Now you can monitor your child at home, it's as simple as measuring the weight, length / height and the head of your baby - at any intervals you please. All the thin lines show the healthy weight gain and provide a model growth path for your child.
If you're child's graph is following those lines - it's the best indicator of their overall healthy development.
Hop on board and see how easy it is with the Growth Charts App.
For the foreseeable future this app will stay free and without ads - you can enjoy it without the trouble of pulling your wallet out or loosing your screen-space. It's my way of making the world a slightly better place.
Please rate if you love the app, If you spot an issue or a missing feature let me know and I'll do my best to bring it up to your expectations.
The app helps to keep track of your children’s growth from birth to 20 years old. The app accurately calculates the growth percentile of the weight, height and head circumference based on age and gender, using the most recent US CDC and WHO data, the same data that are commonly used by pediatricians.
You can add multiple children and save all your data to the database for future review. The saved data can be viewed as tables, or as graphs (values/percentiles vs. ages). It provides you with the median value of weight/height/head CC at your children’s age, and you can get the values at any percentile by easily sliding the percentage bar. So you can compare your children’s growth with that of others, and log your children’s growth history and learn the trend.
Key features include:
-Keep track the growth of one or multiple children;
-Save data to SD card or restore the saved data later;
-Provide growth data for infant, toddler, teenager and youth below 20 years old;
-Support multiple units for measures, including lb/oz/ft/in and cm/kg;
-Log and view the growth history;
-Analyze data using tables or graph.
You can add multiple kids. For each of them, you can specify data points (length and weight) in a simple manner. These points will be drawn on a grapp, on which you will also see reference data, coming from the World Health Organisation.
Growth Curve is optimised for phones, but will work on your tablet as wel. If for one reason or another, Growth Curve does not work for you, please contact us at email@example.com
This is the first version of Growth Curve. Following features are in the pipeline:
- Head circumcision
- Multiple kids on one graph
This application permits you to follow the growth of your child from 0 to 19 years through the official scales, elaborated by the World Health Organization.
Insert your child’s height and weight: the application will calculate the percentage and it will tell you if your child is above or below the average for his age.
All data will be saved and you will be able view the chart to assess the progress of the child's growth.
If the curve is set in parallel to those of the graphic, it means that the child grows upon a regular basis.
• Calculating percentile for Height (0-19 yr)
• Calculating percentile for Weight (0-10yr)
• Calculating percentile for Head Circumference (0-5 yr)
• Automatic calculation of BMI and its percentile (0-19 yr)
• Calculating percentile Height /Weight regardless of age (0-5 yr)
• View graphs of growth for Height, Weight, BMI, Head Circumference
• Units of measure cm/kg or lb/in.
• Export data in excel format and send via email.
• Adult height prediction algorithm.
• Support multiple childs
• Support user defined baby icon
• Backup data to SD
• Restore data from SD
- Manage as many children as you like in the app.
- Add frequent measurements.
- See where your child's current measurement sits in WHO percentiles.
- See your child's growth charted against WHO percentile curves.
- Charts for Height, Weight, Head Circumference and BMI (perhaps the only app to show BMI).
- All data is processed locally on your device.
- App does not collect/store/transfer any of your data to a server on the web.
- Please use the Help action for more info.
"Percentiles" lets you enter each child's measurements and saves them in one place. No need to remember the percentile or BMI values since the app calculates them for you. The program can plot the measurements on the standard CDC growth charts and even share the charts with family and friends right from within "Percentiles." For your convenience, the app offers easy switching between metric and US customary units.
• Record length, weight, and head circumference measurements of your children
• Calculate percentile values
• Plot measurements on standard CDC growth charts
• Share growth charts via email, messaging, Google+™, Picasa™, etc.
• View BMI and BMI percentile for measurements
• Tool supports metric and US customary units
Please send feedback and feature ideas to:
You can then compute the growth graphic.
This graphic can be saved as a photo or shared as you wish.
WHO data covers from birthday up to:
Weight: 10 years
Height: 19 years
Head Circ.: 5 years
BMI: 19 years
Spanish/English, Metric or Imperial measures
Featuring 400 articles, 598 tips, 70 videos, and 5 tools, the WebMD Baby app delivers timely physician-approved guidance, ensuring parents are informed and one step ahead of their baby’s growth and development.
In baby’s first year, the WebMD Baby app will deliver:
✔ New articles, videos, and more updated each week and based on the baby’s age
✔ A new doctor-approved tip every day
In baby’s second year, the WebMD Baby app will deliver:
✔ New articles, videos, and more updated each month and based on the baby’s age
✔ New doctor-approved tip every month
Capture and record a baby's key memories and milestones. Fill in the Baby Book by associating memories with text, photos or videos. Add caption and assign each photo or video to a section of a Baby Book chapter. Share each memory via email and Facebook. View the Baby Book slideshow by swiping photos and videos in sequential order. Baby Book is comprised of 8 chapters with ability to add custom titles within each chapter:
★ My Arrival: The first journey from Mommy's belly to the trip home.
