Don't you think Japanese honorifics are difficult?
Honorific Converter can convert to the next five honorifics with ONE tap:
* Respectful - Words to respect the other party
* Humble I - Words that humble yourself and respect the other party
* Humble II - Words to humble yourself (no connotation of respect)
* Polite - Civility like 'please'
* Bikago - Add "お" or "ご" or "御" to the beginning of a noun. In most cases, this is also civility like 'please'
After conversion, tap the word and change the honorific type according to the sentence.