• Overzicht van al uw Aegon-producten die u ook kunt inzien via Mijn Aegon
• Veilig en eenvoudig toegang tot Mijn Aegon met één PIN-code
• Altijd en overal de mogelijkheid om geld over te boeken en uw saldo in te zien
• Inzicht in uw hypotheek details (o.a. leningsbedrag, huidige rentepercentage, maandelijks rentebedrag)
• Overzicht van uw gekoppelde verzekeringen/producten aan uw hypotheek
• Inzicht in het actuele saldo van uw bouwdepot
• Betalingen aan uzelf via de app maken wij binnen 24 uur over op uw betaalrekening
• In één oogopslag een overzicht hoe uw pensioen is opgebouwd en wat u kunt verwachten als u met pensioen gaat.
• De mogelijkheid via de app Schade te melden en schadeverzekeringen in te zien
Later dit jaar kunt u ook direct de details van uw verzekeringsgegevens inzien.
Iedereen met toegang tot Mijn Aegon kan gebruik maken van de app.
Heeft u nog geen Mijn Aegon account of bent u uw inloggegevens vergeten?
Ga dan naar www.aegon.nl/toegangaanvragen.
Regelmatig brengen wij een nieuwe versie van de app uit met extra functionaliteiten. Installeer daarom altijd de updates om over de laatste versie te beschikken.
Uw mening is belangrijk voor ons
Heeft u opmerkingen of vragen? Uw mening helpt ons om de Mijn Aegon app te verbeteren. U kunt dit direct in de app aan ons doorgeven. Als u anderen ook wilt laten weten wat u van de app vindt, schrijf dan een recensie!
Voor het gebruik van de app zijn appvoorwaarden van toepassing . U kunt deze downloaden via www.aegon.nl/voorwaarden-app.
De Mijn Aegon app is een update van de Saldo Check app.
• Binnen 24 uur het geld op uw rekening
• Gemakkelijk en snel
• Geen declaratieformulieren meer invullen en opsturen
De belangrijkste functies op een rij:
• Digitaal indienen van declaraties
• Foto’s van de factuur toevoegen
• Overzicht van ingediende declaraties via de BouwdepotApp
Minimale vereisten: Android-telefoon versie 2.2 en hoger en versie 4.x en hoger
• Meerdere declaraties in een keer indienen
• Veelgestelde vragen en antwoorden
• Verbeterde layout met menufunctie
• Delen op google+
• Gegevens oude app worden automatisch meegenomen naar de nieuwe app
Financial services in the palm of your hand.
Designed specifically for financial advisers, this free mobile comparison tool allows you to obtain term quotes from 10 providers while you are on the move.
- First Android comparison app for financial advisers in the UK.
- Real time term assurance quotes from all the leading providers.
- Fully integrated with Assureweb’s portal.
- Secure login.
- Very easy to use with intuitive navigation.
- Protection quotes from 10 providers on the move; AEGON, Ageas, Aviva, Bright Grey, Friends Life Individual Protection, Legal & General, LV=, PruProtect, Scottish Provident Skandia and Zurich.
- Quote for level term assurance, decreasing term assurance or family income benefit.
- Allows you to make the most out of business opportunities by quoting on the move.
- Quotes are real time and come directly from providers, ensuring accuracy of data.
- Access all your mobile quotes on www.assureweb.co.uk for 30 days. You can then apply directly to the provider where your client data will be pre-populated onto their extranet to save you time.
How to use our free app:
Very easy to use.
For Assureweb customers only, use your www.assureweb.co.uk username and password. Not registered? Register for free in 3 minutes at www.assureweb.co.uk on your computer.
Download from the Google Play on your Android device.
To generate a quote:
1. Log in using your free Assureweb user name and password.
2. Click on the Start New Quote button.
3. Select the product you would like to quote for; level term assurance, decreasing term assurance or family income benefit.
4. Enter your client’s details, ensure you complete their date of birth, gender and smoker status - select the Next button.
5. Enter your client’s quote details; Life Sum Assured, Cover Length, Increasing Cover option, Premium Frequency, Premium Type and Waiver – select the Quote button.
6. Your quotes will be returned on the next screen. Select the Options button to get the option to requote or logout.
7. Log in to www.assureweb.co.uk when you’re back in the office. Retrieve your comparison quote; apply for your selected product.
This application has been developed by Omnium. A leading life insurance technology firm based in Australia.
The app is supported by Android devices.
Visit our website for more information:
• Obtain your current balance and rate of return.
• Know Your Retirement OutlookSM—a personalized assessment of whether your current strategy has you on course toward achieving your retirement income goal.
• Use our powerful OnTrack® tool to learn how increasing your savings rate, changing your investment strategy, or updating your retirement goals might serve to brighten your retirement.
• Take action to potentially improve your forecast, immediately and right from the app itself.
• Conduct transactions, such as managing your contribution rate (includes multiple sources and divisions, automatic annual increases, and catch‐up contributions) and investment allocations (includes rebalancing your current portfolio and updating how future contributions will be allocated).
• View your account’s transaction history, outstanding loan information, and more! *
View the app’s Terms and Conditions - https://ddol.divinvest.com/ddol/servlet/DocumentProcessorServlet?p=35768420784780579185754847178708725283335363731370968358597384124106752132122962900528152
Important: The projections or other information generated by the OnTrack® tool regarding the likelihood of various investment outcomes are hypothetical, do not reflect actual investment results, and are not guarantees of future results. Results derived from the OnTrack® tool may vary with each use and over time. Please visit your plan website for more information regarding the criteria and methodology used, the tool’s limitations and key assumptions, and other important information.