★ My Firsts: From first toys to first crawl to the first word.
★ Watch Me Grow: A slideshow using one baby photo taken every week.
★ Favorites: From favorite foods to favorite books, keep track of new favorites as the baby grows.
★ Words: Keep track of new first words by date.
★ Unforgettable: Record moments like making a silly face and eating a birthday cake.
★ Family & Friends: Chronicle photos and videos of friends and family.
★ Holidays: Capture moments from every holiday.
Hundreds of searchable, medically-approved articles, videos and more:
✔ Baby & Toddler Care (16 categories)
✔ Illness & Emergencies (39 categories)
✔ Just for Moms
✔ Just for Dads
✔ Parenting Tips (367)
✔ Baby Week by Week (64 content packages)
✔ Ask the Pediatrician (8 video Q&A sessions with WedMD’s in-house pediatrician)
✔ Milestones (7 categories divided by age up to 24 months old)
✔ Vaccines (all baby vaccine info)
✔ Baby Doctor Visits (11 well-visit guides)
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
/!\ It is strongly recommended to make regular backups by email. This will avoid you to losing your datas in case of mishandling or crash of your device!
The app show automatically your BMI and your Body Fat %.
On the chart, you can display :
- BMI zone
- Body Fat % zone
- Weight goal
- Moving average
- Trend curve
On the chart you can also :
- see weight
- see note
- see rate (food & sport)
- see the difference between two points
- Zoom (X and Y)
- Take a screenshot
- Return to initial view by double tap
The home page show you :
- Last weight
- Fat Body %
- Weight goal
- Time-to-goal estimate
- Weight to loose or gain to achieve the goal
A widget is available in this version. This will provide you on the essential informations (Last weight, BMI, Fat Body %, weight goal, trend, time-to-goal estimate, and weight to loose or gain to achieve the goal).
The weight log, will show you :
- the loss or the gain between two month or two weight
- the whole informations on the weight : BMI, Body Fat %, note and rate (sport and diet)
You can export and import your datas (by email or on your sd card) in order to share them on your different devices. You can also make a backup on your sd card.
"My weight tracker" is also suitable for pregnant women, but the BMI and Body Fat % are not adequate.
- Issue fixed the height reported by an user
v2.4 /2.5/2.6 :
- Adding icone for the sport and food histogram
- Bug fixed
- The scale of the curve and the scale bar are editable (Display optimized for smartphone or tablet in high definition)
- Visualization of the objective advancement
- Add of histogramm for the rate (food & sport)
v2.1 / v2.2:
- Auto-zoom on the whole chart (Chart preferences)
- Little bug fix
- Add weight with comment and rating (sport and food)
- Colored curve based on ratings
- Add password
- Help (under construction)
- Settings on the page "Add" and "History"
- Know how long since the last baby feeding, did he take a nap, how many diapers were changed today, etc.
- Write a note for any activity (baby spit up the milk while nursing, was crying during sleep, enjoyed first bath, etc.).
- Each day's summary lets you see the stats and filter daily activities with a single tap.
- Supports breast feeding, breast pump, bottle (formula), drink, solid food, diaper, sleeping, bath, medicine and many more tracking activities.
- Manage and change activities order as you like for each of your baby.
- Multiple babies tracker is very useful for taking care of twins or even for tracking mother's activity.
- Sync data across multiple devices using Dropbox.
- Backup & Restore your data.
- Dark interface will not disturb your newborn during night feeding.
- Customizable app color.
- Pro version enables Statistics with charts and allows to export data to a printable HTML file.
★ Support ★
We provide email support for any questions you have. Please don't leave a low rating before contacting us.
Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/babydaybook
★ Please read ★
This app is free but supported by ads, so we can keep developing the app and make it even better.
All permissions added are completely harmless and at no point do we collect or store any personal information.
★ Beta testing ★
If you would like to try beta versions of the upcoming updates, follow these steps:
1. Join Baby Daybook App Beta testing Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/101208795042579594395
2. Follow Google Play instructions to opt-in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.drillyapps.babydaybook
3. You will receive all beta versions of the app.
Please note that beta versions may not be stable, so try at your own risk.
Special thanks to Icons8.com for gorgeous icons used in the app.
Widgets included, no advertisements!
Breastfeeding tracker (free)
- Record simply and intuitively when and on which side the baby is nursed.
- Breastfeedings can be joined into one meal.
- Graphical analysis of the daily breastfeedings and meals.
- Displays your typical breastfeeding times: When does your baby typically get hungry? Supported time frames: today, 24 hours, 3 days, 1 week, 1 month, all.
