The app helps to keep track of your children’s growth from birth to 20 years old. The app accurately calculates the growth percentile of the weight, height and head circumference based on age and gender, using the most recent US CDC and WHO data, the same data that are commonly used by pediatricians.
You can add multiple children and save all your data to the database for future review. The saved data can be viewed as tables, or as graphs (values/percentiles vs. ages). It provides you with the median value of weight/height/head CC at your children’s age, and you can get the values at any percentile by easily sliding the percentage bar. So you can compare your children’s growth with that of others, and log your children’s growth history and learn the trend.
Key features include:
-Keep track the growth of one or multiple children;
-Save data to SD card or restore the saved data later;
-Provide growth data for infant, toddler, teenager and youth below 20 years old;
-Support multiple units for measures, including lb/oz/ft/in and cm/kg;
-Log and view the growth history;
-Analyze data using tables or graph.
"Percentiles" lets you enter each child's measurements and saves them in one place. No need to remember the percentile or BMI values since the app calculates them for you. The program can plot the measurements on the standard CDC growth charts and even share the charts with family and friends right from within "Percentiles." For your convenience, the app offers easy switching between metric and US customary units.
• Record length, weight, and head circumference measurements of your children
• Calculate percentile values
• Plot measurements on standard CDC growth charts
• Share growth charts via email, messaging, Google+™, Picasa™, etc.
• View BMI and BMI percentile for measurements
• Tool supports metric and US customary units
Please send feedback and feature ideas to:
- Manage as many children as you like in the app.
- Add frequent measurements.
- See where your child's current measurement sits in WHO percentiles.
- See your child's growth charted against WHO percentile curves.
- Charts for Height, Weight, Head Circumference and BMI (perhaps the only app to show BMI).
- All data is processed locally on your device.
- App does not collect/store/transfer any of your data to a server on the web.
- Please use the Help action for more info.
Now you can monitor your child at home, it's as simple as measuring the weight, length / height and the head of your baby - at any intervals you please. All the thin lines show the healthy weight gain and provide a model growth path for your child.
If you're child's graph is following those lines - it's the best indicator of their overall healthy development.
Hop on board and see how easy it is with the Growth Charts App.
For the foreseeable future this app will stay free and without ads - you can enjoy it without the trouble of pulling your wallet out or loosing your screen-space. It's my way of making the world a slightly better place.
Please rate if you love the app, If you spot an issue or a missing feature let me know and I'll do my best to bring it up to your expectations.
You can then compute the growth graphic.
This graphic can be saved as a photo or shared as you wish.
WHO data covers from birthday up to:
Weight: 10 years
Height: 19 years
Head Circ.: 5 years
BMI: 19 years
Spanish/English, Metric or Imperial measures
This application permits you to follow the growth of your child from 0 to 19 years through the official scales, elaborated by the World Health Organization.
Insert your child’s height and weight: the application will calculate the percentage and it will tell you if your child is above or below the average for his age.
All data will be saved and you will be able view the chart to assess the progress of the child's growth.
If the curve is set in parallel to those of the graphic, it means that the child grows upon a regular basis.
• Calculating percentile for Height (0-19 yr)
• Calculating percentile for Weight (0-10yr)
• Calculating percentile for Head Circumference (0-5 yr)
• Automatic calculation of BMI and its percentile (0-19 yr)
• Calculating percentile Height /Weight regardless of age (0-5 yr)
• View graphs of growth for Height, Weight, BMI, Head Circumference
• Units of measure cm/kg or lb/in.
• Export data in excel format and send via email.
• Adult height prediction algorithm.
• Support multiple childs
• Support user defined baby icon
• Backup data to SD
• Restore data from SD
Baby Connect is the only application available on Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone and on the web. It will synchronize information with others authorized Baby Connect Applications on each device. If you change or lose your phone, no information is lost, you can always connect to your account at www.baby-connect.com with a browser or with another phone.
