Immer helps you choose books, calms your eyes and ears, and motivates you to read on and dive deep into the story. This way you give reading books a place in your life again, simply with your smartphone or tablet.
Immer has been developed since 2020 and gets more and more books, and more and more possibilities. An overview:
Selection aid for bookings
- You indicate what kind of books you want to read. Immer shows a stack of books and a short description. Not fun? Refuse the book. Nice? Like it and put it on your reading list. Or go find it yourself.
- Immer remembers your reviews, and uses them to recommend other books.
- Ten percent of every book you can read for free. Read further? Then you buy the book directly from the app and then continue reading.
Rest while reading
- Always pour your e-book in easy-to-read portions. You tap or swipe from portion to portion. No more crowded screens.
- Choose the background that best suits your mood: a morning atmosphere or an evening atmosphere.
- For even more atmosphere and focus, put in your earphones and read with subtle background sounds (soundscapes).
Time and overview
- Set how long you want to read, and you'll get just enough reading material for your session.
- The circle at the bottom of the screen shows how far you are in your session.
- The app remembers where you left off last time.
Immer can remind you that it's time to read again. This is how you build up your reading routine.
'What a wonderful app. Nice book suggestions that matched my wishes exactly, and it's great to have your book with you at all times. Also in your small handbag, also in bed at night to fall asleep with. And REALLY different from a 'regular' reading app or e-reader.'
- Irene, reader
“Immer removes all barriers and excuses surrounding reading. Delicious, and addictive.'
- jury of the Renew the book Innovation Award 2021
"The Immer app reads so much more pleasantly than e-books, the Immer app contributes to the happiness of the reader."
- Arnon Grunberg
“They develop the native experience for a book on the phone. I already really enjoy tapping through a book.'
- Alexander Klöpping
NEW IN 1.9
- Thousands and thousands of books in the app through connection to Dutch publishers;
- Regularly adding new books from now on
- Improved decision aid: app suggests books that suit you
- Improved search and navigation: search for yourself or view latest books
NEW IN 1.8
- Now also possible to book with images, tables and footnotes
- New wallpapers, with morning mood and evening mood
- Evening atmosphere with dynamic soundscape that changes as you read on
- Added more books to the app