Features include multiple tabs, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and network (SMB) support, SQLite database viewer, Text Editor, create and extract zip or tar/gzip files, extract rar archives, multi-select, execute scripts, search, remount, permissions, bookmarks, send files (via email, bluetooth etc), image thumbnails, APK binary XML viewer, change file owner/group, create symbolic link, "Open With" facility, MD5, create shortcuts.
For fast, friendly support simply email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will always try to help with any problem you may have with the app. If we can't help then you can have a refund, no questions asked.
Although 22,000+ five star ratings will tell you that most people are very satisfied customers. Make sure you read as many comments as possible to get a good idea of what most people think of the app.
We still respect the old 24 hour refund policy. So if you're not happy with the app just email us within 24 hours and you can have a refund. We'll need to know the order number, which you can find on the emails sent to you by Google when you downloaded.
Why compromise? Get the original and the best!
Full network access - Required for network and cloud access. No information is passed to us over the internet.
Add or remove accounts - Used by the Google Drive SDK to add a new account if desired. No changes are made to existing accounts and no details accessed apart from the account name.
Find accounts on the device - Used to list available accounts for logging into Google Drive.
Prevent from sleeping - Used to stop the device sleeping during long operations so they are not interrupted.
Front-end application for the powerful iptables Linux firewall.
Allows you to restrict which apps can access the network.
This is the perfect solution if you don't have an unlimited data plan, or just wants to see your battery lasting longer.
For advanced users, it also allows you to manually define custom iptables rules.
Please remember to disable the firewall before uninstalling, otherwise you will need to reboot your device to turn it off.
*McAfee LiveSafe and McAfee All Access users will automatically receive the premium version.
Lost Your Device? Log in to McAfee Mobile Security Web Portal https://www.mcafeemobilesecurity.com/ with your registered email to track your lost device and access your backed up info.
Got Questions? Please contact us: https://service.mcafee.com/ContactTechnicalSupport.aspx or find answers: https://www.mcafeemobilesecurity.com/support/
AV-Comparatives— Approved Mobile Product Aug 2014
AV Test—Perfect score, Jan, Mar and May 2014
Info Security Global Excellence Award, Apr 2014
ANTITHEFT & SECURITY
★ CaptureCam — Silently takes a snapshot of the person holding your lost device and emails the photo to you along with the device location. Can be triggered from the McAfee Mobile Security Web Portal
★ S.O.S — Automatically saves your last device location before it runs out of battery
★ Device Lock — Prevent misuse of your phone and personal info by remotely locking it
★ Remotely Wipe Data — Wipe select data or revert to factory settings
★ Backup and Restore Data — Back up contacts and SMS on demand, or on a schedule, then restore your information to your new device*
★ Locate and Track — Find your lost or stolen device. View its location on a map; send a sms to prompt its return
★ Alarm — Initiate a remote alarm to locate your device if it’s hiding nearby
★ Uninstall Protection— Keep a thief or another user from uninstalling the app and accessing your tablet or phone
★ Remotely manage your mobile security from one central web portal @ https://www.mcafeemobilesecurity.com/ or even via SMS texts using any smartphone or tablet
★ Call Blocker and SMS Filter — Easily block unwanted calls, numbers and texts*
★ Multi-User App Profiles — You control what apps others see on your device
★ App Lock — Lock apps with sensitive content to protect your privacy
★ App Protection — Scan apps and get reports about apps that may put your personal data at risk
You may be charged for Local or International SMS fees when you use certain security features
*SMS Blocker and SMS restore are not available for devices running Android version 4.4 (KitKat) and above
ANTIVIRUS & WEB PROTECTION
★ Antivirus — Scans for malicious code from files, SMS, SD card, apps and Internet downloads
★ Safe Mobile Web Surfing — Protection against web threats by blocking access to risky sites from texts, emails, QR codes and social networking sites
★ Wi-Fi Security — Alerts you of unsecured Wi-Fi connections
★Award-Winning Phone Support
★An Ad Free app environment
About McAfee Mobile Security
Please visit our website https://www.mcafeemobilesecurity.com/ to learn more about us!
