MOTI provides a solid basis for decision-making in the forest, for example for the marking of trees, but also for planning measures in the context of developing a business plan.
The Firewood Calculator allows the user to calculate Face Cord and Full Cord based off of their wood pile size.
When you are purchasing firewood use the Firewood Calculator to make sure you are getting what you paid for. It can save you money and prevent the thousands of firewood sellers from taking advantage of you.
No longer do you have to stack your wood in 4x4x8 piles, just stack it however you want and measure it using the Firewood Calculator.
The Firewood Calculator also comes with a reference of wood species, along with their weight and British Thermal Unit ( BTU ) per cord. Make sure to ask what type of wood you are buying and use the Firewood Calculator to determine if its a good burning wood species.
Supports Feet and Meters
Thanks and stay warm!
Email me with any problems/suggestions!
Silvaboreal ägs av Sveriges lantbruksuniversitet (SLU) och administreras av Enheten för skoglig fältforskning. Skogforsk, Skogsstyrelsen, Energimyndigheten, IVL och Sveaskog deltar också i utvecklingen och uppbyggnaden av Silvaboreal.
• Convert units: harvest solid cubic meter, cubic meter, bulk cubic meter (woodchips and split logs)
• Calculate heating value: spruce, pine, beech, oak, poplar
• Calculate deck volumes by measuring sectioned volume
"GPS Area Measure" is an excellent application for the calculation of the area on the map. App gives the highly accurate area, distance, angle and volume information.
Easy and fast insertion point can coordinate with the very delicate.
GPS Area Measure is used for:
- Map Measure
- Outdoor Measure
- Road repairing
- Range finder
- Distance measure
- Seal coating
- Jog tracking
- Field and pasture area measure
- Garden and farm work and planning
- Agricultural measure
- Solar panel installation
- Roof area estimation
- Trip planning
- Support for 50 languages
- GPS Tracking support
- Distance, Angle and Area Modes
- Metric and Imperial units
- Distance between points
- Angle between lines
- Area calculation
- Address information
- Volume calculation
- Direction info for lines (N/NNE/NE/ENE/E/ESE/SE/SSE/S/SSW/SW/WSW/W/WNW/NW/NNW)
- GPS coordinates for selected point
- Manage saved KML files (Open, Save and Share)
- Export KML file format to Google Earth and Google Maps
- Terrain and Satellite Views
- Delete last point or all points