Now Caller Location Detail With Operator logo.
If you have any type of problem, suggestion or feedback contact us at email@example.com
Track calls by logging calls to your calendar, customize which calls to log and the calendar to save calls in allowing you to track your calls indefinitely. Enhanced call details with area code lookup for unknown callers. Also use as call log cleaner. Auto delete call history by number and call type. Search your call history. See call history statistics. Export your call history to XML or CSV file for use in CRM (customer relationship management) software.
Long click on every call grouping or listing to reveal specific operations.
The best call log manager on Android. See our ratings!
See more feature details below:
* Group call log by call type (incoming, outgoing, missed), date, contact, or a custom filter that you define
* Shows full call history details and lookup area codes for numbers not in your contacts
* Save call history to calendar. Configure to auto-save after a call. Also specify what calls to save
* Write call history to file (CSV, XML formats). Call reports saved on SD card at CallHistoryPlus/Reports. Use a file explorer app such as "ES File Explorer" to view call report files, email, delete etc
* Auto delete call history right after a call. Delete by call type and specific contacts
* Provides call history statistics. View call log analysis of incoming, outgoing, missed calls made, average talk time etc. Also displays a graph showing statistics by contact
* Search your call log
* Removes missed call notification from status bar.
* Select as default call log application when prompted to integrate with Android phone app.
* Place calls, send SMS, add contact or view contact details, delete from call log, save to calendar, right from contact listings
PLACE ON IGNORE LIST OF ALL TASK KILLER APPS TO PREVENT INTERRUPTION OF AUTOMATIC SERVICES AND WRITE TO FILE OPERATIONS
Keywords: call log manager, call log assistant, call history plus, area code lookup, search call log, call history statistics, export call log, android call CRM
Current version just group all logs by phone number and let you erase it in one shot. So no need to delete multiple times if you just want to delete all logs for a particular number.
Also it shows you the most popular number or the total call duration :).
Future release agendas:
1) Filtering and sorting options.
2) Fix to delete sponsored/marketing message log too
3) Option to delete messages too.
Update: Version 1.4
Total call duration added.
Update: Version 1.1
Support for detailed call log for a number added.
More features will be added soon.
Sync your todo lists from multiple GMail and Google Apps accounts with one app.
Sort tasks by due date, name, custom order, and more.
Repeating tasks move to the next due date.
Set reminders for time-sensitive tasks.
Assign task colors to mark important tasks.
Integrates with Executive Assistant app & widget.
Full documentation online with information on features, settings, customization, and solutions to common problems, at gtohelp.tinjasoft.com.
Full version features:
- Calendar-style date picker
- Collapsible subtasks
- Push tasks to Google & Android Calendar
- Integration with Pure Calendar Widget & Everybody all the Time's Android Agenda Widget
- Full widget customization
- and much more!
* edit, delete existing call logs
* add incoming, missing, outgoing call log entries
* automatically delete/trim your call log history(by days or by number of entries) to keep your call log size under control
* shortcut to clear all of your call history
Are you getting calls from unknown number? Do you want to find from where that person is calling?
Now with Mobile number call tracker get all the information about the mobile number like State, City, service provider and type of mobile network. Track Any Mobile Number,Get Mobile Number Location and network information.
Mobile number tracker can track almost every mobile number from almost every service provider in India. Mobile number tracker also displays the information about the incoming calls on the calling screen.
Mobile number tracker can work offline without any internet connection.
- Create, edit, and delete events.
- View all your calendars at the same time, including non-Google calendars.
- Quickly email all event guests from a notification with a customizable message.
Known issues with HTC devices:
- Day and week views may not work on some HTC devices.
- Notes and pictures may be removed from all calendar events, but will still be available in HTC's Notes app.
- Local unsynced events may be lost after installing Google Calendar.
- Notifications won't make sounds unless HTC's Calendar app is disabled.
- Touching an email invitation in a mail app opens Calendar in the browser rather than the app.
The text message is displayed in your calendar at the time you received it and from whom it came.
- Notifiy your primary device about ongoing text messages or phone calls on secondary devices.
- If you are on a device which supports text messaging or phone calls you can react directly to the notifications and write or call back.
