You deserve a dating app that doesn't waste your time. Give a gift to stand out and engage with people more serious about dating.
Ever find yourself mindlessly swiping right, or stumble upon a profile you actually really like, but can only cross your fingers in hopes for a mutual connection? Those times are over, and you can now swipe responsibly, and laser focus on the profiles you want to actually meet. Filter out the time wasters like the no-replies, the pen-pals, and the catfish by gift giving. Give a virtual gift to the person of interest and improve the reliability of your online dating experience. Our research shows you are 12x more likely to match if you send a gift. Also, the reply rate is significantly higher on CiND. Whenever convenient, the gift recipient chooses which charity the money gets sent to. CiND only takes 3%. In addition to verified profiles, there’s an option to upload a video to show the real you.
After you send someone a gift, they get a notification and take a look at your profile. They can either accept or ignore the gift. After they accept, you’ll get a notification and can pay via in-app pay. Now the match is made and you two can chat. The minimum gift is $2, which is nothing compared to the time you’ll save on superfluous matches.
Virtual gifts are in the form of kittens, puppies, roses, cocktails and diamonds. These gifts and the different charities listed make for great conversation starters.
• REAL: Verified identity to ensure higher caliber profiles.
• VIDEO: Upload a video of yourself for free. Can be anything. Have fun with it. Watch others’ videos and get a sense for who they are.
• GET THE MATCH: Send a gift to the person of interest. Most common gifts cost $2 and $3. You don’t pay until after the person accepts.
• FEEL GOOD: knowing that your money is going to charity.
• CONVENIENT: In-app purchases so no credit card required.
• AFFORDABLE: Ladies can wink for free.
• DISTINGUISH YOURSELF: Once you pay, the match is made and the two can chat.
“CiND is fixing online dating with virtual gifts” - AmmericanInno
“Those who understand online dating get it” - Lifehacker
“…it’s the feel good dating app” - KissFM Radio
“The pay-to-play concept seems odd at first, but it’s actually quite cheap and my matches actually reply to me :-)“ - CiND user
“I’d rather make someone feel special by giving them a gift than pay a monthly subscription that just goes to the app.” - CiND user
CiND is evolving the online dating space. Soon, pointless matches will be a thing of the past. This is the one dating app where people actually feel good by doing good.
Download CiND now and check out the interesting people in your area.