We'd like to thank our customers for using our apps.
However this will be the final version of "Woman's Diary paid-version" as the paid version will no longer update.
Instead, we will update “Woman’s Diary free version” - we are doing this to make the app more convenient for customers.
“Woman's DIARY” is a very useful tool for tracking your menstrual cycle and predicting your most fertile period. It also provides a variety of information and tips including how to stay in optimum health during menstruation.
1. Predicts the timing of your period
・Track your period to predict ovulation day and start date of your next period.
・Explanation of female cycle.
・Tips to stay in optimum health during menstruation.
・Track your period with memos.
・Able to choose a variety of calendar.
・Shows previous periods and likely start date of your next period.
3. Basal Temp Record
・Record your basal temperature every day.
・Shows basal temperature in a line graph.
4. Weight Record
・Record your weight every day.
・Shows weight gain & loss on a line graph.
5. Post on Twitter
・Sends registered schedule and memo to Twitter.
6. Backup Service
・Saves registered data on the app to the SD card.
・Able to change a phone without worries as your data is restored.
7. Password lock
・Allows you to set a password when first opened.
Diary has more space on screen and is easy to use as there are no advertisements on the paid version.
✔ Automatically counts steps, 24/7
✔ Uses less than 2% of your battery (During a full 24 hours of use, Noom Walk uses the same amount of battery as 20 minutes of screen display or just 3 minutes of GPS.)
✔ Motivates you and your friends with comments & high fives
✔ 100% free, no external hardware required
Noom Walk is the best pedometer available for the Android platform. It counts your steps and lets you know when you've reached daily step count records. You'll be notified when new friends join, and you can always visit their profiles to encourage them with high fives and comments.
We'd love to hear from you!
For more info: noom.com/walk/info
To report bugs or request features: noomwalk.uservoice.com
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How can Noom Walk count all the time without killing battery?
A: Noom Walk doesn't use GPS like most pedometers (which need to be turned on and off all the time in order to conserve battery life). The app relies on low-battery-drain sensors and smart algorithms to pick up your movements in the background, all day, every day. This allows it to use less power than competitors, like Accupedo.
Q: Is Noom Walk compatible with Noom Weight Loss Coach?
A: It's 100% compatible and works seamlessly -- your phone counts the steps once, but they are shared between the two apps. For best results, make sure you have the latest version of Noom Weight Loss Coach.
Q: Do I need to wear a device?
A: Nope! Noom Walk works with the smartphone you already own and requires no additional equipment at all (unlike Nike+ or FitBit). It even works with tablets!
Q: How can I interact with my friends on Noom Walk?
A: Once you've connected to Google+ or Facebook, Noom Walk will automatically show all of your friends who are also using Noom Walk. You can click on their names to visit their profiles, and you can high five different step counts: daily, weekly, all-time, and record days.
Q: I don't have/want to connect Google+ or Facebook. Is there another way to add friends?
A: Of course! You can create an account using just your email address, and connect with friends using their email addresses.
Q: What if I don't want to use Noom Walk's social pedometer features?
A: Noom Walk works as a great standalone pedometer application, too. If you want to be 100% invisible, just switch Noom Walk into private mode and it won't upload any information at all.
Marathon's World is a social media website geared toward runners. Marathon・s World is picking up the pace in the running community. This dynamic website integrates races for runners to interact and share experiences and expertise. The App has finally arrived!
- Choose either running or cycling.
- Clean, easy-to-read interface.
- Per-kilometer pace table.
- Real time map display of your route.
- Post immediate results on the Marathon・s World website.
- Fill in all details including, location, weather, as well as your post-run physical conditions for all running stats.
- Upload and share photos.
- An area for everyone to share their journals.
- 'Like' your favorites and leave messages for other users.
- View updates from both friends as well as others in your area.
- Display your personal log journal.
- Easily track your monthly progress.
- Friend List at your fingertips.