- Log all incoming, outgoing and missed calls. If possible the Phone number will be mapped to your contacts
- Log all incoming and outgoing text messages. Also the text message will be displayed as a entry in your calendar
- You can create a new Google calendar (on the web) to save the data to
- You can choose between your existing calendars which one to use for saving the data
Review: http://goo.gl/WjyEcQ (DE)
Remarks to the permissions
Due to the new Setting and UI Appearance, I had to completely change the whole Settings behavior.
Unfortunately I could not transfer the old Settings to the new Ones. You have to open the app and set your SMS/Call Tracking Settings by your own.
This permission is needed for the publicity, depending on which provider you use, they will need to know the rought or exact position.
- Read SMS or MMS
For receiving SMS there is a systemevent known by Android, altough for sending there is none. Therfore this permission is needed.
-Full internet access
This is also due to the publicity which needs to be reloaded. Additionally bugs can be transmited likewise.
- add or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners' knowledge
Adding calendar entries is self explaining. This permission altough inherits the right to send E-Mails to guests, which I do not use. Sadly there is no other possibility than this right to add calendar entries.
- automatically start at boot
With this permission a service will be started which can react to outgoing SMS. Like I said before there is no other way to react to the outgoing SMS.
Q: I do not receive notifications about new events. What’s the matter?
A: This issue can have the following reasons:
1. All Devices MUST use the same calendar or else nothing will happen.
2. The Com2Cal Eventservice must be enabled in the settings.
3. The selected calendar of your Android Device must be synced with the cloud. Com2Cal however does not influence this issue.
Q: I Enabled the Eventservice in the Settings of Com2Cal. In my opinion I have forgotten nothing. None the less I still get no notifications. What could be the problem?
A: The chances are big that Android does not synchronize the calendar automatically. This differs from version to version and from provider to provider. When you insert a new entry into Google Calendar it should be synchronzied. If that’s not the case Com2Cal will not recognise that a new Notification appeared. On my ASUS Transformer PAD Infinity (TF700T) the calendar is not being updated automatically. On my Samsung S3 yes.
Q: How long does it take a Notification to appear from Device A on to Device B?
A: As long as it takes to synchronize your caledar. This could be 30 seconds or a few minutes. Regularly in my case it takes up to 60 seconds.
Q: What’s with the filters?
A: It is very possible that you do not want to be informed about everything. E.g: you would not want to be informed about a received call, but about a missed call. Now you could set in the “Filter send” which notifications other devices should receive.
“Filter receive” you can set which notifications you want to be informed about. Maybe you don’t want to be notified about received calls on other devices eventhough this device would have sended that information.
Q: If I tap on a Notification on the list different actions can be made. e.g: send a message etc. On which device are these actions executed?
A: On the device you’re holding in your hands, if this device allows the action.
You can select which type of calls to save and the calendar to save calls in.
Differences from "Call Log Calendar" paid version:
- automatic saving is not available
- location for the calls are not available
Purchase full version to have those extra functionalities and support developer.
Known issues (important):
* There are a few reports of problems when using with Exchange calendars (please contact developer if you are able to cooperate with debugging this problem).
* It is not possible to edit calendar events using HTC Sense 3.0 (reported by one user).
* SMS saving is known to not work on most HTC phones. (multiple reports from users).
* Syncing with Outlook provided by some phones is known to suddenly stop syncing and recovers after some time (multiple reports from users).
Feedbacks/bug reports: firstname.lastname@example.org
★ 「WillCall Pro」only in the event of a missed call message
★ Each interface will have a unique theme to show the missed call rings length (seconds)
★ Quick reversal for your convenience to call back
• Missed calls ringing display not only can exclude some of the harasphone calls, eliminating unnecessary replies, also speculate caller dialing urgency, and fast call back
• Theme interface can set your favorite topics, such as “ Classic, Windows ... “
• Click Test can quickly view the display missed calls
• Without need the service, you can choose Close「WillCall Pro」
「WillCall Pro」call classification rules (different themes hierarchical display slightly different characteristics, consistent classification rules):
• [<5sec] High risk level is not recommended to call back
73% of the harassing phone calls
21% mistakenly hit
• [5-10sec] Warning level call back selectively
54% of the harassing phone calls
16% mistakenly hit
26% of normal call
• [> 10sec] Security level can call back
78% of the normal call
15% mistakenly hit
Will Studio is committed to the efficient and convenient software development, exhausted less to set up and simple to use interface to provide high-quality user experience, WillCall Pro software Missed calls is for a professional, detailed planning & rational distribution of creating a superior user experience, a different way calls, sheilding your calls more secure, call back more assured.
