- SUBTITLE SCROLL: Scroll on lyrics text and playback position will be adjusted to match lyrics timing.
- PINCH TO ZOOM: Easily zoom in and out by pinching on lyrics to adjust font size.
- LANGUAGE SETTINGS: application supports two languages. Hindi & English.
- Don't bother about memory It will directly Download to Memory Card and take only 300kb of your phone memory. :)
- OPTIONS: PLAY and PAUSE the playback any time and REPEAT functionality to repeat the current playback.
- landscape and portrait mode adjustable screen.
This application includes famous Aarti, Mantra and Stuti:
- Vishnu Aarti (Om Jai Jagdish Hare)
- Vishnu Stuti (Shuklam Baradam Vishnum)
- Ganesha Aarti (Jai Ganesh, Jai Ganesh, Jai Ganesh Deva)
- Ganesha Mantra (Vakratund Maakaay)
- Ganesha Stuti (Om Gan Ganpatye Namo Namah)
- Hanuman Aarti (Aati Kije Hanuman Lalla Ki)
- Hanuman Chalisa
- Shiv Aarti (Om Jai Shiv Omkara)
- Shiv Mantra (Maha Mrutyojay Mantra)
- Ambe Maa Aarti (Jai Ambe Gauri)
- Durga Mantra (Sarv Mangal Maanglye)
- Gayatri Mantra (Om Bhur Bhurvaha swaha)
You can send feedback or Suggestion to our team from the application itself.
Look forward to have more Aartis, Mantra, Stuti and chalisa in next version with new exciting feature from Vikoo.
- Sri Hanuman Chalisa with lyric in Hindi and English
- Hanuman Chalisa can be set as morning alarm.
- Provided options to repeat Chalisa
- Flower showering and Aarti with real looking Diya.
- Many audio available in public domain can be downloaded and plugged into temple
- Provided option to disable Shankhnad during startup
- Temple bell sound when devotees touches bell.
- Shankanaad on touching Shankha.
- Widget image changes automatically at every 30 min.
- Three different sizes of widget.
- Application can be moved to SD card.
Note: There will be following side effect when application is installed on SD Card.
1. Widget will not work
2. Alarm may not work properly
- Compatible with Android 1.6
Keyword: Lord, God, Bajrangbali, Mahaveer, Temple, Peace, Meditation, Hindu
Note: We do not show ads during prayer. Because this diverts attention from God. Ads appear only after curtain closes.
Aarti , also spelled arathi is a Hindu religious ritual of worship, a form of puja, in which light from wicks soaked in ghee (purified butter) or camphor is offered to one or more deities.
Aarti is said to have descended from the Vedic concept of fire rituals, or homa. In the traditional aarti ceremony, the flower represents the earth (solidity), the water and accompanying handkerchief correspond with the water element (liquidity), the lamp or candle represents the fire component (heat), the peacock fan conveys the precious quality of air (movement), and the yak-tail fan represents the subtle form of ether (space).
1. Shiv ji Aarti for Monday
"Jai Shiv Onkara Har Shiv Onkara"
2. Hanuman ji Aarti For Tuesday
"Aarti Kijiye Hanuman lala ki"
3. Ganesh ji Aarti For Wednesday
"Jai Ganesh Jai Ganesh Deva"
4.Sai Baba Aarti For Thursday
5. Santoshi Mata Aarti For Friday
"jai Jai Santoshi Mata Jai Jai Ma"
6. Shani Dev Aarti For Saturday
"jai jai jai jai shani deva
7. Surya Dev Arti For Sunday
Om jai Surya Bhagwan Jai ho Dinkar Bhgwan"
Santoshi Mata Aarti
Sai baba Arti
Surya dev Aarti
Surya God Aarti
Aarti Sangrah is a good collection of many popular "AARTI","CHALISA","STUTI","KAWACH", "MANTRAS" and "FESTIVAL" of various Gods and Goddessess popular in Hindu culture. The application brings you:
>>Ganesha- About Ganesha,Ganesha Arti,Ganesha Mantra, Ganesha Chalisa, Ganesha Chaturthi,Ganesh Panch Strotam
>>Hanuman- About Hanuman,Hanuman Arti,Hanuman Mantra, Hanuman Chalisa, Hanuman Ashtak, Bajrang Baan
>>Laxmi- About Laxmi,Laxmi Arti,Laxmi Mantra, Laxmi Chalisa,Laxmi kawach,Laxmi Stuti, 108 names, Diwali Special
>>Durga- About Durga,Durga Arti,Durga Mantra, Durga Chalisa,Durga kawach,Durga Stuti, 108 names, Navratra Special
>>Shri Ram- About Shri Ram,Ram Arti,Ram Mantra, Ram Chalisa,Ram Bhujanga, Ram Raksha Kawach
>>Shri Krishna- About Shri Krishna,Krishna Arti,Krishna Mantra, Krishna Chalisa
>>Shankar- About Shiv,Shiv Arti,Shiv Mantra, Shiv Chalisa, Shiv Rudra Ashtakam, Shiv Tandav Strotam
>>Shri Sai Baba- About Sai Baba,Sai Baba Arti,Sai Baba Mantra, Sai Baba Chalisa
>>ShaniDev- About ShaniDev,ShaniDev Arti,ShaniDev Mantra, ShaniDev Chalisa,Shani Sade Shatti, Shani Sade Shatti Charan, Shani Sade Shatti Phal,Shani Sade Shatti Puja, Shani Sade Shatti Protection, Shani Stotra
***Application have following features Highlights ***
Aartis and Chalisa of God with their audio files.
