White screen, nothing else:(
A powerful tool for experienced OSM users
It's good app, but my suggestion is to apply more resolution option for photos, not just low. With Xperia you have really big and enormous or smallest possible photo.
Can not connect with either Google or OSM - Mapillary is added to list of connected apps (once in google and multiple times on my OSM account). Edit: signing in is a poor XP but then works fine.
Reduced possibilities 3.0 version does not allow to adjust time interval by 1 second. And I really hope that this time after major update there will be no bugs in basic app functions as it has been so many times already. Updated info. Again I have faced a huge bug. App does not trigger gps unless you select map view. Shame on you, mapillary guys. 2.× version trigerred gsp when camera mode is open, and it was OK. Now even camera mode does not trigger gps, I need to select map view which works as workaround for this bug.
Geologist Good for Societal Gis. Make it Open Source and it will remain for ever.
- allow higher resolution and wider aspect ratio of images
- fix potential camera crash on some devices
- fix bug in distance mode
- upgrade map box map for more stability
- fix background crash in camera and upload
- new and performance-optimized camera implementation
- share button in photo view
- fix tilt problem
- minor bug fixes
- rotation bug fixes
- notifications and weblinks now open comments, feed directly even from web URLs