Rather than just organize your agenda, Cal helps you gain focus without the extra effort. Topping The Next Web’s list of 2013’s Best Apps, it’s the calendar that truly unlocks the potential of Android.
If any of these ring true, then Cal may be for you:
- Some days feel like a black hole rather than a clear timeline
- You want to balance business and personal life in one place
- You’re looking for harmony, and maybe even some playfulness in your day-to-day
Here’s the beauty - despite the long list below, there’s no clutter or complexity. A smooth, intuitive interface lets you discover powerful functions the very moment you need them.
■ Real time sync: Sync all of your current calendars including Google Calendar and Exchange
■ Work/ life balance: Naturally merge business agendas and personal life planning in one place. Uniquely flexible to meet changing needs, your calendar will always feel tailored to you.
■ HeadsUp for supercharged meetings (new feature): Keep meetings focused and capture the information that matters with this intelligent homescreen hub. Responsive pop up screens put all the tools of a productive meeting right at your fingertips.
■ Android widget: Quickly review your day from the homescreen without having to open the app
■ Voice entry and predictive text: Add events and details faster and easier. Simply speak or begin typing for surprisingly accurate auto-suggestions.
■ Socially smart: The app predicts who you want to meet and even suggests nearby meeting places
■ Focus finding: A visual timeline let’s you find free moments to balance life, work, and ‘me time’ without letting anything slip through the cracks
■ Celebrate: It's always someone's birthday. Write on a friend’s Facebook wall, call, send them a message, or buy gifts through Amazon or Gifts.com
■ Navigation: Get to meetings and events faster with built-in Google Maps, Waze, and Uber
■ Task tracker: Supercharge your calendar and handle tasks in the same place by connecting Cal to Any.do - our award winning task app that weaves perfectly into your calendar.
■ Visually refreshing - Rich graphics in 9 specially curated photo themes add harmony to the everyday
■ Landscape and month view: Simply jump to a specific date from the month view and tilt your phone for a more open view of your calendar
■ Reminders: Set up time and location based reminders, and recurring events
■ Actually look forward to checking your calendar :) This app, and it’s sister task app Any.do, is our answer to “How am I going to get everything done?!” Make every day a good day and enjoy conquering what’s up ahead.
We love to stay connected with our users! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns please visit: www.any.do/faq on follow us on Google+, Facebook and Twitter:
Currently, app keeps log of all outgoing calls only.
Works with Indian carriers - Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Air-cel, Reliance, Tata-Docomo and BSNL.
Free to use for first 15 Days!!! You can share our app on Facebook to earn more free days.
The app works better if No USSD Blocker app is installed/configured on the device.
Get Mobile Location of any mobile number and STD, ISD, PIN/ZIP Codes.
No Internet Connection Required.
Smart Contacts: Synced with Google contacts.
Please first Use and then Write Comments, If you have some issue you can send a mail at email@example.com to me , I will surely respond, and if you write your problems in comments I will not be able to respond.
Track Any Mobile Number,Get Mobile Number Location, STD/ISD/PIN Codes of all cities in india. Get the Location from where a person has called you.
Only for India Users.
Many a time we get missed calls/calls /SMS from unknown number , we can use this app to find the location and service provider of caller.(without Internet Connection)
Get the Telecom Circle (State / Metro) and the Operator of any mobile number by just entering first 4 digit of your Mobile Number.
See the call logs with complete information like Service Provider and Location of each call received.
It doesn't tell only the telecom circle but also tells which area that telecom circle includes. see the screenshot.
Get the STD code of any city in India.
Get the ISD code of all the countries in the word.