- Personal information including running experience, total distance, cycling distance, annual distance, race schedules and stats.
- Displays most recent events.
- Share and discuss all tracked races.
- Add personal race stats. Post results, rankings and comments, as well as upload pictures to share.
- Display monthly and weekly running statistics.
- Display notifications such as comments and messages.
-With cloud interface you can easily log on to update, view or share your tracked information at any time.
A 3 week schedule to follow for fitness
Weekly health tips
2 intensity levels
Fitness, Health, Exercise and Cardio are all words used in today's society which influence a healthy and long life. Take a look at the app's frequent health tips. These frequently updated health tips are provided by a certified personal trainer and will give you information on healthy eating, fitness and other popular and important topics. Workout hard, train hard and workout like you never have before.
We have also included a recipe section. Each day we will provide you with a new healthy recipe that you can use and follow along to give you a healthy alternative to fast foods and bad food people fill their bodies with each day. Recipes come from health fitness boss. These recipes are diverse and healthy.
Some Included workouts:
Hop and Skip to it
Running on the spot
Health, Fitness, Cardio Go!
Workout heart pumper
Please rate and provide feedback so we can tailor and improve the app to show you things you want to see. We are motivated by healthy living and taking a new spin on the wheel.
The app weaves news, tweets and videos into a unique and highly effective guide on men’s health.
App includes top health threats like Alzheimer, Cancer, Depression, Diabetes, Heart Disease, Kidney Disease, Obesity, Strokes, Respiratory disorder.
With the Men’s Health app, every man can grow in health and fulfillment.
Please send your feedback so we can continue to create better experience for you.
Voor problemen met deze app, vragen of suggesties, kun je mailen naar: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Voor problemen met deze app, vragen of suggesties, kun je mailen naar: email@example.com.
The app weaves news, tweets and videos into a unique and highly effective guide on women’s health.
Along with Alzheimer, Breast Cancer, Depression, Diabetes, Heart Disease, Melanoma, Osteoporosis, Strokes, Thyroid, Urinary Tract Infection, app also features news and articles on Pregnancy and Breast Feeding.
With the women’s health app, every woman can grow in health and fulfillment.
Please send your feedback so we can continue to create better experience for you.
- Push-button data entry
- Auto-calculation on every change as it is entered
- Pace: time & distance ==> pace & speed
- Time: pace & distance ==> time & speed
- Predict the time to complete a race
- Metric or imperial (English) units
- Persistent data across sessions
*ABOUT THE APP*
The Rawtarian's Raw Recipes app contains:
✔over 100 simple, satisfying raw recipes - hand-picked, the best of the best!
✔handy shopping lists (with checklists) to keep you organized
✔the ability to bookmark favorite recipes for quick access
✔the ability to write your own private notes on each recipe
✔quick search function to choose recipes by ingredient
✔zoomable pictures of each recipe to see what you're making
✔ability to browse and add comments about each raw food recipe right in the app for tips from other users to avoid mistakes
✔app checks for new recipes on the fly so your raw recipe bank keeps growing!
✔no internet access required once downloaded
Load the app and start uncooking simple, raw food recipes right now. Most recipes contain only a few ingredients and are simple to prepare and have been heavily tested. Only no-fail recipes in this raw food app!
Download The Rawtarian's Raw Recipes app right now. These simple, satisfying raw food recipes are going to make raw food easy to help you be the best you that you can be.
*ABOUT THE RAWTARIAN*
Laura-Jane The Rawtarian creates simple, satisfying raw food recipes. She is the host of The Raw Food Podcast and author of The Rawtarian’s Raw Staples Recipe Book. She shares simple, satiating raw food recipes at www.therawtarian.com.
Simple raw recipes are The Rawtarian's specialty! Some of her famous raw food recipes include raw brownies, raw lemon bars, raw food veggie burgers, raw crackers, raw cheesecake, raw chocolate macaroons - and much more.
