Pregnancy Diet & Nutrition Guide: This app contains great nutritional facts & tips which you can adopt while you are in pregnancy. Here is a glimpse of what to expect:
• Pregnancy Nutrition Tips You Should Know
• Second Trimester Pregnancy Nutrition
• Pregnancy diet: Foods to Avoid During Pregnancy
• Nutrition Guidelines for a Healthy Pregnancy
• 5 Key Principles to Pregnancy Nutrition
• And so much more…
A Pregnancy Diet Plan That Works
Congratulations on your pregnancy! Of course, the first thing that’s on your mind is staying healthy throughout your pregnancy. Part of staying healthy is ensuring you have a pregnancy diet plan that works.
There are a number of reasons why moms who are expecting need to understand healthy nutrition but the most important is because of the impact what you eat has on your baby. A healthy diet is good for both you and your baby.
Weight gain goes with being pregnant. In fact, it is a positive thing for both mom and baby. This is how nature begins to prepare your body for what is to come. A healthy diet is an excellent way to provide the nutrient for proper weight gain rather than excessive weight gain. When you gain the right amount of weight it will be much easier to lose after the baby is born.
There has also been a direct connection established between your nutritional health and how the effect it has on children later in their life. It’s been established that everything you do in those nine months from your physical activity to the fluids you drink will affect your child’s current growth and the child’s future growth. What you eat while you are pregnancy has the potential to prevent future health problems with your child and you. And of course, the food you eat now will affect your weight gain throughout your pregnancy.
During the first trimester, it is important that you make sure to limit any excess calorie intake. After the first 12 weeks pass, you can add an additional 300 calories per day in addition to your regular calorie intake.
If you are of normal weight, you should expect to gain 25 to 35 pounds during your pregnancy. You should limit your weight gain to no more than 5-10 pounds in the first 20 weeks, and then following that a pound per week. Doctors advise that you lose some weight before becoming pregnant if you are overweight. This will make it easier for you to keep extra weight off during your pregnancy and to lose it after the birth. Statistically women who are overweight have a significantly higher emergency cesarean rate, miscarriage rate, more incidents of gestational diabetes and suffer from high blood pressure more often.
To significantly increase the likelihood of a healthy pregnancy make sure that you eat a nutritional diet, high in fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, lean meats, and protein, while avoiding processed foods.
This application full completed with free resources inside, it's mean ONE STOP ON ONE APPS.
There will be times where you will feel like the happiest person in the world, as you should. There will be times where you feel like screaming at everything and everyone around you. Remember, you are never alone, we are here for Pregnancy Diet.
Aside from all the joy, don’t forget that you need to control your diet throughout the pregnancy.Ensure that your diet is full of a variety of fresh and healthy food. I know it will be hard to fight the cravings but you need to stay away from unhealthy, greasy and fat-filled food.
Most importantly, do not forget that daily exercise also incorporates a good pregnancy diet. Whether you go for a brisk walk in the morning or perform yoga throughout the day, ensure that you keep your body mobile.
By following this PREGNANCY DIET guide, you will have a happy and healthy pregnancy. Remember, this guide is in no way an alternative to a consultation. It is a guide to help you decide which foods to eat during a pregnancy. Always consult your primary health care provider before starting any new diet.
Most important thing :
Symptoms and consideration during pregnancy
about general concerns and describe some of the issues, symptoms and feelings you may have during pregnancy.
These are general descriptions, meant to give you an idea of what is normal and when you should be concerned.
As always, if you have a question or become concerned, you should contact your doctor.
In the sections that follow you will find guidelines for nutrition and exercise, and a lot of helpful information on the changes that occur during each trimester.
And you’ll find out how to take care of your body and adjust your schedule and your life style during each stage of your pregnancy.
After you find out you are pregnant, after the excitement and buzz has worn off, you should expect the physical reality to set in.
During pregnancy you may experience fatigue, tenderness in your breasts, morning sickness, etc. Not every woman has every symptom.
Some women SAIL through pregnancy and others seem to endure lots of little problems that don’t amount of anything serious, but are enough to disrupt life in general.
Now that you are pregnant, it is no time to diet. You certainly want to eat the right things and try not to gain an unhealthy amount of weight, but you should NOT be dieting right now
Unless you have a serious problem or abnormality in your pregnancy, you should expect to continue to exercise throughout your term.