Get to know about the latest security trends at http://blogs.mcafee.com/
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/McAfee
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/McAfee
Follow us on Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+mcafee/
Check out ROM Toolbox which has included this app and added many more features.
For fast and friendly support please email us at email@example.com. We will be glad to help answer your questions and troubleshoot with you.
☆Two file manager panels
☆ Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
☆ Explore apk, rar, zip & jar files
☆ Change file permissions and ownership
☆ View and edit any file
☆ sqlite explorer
☆ Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
☆ Create and delete directories (folders).
☆ Send files by email.
☆ Add new files & folders in any directory
☆ Install zips using clockwork recovery
☆ Execute script files
☆ Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
☆ Bookmark any folder
☆ Open files and folders with other apps
☆ Change the theme (double tap home button)
☆ Sort by name, size & date
☆ Extract single files from zip/apks/jars
☆ Search for files or folders
Rated as one of best resource management tools on Android market.
ES File Explorer is a free, full-featured file and application manager.
It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, task killer, download manager, cloud storage client (compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net, Sugarsync, Yandex, Amazon S3, and Ubuntu One...), FTP client, and LAN Samba client.
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
ES File Explorer allows Android users, no matter where they are, to manage their resources freely. You can access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others. This app makes it easy to stay connected over 3G, 4G, EDGE, or Wi-Fi to share with friends, upload photos, and watch videos.
ES File Explorer 3.0 currently supports 30+ languages:
English, Russian, Japanese, Korea, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Czech, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Tamil, Catalan, Turkish, Lithuanian, Portuguese...
This standard version is for Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1,4.2 and 4.4. Android 1.5 ~ 2.0 users, please use ES File Explorer Cupcake.
You can download older version from our official website.Classic Theme can be downloaded on Google Play.
* File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
* Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
* Remote File Manager – when enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
* Built-in ZIP and RAR support allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
* Built-in viewers and players for various file types, including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications, such as Quick office, for opening others
* Shows thumbnails for APKs and images
* Text viewers and editors
* Access your home PC via WiFi with SMB
* Functions as your FTP and WebDAV client. Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
* Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive (Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive), SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Yandex and more.
ES File Explorer is an enhanced cloud storage client with more functions than the official versions,
it can save photos, videos, and other files to your internet drives and share them with others.
* Bluetooth file browser You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth ready devices. It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices.
* Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device -- includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen for knowing your current RAM situation and automatically killing tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running.Task Manager module required
* Cache Cleaner and Autostart manager -- Delete those junk files that take up valuable storage space.Task Manager module required.
* Root Explorer -- the ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
* Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, emailing attachments, etc.
* More features to come
We’re working to create the best file manager on Android, so plz do not hesitate to CONTACT US with your comments, suggestions, issues.
• Multiple tabs - Easily navigate between different locations by swiping or clicking on a tab
• Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and Network (SMB) support
• Multiple themes (Light, dark and home wallpaper)
• Built in Text Editor
• Create and extract zip or tar files
• Extract rar archives
• Perform long running operations (e.g. copy, move) in the background
• Stream video and audio files from network and cloud to media player applications
• Create home screen shortcuts to files and folders
• Customisable icon sets
• Send files (via email, bluetooth etc)
• Built in SQLite database viewer
• Bookmark frequently used files and folders
• Search function
• "Open With" facility allowing files to be opened as a generic type or by using specific apps
• View file and folder properties including size, date, MD5 checksum
For fast, friendly support simply email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Explorer supports 11 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Hebrew, Danish, Russian and Portuguese.
• Full network access - Required for network and cloud access. No information is passed to us over the internet.
• Add or remove accounts - Used by the Google Drive SDK to add a new account if desired. No changes are made to existing accounts and no details accessed apart from the account name.
• Find accounts on the device - Used to list available accounts for logging into Google Drive.
• Prevent from sleeping - Used to stop the device sleeping during long operations so they are not interrupted.
Root Tools is the ultimate tool for unlocked/rooted devices. Now that you are rooted you can customize your phone to the max simply with this app. Increase performance or change fonts and boot animations with a single click. Remove system or data apps easily and more.