17,000+ Facebook fans know and love The Rawtarian's simple, satisfying raw vegan recipes: www.facebook.com/therawtarian Get the app and come join us!
Important! When downloading the app for the *very* first time it will take a few minutes to "sync" - there are lots of photos, comments and recipes to download! Please be patient when installing for the first time on your device. (Note: Keep the app open and do not do anything else with your device to get the speediest sync because it will pause the sync if you close it down.) Again, this is only necessary the first time you open it! It's well worth the wait, I promise.
*CONTACT AND REVIEWS*
If you have any problems with the app please email me and I will respond right away! firstname.lastname@example.org If you are unsatisfied with the app for any reason just email me and we can work out a solution! email@example.com
If you enjoy this app please leave a review here in the Google Play store. I would greatly appreciate it. :) Enjoy!
▌PC Magazine Editor's Choice Selection
▌Wired Magazine's Editor's Pick for Lifestyle Apps
Featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more.
■ “This is the best calorie counter, free or paid, and I’ve tried them all.”
■ “The food database is HUGE! I’ve NEVER had a missing food.”
■ “The first diet tool that has ever worked for me! I’ve lost 30 pounds!"
■ “This app takes seconds to use, it’s that simple."
■ "Incredibly easy to use."
■ "This app literally saved my life."
■ "I can’t believe this app is free! I would have paid for this.”
■ "This is the best app on my phone. I use it every day."
▌WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
■ Largest food database of any Android calorie counter – over 2,000,000 foods and growing daily
■ Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL.
■ Fully syncs with the web, so you can log from your computer or your phone, which ever is more convenient. Plus your data is backed up online so you never lose it.
■ Diet with your friends - add friends and easily track and support each other's progress
■ Comprehensive feature set – create your own custom foods and exercises, track all major nutrients, progress reports, customized goals based on your diet profile, recipe calculator, and more.
■ IT WORKS – the success of our users shows that we can help you lose weight
■ 3,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Updated daily.
■ Barcode scanner - scan the barcode of a food and easily find it's match in our database.
■ Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
■ Frequently used foods automatically remembered for easy access
■ Save and reuse entire meals
■ Recipe calculator - Enter your own recipes and calculate their nutritional contents
■ Add multiple items at once – NO OTHER APP HAS THIS
■ Create an unlimited number of custom foods
■ Over 350 exercises
■ Track both cardio and strength training, including sets, reps, and weight/rep
■ Create an unlimited number of custom exercises
■ Enter your own calorie amounts – great for HRM’s or exercise equipment with calorie reports
■ Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other
■ MyFitnessPal members who diet with friends lose 3X more weight on average!
■ Customized goals based on your specific diet profile – age, gender, activity level, etc.
■ Enter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc.
■ Track your weight, measurements and more
■ View charts of your progress over time for motivation
■ Daily nutritional summary with all major nutrients
■ View more detailed reports online at www.myfitnesspal.com
▌ON THE WEB AT WWW.MYFITNESSPAL.COM
■ Get support and motivation from our huge community of millions of dieters just like you
■ Entries are automatically synced to the web and vice versa, so you can log online or on your phone, whichever is more convenient
■ Automatically post your progress to Twitter and Facebook (optional)
Note: a MyFitnessPal.com account is required to synchronize and safely backup your data. You can create your account for free within the app.
Runtastic uses GPS to map and track your sports & fitness activities, such as: running, jogging, biking or walking. The Runtastic app tracks your cardio workout progress (time, distance, elevation change, speed, calories & more) to help you reach training goals. Join us and become part of a global fitness community that is fun & motivational, whether you're looking to improve your health, build up cardio endurance, or train for a marathon! Runtastic is a great fit for users of all fitness levels.
APP FEATURES (limited in LITE version)
* Track workouts in real-time with built-in GPS and monitor workout progress (time, distance, speed, pace, calories, elevation, etc.)
* Runtastic Earth View: Watch your workout in 3D (free Google Earth App required)
* Personal workout diary & metrics
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping of training sessions (Google Maps)
* Dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
* Graphs: Get charts with elevation, pace, speed & heart rate info from your jog/run
* Enjoy cardio workouts with integrated music player
* Set goals for training time & distance
* Colored traces: Track changes in speed
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Monthly & overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration & calories
* Share sports activities on Google+, Facebook & Twitter
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning & weight lifting workouts
* LiveWare™ extension for Sony SmartWatch
Save workouts to Runtastic.com & join our online fitness community. You'll get further exercise data analysis, coaching & comparisons with friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING RESOURCES
Choose an expert training plan & track your body statistics. Training plans provide guidance & inspiration for fitness goals, such as: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 5k or 10k, running a half-marathon or running a marathon. Further health & fitness tips are provided by Runtastic Fitness Coach, Lunden, on the Runtastic Fitness Channel on YouTube!
RUNTASTIC WORKOUT MIX
Runtastic has partnered with Power Music – the world’s No. 1 producer of workout music – to help users increase motivation, length of workout and calories burned! The first Runtastic Workout Mix is available now on Google Play.
WHO’S TALKING ABOUT RUNTASTIC?
MASHABLE: “... people are choosing instead to download Runtastic, since the company just announced it's hit 25 million mobile users. That's as much as Nike+ (11 million as of February) and runner favorite RunKeeper (14 million) combined.”
TECHCRUNCH: “Thanks to MapMyFitness, RunKeeper, Nike and many more, apps that keep track of your exercise and push you to drop those extra pounds are by no means novel. Nonetheless, bootstrapped European startup Runtastic is still managing to carve out a name for itself in a crowded space by offering a simple user experience, while still offering the deeper functionality of higher-end products.”
Keywords: Running, Runing, Jogging, Joging, Walking, Waking, Run, Jog, Walk, Biking, Fitness, Exercise, Exercize, 5k, 10k, Marathon, Training, Workout, Work-out, Cardio, Tracker, Traker, Track, Tracking, Traking, GPS, Routes, Music, Musik, Runtastik, App, Apps, My, Pal, Trainer
• The Men’s health app provides you with the fitness guide and health care tips for men.
• You can get your answers to all the men’s health questions right on your android screen once done with the wonderful app download.
• The app allows to you stay connected with the Men’s health forum.
So hurry up! Go for the app download today.
Regarding the first version, some minor improvements and adjustments were made based on user reviews.
Through a very simple and intuitive interface are provided the following calculations:
* Pace: Calculation of pace in min/km or min/mi for a given distance and time.
* Total Time: Calculating the total time for a given distance and race pace.
* Scoring: Calculation of time required to run a certain distance and reach the desired score. Based on the Hungarian Table. Adjustments were made in the computation of scores over the first version of the application.
* Target Time: Calculate the expected time to run a distance, based on time from another distance already ran. For example, based the time of the 10K, you can estimate your time to finish a marathon.
* Body Mass: Calculation of body mass index.
* Estimated VO2: Calculation of VO2 estimated based on recent time for the 10K.
* Lap Tables: Calculation of accumulated time on each lap, considering the average pace, to run a specific distance.
* Tennis Shoe History: Store the distance to a particular tennis shoe. It is not a rule, but to have a reference considers that the average lifespan of a tennis shoe is 500km (310mi). There are models that can pass the 800km (497mi), depending on the materials and technology used in their manufacture.
* Conversions: distance, pace and temperature.
1. Function to add distances for calculations. Available at the Context Menu (Pace, Total Time, Scoring, Target Time).
2. Fields with zero (0), or zeros on the left need not be filed.
3. To change field use the enter key on keyboard.
4. Select the calculation options that will be available at the Main Menu. For this, the screen itself from the Menu, press the Menu key and then Settings, then appears on the list of all available calculations. Simply select which must be active and press Return.
5. Maintains the selected distance unit (km or miles).