If you have NOT exercised in the past, you will, of course, want to consult your doctor to determine the level and frequency of exercise you can do during your pregnancy.
Exercise during pregnancy is healthy and will help to reduce swelling and bloat, prevent excessive weight gain, reduce muscle and back strain, and constipation, improve your energy levels, your sleep patterns and your mood.
It will also help you stay in shape for labor and reduce your recovery time after delivery.
The best kind of exercise during pregnancy is exercise with moderate strain and intensity (brisk walking, and swimming are great choices).
There are also yoga and Pilates classes designed specifically for pregnant women to provide them with strength conditioning, and flexibility.
Many of these classes are available on video and DVD so look in your local book store or online.
My Pregnancy Today has been recommended by ABC News, Healthline, American Pregnancy, allParenting, Pregnancy magazine, and Best Android Apps Review. The BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board reviews all health content in My Pregnancy Today.
✔ Get a better understanding of your pregnancy each day
Check the daily calendar for timely information on how your baby and your body are changing. Plus, get interactive checklists and expert advice on everything from nutrition to relaxation.
✔ Visualize your baby’s growth with our helpful widget
Is your little one more of a poppy seed or a pumpkin today? The How Big Is Your Baby? widget makes it easy to visualize your growing baby using real-world examples of fruits and veggies. And it’s right on your home screen.
✔ Find out what’s safe during pregnancy
Can you still dye your hair? Eat soft cheese? Wear your favorite platform wedges? The Is It Safe? feature answers your questions about what’s safe and what's not.
✔ Watch award-winning videos
Enjoy informational videos ranging from 3-D animations of your baby’s development in the womb to a live-action video of giving birth with an epidural.
✔ Take a Bumpie
Snap a selfie every week and watch your beautiful bump grow .
✔ Choose just the right gear for your baby
Get help creating your baby registry with our Baby Registry Checklist, the definitive list of essentials you’ll need for your little one.
✔ Get support from your Birth Club
Join a thriving support system of expecting moms in your stage of pregnancy. Find encouragement, answers, and wisdom — and share some of your own — as you count down to the big day.
✔ Keep track of your baby’s movements
Once you start feeling your baby move, the kick tracker makes it easy to keep up with all the action.
✔ Receive timely reminders each week
Remember to take your prenatal vitamins, do your kegels, and start searching for childcare when the time is right. The interactive to-do list is filled with activities and reminders about decisions, doctor appointments, and more.
✔ Search BabyCenter
Find the answers you need with our integrated search tool.
✔ Eat smart with our nutrition guide by your side
Access tips and recipes that help you eat well and manage cravings.
Please contact BabyCenter with any questions or app issues at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For an in-depth introduction to pregnancy nutrition, please read Part 1: Proper Nutrition for Pregnant Women. If you are curious as to why the nutritional needs of women change during pregnancy, head over to the section Special Nutritional Needs of Pregnant Women. For a comprehensive list of nutrients that pregnant women need, see the table in the section Nutrient Table for Pregnant Women. For information on increasing caloric intake during pregnancy, check out the section General Caloric Adjustments. For a discussion as to whether or not you should purposefully try to gain weight during your pregnancy, read the section Should Women Try to Gain Weight During Pregnancy? To find out more about protein intake, you can check out the section Protein Intake During Pregnancy.
If you are ready to modify your diet so it provides the necessary nutrients for you and your baby, you can go straight to Part 2: Exploring the Nutrients for a Healthy Pregnancy
Discover More Inside The App
Dont forget To Share This App With Friends !
- Personalized daily tracker shows your week and day of pregnancy, baby's development measured in fruit sizes, and a countdown to your due date
- A daily feed of pregnancy tips, reasons to smile every day, health news, and passionate stories from real parents, created just for you
- Week-by-week development info, helping you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
- Pregnancy videos showing just what to expect this week
- Meet moms-to-be in the same week of pregnancy and share experiences, tips, photos and encouragement in your birth group
- Special groups devoted to birth locations, interests, medical conditions, parenting style, and more!
NAMED A TIME.COM TOP APP - RECOMMENDED BY CONSUMER REPORTS - #1 PREGNANCY APP BY BABBLE.COM - AN APPLE 'ESSENTIAL APP FOR PARENTS' NOW ON ANDROID!
Delivering a personal pregnancy experience to Android!
