Becoming a new mom is truly an amazing time but it can be extremely lonely when you don't have people around that can answer the many questions you have, or relate to all the new things you're going through!
Our New Mom reference guide helps and covers everything you need to know from visiting your doctor, the baby’s doctor, delivery, labor, feeding and the caring of your baby, and more. Its also a great reference for new Dads too!
Also included are guidelines about the baby’s development, trouble signs, tips on baby care, crying, swaddling, when to call the doctor, emergency childbirth procedures and much more!
Based on our best selling 'flipper' reference guide this is a smart guide to have for all new Moms.
Offline Access! The 'New Mom' reference guide runs local on your device so you wont need an internet connection and content access will always be super quick!
1. Thinking About Getting Pregnant
2. How to Know You’re Pregnant
3. What to do First – Health Care Providers
4. What to do First – Hospital
5. What to do First – More Tips
6. At the Doctor – First Visit
7. Doctor Visit Schedule, Ultrasound
8. Taking Care of Yourself, Kick Counts
9. Body Changes – Faint, Headaches, Gums
10. Body Changes – Breasts, Heartburn
11. Body Changes – Nausea, Discharge
12. Body Changes – Backache, Constipation
13. Body Changes – Fatigue, Stress, Moods
14. Travel and Sex When Pregnant
15. Danger Signs by Trimester
16. Getting Ready for Delivery
17. What to take to the Hospital
18. What you Need at Home
19. Labor and Delivery – Imminent Signs
20. Labor and Delivery – Pain, Stem Cells
21. Labor and Delivery – After Birth
22. Coming Home – Taking Time
23. Coming Home – What to Expect
24. Coming Home – Baby Wrist, Fever
25. Baby Safety – Do’s and Don’ts
26. Feeding - General
27. Feeding - Breast
28. Feeding –Breast Do’s & Don’ts
29. Feeding - Weaning
30. Feeding – Bottle
31. Feeding - Solids
32. Feeding - Choking, Teething
33. Taking Baby for Checkup
34. Changing Baby
36. Bellybutton Treatment
38. Medicine Cabinet
39. Sleeping – Cribs, Mattress
40. Sleeping Tips
42. Hygiene - Nails
43. Hygiene - Teeth
44. Hygiene – Tongue, Sun
45. Development & Play
46. Development & Play – 1-2 Months
47. Development & Play – 3-5 Months
48. Development & Play – 6-8 Months
49. Development & Play – 9-12 Months
50. Traveling - Tips, Summer
51. Traveling - Winter, Car Trips
53. Crying – 8 Reasons
54. Crying – Nose, Teething
55. Crying – Earache, Colic
60. Keeping Memories
62. Emergency Birth – Imminent
63. Emergency Birth – What to Do
64. Emergency Birth – Delivery
65. Emergency Birth – Post Delivery
68. TOC Fast Search
Like all our 'phoneflips', this lightweight application has NO ADVERTS, never needs an internet connection (Offline Access!) and wont take up much space on your Phone!
Landscape & Portrait modes supported!
For hard copy versions of this product please visit http://www.flipperguides.com/
Thank you and congratulations!
OK dad, your wife is pregnant, your job is done, right? Sorry to burst your bubble, you’ve got a long nine months ahead of you. Problem is there aren’t a lot of obvious ways to help, but you’ve got to be there when she needs you... This is where Baby Loading can help... Never be caught unaware when one of your female friends asks how far along your wife is, Baby Loading will let you know to the day. Keep track of important moments in the pregnancy, log what happened at that last Doctor’s visit, track the names you’ve thought of and rank them based on you and your wife's preference.
When the time comes Baby Loading... will help you remember all necessities for the big hospital trip. Don’t be in the dog house from day one. Baby Loading also lets you customize a list of quick contacts so you know who to call on the big day or for any emergencies.
Week-By-Week Info and Tips: What the heck is going on in there anyways? Get the down and dirty about what's happening to your unborn child week by week. Get a tips about what you can do to help out during pregnancy.
Baby Name List: Ok so you’ve narrowed your name list down to 2 or 3... hundred names, now what? Baby Loading lets you and your wife rank your names separately to see what your absolute favorite names are.
Emergency contact list: Don’t be caught with your pants down at a big moment in your wife’s pregnancy, keep Doctor and Hospital contacts handy, keep your midwife’s phone number nearby, and don’t you dare forget to call your mother-in-law on your way to the hospital.
