Can not connect with either Google or OSM - Mapillary is added to list of connected apps (once in google and multiple times on my OSM account). Edit: signing in is a poor XP but then works fine.
Reduced possibilities 3.0 version does not allow to adjust time interval by 1 second. And I really hope that this time after major update there will be no bugs in basic app functions as it has been so many times already. Updated info. Again I have faced a huge bug. App does not trigger gps unless you select map view. Shame on you, mapillary guys. 2.× version trigerred gsp when camera mode is open, and it was OK. Now even camera mode does not trigger gps, I need to select map view which works as workaround for this bug.
Geologist Good for Societal Gis. Make it Open Source and it will remain for ever.
Feature rich and Simple to use! Love the idea and execution. Many opportunities for products to build on top of Mapillary
Just hangs on start up Says loading... Never finishes.
is there minimum system requirement? I installed it and it always stop right after opening the camera.
- remember last map position
- refresh feed when opening from push notifications
- bug and crash fixes
- new feed implementation with details, stats and unread items
- commenting on images, emoji support
- push notifications, can be adjusted on web
- direction/zoom indicator in MapilaryJS
- MUCH faster GPS fix, discarding older location fixes
- 1.5s image delay setting
- 3.11 app install fix
- stopping background upload service when finished
Live, command and shoot using a GoPro with CamControl, a full featured GoPro app