✔ Helpful information about you and your baby
✔ Stunning color images of your baby each week
✔ Weight tracker, kick counter, contraction timer
✔ Personal My Baby and Doctor Says sections
"The pregnancy app 'Sprout' gives my patients something they never had before. It’s detailed, helpful, and unlike most other resources, it’s ready for them at their fingertips just when they need it most." -- Lauren Ferrara, M.D., Assistant Professor, Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY
COMPREHENSIVE AND TRUSTWORTHY
• Written by doctors along with mothers-to-be
• Personal My Baby and Doctor Says section
• Highest-rated pregnancy app
• Daily Tips by Parents® Magazine!
• Stunning fetal-development images
CUSTOMIZED AND PERSONAL
• Images adapt to your baby's gender
• Follow your baby by your actual due date
• Choose a name to track your baby
SHARE ON FACEBOOK
• Share your progress through Facebook
• Email notes and development information
VISUAL PREGNANCY TIMELINE
• Scan your entire pregnancy at a glance
• See when tests and procedures occur
DOCTOR VISIT PLANNER
• Create a list of questions for your doctor
• Track all your doctor appointments
• Record your doctor's answers
TO DO LIST
• Manage your pregnancy-related tasks
• Check off the items you've completed
HOSPITAL BAG CHECKLIST
• See what you should bring to the hospital
• Add or delete items to the list
• Get advice about the gear you need
• Customize your shopping list
• Record and track your weight
• User-friendly classic scale design
• Record your baby's kicks as they occur
• Announce your kicks on Facebook
• Simple and reliable tool to record contractions
• Recall information about your contractions
• Post contraction information on Facebook
Created by the world’s largest online health community, I’m Expecting Pregnancy Tracker is the center for the best pregnancy tracker and calendar around! Whether you are a first time mother or a proud mother already, enter your baby’s due date and get started with this pregnancy tracker!
Note: This software is intended for informational and educational use only. Please consult your health care provider or doctor for any pregnancy or health concerns.
✔ Get weekly updates and tips centered on your baby’s growth, kicks counter, and changes to your prenatal body
✔ Weekly pregnancy guide videos
✔ Track your maternity symptoms and compare with other pregnant moms
✔ Monitor weight throughout your pregnancy stages
✔ Ask questions about prenatal experiences and learn in our forums
✔ Connect with moms who are due to get instant advice and support
✔ Watch your baby grow with fetal development images developed by medical experts
✔ Get updates of your pregnancy stages
✔ Due date calculator
✔ Weekly Prenatal Videos
✔ Fetal development images developed by medical experts
✔ Have a question? Let us guide you through MedHelp’s forums, by asking questions or get tips from other expecting mothers in your trimester in our pregnancy forums, baby products forums, baby center forum, and more
✔ No matter what trimester or pregnancy stage you are in; get tips, baby names suggestion and motivation from our community of pregnant women and moms
✔ Hundreds of questions answered about maternity, child birth, prenatal vitamins, pregnancy guide, baby names, baby kicks counter: best baby center around!
✔ Compare other pregnant women experiencing the same maternity symptoms as you.
✔ Daily tracking calendar of symptoms, mood, medicine, weight, morning sickness, notes, baby kicks counter
✔ Track pregnancy weight and see average weight gains
✔ Keep track of doctor’s appointments, tests and more
✔ Track events in calendar
"Love the cute baby photos. Best pregnancy tracker app!" - Ann
“Listen up pregnant mothers, this app is for you! As a pregnant mom, I geet up to date health info, nutrition info, ultrasound info, baby names suggestion and more with this app.”- Roxy
“Best for pregnant women, expecting mother and their babies! Due date calculator was accurate. Calendar kept me on track. Learned so much about conception to child birth to menstrual cycles to prenatal period to contraction. It provided me a level of reassurance about being pregnant. ” - Sam
“As the husband of my pregnant wife, this app was useful. This app is not just for pregnant women but for men too! I learned more about ovulation, menstrual cycles, child birth, and going into labor than I needed to!”- Phil
“I’m in my 2nd trimester and this app has become my ultimate baby center to guide me through pregnancy stages! I got my baby’s name from their forums! I’m more prepared for child birth from this app!” -Stacey
"I used it as a due date calculator at first, but was hooked for all three trimesters! Due date calculator estimated the right day too! Tracked all my pregnancy stage symptoms to discuss with my doctor during appointments" -Jen
We are thrilled to partner with Every Mother Counts for the Bump It Forward campaign during the month of October. For every download of the app, we will make a donation to this amazing non-profit organization that, both in the United States and throughout the world, brings education, resources and aid to women to ensure they have safe pregnancies and childbirths.