Hospital visit supply list: Baby Loading provides a recommended list of items you should bring on your big trip to the hospital, but feel free to ignore them and add whatever it is you think is important to bring... just make sure you don’t forget your wife!
Build your wife’s profile: Ok dad... go ask your wife what her LMP is and add it to Baby-Loading... From here on out you’re on your own... you won’t have to go ask everytime someone asks you what week or trimester you are in.
Build and save a virtual time capsule to share with your baby when he/she grows up.
Email your Baby: Set up an email account for your little one and quickly send emails from the app using your favorite email client. Share the email address with friends and family and all of a sudden your little one has a full inbox of well-wishes and funny stories... you just have to teach them how to read it.
Are you a new dad trying to figure out what to do now that your wife's pregnant?
- Internal file tweaks to improve loading performance in Journal.
- Backup files to your Dropbox account!
- Tweaked timeline to line up months to weeks.
Version 1.0.5- Simplified Weekly size estimates- New weekly size comparisons- Added a few Tablet-Layouts to better support large screens
- Weekly Information about the baby's size and development
- Weekly Tips for how dad can help out during pregnancy
- Share your partner's Timeline to Facebook, Twitter, email and more!
In particular, you can:
- New feature "tips of the day" with daily tips and curiosities about you, your pregnancy and your baby.
- New application "preparation of the case", which will help you pack your bags and then to be more quiet in the day of birth.
- New utility "chronometer of pregnancy" that during the stage of labor will help you keep an eye on the contractions and most will give you important information about this delicate time of pregnancy.
- New widget with the details of the pregnancy and clinical examinations to be performed and recommended
- Utility "calculates the color of the eyes" with which you can calculate the probability that your child has brown eyes, blue or green.
- The "complications and diseases in pregnancy" in the "Journal of the pregnancy."
- The "newspaper of pregnancy" with the description, week after week, the changes of your body, your baby, practical advice, clinical examinations to do, the values of ßhCG normal for the period
- Agenda with notifications to not forget important appointments with the doctor, examinations, etc ..
- Calculates the date of birth
- Calculate the gestational age
- Calculates the day of the alleged conception
- Calculates your ideal weight and normal during pregnancy
- Ability to calculate the blood of the unborn
- The alleged child sex (Chinese calendar)
- Calculates the alleged zodiac sign of the unborn
- Automatic meet with the phases of the moon, which according to popular tradition affects the probability of birth
Furthermore, our app will inform you throughout the gestational period, week after week on:
- As your baby grows in panciona with ultrasound photos and curiosities such as the length, weight and heart rate (bpm) of the fetus
- Clinical examinations to be carried out during all stages of pregnancy
What about the handy widgets to add to the main screen of your smartphone / tablet, with the countdown to the happy event!
To activate them just come into the menu of the phone and place them on the home page of your device.
The application is improving, other interesting features will be added soon.
*** Warning ***
Remember to uninstall the demo version from your device to avoid confusion between versions!
The app is unwilling to take the place of your doctor, but only help to live this moment more serenely.
Before giving bad grades, contact me at email email@example.com for problems, advice and tips.
Only then the application will be continued and improved.
Sync data between multiple devices so Mom and Dad always know what's going on with Baby!
* Used by thousands of parents!
* Tracked over 2 million diapers changed and 2 million nursing sessions!
* Five star rating with over 2,500 ratings!
* Free 7 day trial app available, search for "Baby ESP Trial"
- Track both Naps and Night Sleep
- Track Breast Feeding Sessions
- Track Bottles
- Track Diapers
- Track Medicines
- Track Breast Pumping
- Track Growth against WHO growth charts
- Track Baths
- Track any number of children
- Track any custom activity or medicine you want to add
- Quick access from widget
- Sync your data between multiple devices so Mom and Dad can keep up with baby!
- Learn your baby's schedule with a custom Scheduler graph
- Get reminded when it's time for medicine or any other activity
- Detailed statistics show you averages and totals of all activities
- Charts show you how your baby is changing over time and can compare multiple babies
- Daily journal for notes and pictures
- "Night mode" dims your screen and tints it red to preserve night vision during night feedings
- Share you data with anyone quickly and easily through email
- Post charts to Facebook or Twitter
- Store notes with any activity
- Search within the app for any activity type, note or journal entry
- Customizable main screen for access to the data most important to you
Created with tired, stressed parents in mind, Baby ESP makes logging baby's activities as simple as pressing a button.
