** HUFFINGTON POST: TOP APPS FOR MOMS **
** ATT OPEN APPS FOR ALL HONORABLE MENTION **
** FEATURED IN FIT PREGNANCY MAGAZINE **
** BEST PREGNANCY APP - PARENTS.COM **
***WHAT THE INDUSTRY IS SAYING***
"The app that takes care of everything you track while you're pregnant." -- TECHNOLOGY FOR WOMEN EXAMINER
"10 OUT OF 10...full of features that blow away most of the other pregnancy apps and it has an extremely slick design overall." -- BEST APPS REVIEW
"Touted as an 'all-in-one pregnancy app' – BabyBump delivers...high marks for intuitive design, well-conceived content, and innovation. We all want to capture the magical aspects of pregnancy, and this app makes it manageable and convenient." -- GIGGLE APPS REVIEW
BabyBump is a comprehensive pregnancy app that keeps soon-to-be parents informed about their pregnancy progress and enables tracking and sharing the experience with family and friends.
✔ Meet other parents from around the world
✔ Fast and customizable forums
✔ Curated shop of the best pregnancy and baby products
✔ Expert editorial and review of all products
✔ Countdown widget
✔ Enter due date or calculate from Last Menstrual Period (LMP)
✔ Beautiful progress bar showing time remaining until delivery
✔ Weeks and days remaining and trimester information
✔ Personalize your countdown screen with a profile photo
DAILY AND WEEKLY INFO & IMAGES
✔ Schematic embryo picture of your baby each week
✔ Weekly details about your baby's size and weight and development
✔ Common symptoms, cravings, and bodily changes you can expect to experience each week
JOURNAL / WEIGHT TRACKING
✔ Track daily weight/waist measurements
✔ International: use lb/kg or in/cm or a mix
✔ Daily tracking of mood, energy, appetite, cravings, morning sickness, and other notes
✔ Calendar view with icons
✔ Multi-colored charts of weight/waist by week
✔ Automatically calculates estimated weight gain for each week based on your pre-pregnancy BMI
✔ Graph of low/high estimated weight against your actual weight for each week
✔ Track contractions with a large Start/Stop button
✔ Records start time, end time, duration, and interval/frequency
✔ Can delete individual contractions
✔ Averages contraction duration and interval/frequency and calculates your Stage of Labor
✔ Remembers your active contraction session if the app is exited
✔ Enter Notes about each contraction
✔ Email complete details of your contractions
✔ Large buttons to start kick counting and record kicks
✔ Automatically stops kick session when time runs out or after 10 kicks
✔ Remembers your kick session if the app is exited
✔ Email kick sessions to your doula or doc
✔ Add photos of your pregnancy from your camera or library
✔ View your photos in a swipe-able slideshow format
✔ Email photos or save them to your library
✔ Searchable database of over 24,000 BABY NAMES with gender, origin, and meaning
✔ Browse by by origin, popularity, meaning, and beginning and ending sounds
✔ Keep a favorite list of boy and girl names
✔ Email your list of favorites to friends or family members
✔ Watch a birth video
✔ Create a birth plan for the big day
✔ Keep a checklist of Newborn Essentials
This app shows to you after entering some basic data your current week of pregnancy, how many days you're already pregnant, the current approximate size and weight of your baby and a few other important bits of information such as the date of the first prenatal visit, when your maternity leave will start (based on the German regulation), or the date on which it you can possibly feel the first child quickenings etc..
In addition, the app can be installed as a widget. So you can see on your screen at first glance the week in which you are in, how many days you're already pregnant, and how many days it will probably take give birth to your baby.
To activate the widget, touch your screen for a few seconds and then select the entry "widgets" and then the app "Pregnancy watcher".
Units of weight and length can be changed now.
Contents, colors and transparency of the widget are adjustable.
If there is anything you are not satiesfied with yet, give me a chance to correct it ;-)
In this case send me an email with the detected bug or the desired function!
Pregnancy app & widget
Information about your child's development can now be always with you ! This pregnancy assistant enables women expecting the child or someone else you want to follow the pregnancy to track fetal development week by week and some information daily. From first week of pregnancy to 12 months after childbirth.
