Curatess Open Telehealth Platform is a business-to-business care coordination and delivery application that enables care providers to create remotely integrated environments with superior workflow. Our services enable skilled nursing home, assisted living, independent living, home health, hospice, palliative, hospital, ACO, pharmacists, specialists, and other care providers and settings to maximize the value of their talented individuals and partners by reaching them wherever and whenever they are needed through the Essential Care application.
Key features include:
• Integrated patient medical profile (depending upon customer’s EMR/EHR interface availability)
• Bi-directional telemedicine capabilities
• Intelligent call center routing with notification, escalation and call out to traditional phone numbers
• FDA approved Bluetooth peripheral support for stethoscope (more to come, including blood pressure and pulse oximetry)
• Customizable encounter forms with conditional branching
• Vitals capture interface
• Optimized for tablet and mobile devices
Available options include:
• Turnkey telemedicine services with state-certified Advanced Practice Nurses (APNs), including MD oversight
• LDAP integration for Single Sign-On
• EMR/EHR integration
• 24/7 support
Download the app and go to www.curatess.com to learn more about how to subscribe to our services.