- Overview of all breastfeeding times on record
- Export the recorded data to csv
- Export the graph to png-images
- Import existing data from a csv file
- Widget including start, pause and stop buttons (two sizes, small and big)
- No advertisements
- You can also record and analyze pumpings (time and quantity).
- You can add comments to each record.
- Widget including start and stop buttons.
- You can also record and analyze complementary food or baby bottles.
- Breast feedings and complementary food can be joined into one meal.
- You can add comments to each meal. That way you can document e.g. nursing positions.
- Widget including feeding button.
- You can also record when your baby is sleeping or crying.
- Widget "Sleeping" including start, pause, and stop buttons (two sizes, small and big)
- You can also record events (bath, temperature, diapers,....)
- You can define your own events
- You can add reminders to each event
- Widget "Events" (resizable)
- You can also record weight, length/height and head circumference of your baby
- Graphical analysis of weight, length/height and head circumference with percentile charts (WHO Standards)
- Allows you to add and track several children e.g. for twins
In case of problems please write me a mail, I'm happy to help!
Any feedback and also wishes and ideas for new features are highly appreciated!
Highest rated Health & Fitness App on Google Play in BDM's Android App Review Magazine Vol. 6.
This app allows you to track & monitor your weight, height, body measurements, BMI , body fat and add daily notes - not just for you , but your whole family & friends as it is multi user enabled for no extra cost.
This app not only helps track your progress to the weight and body shape you are after but monitor yourself once you achieve it.
It is the perfect app for tracking progress if you are on a diet,working out, measuring your baby bump or monitoring your children's growth as they get older.
Built on top of this data you are tracking is a full advanced graphing facilities that lets you compare and overlay your different statistics to see how you are doing.
✔ Tracking, Monitoring AND Goal setting for :
✔ Weight in Stones, Lbs or Kgs
✔ Height in Feet & Inches or CMS
✔ Bodyfat Percentage - Calculated from entered details or Manually Entered
✔ Track your Waist, Hips, Chest, Calves, Thigh, Neck, Forearms, Upperarms, Wrist & Babybump measurements in Cm's or Inches
✔ Multi-user support with full password protection
✔ Built-in BMI Calculator
✔ Built-in Bodyfat Calculator
✔ Navigation via illustrated calendar view
✔ Advanced Graphing showing progress over time with goals
✔ Ability to record notes on each day
✔ Weight loss widget showing total lost, last amount lost and distance from goal.
✔ Export all data to spreadsheet
✔ Save pictures of your graphs to your SDCard, then share via Android's Gallery like any other picture.
This app also calculates your BMI and suggests your ideal weight as your goal to reach.
Your weight is displayed in chart format, allowing you to easily check your daily weight changes and follow your progress toward your target weight.
In addition to this you can also track your :
• body measurements
• blood pressure
• sporting activities
• cholesterol levels
- Simple data entry
- Weight tracker
- Visualization of your diet plan in a simple chart format.
- Calculation of your ideal weight based on age, height, gender
- BMI (Body Mass Index)
- Ultimate weight goal/target
- Imperial and metrics units.
Expanded settings panel will additionally enable:
• Exporting of all data to Excel or .txt file
• Forwarding exported data to any e-mail address
• Creating data backups
The application supports the following languages: Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Русский, Polski, Português, 中文
The "Scaless" application is intended only to record weight fluctuations and related information. The “Scaless” is not a substitute for a doctor's advice or visit; therefore, do not make radical changes to any treatment you may be already following without prior consultations with a doctor or specialist.
The Supplier of the application, "Freshware", accepts no responsibility for incurred damages resulting from use of the application.
Беременность помощник показывает еженедельное развитие плода, и каждую неделю предоставляет вам актуальную информацию. Это позволяет вам понимать что происходит с маленьким человечком, растущим внутри вас. Просто один раз введите дату (ранний срок беременности), и приложение будет обновлять информацию еженедельно.
Никита - Большое спасибо за перевод приложения на русском языке!
Aplikacja w sposób prosty i przejrzysty podaje przepisy uporządkowane według kategorii (np. zupy, drugie dania). Dodatkowo można zawęzić obszar poszukiwań przy podaniu dodatkowych kryteriów takich jak stopień trudności, czy czas przygotowania potrawy.
Wybranym przepisem można podzielić się z innymi, przesyłając go np. mailem.
Planujesz zakupy kosmetyków dla dziecka? Skorzystaj z opcji „ulubione”. Stwórz swoją własną listę planowanych zakupów.
Aplikacja z widżetem pozwala kobietom spodziewającym się dziecka na bieżąco śledzić rozwój płodu tydzień po tygodniu. Od pierwszego tygodnia ciąży (czyli od ostatniej miesiączki przed porodem) do czterdziestego. Wystarczy wprowadzić datę ostatniej miesiączki.