The Bump Pregnancy app features:
● NEW! Clean design that focuses on keeping everything simple.
● NEW! Feed of authoritative articles, Q&As, community posts and tools timed to the exact week of your pregnancy.
● NEW! From the editors of The Bump, thousands of articles and Q&As that explain in everyday, supportive language what’s happening with your body and baby.
● Community forums that support over 15 MILLION moms and moms-to-be.
● Week-by-week checklist so you won’t forget a thing. And everything you check off on the app syncs with The Bump website.
● Take (and share) belly photos, and see them unfold in a slideshow of your own pregnancy.
This is only the beginning. Over the next few months the hard-working team of The Bump will bring you a whole new set of features so you can manage your pregnancy, personalize the app experience, search across both content and community at the same time, and much, much more. It’s never been a better time to be pregnant!
In the end, this is your app. Please submit your suggestions using our feedback tool from the “More” navigation, and tell us how we can make it better for you. We read (and frequently reply to) every suggestion, and each feature in this release is the direct result of someone just like you sharing her ideas for what would make the perfect pregnancy app. Make your voice heard!
Finally, if you love The Bump Pregnancy app and want to help other pregnant mothers-to-be, please take a moment to write a review in the Play Store. We thank you!
This app covers all things from first weak to 9th month of pregnancy.
Some of them are:
Some of the pregnancy tips which this app covers:
See your practitioner before becoming pregnant.
Start changing your food habits to include a healthy variety of foods.
Exercise! Starting now will help you stay in shape during pregnancy, can lower your risk of miscarriage, and has been proven to help reduce labor complications and length.
Eat a new vegetable you've never tried.
Check out a book on pregnancy.
Figure out what to do about chemical birth control, like the birth control pill.
Stop smoking. There are many programs to help you.
Take a prenatal vitamin. They can be prescribed by your practitioner or you can buy them over the counter. Ensure it contains 0.4 mg of folic acid.
Ask your partner to join you on your new healthy habit changes.
♣ Weekly Stages of Baby
♣ Weekly Stages of Pregnant Mother
♣ Nutrition for Healthy Pregnancy
♣ Common Concern & Advices
♣ Good to Know tips
Pregnancy is an exciting time, but with so much pregnancy information available all over, we've made it super easy for you to get all the pregnancy info you need in one place. This easy-to-use Pregnancy app guide you to all the changes taking place in your baby — and in you!
Week by Week pregnancy facts includes a description & images of your baby's development, as well as an explanation of the changes taking place in your body. You'll also find important medical info that will help keep you and your baby healthy.
Enjoy reading!! Dowload NOW for free - Pregnancy Nutrition Tips"
Keeping track of what you eat has been shown to help prevent and stop over-eating.
This app helps you control your diet and eat healthier, by making it easy to track what you eat. The design is optimized to make entry as quick as possible, with 1 click entry, and recent food suggestions. The built in database already has thousands of food items and if yours are not known, adding them is easy.
1. A simple and powerful design: The app opens directly on the entry screen, on the most recent meal, because that is what you'll use most. The design makes adding entries as simple and intuitive as possible.
2. One tap entry with personalized suggestions: The most common food items can immediately be selected. Starting on the second day, your recent items are suggested because you may eat the same food frequently.
3. Logging in is not needed: No personal data or contact information is required.
4. Thousands of items already in the database: Most food items have accurate information about common serving sizes, calories, carbohydrates, protein and fat.
5. Full off-line support: No need to be connected to the internet.
6. Precise entry is also easy: You can accurately enter the precise amount using a slider.
7. Daily reports: Using the menu, you can directly open the diary, which shows a summary of your day. Here you can switch between calories, protein and carbohydrates by pressing on little triangle.
8. Personal reminders help you stay on target: They are a convenient way to make sure you fill out your diary, after each meal, or at the end of the day.
It is a good idea to verify the information in the database is the same as the information on your food packaging; food nutrition fluctuates with brands and over time.
Make sure to discuss your goals with your doctor or nutrition specialist.
Download now because you will love using it.