App give you also some tips, facts and advices for your pregnancy and the 12 first month of your new baby.
You can place a widget on your home screen too, to show the number of days till the childbirth of the baby.
A forum is also available !
Quels sont les aliments autorisés ou déconseillés, les réponses à vos interrogations grâce à cette application qui liste plus de 850 aliments.
N'hésitez pas à consulter la version en ligne sur http://www.alimentation-grossesse.com
Toutes ces recommandations sont données à titre indicatif, elles ne peuvent remplacer l'avis de votre médecin.
Conseils pour le 1er mois de grossesse.
Conseils pour le 2e mois de grossesse.
Conseils pour le 3e mois de grossesse.
Conseils pour le 4e mois de grossesse.
Votre 5ème mois de grossesse : conseils entre amies.
Votre 6ème mois de grossesse : conseils entre amies.
Votre 7ème mois de grossesse : conseils entre amies.
8ème et 9ème mois de grossesse : évolution du bébé.
Vidéos de Grossesse: 1er mois de grossesse : Mes conseils beauté. L'alimentation pendant la grossesse ! Sport pour jeune maman.
Vous êtes enceinte ! Félicitations ! Suivez les étapes de votre grossesse avec ce petit guide qui.
Install the Pregnancy Week by Week App which is one of the best pregnancy apps and just enter your due date to the pregnancy app.
The Pregnancy App will calculate how many weeks pregnant you are and will show you the information you need to know for your stage of pregnancy.
Not only pregnant women, also Grandmother, grandfather and other family members can also use our pregnancy apps.
★ See pregnancy progress and baby's development.
★ Follow the pregnancy calendar.
★ Useful pregnancy tracker
★ Track your baby's kick with kick counter ( Also can be used as a contraction timer)
★ See daily tips during your 9 months
★ See how big your baby is
★ See how big your belly could be with pregnant woman icon.
★ Track development of your baby with high quality fetus images.
★ Advice for both expecting mum and dad.
★ Health tips for your little baby,mum and dad
★ Shows fetal height
★ Shows fetal weight
★ Track you weight by chart with weight tracker
★ Have healthy pregnancy
Classical music has been proven to be the music of intelligence. Recent studies have shown that listening to classical music can have lasting effects on one's brain; it can stimulate brain function in developing infants and improve comprehension of math and other computing skills in adults. It trains the brain to acknowledge all the parts that work together to make the whole.
Why is it IMPORTANT to listen to classical music during pregnancy?
Classical music may REDUCE the stress, anxiety, and depression that many pregnant women experience. That's a fact! It is also very propitious for the fetus as it offers a range of notes and tends to repeat, creating an almost lullaby style sound in the womb.
MUSIC FOR PREGNANCY EFFECTS:
- Mellows down your agitated mind and soothes your senses in a unique way!
- Reduces the stress and anxiety
- Helps with the depression that many pregnant women experience
- Stimulates brain function in developing infants
- Improves comprehension of exact sciences and many others
NOTE: The effects are more pronounced when you submerge yourself completely into the music and listen to it religiously without diverting your mind anywhere else.
Want to see beautiful, interactive images for every week of your pregnancy? Join more than 4 million users who already use this Pregnancy App to follow their pregnancy.
Our Pregnancy+ App can also be personalized for dads, grandparents and other family members.
Many happy parents and healthcare providers find this App easy to use and very informative.
Everything you need in one Pregnancy App!
- DAILY pregnancy info
- Color and scan images
- Personal diary
- Personal weight log
- Log doctor appointments
- Diet, exercise and labor info
- Kick counter
- Contraction timer
- Baby shopping list
- 1000s Baby names
- Baby size guide
- Pregnancy week by week info
- And much more …
Pregnancy+ is recommended by healthcare providers and pediatricians. This Pregnancy App was created by Health & Parenting together with leading healthcare professionals.
The team of Health & Parenting wish you a healthy, full-term pregnancy and a safe delivery.
My Pregnancy Today has been recommended by ABC News, Healthline, American Pregnancy, allParenting, and Pregnancy magazine.
Simply enter your baby's due date and My Pregnancy Today will turn your phone into an expert guide for each day of your pregnancy.
Feel more prepared for your baby's birth, and get the answers you need, whenever you need them.