☆ Android 2.2+ Apps to SD
☆ Backup or restore any system or data app
☆ Remove any system or data app
-- Batch removal/backup included
☆ Install a boot animation from a list of 30 animations
- Enable random boot animations on each boot-up (in settings)
☆ Install custom fonts (25+)
☆Pulldown text editor (change the "Verizon Wireless" in the pulldown bar!)
Tweaks & Hacks:
☆ Block ads
☆ Build property edits
-- Reduce call ring delay time to save battery
-- Set the dalvik vm heap to increase performance
-- Set max events manager and proximity delay
-- Manage stagefright player
-- Set the wifi scan interval to save battery life
-- Choose your lcd density (like changing the resolution on your PC screen)
-- Turn on or off hard key lights while the screen is on
Edit the build.prop from within the app with your own custom edits
☆ Manage cache
-- Clear all data or sdcard cache
-- Move cache to and from the sdcard or phone
☆ Free internal memory
☆ Clear market search history, zipalign apps, fix permissions, etc.
Root Tools allows you to customize the app and make it your own. You can change the entire look of it through theme settings in the main settings menu. Through settings you can also manage backups, access android hidden testing menu, enable or disable your boot animation, turn on/off camera shutter sounds and configure sysctl.conf to maximize performance for more advanced users.
Root Tools is a fun project I started for custom ROMs and is turning into much more. I hope you enjoy the app :)
Boot animation install problems??
1) Try going into Root Tools settings (click menu > settings) and set the install location manually. (most phones use "/data/local/bootanimation.zip" or "/system/media/bootanimation.zip"
2) You may have a bad download. Try removing the file on your sdcard in the roottools folder.
Remember: if something isn't working email me first before rating.
If you like the changes then please re-rate. Please don't rate bad for the 15 minute refund policy. Complain to google instead. If something isn't working email me before complaining where I cannot respond to you.
Developed By: JRummy Apps Inc.
AFWall+ (Android Firewall +) is a front-end application for the powerful iptables Linux firewall.It allows you to restrict which applications are permitted to access your data networks (2G/3G and/or Wi-Fi and while in roaming). Also you can control traffic within LAN or while connected through VPN.
More info on new permission - android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER
PERMISSIONS & FAQ
INTERNET permission is only required for LAN functionality (API limitation)
Android 5.0/5/1 Support
*** KINDLY JOIN THE BETA PROGRAM FOR 5.0/5.1 (LOLLIPOP) ***
Please do the following on 22.214.171.124
* Download Busybox by Stericson from playstore
* Preferences - Binaries - Busybox Binary and select System busybox
* Log notification doesn't work currently and some devices nflog doesn't work.
- Supports 2.2 to 4.4.x
- Import/Export Rules to external storage
- Import DroidWall Rules
- Search Applications
- Filter Applications
- Multiple Profiles with custom names
- Tasker/Locale support
- Select All/None/Invert/Clear applications on each column
- Revamped Rules/Logs Viewer with copy/export to external storage
> Highlight system applications with custom color
> Notify on new installations
> Ability to hide application icons( faster loading )
> Use LockPattern for application protection.
> Show/Hide application ID.
- Roaming Option for 3G/Edge
- VPN Support
- LAN Support
- Tether Support
- IPV6/IPV4 Support
- Device Admin Support ( Protect AFWall+ from uninstall)
- Choose able languages
- Choose able iptables/busybox binary
- Support x86/MIPS/ARM devices.
- New Widget UI - Apply profiles with few clicks
- Blocked packets notification - Displays blocked packets
- Support for wifi only tablets
- Improved Log statistics
Translations & Languages
- German translations by chef@xda & user_99@xda & Gronkdalonka@xda
- French translations by GermainZ@xda & Looki75@xda
- Russian translations by Kirhe@xda & YaroslavKa78
- Spanish translations by spezzino@crowdin
- Dutch translations by DutchWaG@crowdin
- Japanese translation by nnnn@crowdin
- Ukrainian translation by andriykopanytsia@crowdin
- Slovenian translation by bunga bunga@crowdin
- Chinese Simplified translation by tianchaoren@crowdin
- Polish translations by tst,Piotr Kowalski@crowdin
- Swedish translations by CreepyLinguist@crowdin
- Greek Translations by mpqo@crowdin
- Portuguese translations by lemor2008@xda
- Chinese Traditional by shiuan@crowdin
- Chinese Simplified by wuwufei,tianchaoren @ crowdin
- Italian translations by benzo@crowdin
- Romanian tranlations by mysterys3by-facebook@crowdin
- Czech translations by Syk3s
- Hungarian translations
- Turkish translations
- Indonesian translations by mirulumam
BIG THANKS for all the translators and http://crowdin.net for supporting opensource !