Time for others to care for baby? Just hand them Baby ESP! Easily transition to babysitters, grandparents, and other caregivers. The simple, intuitive interface lets others easily view baby's daily activities and enter new information. Now you will know what baby did while you were away, eliminating the questions "How long since he ate? How much did she eat? Did he take a nap?"
Baby ESP is a fully supported product. We provide email support for any questions you have or issues you may encounter.
Learn more at http://www.babyesp.com and http://support.babyesp.com
Created by the world’s largest online health community, I’m Expecting Pregnancy Tracker is the center for the best pregnancy tracker and calendar around! Whether you are a first time mother or a proud mother already, enter your baby’s due date and get started with this pregnancy tracker!
Note: This software is intended for informational and educational use only. Please consult your health care provider or doctor for any pregnancy or health concerns.
✔ Get weekly updates and tips centered on your baby’s growth, kicks counter, and changes to your prenatal body
✔ Weekly pregnancy guide videos
✔ Track your maternity symptoms and compare with other pregnant moms
✔ Monitor weight throughout your pregnancy stages
✔ Ask questions about prenatal experiences and learn in our forums
✔ Connect with moms who are due to get instant advice and support
✔ Watch your baby grow with fetal development images developed by medical experts
✔ Get updates of your pregnancy stages
✔ Due date calculator
✔ Weekly Prenatal Videos
✔ Fetal development images developed by medical experts
✔ Have a question? Let us guide you through MedHelp’s forums, by asking questions or get tips from other expecting mothers in your trimester in our pregnancy forums, baby products forums, baby center forum, and more
✔ No matter what trimester or pregnancy stage you are in; get tips, baby names suggestion and motivation from our community of pregnant women and moms
✔ Hundreds of questions answered about maternity, child birth, prenatal vitamins, pregnancy guide, baby names, baby kicks counter: best baby center around!
✔ Compare other pregnant women experiencing the same maternity symptoms as you.
✔ Daily tracking calendar of symptoms, mood, medicine, weight, morning sickness, notes, baby kicks counter
✔ Track pregnancy weight and see average weight gains
✔ Keep track of doctor’s appointments, tests and more
✔ Track events in calendar
"Love the cute baby photos. Best pregnancy tracker app!" - Ann
“Listen up pregnant mothers, this app is for you! As a pregnant mom, I geet up to date health info, nutrition info, ultrasound info, baby names suggestion and more with this app.”- Roxy
“Best for pregnant women, expecting mother and their babies! Due date calculator was accurate. Calendar kept me on track. Learned so much about conception to child birth to menstrual cycles to prenatal period to contraction. It provided me a level of reassurance about being pregnant. ” - Sam
“As the husband of my pregnant wife, this app was useful. This app is not just for pregnant women but for men too! I learned more about ovulation, menstrual cycles, child birth, and going into labor than I needed to!”- Phil
“I’m in my 2nd trimester and this app has become my ultimate baby center to guide me through pregnancy stages! I got my baby’s name from their forums! I’m more prepared for child birth from this app!” -Stacey
"I used it as a due date calculator at first, but was hooked for all three trimesters! Due date calculator estimated the right day too! Tracked all my pregnancy stage symptoms to discuss with my doctor during appointments" -Jen
At home or on-the-go, you’ll find everything you need to know to help you make the most of your baby's first year — right at your fingertips. You’ll get:
• A month-by-month guide to baby development and behavior
• Practical advice on baby care, doctor visits, colic, and more
•Ideas for games and activities, no matter how old your baby is
• Access to the What to Expect message boards so you can get support and ideas from other baby mamas (and dads)
• And much, much more!
Download the free Baby Tracker today so you can start feeling like a pro in all things baby. And join Heidi and a whole community of other new moms and dads — and their babies— at WhatToExpect.com
The Pregnancy Guide is the android application which provides the details of pregnancy
- to get prepared for your baby’s birth, and get the answers you need, whenever you need them.
Pregnancy Guide features:
✔ Your pregnancy day by day: Learn how your body’s changing, what’s ahead, and how to cope
✔ Fetal development details
✔ Pregnancy checklist: Reminders to keep you on track with decisions, appointments, and more
✔ Know your baby grow in the womb, and witness moms giving birth
✔ Nutrition guide: Manage your weight gain with tips and recipes to help you eat well
✔ Track your progress: Countdown to your big day with weekly notifications
ADVANCED WISHES FOR YOUR HEALTHY BABY.
- Know how long since the last baby feeding, did he take a nap, how many diapers were changed today, etc.
- Write a note for any activity (baby spit up the milk while nursing, was crying during sleep, enjoyed first bath, etc.).
- Each day's summary lets you see the stats and filter daily activities with a single tap.
- Supports breast feeding, breast pump, bottle (formula), drink, solid food, diaper, sleeping, bath, medicine and many more tracking activities.
- Manage and change activities order as you like for each of your baby.
- Multiple babies tracker is very useful for taking care of twins or even for tracking mother's activity.
- Sync data across multiple devices using Dropbox.
- Backup & Restore your data.
- Dark interface will not disturb your newborn during night feeding.
- Customizable app color.
- Pro version enables Statistics menu with charts for all activity types.
★ Support ★
We provide email support for any questions you have. Please don't leave a low rating before contacting us.
Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/babydaybook
★ Please read ★
This app is free but supported by ads, so we can keep developing the app and make it even better.
All permissions added are completely harmless and at no point do we collect or store any personal information.
★ Beta testing ★
If you would like to try beta versions of the upcoming updates, follow these steps:
1. Join Baby Daybook App Beta testing Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/101208795042579594395
2. Follow Google Play instructions to opt-in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.drillyapps.babydaybook
3. You will receive all beta versions of the app.
Please note that beta versions may not be stable, so try at your own risk.
Special thanks to Icons8.com for gorgeous icons used in the app.
NAMED A TIME.COM TOP APP - RECOMMENDED BY CONSUMER REPORTS - #1 PREGNANCY APP BY BABBLE.COM - AN APPLE 'ESSENTIAL APP FOR PARENTS' NOW ON ANDROID!
Delivering a personal pregnancy experience to Android!
✔ Helpful information about you and your baby
✔ Stunning color images of your baby each week
✔ Weight tracker, kick counter, contraction timer
✔ Personal My Baby and Doctor Says sections
"The pregnancy app 'Sprout' gives my patients something they never had before. It’s detailed, helpful, and unlike most other resources, it’s ready for them at their fingertips just when they need it most." -- Lauren Ferrara, M.D., Assistant Professor, Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY
COMPREHENSIVE AND TRUSTWORTHY
• Written by doctors along with mothers-to-be
• Personal My Baby and Doctor Says section
• Highest-rated pregnancy app
• Daily Tips by Parents® Magazine!
• Stunning fetal-development images
CUSTOMIZED AND PERSONAL
• Images adapt to your baby's gender
• Follow your baby by your actual due date
• Choose a name to track your baby
SHARE ON FACEBOOK
• Share your progress through Facebook
• Email notes and development information
VISUAL PREGNANCY TIMELINE
• Scan your entire pregnancy at a glance
• See when tests and procedures occur
DOCTOR VISIT PLANNER
• Create a list of questions for your doctor
• Track all your doctor appointments
• Record your doctor's answers
TO DO LIST
• Manage your pregnancy-related tasks
• Check off the items you've completed
HOSPITAL BAG CHECKLIST
• See what you should bring to the hospital
• Add or delete items to the list
• Get advice about the gear you need
• Customize your shopping list
• Record and track your weight
• User-friendly classic scale design
• Record your baby's kicks as they occur
• Announce your kicks on Facebook
• Simple and reliable tool to record contractions
• Recall information about your contractions
• Post contraction information on Facebook
- 40 weken kalender met nuttige en handige informatie over jouw kind en jezelf, ondersteund met mooie illustraties.
- Speciale voedingstool; wat mag je wel en niet eten tijdens de zwangerschap? Aangevuld met lekkere recepten voor tijdens de zwangerschap.
- Handige checklisten voor tijdens de zwangerschap, de bevalling en 1e periode na geboorte.
- Buikengalerij; sla elke week een foto op van jouw buik. Leuk voor later!
- Weeëntimer; leg de duur van de weeën vast en de tijd tussen de weeën, met een directe belfunctie naar jouw verloskundige, man/vriend/moeder of huisarts. De vier belangrijkste nummers direct bij de hand als de weeën starten.
Meer uitleg; de applicatie voor elke zwangere vrouw. Volg de weken van jouw zwangerschap, zowel voor jezelf als de baby in je buik. Ontvang daarbij ook nuttige tips van Mama en Zo.
