fFace - ServiceMGR is a privacy application that allows you to quickly delete sensitive data. Our smartphones have become our complete personal assistant. We are using our device for texting, making calls, browsing the internet and much more.
In our current social environment, everyone has a phone. Some may ask to use your phone, while others may demand you hand over your phone for no reason at all. Our privacy should not be in jeopardy of embarrassing situations and we should have more control over it. There are situations where we simply don't have the time to manually delete every call logged or every SMS.
fFace - ServiceMGR has been created to delete sensitive data simply by entering a unique passcode. There are 5 types of sensitive data deletion. Each type using a unique passcode that the user configures. Data is deleted once the passcode is entered on the device.
You can enter the passcode yourself or your can provide the passcode to the individual that has your phone and is demanding access. This allows them to delete the data for you.
If anyone incorrectly uses the passcode after 3 times, the forward facing camera will take a picture of the individual with the phone in hand.
• Screen unlock
• Automates the closing of other apps (only root)
• Automates the deletion of file folders selected in the configuration settings
• Automates the uninstall of any selected application (root required) selected in the configuration settings
• Automates the clearing of all browser history and data (root required) selected in the configuration settings
• Automates the Factory resetting of the phone
• Will send a text message letting a 3rd party know your phone has executed one of the Passcodes above
• Will take a picture with the forward camera if too many passcode attempts have been entered.
• Hide Feature removes icon from Android Device