Record Aarti, Chalisa in your own voice and play it with Aartis.
Supported English and Hindi Language.
**You can read below divine scriptures of various Gods and Goddessess**
About 9 Durgas of Navratri. About Mata and Method of worship.
About 5 day festival of Diwali and Method of worship.
Mata's Name with their meaning.
Shani Shade Shatti Detail.
Set Brightness, FontType and Size as per your convenience.
Maam paahi Om Bhagavati Bhava-dukha kapo.
This is a very popular Stuti/Aarti/poem for goddess Ambe maa.
"Story" Behind creating this Application:
When I was child, There was a temple in front of our house, and I hear this Stuti each day. Then, My mom also pray this stuti each day. These things put our house very devotional.
These days I'm living apart from my family and I listen this stuti in the morning. Now I got the Nexus S mobile, so why shouldn't I make it publicly, so others can also take benefit of praying god.
One more reason to create this app is that I find less information about Hindu and Gujarati spiritual Bhajan and Kirtan.
There is a font issues with first version. any suggestions for next version? Please comment.
Hire me if you want to create your Android Application.
Tags: India, Gujarat, Gujarati, Vishvambhari, Bhagavati, Mam pahi Om, Aarti, Bhajan, Kirtan
Ganesh Aarti is recited before beginning any major task. Reciting Ganesh Aartis create positive vibrations in house as well as in the body of those who are performing it. The positive energy to come inside the homes of its devotees thereby bringing peace and prosperity into one’s life. Performing Ganapati Aarti allows a person to have the blessings of lord Ganesha. It also helps in the enlightment of the soul. Aarti is always performed at the end of the Puja. It means that whatever mistakes that has been done knowingly and unknowingly while doing the rituals, this is the way we ask for forgiveness.
Following are the benefits of listening to Devotional Music and Mantras:
* Unveils joy
* Transforms feelings and energy states
* Decreases feelings of isolation and fear
* Inspires and enhances the creative process
* Directs the mind away from physical pain and depression
* Promotes relaxation and contemplative mind states
* Induces sleep
* Remembrance of God and the Divine
Listen to Devotional Music everyday to experience richness of spirit and core spirituality.
- English lyrics
- Devanagari lyrics
- The high quality vocal sound with flexibility to play, pause or stop anytime
- Set Mantra as Ringtone
- Repeat mode to play the same mantra continuously.
- The application is installed on SD card by default, hence no overhead on phone memory
- Mantra automatically pauses while you attend a call and resumes when the call ends
- Mantra does not stops even if orientation of device changed
- Screen stay awake if the mantra is playing
- Background mode enabled
Keywords: ganapati aarti , ganpati aarti, ganapati mantra, yuyutsu labs, yuyutsulabs.
Install this app and start your day by offering your devotion to the Gods auspicious on that day. You can either manually select the aarti to which you wish to listen. If not then the app will select the aarti automatically for the respective day.
· Monday - Lord Shiva Aarti: Offering your prayers to Lord Shiv on Monday is believed to help in fulfilling all your wishes and desires.
· Tuesday - Lord Hanuman Aarti: Tuesday is dedicated to Lord Hanuman. It is believed that praying to Lord Hanuman protects us from all the bad spirits.
· Wednesday - Lord Ganesh Aarti: Wednesday is dedicated to Lord Ganesha. Offering prayers to Lord Ganesha will help in overcoming all the obstacles in your path.
· Thursday - Lord Vishnu: Thursday is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. It is believed that offering prayer to Lord Vishnu will help in attaining good luck and prosperity.
· Friday – Goddess Laxmi: Friday is the day dedicated to Godess Lakshmi.
Offering your prayer to Goddess Laxmi will help to attain prosperity and wealth.
· Saturday - Lord Shani Maharaj Aarti: Lord Shani occupies the seventh place among these nine planets which govern our lives. A devotee who prays Aarti on this day gets his prays fulfilled.
· Sunday - Lord Surya Dev Aarti: Surya dev is one of the Gods according to Hindu mythology. Sunday is the day considered auspicious for Surya Dev Aarti.
Shri Krishna Aarti - Aarti Kunj Bihari Ki is one of the beautiful devotional Hindi Bhajan songs.
This festival of light "Laxmi Pujan" App contains aarti , pooja vidhi ,wallpaper, shub muhurat ,chogardiya and greeting of Maa Laxmi. This year Perform Laxmi Pooja and aarti with this app.
The app consist some of the great features like: Deepawali (Laxmi)Pooja vidhi,Laxmi Arati, Shubh Muhurat,chogardiya.
On this day Diwali We do Mata Laxmi Pujan at our home or Business place.
We are providing Pradosh kal Muhurat for you with Chogariya.
App contains Puja Samagri List which will made your pooja preparation even easier to perform with all rituals correctly. The app helps you to perform Laxmi Poojan step by step on Deepawali.
With the best wishes of this festival of light ,we wish Maa Laxmi fulfill all your wishes and bring prosperity and peace in your life.
A Happy Diwali.. to all of you .
Ganesha also known as Ganapati, Vinayaka , and Pillaiyar, is one of the deities best-known and most widely worshiped in the Hindu pantheon.His image is found throughout India and Nepal.Hindu sects worship him regardless of affiliations.Devotion to Ganesha is widely diffused and extends to Jains, Buddhists, and beyond India.
Features of the application:
- Selection of two languages(Hindi and English)
- Audio mode allows you to listen and read the Aarti
- Read mode allows you to read the Aarti
- Each page changes with previous and next button
- On tapping middle of screen, it allows user to scroll through all the images and select from the list.