"Baby Connect is comprehensive and well-designed" - The New-York Times
*A top 5 Family & Fun App for Mom - babble.com
"Baby-Connect is just what you need to keep all the stress, anxiety and guilt at bay" - sitestouse.com
"This app is truly the most comprehensive way to log a child's daily activities" - lilsugar.com
You can record not only feedings, nursing, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, his gps location, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free at www.baby-connect.com from any browser, so your nanny or daycare doesn't need an phone to view and enter information about your baby.
You can compare with previous day and previous week averages, and view the data on graphs to identify trends. You can view when was the last medicine or vaccine. You can also track weight, height, and head size, and compare with the US or International percentiles.
With Baby Connect, you have access to the updates from the caregiver while you're away. You can also setup notifications to be immediately informed when something happens. Your baby will receive much better care thanks to all the detailed information automatically transmitted to each family member, and to the nanny.
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size.
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Timer to track nursing duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood, ...
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view entries from current and prior days
* Email formatted reports to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Email Excel-compatible .csv exports.
* Enter free-form notes
* Post events and charts on Facebook or Twitter
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, setup as many parents and caregivers as you like
* holds unlimited data
* More than 100 built-in activities descriptions
* Existing built-in descriptions can be customized, new descriptions can be added
* Setup Push notifications
* Send your gps location, display the location on a map
* Track the average number and amount of sleep per day, and the longest sleeping session
* Track the average number of BM and Wet diapers per day.
* Track the average number, total and average amount of feeding and pumping per day.
* Track the number and average nursing duration per day.
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
Visit http://www.baby-connect.com for more info.
The app provides facility to add quickly important parameters of the neonates and track the growth charts. The growth data is mapped against reference values for GA, Weight, Length, Head Circumference. Additionally, Dancis and Ponderal Index charts also provide good reference for the growth data of the neonates under observation.
The app also provides instantaneous calculations of Ponderal Index along with the risk level.
It is very easy to use and user friendly app with important reference data for the management of neonate's growth parameters.
You can add multiple kids. For each of them, you can specify data points (length and weight) in a simple manner. These points will be drawn on a grapp, on which you will also see reference data, coming from the World Health Organisation.
Growth Curve is optimised for phones, but will work on your tablet as wel. If for one reason or another, Growth Curve does not work for you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the first version of Growth Curve. Following features are in the pipeline:
- Head circumcision
- Multiple kids on one graph
/!\ It is strongly recommended to make regular backups by email. This will avoid you to losing your datas in case of mishandling or crash of your device!
The app show automatically your BMI and your Body Fat %.
On the chart, you can display :
- BMI zone
- Body Fat % zone
- Weight goal
- Moving average
- Trend curve
On the chart you can also :
- see weight
- see note
- see rate (food & sport)
- see the difference between two points
- Zoom (X and Y)
- Take a screenshot
- Return to initial view by double tap
The home page show you :
- Last weight
- Fat Body %
- Weight goal
- Time-to-goal estimate
- Weight to loose or gain to achieve the goal
A widget is available in this version. This will provide you on the essential informations (Last weight, BMI, Fat Body %, weight goal, trend, time-to-goal estimate, and weight to loose or gain to achieve the goal).
The weight log, will show you :
- the loss or the gain between two month or two weight
- the whole informations on the weight : BMI, Body Fat %, note and rate (sport and diet)
You can export and import your datas (by email or on your sd card) in order to share them on your different devices. You can also make a backup on your sd card.
"My weight tracker" is also suitable for pregnant women, but the BMI and Body Fat % are not adequate.
- Issue fixed the height reported by an user
v2.4 /2.5/2.6 :
- Adding icone for the sport and food histogram
- Bug fixed
- The scale of the curve and the scale bar are editable (Display optimized for smartphone or tablet in high definition)
- Visualization of the objective advancement
- Add of histogramm for the rate (food & sport)
v2.1 / v2.2:
- Auto-zoom on the whole chart (Chart preferences)
- Little bug fix
- Add weight with comment and rating (sport and food)
- Colored curve based on ratings
- Add password
- Help (under construction)
- Settings on the page "Add" and "History"
You can have records for as many babies as you want.