Please help me to translate to more languages - http://crowdin.net/project/afwall
- Droidwall Bug fixes ( Continue)
- More languages
- Integrate with Network Log/ Detailed Log statistics !
- Advance IPtables rules builder
AFWall+ is open source software, you can find the source here : https://github.com/ukanth/afwall
tags/keywords: firewall,android firewall,network firewall,network blocker,roaming,vpn,ipv6,iptables,ip6tables, network tether, network block, firewall for tablets, block network, malwares, firewall for tablet, firewall root
Offical Support XDA forum - > http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1957231
Top 1 Software key App on Android Market
Top 10 Must have app for root devices
Top 1 Must have app on HTC HD2
Top 1 Software key app with best customization features
Works from 1.5 to 4.0(ICS)
If you are afraid of breaking your hardware keys or you have broken keys or you simply just don't have any key on your device, get Button Savior to make your life easier.
Button Savior V2.1 is even better. If you have a Kitkat device, you get the ability to turn off statusbar or bottom navigation bar to release more screen area!
This app will display a floating software key panel which can be summoned everywhere anytime. Button Savior 1.1.6 or later now suppports E-INK display with specially made themes provided by XDA member Berlinski.
For non root user: You can still use power off, Home, Camera, Call , and volume keys or you can get Button Savior non root if you are running Jelly Bean or newer.
☆ (NEW) Immersive mode and full screen mode to get rid of Android navigation bar completely!
☆ (NEW) PopControl that allows you to add favourite action and use instantly.
☆ (NEW) Hover control supported for automatic Software Button visibility control with mouse or Samsung S-Pen
☆ (NEW) Free floatable trigger icon
☆ (NEW) Swipe to show Button Savior panel from both sides
☆ Simulates 'Home' 'Back' 'Search' 'Back' 'Recent Task' 'Screen Off' 'Volume', 'Directional Key'
☆ Can set to always open or auto hide based on user customizable timer
☆ Two types of trigger action to choose from (Gesture trigger and Click trigger)
☆ Added Camera key and Call key simulation
☆ Customizable trigger position
☆ Also provides themese to support e-ink display
☆ Can change it to one click mode for super fast button action in option
☆ Can create shortcut action such as call someone or go to bookmark on Call or Camera keys. (With PRO)
☆ Home key is supported
☆ Power key is supported
☆ Volume key is supported
☆ Camera key is supported
☆ Call key is supported
IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM GRANTING ROOT FOR THIS APP
If your device is rooted and still cannot use keys except home, please update su binary and superuser apk.
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO UNINSTALL
You need to disable screen off feature first. To disable, go to setting/location secuirty/device admin to remove Button Savior from the list.
Theme contribution list:
(1) Default (XDA member stefen)
(2) Froyo (XDA member hlvl)
(3) Sense UI (XDA member internauta2000)
(4) Honeycomb (XDA member securecrt)
(5) Pen's Ginger (XDA member Pens and DreamS)
(6) Pen's Honeycomb (XDA member Pens and DreamS)
(7) Pen's Sense UI (XDA member Pens and DreamS)
(8) Contrast for E-INK (XDA member OMGWTF_BBQ aka BerlinSki)
(9) Metro for E-INK (XDA member OMGWTF_BBQ aka BerlinSki)
(10) Subtle for E-INK (XDA member OMGWTF_BBQ aka BerlinSki)
(11) K3 ICS (XDA member kam333)
(12) K3 Honeycomb (XDA member kam333)
(13) Rajiv's Windows RT (XDA member rajiv)
[This app requires following permission because]
☆ GET TASK: Need to display recent app
☆ VIBRATE: For hepatic feedback
☆ INTERNET: For ads and for shortcut with internet action
☆ ACCESS NETWORK: For ads
☆ MAKE CALL: For direct dial shortcut
WIth LostNet NoRoot Firewall you will be able
- to block Internet access for any app. Let LostNet Firewall provide full Internet access to an app or access only in Wi-Fi networks or no access at all.
