How Doingly will help you and charities!
- Raise money for charities whilst you work or study!
- Stay focused on the task on hand! Doingly prevents you from procrastinating with your phone whilst you are doing a Doingly!
- Study/Work focus sessions are split into 25-minute chunks, giving you the flexibility to take a 5-minute break in between.
- Study with peers, friends, or family with Group Doingly’s!
- Choose fundraisers that interest you! Your Doingly Contributions will go towards your chosen fundraiser!
Doingly’s mission is to encourage people to be more productive using 25-minute intervals, whilst simultaneously converting their time into monetary donations. Your donations will go towards an organisation of your choice that promotes charitable causes.
We live in a world where stress is common and is often inevitable and if not managed well, this stress can lead to unproductivity. There are many good causes that are in need of financial aid but are often overlooked.
Doingly is our solution to these problems.
Doingly utilises the Pomodoro Technique, it involves working or studying at 25-minute intervals with 5-minute breaks. An added incentive for you is that donations will be made on their behalf by sponsors towards a fundraiser of their choice in exchange for successfully completing these 25-minute intervals.
The Doingly Team thanks you for downloading Doingly and contributing your efforts to making the world a better place. We hope you have a productive time with us!