My Pregnancy Today features:
• Pregnancy day by day: Learn how your body's changing, what's ahead, and how to cope
• Fetal development images: See in breathtaking detail what your baby looks like each week
• Award-winning videos: Watch babies grow in the womb, and see moms giving birth
• Bumpie photo tool: Take a selfie every week and see your beautiful bump grow
• Contraction timer: Time your contractions and we'll calculate their length and time apart
• Baby registry: Find out what you need for your baby and personalize your registry checklist
• Wish list: Keep track of all the gear you're thinking about in one place
• Kick tracker: Easily keep track of your baby's movements
• Birth clubs: Connect with other moms-to-be due at the same time
• Countdown: Anticipate your big day with weekly notifications
• Due date calculator: Quickly determine your due date, if you don't know it yet
• Search BabyCenter: Find the answers you need with our integrated search tool
• Birth preferences tool: Learn more about your options for labor and beyond
All health information is approved by the BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board.
Download My Pregnancy Today – it's free!
*** Trophée 2014 de l'application Santé Grand Public ***
* Votre suivi de grossesse par semaine autour de 6 thématiques : ma grossesse, mon bébé, mon alimentation, ma vie quotidienne, ma beauté…
* Votre courbe de poids : pour suivre régulièrement votre prise de kilos pendant la grossesse et ajuster votre alimentation.
* Le Calendrier : Visionnez tous les temps forts et examens de votre grossesse en une seule fois.
* Un guide des prénoms : Vous hésitez entre deux, trois ou quatre prénoms ? Découvrez de nouvelles idées et des outils pour vous aider à trouver le bon !
* Le guide des maternités : Pour connaître les maternités à proximité de chez vous et les services qu’elles proposent. Indispensable pour savoir où vous allez accoucher.
* Le contractomètre : Mesurer la durée et la fréquence de vos contractions. Un indicateur pour savoir s’il est temps de partir à la maternité !
* Un dictionnaire de la grossesse : Parce que certains examens ou termes médicaux ne sont pas toujours faciles à comprendre
Alimentation, activité physique, évolution du fœtus, astuces face aux bouleversements de votre corps, examens à réaliser, dates des congés maternité… Découvrez toutes les semaines les réponses à vos interrogations du moment grâce à nos articles et nos vidéos. Sereine et bien informée, vous serez prête à accueillir bébé. Ne manquez pas l’appli de référence pour votre Android !
Nos informations ont été vérifiées par un médecin. Néanmoins, cette application n’a bien entendu pas vocation à remplacer un professionnel de santé. En cas de doute, de symptômes inhabituels ou d'interrogations concernant votre grossesse, consultez votre médecin traitant ou votre gynécologue.
Multilingue en français, espagnol, italien
Retrouvez aussi toutes nos informations pour une grossesse épanouie sur :
★★ Sensational ★★ By popular demand, the Fertility Calendar allows all Women to manage their menstrual cycle and their fertile periods.
Developed in collaboration with qualified Medical Practitioners at an international level, offering everyone the opportunity to monitor and check the progress of their pregnancy from their iPhone.
The sales leader in Italy, it has also conquered the hearts of many, many Women in Europe and South America.
★★ Do you want a child? Download iMom • Pregnancy & Fertility ! ★★
iMom • Pregnancy & Fertility can help pregnant woman in a variety of ways, ranging from purely clinical advice to psychological, nutritional, aesthetic and general tips.
iMom • Pregnancy & Fertility is not meant to substitute a healthcare provider but assist them in dispelling many myths and false taboos that Women around the world are faced with during this delicate period in their lives.
• Revolutionary and captivating device for Women
• Useful advice and support, fun and intuitive for Mother
• Innovative and indispensable tool for the Gynecologist
For the Gynecologist the app is ideal in terms of convenience and managing their patients.