- to block access to any country/region for all your apps. Use LostNet Firewall to prevent your apps from connecting to the countries you don't trust or don't want to deal with.
- to block background activities of your apps. Surprisingly a lot of apps generate traffic while they are in background mode. LostNet Firewall may decrease your data consumption by blocking these apps.
- to capture packets (sniffer!) sent to and from your device with the sniffer tool and to analyze them using CloudShark.org. The sniffer tool of LostNet NoRoot Firewall allows you to learn details about the data your apps are sending. Use the sniffer tool to check whether your personal info is sent out. Also use the sniffer to debug applications.
- to monitor amount of data consumed by apps. This information is extremely useful if you don't have unlimited data plan. For example, use LostNet NoRoot Firewall to compare background data consumption by Skype, Viber and Whatsapp to choose which one is better for your data plan.
- to track the countries your apps are connecting to. This way LostNet Firewall Helps to detect suspicious apps and spyware.
- to receive instant notifications. Get notified when a blocked app tries to connect to Internet or when some app tries to connect to a blocked country.
- to block ad networks. As LostNet NoRoot Firewall intercepts traffic from all apps, it is capable of removing traffic to certain ad networks.
- to create multiple profiles in order to switch between specific rules for different situations. Profiles can be very useful when you want to set different rules while you are in roaming or for example when your children use your Android device.
- to save your battery life. Most of your apps perform periodic activities which bring your wireless connection on and, thus, drain your battery really fast. LostNet NoRoot Firewall can block these activities.
* NO ROOT required. All features work WITHOUT rooting
* Virtual (fake) VPN connection to control your apps. We don't tunnel your packets anywhere!
* Simple user friendly interface
* Minimum system permissions required
* Block Internet connections for any app
* Block connections to countries/regions
* Block ad networks
* Block background activities of your apps
* Packets sniffer. Capture packets sent from your device and analyze them on CloudShark.org (compatible with WireShark and tcpdump)
* Monitor per country data usage by app
* Monitor countries your apps are connecting to
* Create profiles to set specific rules for different situations (ex. roaming)
* Helpful notifications on your app activities
* Ads Free
* Saves battery life
* Intelligent suggestions to improve your Internet experience
* On/Off protection switch and widget
* Automatic launch on device restart
LostNet App and Geo Firewall Pro is available with additional features
* Malware shield. Block known malicious networks and web sites
* Block untrusted/suspicious apps in your office network (BYOD firewall)
* Block your apps during night hours
* Use sniffer without any restrictions
* View data usage on per month basis
* Switch off alert notifications
What is your phone doing behind your back?
Maybe it’s time you stop wondering.
Look no further for your Android Firewall.
With Mobiwol you can -
* Take Control Of Your Mobile Apps
* Easily Allow/Block App Connectivity
* Be Alerted When New Apps Access the Internet
with No ROOT access required!
Regain control of your mobile device and what is being accessed and shared with the world.
**NO** ROOT REQUIRED!!
Automatic launch on device start up
Automatically identifies applications currently installed on your mobile device
Identifies and Notifies when newly installed apps access the Web
Allow/Block, on a per-application basis
Disable background activity for selected apps
Get full data usage visibility
Simplified Android Security
Why does Mobiwol show as if using a VPN connection?
This is superficial. We've used technology available to us from within the VPN packaging module offered by Android to be able to gain visibility to your applications' network activities. However, no actual VPN connection is being made, no data is being sent externally by our application, and we do not tamper with the security of your personal data, so you can continue using your apps with peace of mind, and confidence that you will not end up with a higher than usual data bill at the end of the month.
Keyboard Manager allows you to customize what keyboard appears based on your device configuration.
It displays the keyboards you have enabled on your android device, and let you select one per orientation (landscape/portrait).
As your phone switch orientation, the app automatically switch the keyboard.
The app is open source (MPL v2), and the source code is available @ https://bitbucket.org/ne0fhyk/keyboard-manager/src
This application is only for Samsung S Pen Stylus. It is compatible and can be used together with GMD Gesture Control - touch screen gestures application.
