Relevant, current resource To my understanding hospital and care staff should be up to date with the pathophysiology, stages, & signs and symptoms of sepsis and septic shock, but the app makes for a great resource to medical/healthcare sciences students, volunteers, and others seeking quick info.
Amazing app, easy to use and current scientific content !! Wonderful work done by the team. Looking forward to more such apps!!
Excellent refresher app Great to update your sepsis knowledge
Sepsis SIRS, Sepsis, pseudosepsis, sepsis bundles, pathophysiology and more. Updated research provided. Excellent resource
SEPSIS-The gateway to DEATH.The android App SEPSIS-The excellent guide to fight against Sepsis.
Excellent App The current improvements have made this app even better. I give it 5 stars without hesitation. Bravo
- Major improvements to UI and content design
- Added ad support to continue keeping the app free
- Bug fixes and optimizations for Android 4.x/5.x
- Major code rewrite, SDK upgrade, Android v. 4.x optimizations
- UI redesign for cleaner look
- Wider text viewing area
- Simpler bookmark/note/news item editing - swipe left to delete items
- One touch bookmarking/unmarking
- Access PubMed abstracts directly from references
- Bug fixes
The Critical Care ACLS Guide App gives immediate access to critical information.