Functions for Women include:
• Automatic management of the menstrual cycle
• Statistics and forecasts for ovulation and fertility
• Daily register of symptoms and states of mind
• Tracker for sexual relations
• Notifications for contraception
• Display of luteal phase
• Super pregnancy modality
Functions for Mother include:
• Detailed information for each week of pregnancy
• llustrations of the fetus in each of the 9 months of pregnancy
• Calculation of expected delivery
• Display of duration of the cycle and pregnancy testing
• Register of symptoms and states of mind
• Data registration
• Pictures in 3D and 4D ultrasound
• Recommended Foods
• Yoga in pregnancy
• Counting kicks
• Register contractions
• Baby bag for purchases
Functions for the Gynecologist include:
• Obstetric rules
• Database their patients
• Planning and synchronizing appointments
• Fetal Biometry
• Calculation of the fetal weight
★★ iMom • Pregnancy & Fertility, a new opportunity for those who are giving birth to a new life! ★★
♣ Weekly Stages of Baby
♣ Weekly Stages of Pregnant Mother
♣ Nutrition for Healthy Pregnancy
♣ Common Concern & Advices
♣ Good to Know tips
Pregnancy is an exciting time, but with so much pregnancy information available all over, we've made it super easy for you to get all the pregnancy info you need in one place. This easy-to-use Pregnancy app guide you to all the changes taking place in your baby — and in you!
Week by Week pregnancy facts includes a description & images of your baby's development, as well as an explanation of the changes taking place in your body. You'll also find important medical info that will help keep you and your baby healthy.
Enjoy reading!! Dowload NOW for free - Pregnancy Nutrition Tips"
I’m expecting pregnancy app provides you with weekly updates of what’s happening to your body and your baby. View weekly pregnancy videos and baby development videos. Track your symptoms and view top symptoms for each week. With our vibrant pregnancy communities, you can get the answers you need when you need them.
Simply enter or calculate your due date to get started on your pregnancy journey.
✔ Get weekly updates and tips on your baby’s growth and changes to your prenatal body.
✔ Weekly pregnancy guide videos
✔ Track your pregnancy symptoms and compare with other pregnant moms.
✔ Monitor weight throughout your pregnancy stages
✔ Ask questions about your baby and pregnancy and get answers in our communities.
✔ Connect with moms who share your due date to get instant advice and support
✔ Watch your baby grow with fetal development images developed by medical experts
✔ Due date calculator
✔Progress bar showing time remaining until your baby arrives
✔ Weeks and days remaining until delivery
✔Cuteness overdose with daily baby pictures.
✔Easy to use Due Date calculator
✔ Have questions? I’m Expecting pregnancy app has vibrant communities of mothers who are expecting and share your due date! Let I’m expecting be your pregnancy and baby center for all your questions.
✔ Learn about baby products, socialize with other pregnant women and get baby name suggestions.
✔ Hundreds of questions answered about pregnancy, maternity, childbirth, prenatal vitamins, baby names, baby kicks and contractions! All in one pregnancy app!
✔ Many groups for all stages of pregnancy and mom journeys whether your pregnancy with one, twins or triplets this is your baby center!
DAILY AND WEEKLY UPDATES:
✔ Get weekly pregnancy tips
✔ To do list to help you prepare for pregnancy and childbirth
✔ Weekly Prenatal Videos
✔ Weekly baby development videos
✔ Fetal development images developed by medical experts
✔ Track your pregnancy weight
✔ Learn your healthy pregnancy weight range
✔ Keep track of doctor’s appointments, tests and more
✔ Track all your symptoms and events in one calendar
✔ Compare and see if other pregnant women are experiencing the same maternity symptoms as you.
✔ Daily tracking calendar of symptoms, mood, medicine, weight, morning sickness, notes, baby kicks counter and contractions.
I’m Expecting pregnancy app provides the best tools and support for a happy and healthy pregnancy!
User interface languages:
English, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, Español, Português, Dansk, Latviešu, Magyar, Nederlands, Polski, Svenska, Čeština, Русский, 日本語, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어
Pregnancy period calendar
Weekly information about pregnancy
WomanLog Pregnancy Pro:
Pregnancy report: Send PDF file to an e-mail
All the main functions are accessible via the calendar. Tapping a finger on the calendar date, you can add and edit the settings for each day.
Turn the phone horizontally and you will switch to the summary on one screen.
Application developers are not responsible for any direct or indirect losses which have arisen or may arise related to using this application.
Forecasts of the pregnancy period must be viewed as theoretical forecasts that may differ from the actual pregnancy period. Pregnancy week description is general and theoretic, it may not correspond to the actual development stage of a particular pregnancy.
