This is free app and will be used to alert user while charging phone.
Every time checking status of battery level will be painful.
This app will speak below voice message in different languages (Bengali, English, German, Spanish, French, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Polish, Russian)
"Battery has charged 80%. Please remove charger"
"Battery is low."
2. Lightweight application and very less power consumption
3. New improved look and feel
4. Custom battery charge alert % (By default 80%)
5. Voice and Alarm Notification
6. Additional battery information such as health, temperature, voltage etc.
7. Supports Android Version 4.0 (ICE_CREAM_SANDWICH_MR1) and up
8. If phone on silent, then only notification alert will be displayed
9. Chart for daily and Historical charge details with zoom in / out with dual touch
10. No special permission required
11. Automatic start on reboot
12. Voice Alert support for different languages
Bengali, English, German, Spanish, French, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Polish, Russian
1. Avoid overcharging
2. Long battery life
3. Battery chart
4. Easy to use
This app requires below Permissions.
1. Run at startup
2. Full Network access
3. Read External Storage (To read external alarm ringtones)
How to Use:
1. Once installed, open the app and click on 'Settings' icon. Adjust the maximum and minimum battery alert %.
2. If Voice notification selected, then select language for Voice
3. If Alarm Notification selected, then select custom ringtone.
4. Please validate setup before use from Settings.
Speaking Battery Alert, Speaking Battery Full Alert, Speaking Battery Low Alert, Battery Protector, Speaking Battery App, Talking Battery Alert, Talking Battery Full Alert, Talking Battery Low Alert
1. Make sure that Speaking Battery App is excluded from any task killer programs.
2. NOTICE FOR XIAOMI, OPPO USERS: In the security settings given by Xiaomi & Oppo default, please include the app for auto start. In some phones, you need to turn on auto start option in background run setting.
3. If Voice notification not working, then check Google Text-to-Speech with English language app installed or not.
( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.tts )
4. If you are running app in Android 8.0 (Orio) or above version, please disable battery optimization for this app to avoid any issues.
Settings -> Apps and Notification -> Special App Access -> Battery Optimization -> Battery Alert -> Don't optimize
To become beta user please use this link: