Log activities, manage and keep track of your vehicles: Fillups, Fuel Mileage (a.k.a. Gas Mileage or Fuel Economy), Maintenance, Services, Expenses and Trips
You can keep records of your cars, trucks or even your bikes; and have all of them under control.
* Very clean, modern and user-friendly interface.
* Very easy and painless data entry.
* Support for recording fill-ups, services, expenses and trips (business, personal, etc).
* Support for logging the specification of your vehicle parts.
* Gas mileage (a.k.a. fuel economy or fuel mileage) calculation with multiple units support: MPG, gal/100mi, mi/L, km/gal, L/100km, km/L
* Multiple vehicles support.
* Powerful searching and filtering.
* Thorough statistics for your vehicle.
* Time and mileage based service reminders: Engine Oil, Air Filter, etc
* Geographical location (GPS) support.
* Social support, and sharing activities on Facebook and Twitter.
* Automatic monthly data backups.
* Move to SD-Card support (Android 2.2 and later).
* Sharing statistical charts on Facebook and Twitter.
* Localized and translated into: German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Danish, Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Greek, Slovak. More to come...
* Quick access to the most important information by home screen widgets: Console, Service Reminders, Predictions, Fuel Efficiency and Fuel Price.
* Home screen shortcuts: New FillUp, New Service, New Expense and New Trip.
* Full-screen charts for visualizing fill-ups, services, expenses and trips.
* Data import from various mobile apps: Auto 3in1, AutoMobile, Car Care, FuelLog, Gas Cubby, Mileage, MPG, My Cars, Road Trip, TealAuto, Trip Cubby, Trip and Trip Deluxe, Vehicle Manager
* Data import from various websites: Fuelly.com, FuelFrog.com, SpritMonitor.de, TrackYourGasMileage.com
* Manual and more frequent automatic data backups.
* Export records to Excel compatible CSV and browser viewable HTML formats.
* Export statistics to Excel compatible CSV and browser viewable HTML formats.
HOW TO UPGRADE TO PRO? Purchase aCar PRO Unlocker app from Google Play Store to unlock the PRO features (see "More apps").
- Bugs? Issues? Contact us from inside the app! Don't post the bugs here!
- Questions? Read FAQ! Contact us if needed.
- Need more info? Refer to website!
This is an application easy to use designed for all those who love to have their vehicles on point; you have the possibility to create a support option not only for cars but also for motorbikes and trucks.
This application can also work for several vehicles at once, and includes a table on which you can enter all your data from your vehicles in order to create a tab with all the technical specifications without having the need to resort to the manuals that come with our vehicle at the time of your purchase.
It also includes reminders for your next car maintenance check and/or changes that you can perform on your vehicle. Car maintenance includes a feature that allows you to view any costs made.
My car maintenance already has by default, the most important maintenance and routine for each vehicle but gives you the ability to create new fields that you think are necessary for maintenance of your vehicle; In addition to all this, you have a special field for refueling, where you can include prices, distances and obtain a detailed consumption.
My car maintenance will allow you to have a detailed history of any maintenances performed of your vehicle.
Available in Spanish, English and Italian
1. Easy to use.
2. Will be FREE forever.
3. Ranking (You can know which car is more fuel saving) Note that Ranking is still in test stage so that uploading function is only available for those users whose language setting is Chinese. We apologize for this inconvenience.
4. You can ask any question in English in our fans page.
If you are willing to help revise the English, please contact with the developer. I deeply appreciate your kindness and help.
Only the FREE myCARFAX mobile app taps CARFAX’s exclusive service data to automatically display your service history and alert you when it’s time for scheduled maintenance such as oil changes.
myCARFAX Car Maintenance App FEATURES
- Track auto repair and service history for up to 5 cars
- See YOUR car’s recommended maintenance schedule
- Get alerts for upcoming service
- Know when your next registration is due
- Be the first to know about safety recalls
- Know your car maintenance schedule, including oil, tires, brakes, filters and inspections
- Find local auto repair shops in the CARFAX network
- Have repair cost estimates at your fingertips
- Login with Facebook
- Personalize your car with a photo and nickname
Download our myCARFAX app to easily manage your car maintenance and auto repairs.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CarfaxReports
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carfax
Find out more about car buying and maintenance: http://www.carfax.com
-> fuel logger
-> record any expense
-> maintenance records
-> and much more...
My cars is very easy to use! With a few seconds after every fill-up you will quickly build valuable statistics that will tell you how much cost your vehicle. And you will be very surprised!
If you have data in Excel or in any other app, you can also contact support to help you import it in My Cars.
- Full fuel management (costs, efficiency, fuel stations, etc..) with advanced options of refuel types (full, partial, ...)
- Fully customizable maintenance records
- Fully customizable bills/expenses categories
- Many statistics/charts/reports
- Advanced reminders (like reminder on next maintenance)
- Export/import in csv/xml
- Support of Bi-fuel,Dual-fuel,Electric vehicles
PRO features: (requires enabling PRO mode)
- Dropbox support for auto-backup and import/export
- Multiple currency support with exchange rates
- Print any screen with ease to Google Cloud Print
How to enable PRO mode?
-> Buy My Cars Pro Key app
-> Enable adds in Go Pro Menu
Detailed features set:
- Refuels can be entered either with trip distance or odometer
- Refuels can be used with either fuel price or refuel cost
- Diverse types of refuels (full/partial,missed,partial with gauge,etc...)
- Support of bi-fuel cars (LPG/CNG)
- Support of dual-fuel cars (flexfuel). 2 options: manual blend gasoline + ethanol (for Brazil) and standard E85, Exx, etc...
- Support of most worlwide units (full UK support for instance)
- Support of a different unit of distance by car. Please enable this option in advanced parameters. That way you can have one car in miles and a second one in kilometers
- Charts with filter by car and/or date range. Easy editing of data in the charts.
- Maintenance records management with reminders
- Bill records (insurance, parking, etc...) with reminders
- Distance statistics: total distance, distance/year, distance/month, distance/day
- Cost statistics: cost per category (refuel,bill,services). Cost/distance, cost/year, cost/month, cost/day, etc...
- Fuel efficiency statistics
- Report with best/worst fuel efficiency. Easy to track under which conditions you were good or bad.
- Fuel quantity units: US Gallons, Imperial gallons and liters
- Many fuel efficiency units
- Many currency codes
- Export/import in CSV/XML format
- Quick refuel widget with the ability to use the picture of your car
- My Cars launcher widget with different icons (car, bike, etc....)
- Automatic/Manual backup of data (through export)
If you have any question(bug, support, new features), please contact support by email.
My Cars - Social networks
Why is this app useful?
Every time when you Inspect your vehicle or fill up your gas tank, make a record of its state and condition.
Then you will see through time such as how much of engine oil your vehicle consumes as it ages and wears, how fast your tires lose air, when you changed your time belts and transmission oils and when you have to change them again.
If you don't make records of your car services, 90% of a time, you will forget when and what you did!
Plus this app guides you through what needs to be done periodically to your precious vehicle.
Many people neglect the importance of maintaining oils, chemicals, and many parts that need to be replaced to prolong the car's life span. This app helps car owners, especially newbies to cars, manage their cars, track mileage, track what services need to be done, and so much more. The users can visualize their car parts' estimated life span so they can prepare up coming maintenance.
- Oil change reminder, car parts maintenance reminder
- Gas fill-up check-in with location service.
- Car usage statistics city/highway ratio, average MPG, maintenance history, gas refuel history, etc...
- Search nearby auto shops
- Advance or retard the services interval depending on city/highway driving ratio
- Manage multiple cars with one account
- OBD2 code search (not scan)
* How the app works:
Make records whenever you fill up your gas (fuel). Check what this app can figure out from just doing this!
Car Pros - Car Management
The program has the ability to export and import data about refuels, services and dictionaries to the flash card.
The "Main" tab displays information about car refuels and maintenance for the current month, as well as average fuel consumption.
The "Fuels" tab shows a list of completed refuels.
The "Services" tab shows a list of vehicle maintenance done on your car.
In the "Reports" tab you can create reports customized to your interest and time period or filter information. It is possible to save the settings you have chosen in the generated report, and when the next time you start a program and switch to this tab, you saved report will show a check mark next to "Default".
The application has four Dictionary menus - "Cars," "Fuel types", "Service types" and "Reports". The dictionary elements you select will be loaded automatically into the elements of choice (such as creating a record of a refuel at showing dialogue combo boxes will be automatically filled in).
In the application and car settings you can choose the measuring units used in the country you live in (liters, gallons, miles, kilometres), the calculation of fuel consumption, as well as your currency.
Also in the settings you can find the controls for managing database. You can delete the lists you don't need, and can export / import records of refueling, maintenance, dictionaries and settings (for example, when transferring to another device or device firmware upgrade). Data is exported to the flash card into the folder "Cars Manager".
Instant information on fuel efficiency, reminders and various costs on the main dashboard.
- Fuel logger to log fuel/gas fill up and mileage in detail is automatically calculated
- Historical Chart View of fuel efficiency, Monthly Fuel Cost and Fuel Consumption
- Reminders - Time and mileage based service, fuel, Insurance payments
- Support for recording replaced vehicle parts like Battery, Tyre etc., during service
- Backup and restore feature, CSV file export to preserve your car data
- Settings for Multiple units are supported (km/mi, gal/liter, currency) and Currency symbols
- Add and Track unlimited number of vehicles like car, bike etc.,
- View complete history of service and fuel fill
** Please post your comments if any issues or new feature request.
★★★★★ "This app gave me a way to track mpg, costs, and frequency of fuel stops. Using the data, I have improved my mpg by changing my driving techniques. It does everything I want it to do."
★★★★★ "Great app for keeping track of mileage, fuel and car maintenance."
★★★★★ "Love this app! Tracks info. That I need. I love the fact that I can email myself a report! Great app!!"
★★★★★ "Works great. No problems. I like the cost per mile info and the efficiency per octane. Very helpful."
If you need assistance to import data from another app, we have a self explanatory guide within the app, or you could reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fuel Buddy is your complete car maintenance tool. It serves as your vehicle’s mileage tracker as well as its maintenance, service, repair and expense log. It provides the right amount of information in a simple and non-cluttered manner. The user interface is designed for ease of use. The app helps you save cash by keeping track of your mileage, fuel economy, car service costs, car service reminders, car expenses, finding cheap gas stations around you, etc. Never worry about losing your data with the scheduled backup feature.
Some of the highlights of Fuel Buddy are:
1) Add gas mileage, service related costs and other expenses in as few as three clicks
2) Various statistics and graphs available to track mileage, improve fuel economy, find running costs, etc
3) Multiple vehicles supported
4) Set alerts for car service reminders by mileage or date
5) Maintain Trip Logs
6) Capture gas receipts, service receipts and expense receipts at the time of fill up or later, and then email them from the app
7) Email your fill ups and gas fuel mileage logs directly from the app
8) The only service and fuel log that allows you to schedule weekly, monthly and quarterly backups of your gas mileage logs onto the cloud so that you never lose your data.
9) Fuel Buddy supports voice input. So now you can speak and enter values for a fill up.
10) Find cheap gas/fuel prices around you or by city/state/zip (Data provided by GasBuddy - http://m.gasbuddy.com, data may not be available for all regions)
11) The only fuel log that lets you track your car's fuel economy by Octane, Fuel Brand and Filling Station
12) Multiple settings available to track your fill up (kilometer, mile, litre, gallon (US), gallon (UK), km/l, l/100kms, mpg(US), mpg(UK))
13) Gas mileage logs can be exported and imported as CSV files to phone memory (internal or external) or onto Google Drive
14) Supports partial fill ups
15) Highly customizable screens
Besides giving details for each trip and your car service costs and expenses, Fuel Buddy also calculates statistics such as Distance Traveled Between Fill ups, Average Fuel Efficiency to date, Average Price/Quantity, Fuel Economy by Octane, Fuel Efficiency by Fuel Brand, Fuel Economy by Filling Station, Gas Consumption by mile, Gas Consumption by day, Service Cost by kilometer, Service Cost by day, Expenses by distance, Expenses by day, etc. These statistics can be viewed as graphs to track performance.
Besides acting as your vehicle’s mileage tracker, Fuel Buddy lets you track your vehicle's maintenance and service related costs and also keeps a log of all other car expenses. Thus making it the ultimate car maintenance and car management app. The app can also alert you when a car service is due.
Fuel Buddy lets you email your mileage/fuel logs along with your fuel receipts, or you could also export and import all data to your Google Drive account or your phone memory for viewing later or as backup. Data imported onto your Google drive account can be downloaded into Fuel Buddy on another device. Scheduled weekly, monthly or quarterly backups can also be created so that you never lose your logs.
Please feel free to write to us at email@example.com.
Icons by Glyphish (glyphish.com)
Other apps will let you enter your costs and odometer readings too, but only Car Logger gives you the reporting abilities that you really need to effectively see how you're spending your money.
Track your distances travelled in kilometers or miles.
Fuel volume is tracked in your choice of litres, US gallons, and UK gallons
Costs are broken down into six categories: Accessories, Fines, Insurance, Maintenance, Parking, Registration, and Other.
Fuel consumption can be calculated in one of 18 different ways! l/100km, mpg (US), mpg (UK), miles/litre, and more!
Reporting allows you to view all of your totals and averages for custom date ranges and even compare totals for one time period to another!
If you decide you want to change the value types for a specific car, Car Logger will convert all of the data to the new units for you!
Use the Export feature to backup your car's information so that you can restore it at another time or on another device.
If you wish to donate and remove ads in the process, please purchase the License.
Track and log your mileage, fuel consumption, maintenances, services and costs of your car or motorbike and know exactly how much your car costs. FuelLog calculates a lot of useful statistics like fuel consumption and economy (e.g. mpg or l/100km) of your car or other vehicle, total cost and mileage, average cost per distance or gas amount, average cost per month, year and driven distances, expenses and a lot more. Everything is managed in a nice-looking and very easy to use interface.
Track all kind of costs and maintenances/services like for example monthly insurance, daily bridge toll, yearly taxes, services, car parts, parking costs, oil or tyre changes, and a lot more... (limited to 15 entries in the free version)
FuelLog is probably the first and only app in this category that supports also electric cars using kWh, CNG cars using kg or gge and other vehicles with an hour meter!
6 different nice-looking graphical charts show the fill ups (only Android 2.1 and newer)
Use the included calculator to calculate costs, used/needed fuel volumes and distances for your next trip or the daily way to work with your car, based on the automatically gathered statistical data.
Of course FuelLog supports multiple cars and it is usable in every country because it supports and converts Kilometre/Miles, Litres/Gallons(US)/Gallons(UK), mpg/l/100km defined individually per vehicle and every known currency.
The stored fill ups and costs can be exported as a *.csv file for further calculations on your computer or just to be saved as a backup on your sdcard. If you have stored your gas purchases and maintenances/services on the computer or if you want to restore a previous backup, you can import the data in FuelLog (only FuelLogPro). If you have problems importing your data or if you want to convert an export from another App, from the iPhone or from a website, just send me an email, I will help you!
The user interface is very easy to use, intuitive, clear and simple and informative, nice and "android-like".
* French (Thanks to Sébastien Besançon)
* Dutch (Thanks to Willem Ebbers)
(Let me know if you would like to help to translate it)
* Tracking fill-ups
* Tracking maintenances, services, costs, expenses (limited to 15 entries in the free version)
* Multiple vehicles supported (only two, unlimited in FuelLogPro)
* A lot of useful statistics
* 6 different Graphs
* Partial fill ups
* Total odometer reading or trip mileage input
* Possibility to input fill up in different volume unit measurement (useful for UK people)
* Export/Import (only FuelLogPro)
Planned Features for upcoming versions (some of them maybe only in FuelLogPro):
* Maintenance reminders
* Additional statistics
* Other Import and Export formats
* Lots of minor improvements
* Additional languages
Supported Android versions:
1.5: Not supported
1.6: Supported, but no graphs
2.1 - 2.3.4: Fully supported
3.0/3.1: Supported, but not optimized for such large screens
Used rights on the device:
* Storage: used for exporting data to the SD card
* Network communication: used for ads in the free version FuelLog
Get the "FuelLogPro License Key" if you want to use following additional top features or just to support the developer.
Additional Features in the Pro version:
* Unlimited Graphs
* Unlimited cost entries
* Unlimited cars
* Export / Import functionality
* Note field for text per fill up
* Coming more soon...
Please write me an email if you have any problems, questions or feature requests. I can not answer on comments in the market.
News on twitter: @FuelLogAndroid
Google+ Page: http://plus.google.com/107900002149949697182
fuel, gas, petrol, car, vehicle, motorbike, maintenance, service, mpg, kwh, graphs, charts, mileage, expenses, purchases, fill-up, costs, calculator, Benzin, Treibstoff, Fahrzeug, Auto
-Accounting information on refueling, repairs and other types of expenses
-The calculation of fuel efficiency in different units (mpg, liters per 100 km, etc)
-A variety of different statistics
-Counting the cost of ownership of the vehicle
-Many different charts
-Support for multiple vehicles/cars
-Reminders of the required expense or service
-SD Export/Import in xml
-Import \ export to SD in csv format
-Import \ export to DropBox in XML. Can be used for various purposes, including for the exchange of data between devices (the process is completely manual, in the plans - automation).
-Ability to transfer the application to the SD
The app automatically launches when placed in a car dock (that has a magnet or similar).
* Speed Alerts (fully customizable by speed, colors, flashing, and sounds)
* Current location
* Current street (Pro version)
* Current temperature
* Current altitude
* Max speed
* US and Metric units/speed alerts: knots, km/h or mph, Fahrenheit or Celsius, meters or feet
* Custom text colors
* 20 customizable shortcuts - launch favorite applications, directly dial important numbers, navigate to common locations, and more!
Avoid getting a speeding ticket by keeping track and being alerted of your speed accurately via GPS!
Go Pro to remove advertisements! Going Pro will also display your current street.
* Read Contact Data and Call Phone permissions are for creating/using shortcuts.
French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Slovak, Romanian and Swedish localizations supported
Help translate the app into your language: http://crowdin.net/project/car-dashboard/invite/
This app. has great maintenance features and safty fetures.
See more features.
- Very clean and efficient interface.
- Helping emergency situation.
: Car Accident How-To List
: Send Emergency Text with Current AddressLocation.
- Get alerts for upcoming service
- Has expense report.
- Data file export function.(Create CSV file and send it to Email App.)
- Backup&Recovery function.
- Track auto repair and service history without limit.
- Quick guide documents for selected maintenance job.
- Track refuelling history(fuel efficiency and cost).
- See your car maintenance schedule, including oil, tires, brakes, filters and inspections.
- Personalize your car with a photo and nickname.
- Find local auto repair shops on Google Map.
- Find nearest gas station on Google Map.
- Built-in user manual.
- Multi-language support: English, Korean
The display can be switched between normal viewing and HUD mode which mirrors the display for viewing as a reflection in a vehicle windshield (most useful at night, depending on the device's brightness).
DigiHUD can open as a floating window on top of other apps or your homescreens.
Current speed (choose MPH, KMH or KTS)
Average speed, since reset
Maximum speed, since reset
Three Trip distance counters
Odometer (found under Statistics)
Digit color changes to red when above your set warning speed
Battery level indicator
Satellite lock status icon
For more than a dozen extra features, with many more planned, try DigiHUD Pro.
Swipe left or right to switch between Full and Lite views
Swipe up or down to switch between HUD (mirrored) and normal displays
Touch the trip counter to cycle through the three counters
Long-pressing on a speed or trip value will reset it
Long-press the speed unit to choose between MPH, KMH and KTS from the popup menu (also in the Main Menu)
When in window mode touch the DigiHUD icon for a menu to switch to the fullscreen app or exit. The window can be re-sized using the corner drag handle.
All values can be reset by long-pressing "PAUSE RESET" (the Odometer reading in the Statistics popup won't reset and counts the total distance since the application was installed or it's data was cleared).
Want to give feedback? Hold the thumb up/thumb down icon to open Google Play (icon appears after 3 days installed).
Opened by touching the speed displayed in the center of the screen, the menu allows you to:
Window/Background Mode: Close and open as a re-sizable floating window
HUD view / Normal view: Switch between HUD (mirrored) and normal displays
Speed Unit: Change between MPH, KMH or KTS
Set Warning Speed/Sound: The speed at which the digit color will change to red. An audible alert can also be enabled here
Brightness: Adjust the screen brightness
Display Color: Choose from 10 customizable colors. Almost every color is available except black
Lock screen rotation: keep the screen in its current rotation even if the device is rotated
Display Preferences: enable/disable screen elements
Statistics: odometer, trip distance, top speed and average speed and version number
Help: show help and other information
*This application requires the use of the GPS receiver, which may increase battery usage.*
Although we strive to make all readings as accurate as possible they are only as accurate as your device's sensors and should only be regarded as approximations.
The screen will not turn off during long journeys and works in landscape or portrait mode.
There are no Ads, time-outs or nag-screens. DigiHUD doesn't use your internet connection so data captured or generated by it, including speed, location and direction is not available to any other persons or devices.
If you have any problems using DigiHUD with your device please tell us as we can often fix problems quickly, Like our Facebook page and tell your friends.
The conference occurs each year, and subsequent updates to this app will update the schedule, videos and more.
With the CYC app, you have access to Schedules (both early and late sessions) and the ability to share it via Email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, and the ability to set a reminder before that event takes place. Easily click the flashlight icon to turn on your flash (on supported devices) to light your way during the conference. You even have a full song book of each song that will be sung during this conference.
If you just can't wait until it gets here, the app has a countdown timer to give you something to look forward to.
If you can't make it, don't fret...there will be a Live Stream offered within the app (Stream begins Friday afternoon and requires Wifi). There is a spot for Session Videos in the app, and those will be made available shortly after the conference ends.
There is so much in this app, and we hope that you may find it useful before, during, and after the conference.
New articles are posted regularly to help you out and provide some insight into God's word. MercEmail (pronounced “Mercy-Mail”) is a brief, weekly devotional that you can access current and archived issues right in the app.
You can check out the Video Sermons Steve Higginbotham preaches at the Karns Church of Christ, or judst listen to the audio (wifi required). If you're planning a trip that will take you away from your data, download some sermons to your device, and play them back through the app at any time.
There are also daily "Bible Meditations." These are 10 minute radio lessons recorded by Steve's late father, Frank Higginbotham, that you can listen to or download.
You can get Push Notifications on the app to alert you to new content. Each article can be shared via Social Media, Mail, Messages, or even Saved to the app.
It is the hope of all involved with this app that it will enlighten you, help you study more, and bring you just a little bit closer to God.
Each day, a new set of verses and devotional thought will become available to you. Didn't get the app downloaded on day 1? No worries, no matter when you download, it will start with day 1 only and add a day every 24 hours. Or, to play catch up, set it to the current day of the year and unlock each day up to that point.
You can share what you have read using email, message (SMS rates may apply), Facebook, or Twitter.
You may also schedule a reminder to open the app and read. These reminders may be a one-time only event, or can be set to repeat daily, always reminding you via a notification that you need to read that day.