About Probability Illustrations, Limitations, and Key Assumptions - https://ddol.divinvest.com/ddol/servlet/com.aegon.arch.service.documentmanagement.proxy.DocumentManagementServiceProxyInvokerServlet?Saction=doTemplateView&CATALG_ITEM_C=38c99932-1370384a5ba--7f78|7
* Some services and features may not be available on certain plans.
To get started visit the ePA website and generate an application password, using the ‘mobile application password’ link. If the link is not available to you, it could be because your employer has not yet signed up to receive the application. Once your application password is generated, use this along with your username to sign into the application.
+ View your projected benefits and current salary information*
+ View your investments by funds and contribution types
+ View your investment decisions
+ View your recent transactions, including any switches
+ View unit price history data
*Features and information dependent on your status within the pension scheme
A mandatory four-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) is used when you save your password to aid authentication and to protect your log in credentials.
The Track my Pension application is Certified appSecure by via Forensics. This certification signifies the application has been subjected to a rigorous mobile application security audit and found to be secure against malicious attacks and exposure of sensitive data.
As a member of a pension scheme, you have already taken a key step to plan for your finances in retirement. This App will help you keep up to date with the progress of your pension fund and to continue the good habit of planning your finances as retirement approaches.
As a member of a Defined Contribution (DC) pension scheme ‘My Pension’
will allow you to:
- See the current value of your pension fund, total contributions paid to date and years to go to retirement.
- See scheme details such as scheme number, scheme name and type of scheme
- See details of the funds you are currently invested in. It also includes additional information in relation to your funds such as risk rating, current value and latest price. If you are invested in a strategy you will have the ability to access an explanatory video on investment strategies.
- See a list of available funds within your scheme and access to the fund fact sheets for each available investment fund.
- See any payments made in the last 12 months broken down as appropriate between employer, employee and Additional Voluntary Contributions.
- Calculate the estimated value of your annual pension at retirement
- Check how this estimate compares to a recommended target of 33% of your salary
- Calculate the likely impact of any change in contributions, salary or retirement date on your annual pension
- Get regular investment market updates.
We market investment, insurance, and various other financial products throughout United States and Canada. Wholly owned by Transamerica, a subsidiary of AEGON. We are a 24+ year old, family run business providing financial planning, investment management and insurance services.
Advisors are partnered with Transamerica Life Insurance, Pacific Life, Everest, Nationwide, Voya Financials (ING), Prudential, American Funds, Heartland Institute of Financial Education, Anthem BlueCross, and Transamerica Long Term Care to provide knowledge, strategies and solutions in major areas of financial services:
· Personal Financial Advisory
· College Planning Programs: Scholarship Application, SAT prep, College applications, 529 College Savings Pans
· Life Insurance: Term Life, UL, VUL, IUL
· Long Term Care
· Health Insurance:Covered CA, Enrollment help
· Savings, Investments, Pension plans: IRA, R Roth IRA, 401K
· Retirement Planning & Risk Management
· Funeral Concierge Services & Final Expense Life Insurance
* Register for Events and Workshops locally from your mobile or tablet.
We are in your community helping you plan for the future, so that you and your loved ones keep enjoying all the good in life.... It's not just what you do, it's who you do it for.
Together let's start planning for your family's financial future........
* Multiple users
* Multiple funds
* At a glance view of funds
* Automated download of balances
* Setting pension goal
* Graphing of funds
As of start of 2014 I will no longer actively develop or maintain this application beyond what I need personally.
However I've released the code on source forge. Please see https://sourceforge.net/projects/pensiontracker/. Please let me know if you would like commit access.
If you find this useful, please consider a bitcoin donation to 18uaiyY3EhQEdkt6oTvGUx3r5nkLt3LsB1
• Your full event itinerary at your fingertips
• Update and amend your individual profile
• Flag contacts and request to connect
• Notification alerts for any changes to your itinerary
• Full list of attendees and their profiles
• Detailed venue information
• Social media hub for your event
• Ability to write notes against meetings, conferences and individuals
• Offline mode - you can work in airplane mode and still see your schedule
• Multilingual support
Pl!ng is Australia's first Statewide Youth Service Directory.
Using Pl!ng, you can:
- find services; from youth centres to crisis services for emergencies and everything in between,
- search for a service by using key words, browsing categories, entering a suburb or searching using your own location,
- create a favourites list for services by tapping the star,
- find information on how to get to a service (driving, walking or public transport),
- find contact information like phone numbers and social media,
- read a description of what the service does,
- find out what age range the service caters to,
- pass on service information by text or email,
- ... and more!
Service list is Western Australia wide.
This App has been developed by young people and youth sector workers across WA and peak body YACWA.
It is sponsored by WA Government Social Innovations Fund and Lotterywest
Download this App now - keep it for future reference or use it straight away.
Our app has had a makeover!
A completely new and improved design which is now compatible with iPad!
Presented by iiNet, you’ll never be left searching for your seat with its ‘find your seat’ functionality and you can even find out how many cars are in the car park with the ‘live capacity’ feature. The App also provides information on nearby car parks and public transport information.
· Easy to access programme, session details, venue layout, speaker biographies, exhibitor and sponsor profiles and contact information.
· Build your personalised schedule in the ‘My event’ feature.
· Make and email notes about sessions or exhibitors/sponsors.
· Take part in opinion polls and surveys
· Sort delegate list by name or organisation and search for fellow delegates.
· Participate in live voting at sessions.
· Receive up-to-date news
· Twitter integration.