Fundr is a new tool designed to help corporate fundraisers in the UK raise more money for the causes they care about.
Save time trawling through internet articles and outdated prospect resources and search over 400 continually updated corporate prospects, identify your perfect new partner and get in touch with them directly from the app.
Fundr was borne of the frustration of chasing companies for snippets of useful information, wasting valuable time that could be best spent on more relevant partnership opportunities.
Not only this, recent reports have highlighted a growing trend: the biggest charities have a clear advantage when it comes to corporate fundraising. It is our hope that Fundr levels the playing field for those small to medium-sized charities that so often miss out.
Key features for fundraisers:
• A modern, affordable resource - Current similar resources range from expensive
spreadsheets to large annual books, while most charities do not have the resources to recruit a dedicated prospect researcher.
• Dynamic prospect feed - Scroll through and discover 400+ continually updated UK corporate prospects. Add a location, value, type of support or date of renewal to tailor the feed to your needs.
• Prospect search – Have a company already in mind? Search for them a see what additional information Fundr can provide.
• Prospect profiles – Find out what, where and how a company supports charities. The Profile provides information on who they have recently supported, typical partnership value, a link to relevant webpages and other useful insight.
• Take control – Get in touch directly from the app, add to your Favourites or save a reminder in your diary.
If you spot something wrong with the information provided, have anything to add or are a company that would like to be featured please get in touch.