Enter the STD code and get the city name.
Enter the ISD code and get the Country name.
App contains latest number series.
It contains the STD code of all the Cities and ISD code of All countries.
Smart Contacts:It may take little more time to load the contacts first time, after first time it will work smoothly.
Note: The Operator shown here is the first assigned operator for MSC code. With mobile number portability in place, the number could have ported to some other operator. Numbers ported to other operator is still being shown as the first registered operator of the number.
If the user is in roaming then the apps tells the home location.
App shows location of mobiles of india only.
Control usage of your Data/Calls/SMS plan besides limits the time of your outgoing calls for those plans where the first 5, 10, 20 or xx minutes are free, also integrates an advanced call/sms blacklist and blocker. All in one app and it's free!
Functions for plan control (Evaluation period, unlimited in plus version) :
✔ Real time information usage report (calls, SMS data).
✔ Display detailed call summary.
✔ Notification for SMS, minutes & mobile data limit.
✔ Phone plan configuration.
✔ Data usage per app.
✔ Pre-paid plan configuration.
✔ 2G,3G,4G,CDMA Network Monitor & Data Traffic Counter.
✔ Configurable to control plans of many carriers such as: Plan Telcel, Plan Telcel Plus(Telcel 100, Telcel 300, Telcel 500, etc.), Movistar, Iusacell, Unefon, Comcel, Claro and more.
✔ Calls from private numbers blocker.
✔ Block incoming calls/sms.
✔ Class0 SMS exploit protection.
Functions for the free numbers:
✔ Call timer.
✔ Auto hang up.
✔ Auto redial.
✔ Configure alert times and volume.
Do you use SCRATCH CARDS to recharge your mobile? Do you feel it troublesome to dial the 13-16 digit number + the recharge code? Then, this app is for you.
SMART RECHARGE BD is a smart way to recharge your mobile account in a smart way. All you need is to scan the number of your scratch card by your phone camera and the phone will do the rest. Recharging mobile account by scratch card was not easier before.
Please read the USER MANUAL to learn how to use this app.
This app adopted and modified the ZXing project of google. For more details:
Logos used in this app are the registered trade marks of Grameen Phone, Teletalk, Banglalink, Robi and Airtel.
This app might not work in mobile phones with lower capability camera and scratch cards with very tiny numbers.
If widget doesn't show, try putting it on another free screen, this usually does the trick.
The app supports many languages including English, Deutsch, Italiano and Espanol as well as many other languages.
*The paid version also supports English, Italiano, Espanol and Deutsch and all languages that the free version does, and has a very fast and easy google sync plus many more widgets. Enjoy!
The most simple and easy to use calendar and tasklist!
Paid version with flawless google sync and with many more widgets out now!
It's the perfect calendar app.
Try the free one for the moment! Thank you.
A simple and clean user interface. The main focus for the app is the quick and clean interface to make your business and personal life more effective.
I wanted to create an app that makes setting appointments and keeping a tasklist easy, fast and user friendly without trouble or not knowing how to do.
Only the weekly widget is included in the free app.
The free version doesn't include google syncing options or monthly and daily widgets.
If there are any issues then please send me an e-mail and I will fix it. I cannot answer the comments.
If you like the app then please take a couple of seconds of your time and rate it, thanks.
If you have a TaskKiller App, please lock Calendar One App and let it run in the background, this does not drain any battery. It's for the widget to update properly.
Salient Features of the Calendar One App
1. Calendar with Monthly View, Weekly View and Daily View
2. Add, Edit and Delete Events. Option to mark important and finished events with a preferable colour.
3. Sync Events with Google Calendar (paid version)
4. Informative and easy visible Monthly View with a clean interface.
5. Supports Landscape Mode
6. Add, Edit and Delete Tasks
7. Suppports Multiple Languages
8. Customised Alerts for your Events
9. Wide range of Widgets are available (updates every 30 minutes by itself. Does not drain battery) . (Only the weekly widget is available for the free version. Paid version will feature monthly widget, task widget and daily widget.)
The Calendar one app writes error codes onto the memory/SD card and hence the permission " storage " is required to update the calendar's contents.