Introducing City One, South Africa's first ride sharing app for daily commuting. There is no more need to drive in your vehicle and experience those painful fuel costs, traffic chaos and parking fines. In City One, you simply book a ride with a driver that matches your profile, get picked up and dropped off daily.
RIDING WITH CITY ONE IS SUPER EASY.
Here is how it works:
- Sign up and add your details.
- City One will find matching drivers matching your travel times and locations.
- Pick the driver that suits your preferences, select the days you want to ride on (could be a whole month) and send them a booking request.
- Once they accept, you'll get a notification and be picked up daily at the times you entered.
- Payment can be made by credit card for now. You are not charged for sending a ride request. You are only charged for every trip you complete.
- Cancellation is very flexible. If you can't make a ride, simply cancel your ride in advance and no charges will be incurred. (check out the cancellation policy)
- After the ride, you can rate your driver and provide feedback to help us improve the City One experience. You’ll also get a receipt by email.
Anyone can be a driver on City One and earn extra money. If you are commuting in your own vehicle want to be part of the drivers, send us you application via this link: http://bit.ly/2FBOJnQ
You'll hear from us in 48hrs.
Your safety is our highest priority at City One. All drivers are extensively vetted for criminal records, identity verification and more. No driver can drive with City One unless they pass this screening process. Passengers also need to enter credit / debit cards to book a ride. These two processes enable City One to keep both passengers and drivers, safe and secure.
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/CityOneHQ
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/cityonehq