★ Requires root!
★ Works on all Note devices! (Note, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1)
★ Works on all ROM, does not rely on Samsung API.
★ Try GMD Gesture Control for other devices.
★ Graphical gestures - create any gesture you like.
★ Trigger gestures - swipe, hold, tap, execute without pressing SPen button.
★ Disable finger input (gesture) - disable finger input and capacitive buttons anytime in any application. Get rid of accidental zooming/scrolling when using S Pen.
★ Starting zones - assign different actions for same gesture when starting drawing in different area.
★ Start any application, shortcut or custom action.
★ A lot of custom actions to execute.
★ Built in LaunchPads accessible anywhere with your own gesture. Create launch bar on any border or window in center.
★ S Pen attach/detach triggers - select custom sound and action (Note 1 does not have this sensor, only works on Note 2, Note 3, Note 8 and Note 10.1)
Custom actions: LaunchPad, Start application, Previous Application, Next application, Home, Kill current application, Back, Forward, Recent application list, Menu, Notification Panel, Start launcher shorcut(bookmark, contacts, settings, etc), Start Tasker task, Pause gestures, Exit, Screen Off (lock), Power menu, Alt+Tab, Music Play/Next/Previous, Volume, Search, Search (long press), Voice Search, Select Input Method, Disable finger input, screenshot, S Note and more.
It brings a high-speed and encrypted VPN connection to your smartphone or tablet. Unblock your favorite websites and apps with VPN Master any time!
###Please don't download BitTorrent,any P2P will get account blocked!
NO bandwidth limit, Unlimited FREE trial
Use any website as if you were in another country
Bypass location restrictions at super fast speeds
Protect your network traffic under Wi-Fi hotspot Browse anonymously and securely without being tracked. Enjoy private browsing.
Choose any server location in the Americas, Europe or Asia - Auto Locations
Auto to the best locations for you based on your current IP
Works with Wi-Fi,LTE, 3G, and all mobile data carriers
Encrypts data using OpenVPN protocols (UDP / TCP)
No bandwidth limitations - 99.9% uptime
One-click to connect, no configuration needed.
Premium bandwidth and NO connection time limitation.
1. With simple One-click, you can connect to fastest VPN server
2. VPN servers are deploy on multi locations: United States, England and Japan
3. Unblock geographically restricted websites including Google, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube
4. No connection time limitation
5. Protect your privacy by secure VPN encryption
6. No system root required
All server can connect free, unlimited time and unlimited traffic.
Unblock geographically restricted sites like Facebook, Netflix, Youtube, Twitter etc.
Protect your privacy.
No speed limit.
No root required.
Top server speed & reliability
Encrypt your internet traffic.
No registration required, no settings required
Not that feature rich as Wireshark yet, but it's a powerful debugging tool especially when developing an app.
- Capture network packets and record them.
- SSL decryption using man-in-the-middle technique.
- No root required.
- Easy to use.
- Show packet in either hex or text.
You don't need to setup a dedicated proxy server like mitmproxy, Fiddler or Charles. All you need is just your Android device.
** How to get rid of PIN number **
If you want to get rid of entering PIN number on a lock screen after Packet Capture is uninstalled, it is needed to clear credential storage.
Go to OS Setting->Security->Clear credentials
QArt Deco is the only app that can write messages on QR codes.
Don't you think QR codes are just dull random pattern and look the same?
QArt Deco let you create eye-catching, attracive and unique QR codes that have short messages written on them.
How to use:
1. Enter URL
2. Enter up to two messages
3. Push save button
That's all. It can't be any simpler.
Download QArt Deco now. Create amazing QR codes with it and share them with your friends on facebook or G+.
QArt Deco is not only for email nor social networks but also for business.
Make your business card unique
You can embed your name or your company name in a QR code. It's obvious that QR code with your name written on it is much easier to remember than ordinary QR code.
Visitors of your homepage will get more likely to scan the QR
Do you have a QR code in your homepage? Replace it now with a QR code generated by QArt Deco.
It'll take only 10 minutes to do it. That 10 minutes work will make visitors get more likely to scan the QR on your site.