Our app is one of the best rated apps by careful parents like you.
Baby Lara recommends it warmly.
The only app of this kind which allows you to hide the multi-babies interface if you want!
- Multiple babies support
- Auto sync multiple devices
- Follow bottle and breast feeding
- Follow diaper changing
- Follow sleep
- Follow medicine/vitamins taking
- Follow bath events
- Follow solid food
- Follow breast pumping
- Growth measuring and percentiles
- Set and follow other events
- Widget for last events
- Configuring the details for your baby (name, date of birth, picture)
- Statistics are available for all this information, helping you follow:
- daily digest
- feed progress (diagram with average value)
- time elapsed since last event for each category
- diapers usage
- breast feeding progress
- breast pumping progress
- Alerts and notifications
- Possibility to edit or delete an event
- Easy navigation between days
- Add notes for any activity
- Customizable action bar
- Possibility to sync the log between two devices
- Backup function
- Very small size. Our app will not eat up much memory
- Very flexible and customizable. It works in landscape, but also in portrait position
- Very easy to use, almost no configurations.
Visit our site and leave us your comments, they can help us improve the app.
If you want to have the app translated in your language, see http://ackuna.com/translate-/baby-lara-s-nursing-log/.
If you help translating, you will be mentioned in the about section and can request an ad-free version of the app from eVerbum.
This BMI calculator allows you to quickly calculate the ratio of body mass index - BMI. Result is calculated according to general reading table created by World Health Organization (WHO) - the same for male and female regardless the age. The BMI is meant to be used as a simple means of classifying physically inactive individuals with an average body composition. BMI categories (underweight, overweight or obese) from general reading table are inappropriate for athletes, children, the elderly, and the infirm because do not take into account many factors such as frame size and muscularity. The BMI categories also fail to account for varying proportions of fat, bone, cartilage, water weight, and more. Despite this, BMI categories are regularly regarded as a satisfactory tool for measuring whether sedentary individuals' weight is in normal range. Obligatory weight loss tool for obese people.
- calculation of BMI (Body Mass Index)
- presenting the ideal weight range for a given height - helpful if you want to lose weight or are on diet
- supporting two formats of units - metric (cm and kg) and imperial ( inches [1 in = 2,54 cm] and international pounds [1 lb = 0,45359237 kg] )
- app2sd support (on Android 2.2 and higher)
- available languages: English, German, Dutch, Polish, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Ukrainian, Russian
To change the units from metric to imperial and vice versa, the 'menu' button must be clicked.
Any comments are welcome. Please notify me by e-mail about any bugs found or missing functions that you want to be included in future versions of the BMI calculator.
NOTE: if you can help me with translation into your native language do not hesitate to contact me.
Aplikacja w sposób prosty i przejrzysty podaje przepisy uporządkowane według kategorii (np. zupy, drugie dania). Dodatkowo można zawęzić obszar poszukiwań przy podaniu dodatkowych kryteriów takich jak stopień trudności, czy czas przygotowania potrawy.
Wybranym przepisem można podzielić się z innymi, przesyłając go np. mailem.
Беременность помощник показывает еженедельное развитие плода, и каждую неделю предоставляет вам актуальную информацию. Это позволяет вам понимать что происходит с маленьким человечком, растущим внутри вас. Просто один раз введите дату (ранний срок беременности), и приложение будет обновлять информацию еженедельно.
Никита - Большое спасибо за перевод приложения на русском языке!
Aplikacja z widżetem pozwala kobietom spodziewającym się dziecka na bieżąco śledzić rozwój płodu tydzień po tygodniu. Od pierwszego tygodnia ciąży (czyli od ostatniej miesiączki przed porodem) do czterdziestego. Wystarczy wprowadzić datę ostatniej miesiączki.
Planujesz zakupy kosmetyków dla dziecka? Skorzystaj z opcji „ulubione”. Stwórz swoją własną listę planowanych zakupów.