General technical data such as phone model, etc., are transferred to www.womanlog.com solely for testing purposes and for statistics.
www.womanlog.com © 2014
Pregnancy Assistant App is a comprehensive free tool that helps the moms-to-be embark on an amazing journey to motherhood! Simply tap in your baby's due date (if you are pregnant) and allow Pregnancy Assistant to guide you through all the stages.
• Due date calculator (we can also calculate it with your 1st day of your last menstrual period)
• Pregnancy day by day countdown with the due date on screen
• Week by week information about changes to your baby and your body so you know what to expect
• Forum dedicated to future mothers so you can seek help or share experiences with other expecting mothers around the globe!
• Weight tracker throughout your pregnancy stages
• Save time with our appointments organizer with your doctor or midwife, with the ability to add questions and answers
• Checklist organizer by trimester. Including the hospital bag you need for you and your baby
• Belly album to keep alive the memories of your baby bump!
• Contractions tracker. Changes the colour when you have real labor contractions!
• Comprehensive pregnancy guide
• Works as your personal midwife!
• Loads of tips to keep you and your baby safe
• Free to use
Whether you are a first time mother or a proud mother already you will find this app very useful and informative. Pregnancy Assistant app tools are meant to help you have a safe journey from conceiving to maternity. If you are trying to get pregnant we also have loads of tips to boost your chances of conceiving!
• "With my daughter pregnant for the first time Im finding this app really useful not only for all the information it provides but also because it helps you to keep a good tracking of all the changes taking place, doctor appointments, week changes to my baby, you can even keep nice pictures of your bump"
• "Im loving this pregnancy tracker app! I am on my week 6, and found this app today. I am finding a lot of useful details on it and I love the fact I can keep track of many different things... and is free!"
• "Im trying to get pregnant. The tips are great and it helps me identify the real pregnancy signs
• "This app is really useful in health care for both mother and baby. It provides a lot of useful information, keep good track of all the changes taking place, doctor appointments, tips, etc. Better than other tracker apps!"
• "I suffer a lot from morning sickness, this app gives me the peace of mind"
• "I tried many free prego apps and this is the best I have found"
• "Useful guide for both first time and experienced mothers!"
• "I time my contractions with this app. Calculator is accurate. Im sure it will help me go into labor!"
• "Great app for first time parents! We love the week by week information on all stages"
Forum Topics (available in both English and Spanish)
- Trying to Conceive
- Pregnancy Chat
- Labor & Birth
- Baby Names
Getting pregnant is the start of an incredible journey. The creators of the popular "Diet Assistant - Weight Loss" app offer you this amazing personal midwife and we hope you find everything you need with our free app. In the coming weeks we will be rolling out loads of new features that we hope you will love. Please send us an email if you have questions about our app!
This program provides important information about changes that may get to your body during your pregnancy daily, and week by week, in addition to your baby changes every week.
There are also clear images and information of the fetus every week.
Planujesz zakupy kosmetyków dla dziecka? Skorzystaj z opcji „ulubione”. Stwórz swoją własną listę planowanych zakupów.
Aplikacja w sposób prosty i przejrzysty podaje przepisy uporządkowane według kategorii (np. zupy, drugie dania). Dodatkowo można zawęzić obszar poszukiwań przy podaniu dodatkowych kryteriów takich jak stopień trudności, czy czas przygotowania potrawy.
Wybranym przepisem można podzielić się z innymi, przesyłając go np. mailem.
Беременность помощник показывает еженедельное развитие плода, и каждую неделю предоставляет вам актуальную информацию. Это позволяет вам понимать что происходит с маленьким человечком, растущим внутри вас. Просто один раз введите дату (ранний срок беременности), и приложение будет обновлять информацию еженедельно.
Никита - Большое спасибо за перевод приложения на русском языке!
Aplikacja z widżetem pozwala kobietom spodziewającym się dziecka na bieżąco śledzić rozwój płodu tydzień po tygodniu. Od pierwszego tygodnia ciąży (czyli od ostatniej miesiączki przed porodem) do czterdziestego. Wystarczy wprowadzić datę ostatniej miesiączki.