**Thanks you all for making us in "Top Pregnancy Apps of 2014" by Healthline.com**
******** New Version 2.6 Updated on 21 July 2014 **********
Changes updaded in the new version:
** Changed new weekly content with detailed descriptions
** Added Daily tips that will help users
** Content added from 1st week and upto 44 weeks
** Upgraded user friendy navigations
1.Post images in Forum
Minor Bug fixes & One day ahead issue corrected.
NEWLY ADDED in Version 2.2
Week Info and Facts section modified.
NEWLY ADDED in Version 2.1
1. Weight Tracker for twin pregnancy included
2. New Categories included in forum. Just click your options key in your forum screen.
Thanks for your phenomenal support and feedback for Happy Pregnancy Ticker which has made us to upgrade the app with more features, bringing it more closer to you. We sincerely hope that we have covered all your suggestions received through email & comments. For a quick look of the new features, kindly have a look at the screenshots. Expecting your kind support for Happy Pregnancy Ticker.
Happy Pregnancy is a pregnancy tracker app designed for women expecting child birth. I have started this app as a hobby, especially for my wife who is pregnant, expecting our second child. Gradually, along with my friends, several features have been added to make it more suitable for the pregnant women.
1. Due Date Calculator
2. Statistics include Trimester Info, Fetal Age, Pregnancy Weeks, baby drawings & pregnancy stage info.
3. Pregnancy weight gain estimator.
4. Contraction Timer / Baby kicks.
5. Discussion forum.
6. Random facts.
7. App Widget for your home screen.
8. Schedule you Doctor Visit, Scan, Blood diagnosis, etc and make it appear in the app widget.
9. Option to show all week pregnancy stage information.
10. Option to show all facts.
11. Back up of your baby kicks and contraction timer data by the way of sending it your email.
12. Ovulation Planner for women planning for pregnancy.
1. Weekly weight can be entered and tracked. Graph has also been provided.
2. Journal has been included to store your pregnancy memories.
3. Reminder/Notification feature has been included. Option to enable / disable notification has been provided. Schedule has been replaced with reminder.
4. Common Health Problems during pregnancy has been included.
5. As suggested by most of the users, we have tried to improve the design of the app in this version 1.5. Post us your feedbacks on the same.
6. Stored User data like Journal, Weight, reminders, contraction timers can be sent through email as a back up.
7. Clear User data.
I believe you will find all these features useful. We have improved the designs and layout of the app. Hope you all like this new design. Depending upon your feedbacks and suggestion, Happy Pregnancy app will be continuously upgraded to make it complete pregnancy app.
App requires two permissions, namely
1. Your Location (For Ads) &
2. Access Network State (New Google Ad Requires this)
2. Network Communication (For Ads & Forums)
Happy Pregnancy is my First Android App. I think it’s worth trying this app for free! If you like this app, support us by rating and commenting the app!
1.Major change in User Design, added several new features like, journal, weight charts,health problems and more.
3.Height input has been increased from 154 cms to 210 cms.
4.Portrait / Landscape issue while rotating in Contraction timer page
5.Few spelling mistakes has been corrected. Some sentences in the week info has been modified.
• Glow Nurture is FREE.
• Glow Nurture has no in-app advertising.
• Unlike other apps, Glow Nurture does not charge you extra for our premium features.
• Customize your experience for your pregnancy and your baby.
• Alerts and insights based on the data you enter, resulting in a healthier pregnancy.
• Thousands of daily pregnancy articles about you and your baby.
• Beautiful charts powered by cutting-edge data analysis.
• Best pregnancy health tips and insights from leading health experts.
PREMIUM FEATURES FOR FREE
• Reminders for your appointments and your medication.
• A unique medical log, to track all your doctor’s visits throughout your pregnancy.
• Daily tasks to support a healthy mom and healthy baby.
• Daily updates on your pregnancy and your baby’s size.
• Fetal development images: see what your baby looks like each day.
• Photo sharing of that gorgeous baby bump.
• Ability to take notes, day by day
• Appointment Calendar
• Easily accessible calendar view
• International metrics: lb/in or kg/cm.
• Daily log allows you to track over 30 different items.
• Daily log changes from trimester to trimester.
• Feedback on your health data, baby, and pregnancy symptoms with insights from trusted resources.
• Mirror app for your Partner.
• Get support from the vibrant, warm and knowledgeable Glow Community.
• Create due-date buddies and private groups with like-minded women.
• Participate in anonymous pregnancy polls.
• Join different groups for different journeys: From “First-time Moms” to “Moms of Triplets”.
