The Firewood Calculator allows the user to calculate Face Cord and Full Cord based off of their wood pile size.
When you are purchasing firewood use the Firewood Calculator to make sure you are getting what you paid for. It can save you money and prevent the thousands of firewood sellers from taking advantage of you.
No longer do you have to stack your wood in 4x4x8 piles, just stack it however you want and measure it using the Firewood Calculator.
The Firewood Calculator also comes with a reference of wood species, along with their weight and British Thermal Unit ( BTU ) per cord. Make sure to ask what type of wood you are buying and use the Firewood Calculator to determine if its a good burning wood species.
Supports Feet and Meters
Thanks and stay warm!
Email me with any problems/suggestions!
MOTI provides a solid basis for decision-making in the forest, for example for the marking of trees, but also for planning measures in the context of developing a business plan.
Some of the many features:
• Brief descriptions of 81 most common edible, inedible and poisonous mushrooms.
• No Internet connection needed.
• Very friendly user interface.
• Identification based on the specie characteristics.
The Mushroom Book is an easy to use app that has a unique design which will make your device even more beautiful. The included descriptions of mushrooms are concise what make them easy to assume without unnecessary information that you will never need.
The content have been validated by mycologists who also suggested which photos should be picked. All that to help you enjoy the walks in the forests and protect the enviroment from unneccesary devastation of mushrooms that are not edible or are protected by law.
The app has an Identify Tool in which you can choose from a variety of visual and other characteristic features and thus reduce the list of mushroom species matching the criteria. This can be useful when we find a fungi specie we don't know. To identify a specie all you need to do is move the tiles with a drawing of mushroom characteristic features and then press the crosshair. As a result you will obtain a list of matching fungi species!
This app is highly recommended to use for mushrooming! Mushroom hunting made simple!
IF YOU NEED A MUSHROOM GUIDE THIS IS THE RIGHT CHOICE, INSTALL AND YOU WON'T REGRET! WE PROMISE!
List popular woods by name or burn performance.
Identify wood by the built in bark and leaf images and detailed descriptions.
Edit existing or add your own trees to the database.
Includes information about the importance of seasoning and how to cut down trees.
A must have for any wood burning addict!
a) Registration of Exotic Species Forest (Planted)
b) Sign of Forestry Projects Surveys applied to:
- Inventory of Planted Forests
- Calculation of hypsometric relation
- Cubing individual trees
c) Registration of sample plots georeferenced projects related to forest survey recorded with location information, area and shape
d) Registration of elements dendrometric (DBH and height) of existing trees in the plots with the georeferencing of tree locations.
The data of registered projects, plots and trees measured data are recorded in a database SQLite (Floresta_7.db3), located on the SD card in the device campeiro / db, which can be read and interpreted by the System Precision Forestry in CR Campeiro7, or other compatible BD managers.
In next update these elements will be exported in CSV format file
• Convert units: harvest solid cubic meter, cubic meter, bulk cubic meter (woodchips and split logs)
• Calculate heating value: spruce, pine, beech, oak, poplar
• Calculate deck volumes by measuring sectioned volume
Products and Services :
This section of the app provides the user with direct, immediate access to business info characterized by industry category. Users indicate their desired category such as «feedstock provider» or «engineering firm» and basic location data. If no results are found in the BioEnergy Pro database, users are asked if they would like a Google search to be conducted for them with the same parameters. User-entered location data, postal code or GPS data parameters will produce a listing and/or map with geolocation based results matching the search parameters. Goals of this section are to expedite project development by aligning user with an appropriate vendor to provide feedstock, equipment, or services so as to expedite supply chain logistics. Vendor profiles may also be populated with highly useful materials such as documents, photos, and video content related to the products and services they offer.
Fuel Value Calculator - This is a calculator that interfaces with the Power Calculator. User will input required data values and get results based on calculations provided within the spreadsheet.
Power Calculator: Computes the amount of power and its relative value for various feedstocks as computed by the fuel value calculator above.
Transportation Rate Cost Analyzer- A calculator that allows the user to input data such as: diesel price, load rate, depreciation, labor costs, volumes of biomass, etc. and gives output of the price needed to charge for shipping the load.
Logging Harvest analyzer – computes the cost of logging operations relative to biomass extraction from the forest.
Fuel Index- This calculator shows the price sensitivity for given volumes per ton of feedstock relative to incremental changes in the cost of diesel fuel.
Business Tool Box:
In this helpful section users will find links to relevant websites, studies and white papers, as well as important bioenergy related resources. This section is constantly being updated to insure the most up to date information is at your fingertips.
About Verdante BioEnergy
Verdanté BioEnergy is a leading innovator in the biomass energy development sector. Core services include the identification of biomass feedstocks, customized business solutions, and innovative problem solving. We recognize our business is about relationships. We align with bioenergy development firms to deliver sales, service, research, and discovery. Verdanté BioEnergy is a firm built upon shared rewards and fair compensation tied directly to results. For more information, please visit www.verdantebioenergy.com
MapPad is providing multi-purpose mapping solution allowing location capture and determines distance and area for the shapes drawn on the map or captured using real-time GPS tracking.