We hope that 5 More Minutes With God is an encouragement and can help you as you study the Bible, and the teachings in the New Testament.
And, of course, you can get access to all of Trey Morgan's sermons. You can stream these over wifi, or download them to your device to playback at any time, even when on Airplane Mode. You can view the Youth Twitter feed, bulletin, or even look for a phone number in the directory (password protected).
If weather causes services to be cancelled, you can even receive a push notification instantly informing you of the change, or any other important information.
With the Childress church of Christ app, you will never feel left out, and continue to grow with your church family, or your relationship with God.
With the app you may view our current Newsletter.
If you are interested in how judging works, or how you can become a judge, all training documents are available.
You can view the information on all six Convention Sites
You may also keep up with us on our Facebook and Twitter pages to see the latest information.
Finally, this app is capable of sending out Push Notifications. If there is ever an important announcement to be made, or when the new Newsletter is available, you will receive a notification on your device, informing you of that.
And, of course, you can get access to all audio sermons. You can stream these over wifi, or download them to your device to playback at any time, even when on Airplane Mode. You can view the Youth Twitter feed, bulletin, or even look for a phone number in the directory (password protected).
If weather causes services to be cancelled, you can even receive a push notification instantly informing you of the change, or any other important information.
With the Shady Acres church of Christ app, you will never feel left out, and continue to grow with your church family, or your relationship with God.
The app provides a countdown timer for the conference right on its front page, along with many useful features:
* Flashlight built into app
* Contact SEC via email within the app
* The app can open the official 'Maps' app and plot directions to the conference from your current location
* view more information about the Board members
* View Facebook and Twitter Pages
* View the official SEC 2014 Schedule, share it with friends via Facebook, Twitter, Messages, Email, or even schedule a reminder for each event. You'll then be reminded 15 minutes before the event takes place, even if you haven't open the app in days!
It is our hope that this app will teach you more about the conference, and provide a great companion piece for keeping up with all the classes and those teaching.
This is the perfect, must-have app for those with any connection to the Exposure Youth Camp. EYC occurs annually and is filled with seminars, worship experiences, and great speakers from all over the nation! With the EYC app, you have access to the countdown timer for the next camp, full schedule for the next camp, directions to the convention center from your current location, maps of the facility, information on us, and more. Each event in the schedule can be shared with friends on Facebook, Twitter, or over email, or message. You can even set a reminder for that event. If you are going, or thinking of going to EYC, or just want more information on how you can get involved in a youth group, this is the app for you!
This is the Pro version of Complete Car Care. There is a Free Edition too if you would like to try that one out first. NOTE: If you upgrade from the Free Edition, please perform a backup, uninstall the Free Edition, and then install the Pro edition.
The Pro Edition does all that the Free Edition does and adds the following:
- Use the vehicle locator to save your vehicle's location and get directions back to it later
- Add an unlimited number of trips and events
- Add an unlimited number of insurance policies, premiums & claims
- Easily call, text, or email your insurance agent
- Add an unlimited number of taxes, inspections, and other fees
- View your various entries on a map complete with popups to tell you what the entry is. You can view everywhere you went on a trip, or see in what parts of town you filled up and more!
For reference, in the Free Edition you can:
- Add an unlimited number of vehicles
- Add an unlimited number of fuel fillups
- Add an unlimited number of maintenance and expense entries
- Add an unlimited number of reminders (displayed when your mileage and/or due date draw near)
- Add photos, notes & a location to fillups and maintenance
- View stats on your fuel economy (e.g., miles/gallon) and fuel prices (e.g., $/gallon)
- View a summary of how much distance you have put on the vehicle, the cost per mile, etc.
- Set the currency, distance, and fuel units (e.g., gallon, litres) on a per car basis
- Backup your data locally and restore it later, if needed
- Import data from Carango if you use it currently
- Sync all of your backups with your Dropbox account (Dropbox account required)
- Get help on almost any page via the "?" button
- Enter your VIN # for a new vehicle and the year and make will be filled in for you.