• Once your postpartum period ends, continue your journey on Glow, the women’s health app.
CONNECT WITH US
Glow is the only Health & Fitness app to ever win a Webby. We now bring the same dazzling and high-tech experience to our pregnant users.
Please let us know if you have any questions by emailing email@example.com.
Are you expecting? Are you pregnant? Pregnancy Week by Week Guide is one of the best free pregnancy week by week guide.
Keep up with your baby’s development and your body’s changes while you’re expecting.
Find advice on antenatal care, antenatal diet, antenatal exercise, where to have your baby, what happens during pregnancy, labour and more. Week by Week growth and changes in you and your baby will keep you update about pregnancy week by week.
Pregnancy Week by Week guide is the ultimate guide on your pregnancy. Follow your pregnancy every week with this complete guide. Each week offers information about your body and baby's, as well as several tips: food, health, symptoms, medications,... Keep healthy while you are expecting.
Schematic pictures of your pregnancy and your baby each week. Find out what's going on with this week by week pregnancy guide.
Some reviews from Pregnancy Week by Week Guide users
"Pregnancy Week by Week guide helps the soon to be mothers and fathers learn more about the antenatal period...The only thing better is seeing the doctor in person" -
See more: http://www.appreviewcentral.net/2014/05/21/pregnancy-week-week-android-app-review/
"The best pregnancy week by week app"
"The best antenatal guide"
"Good summary of pregnancy week by week No hassle of having to key in info. If you already know you are at what week, this pregnancy week by week is a good reference"
"Awesome pregnancy week by week guide"
"Cool antenatal free app. The best way to follow my pregnancy"
"Control my pregnancy with this free pregnancy week by week guide"
"Amazing pregnancy week by week guide "
"I like it I m happy to download such pregnancy week by week guide which helpful for me."
"I m expecting. Help full pregnancy week by week guide"
"Cute pregnancy week by week guide"
"I m expecting. This pregnancy week by week guide is the best"
"The Best pregnancy guide in the market"
"I like it. Now I m expecting and I like all the different details it gives you. The best pregnancy week by week app"
"Good one. Helpful for my pregnancy tracking"
"Best antenatal information guide"
"The pics are great and the information very complete. I love this pregnancy week by week app"
"Looked real. I like this pregnancy tracker app"
"Nice app. Pregnancy Week by Week App is quite useful. My gf is expecting and i can see week by week progress report. thanks to this app"
"Nice app Nice app for pregnancy. I have recommended it to my friend GF. she is pregnant and she said that this app is cool."
"Best app to check pregnancy report week by week"
"Lovely Now i can see what happens in pregnancy week by week."
"Cool pregnancy week by week guide! I like it... I'm expecting and i really love to know about my baby... Thank you for the apps... Great Job! :)"
"This pregnancy week by week guide is very useful for all people"
"Love this app !!! Pregnancy week by week"
"I love pregnancy week by week app"
"I am expecting. Thanks Nice app"
"Helpfull I thing this app was a very helpfull guide for every expecting women"
"Awesome pregnancy week by week app"
"The best pregnancy week by week app"
"Antenatal period is so cool. I'm pregnant and pregnancy week by week guide is the best pregnancy week by week free app"
"Good pregnancy week by week app!! Attached with scan copy awesome!
"Pregnancy week by week guide is the best antenatal guide"
"Very helpful pregnancy week by week guide! I'm pregnant and I had no clue what was going on. This helped me a whole lot!
"Very amazing antenatal app. it keeps u on track and prepare for ur lovely baby. I just loved it. Good pregnancy week by week guide"
"Nice. The ultimate antenatal app"
"My pregnancy is now under control with pregnancy week by week guide"
If you are expecting try Pregnancy Week by Week Guide free antenatal app.
If you like this Pregnancy week by week guide app, please, rate it. So we must improve this app .
Appleby Jewellers, Dublin, have one of the largest and finest selection of beautiful diamond rings available in the world today. Our diamond rings are wonderfully hand crafted to suit individual tastes and personal price ranges.
Use the Appleby Engagement Ring App to:
Browse through a selection of our ring styles with multiple views of each item plus full descriptions and price details.
Save your favourites to create your personal wish list and share with your friends by email.
Gauge your ring size with our interactive ring sizer.
Discover the elements that make each Appleby diamond shine, from the Four Cs of Cut, Colour, Carat and Clarity, to the care taken to ensure each stone meets our exacting standards.