Calculate area of the field or a walk distance instantly using Google or Bing Map Satellite view. Save petrol and time and capture features with few clicks on the map.
Area & Distance measurements are very accurate - please compare with other apps and what's on the ground.
With MapPad you can capture, manage and share your data easily. App supports number of well-known cloud providers like G-Drive, Dropbox, Google Fusion Tables and export formats: KML, GPX, CSV and AutoCAD DXF.
MapPad is a very useful tool for anyone involved in forestry, agriculture (measuring farms, soils, grow, check planted area etc.), roofing, solar panel planning and solar panel installation, fencing, construction, real estate management, asset management, winter snow removal or farming business.
MapPad also can be used in the whole range of outdoor activities like golf (distance meter and range finder), biking, walking, running, jogging and other sports where possibility of measure areas or distances is necessary.
Please visit our website to find out how to prepare offline map and get more information about this product.
- Base maps: Google Maps (Standard, Satellite, Hybrid, Terrain), Open Street Map (Mapnik, Cycle), Bing Maps (Satellite, Hybrid, Roads).
- Google Maps Overlays (Custom WMS or ArcGIS Server Tiled service), some layers like US Topographic map have been predefined.
- Very accurate measurement of areas and distances.
- 3 methods of measurement are supported (Tap on the map, GPS location, Map cursor location).
- Support for number of metric and imperial units.
- Support for several global and local coordinate systems: WGS84 (decimal or degrees), Web Mercator, British National Grid, UTM SAD69 (Brazil), UTM NAD83, NATO, Stereo70 (Romania), System 1992 (Poland), Greek Grid – if you require support for any other spatial reference please get in touch.
- Possibility to capture waypoints and group them in categories.
- Possibility to add\edit title and description for each recorded measurement and waypoint.
- Export single or multiple measurements or waypoints to KML, GPX, CSV and DXF to SD Card or cloud services like Fusion Tables, Dropbox or Directly to Open Street Map.
- Share single waypoint location directly by SMS, E-mail or other ways.
- Elevation profile available for measurements done by GPS.
- Import of KML and GPX files to the application.
- GPS status and satellites status.
- Address, location search.
- Quick open exported KML files in Google Earth
- Ability to set default measurement units, waypoints' categories colours, track recording time and distance interval, transparency of Google Maps overlays and much more...
If you experience any problems or have new ideas or comments please do not hesitate to contact us directly or using the contact forms provided on our website. We take your opinion very seriously and do appreciate any form of feedback.
Our users are successfully using MapPad in number of applications including:
- environmental surveys,
- roofing and solar panel planning,
- calculations for snow removal,
- biking and walking routes planning,
- forestry planning and woodland management,
- agriculture and soils' surveys,
- road constructions,
- tree surveys
Służy do wyświetlania map pochodzących z różnych źródeł: Geoportal.gov.pl, UMP-pcPL (OpenStreetMap), a także z danych będących własnością Lasów Państwowych.
Aplikacja mLas mini przeznaczona jest do pracy w terenie - polecamy ją w szczególności leśnikom, a także wszystkim osobom, które mają potrzebę dotarcia do informacji o lasach: geodetom, rolnikom, ekologom.
Autor aplikacji (czyli firma Taxus IT) obsługuje różne projekty informatyczne dotyczące szeroko pojętej ochrony środowiska - szczególnie GIS w leśnictwie, praca w terenie z GPS / GLONASS. mLas mini jest produktem podobnym do aplikacji mLas Inżynier, która powszechnie używana jest przez leśników w Polsce.
- wyświetlanie zdjęć lotniczych i satelitarnych(mapa ortofoto),
- wyświetlanie mapy topograficznej,
- wyświetlanie mapy UMP-pcPL - mapa szczegółowa i numeryczny model terenu
- wyświetlanie mapy gospodarczej,
- wyświetlanie danych z Leśnej Mapy Numerycznej (LMN) Lasów Państwowych,
- pomiary odległości oraz powierzchni,
- wyszukiwanie obiektów po adresie leśnym
- wyświetlanie opisu taksacyjnego (siedlisko oraz drzewostan),
- lokalizacja GPS – wyświetlanie i śledzenie pozycji
- pomiar współrzędnych punktu wraz z możliwością udostępniania danych
- dodawanie punktów docelowych z możliwością udostępniania (funkcja GoTo)
- mapy wyświetlane z usługi WMTS
- wielkość przycisków dostosowana do tabletów
- Android 4.0.3 (ICE CREAM SANDWICH)
- wbudowana pamięć dyskowa lub karta pamięci
- przekątna ekranu: 4.0"
- rozdzielczość ekranu: 480x800
- wbudowane odbiorniki GPS,
- zewnętrzne odbiorniki GPS poprzez Bluetooth.
Aplikacja korzysta z danych mapowych udostępnianych przez serwisy zewnętrzne:
- Mapa Geoportal.gov.pl - http://www.geoportal.gov.pl
- Mapa UMP-pcPL - http://ump.waw.pl
- Numeryczny model terenu - http://srtm.csi.cgiar.org