Daarnaast hebben we een speciale tool ontwikkeld met handig advies over voeding tijdens de zwangerschap. Wat mag je wel en niet eten als je zwanger bent? Mama en Zo helpt jou in samenwerking met het Voedingscentrum aan de antwoorden. Verder hebben we lekkere recepten voor tijdens de zwangerschap geselecteerd!
De applicatie is compleet met handige checklisten, zoals een checklist voor de babyuitzet en het vluchtkoffertje. Ook kun je elke week een foto van jouw groeiende buik opslaan in de buikengalerij. Leuk voor later!
Voor de laatste fase van de zwangerschap, vind je in deze app een weeëntimer. Hiermee kun je de duur van de weeën en de tijd tussen de weeën bijhouden. Ook kun je de belangrijkste telefoonnummers opslaan zodat hulp direct beschikbaar is.
Kortom de complete applicatie voor de zwangere vrouw, van de start van de zwangerschap tot aan de geboorte.
Mocht je problemen ervaren met de applicatie Zwanger en Zo of je wilt ons van feedback voorzien over de app, mail ons dan gerust op firstname.lastname@example.org. Alvast bedankt.
Met vriendelijke groet,
Redactie Mama en Zo
**Thanks you all for making us in "Top Pregnancy Apps of 2014" by Healthline.com**
******** New Version 2.6 Updated on 21 July 2014 **********
Changes updaded in the new version:
** Changed new weekly content with detailed descriptions
** Added Daily tips that will help users
** Content added from 1st week and upto 44 weeks
** Upgraded user friendy navigations
1.Post images in Forum
Minor Bug fixes & One day ahead issue corrected.
NEWLY ADDED in Version 2.2
Week Info and Facts section modified.
NEWLY ADDED in Version 2.1
1. Weight Tracker for twin pregnancy included
2. New Categories included in forum. Just click your options key in your forum screen.
Thanks for your phenomenal support and feedback for Happy Pregnancy Ticker which has made us to upgrade the app with more features, bringing it more closer to you. We sincerely hope that we have covered all your suggestions received through email & comments. For a quick look of the new features, kindly have a look at the screenshots. Expecting your kind support for Happy Pregnancy Ticker.
Happy Pregnancy is a pregnancy tracker app designed for women expecting child birth. I have started this app as a hobby, especially for my wife who is pregnant, expecting our second child. Gradually, along with my friends, several features have been added to make it more suitable for the pregnant women.
1. Due Date Calculator
2. Statistics include Trimester Info, Fetal Age, Pregnancy Weeks, baby drawings & pregnancy stage info.
3. Pregnancy weight gain estimator.
4. Contraction Timer / Baby kicks.
5. Discussion forum.
6. Random facts.
7. App Widget for your home screen.
8. Schedule you Doctor Visit, Scan, Blood diagnosis, etc and make it appear in the app widget.
9. Option to show all week pregnancy stage information.
10. Option to show all facts.
11. Back up of your baby kicks and contraction timer data by the way of sending it your email.
12. Ovulation Planner for women planning for pregnancy.
1. Weekly weight can be entered and tracked. Graph has also been provided.
2. Journal has been included to store your pregnancy memories.
3. Reminder/Notification feature has been included. Option to enable / disable notification has been provided. Schedule has been replaced with reminder.
4. Common Health Problems during pregnancy has been included.
5. As suggested by most of the users, we have tried to improve the design of the app in this version 1.5. Post us your feedbacks on the same.
6. Stored User data like Journal, Weight, reminders, contraction timers can be sent through email as a back up.
7. Clear User data.
I believe you will find all these features useful. We have improved the designs and layout of the app. Hope you all like this new design. Depending upon your feedbacks and suggestion, Happy Pregnancy app will be continuously upgraded to make it complete pregnancy app.
App requires two permissions, namely
1. Your Location (For Ads) &
2. Access Network State (New Google Ad Requires this)
2. Network Communication (For Ads & Forums)
Happy Pregnancy is my First Android App. I think it’s worth trying this app for free! If you like this app, support us by rating and commenting the app!
1.Major change in User Design, added several new features like, journal, weight charts,health problems and more.
3.Height input has been increased from 154 cms to 210 cms.
4.Portrait / Landscape issue while rotating in Contraction timer page
5.Few spelling mistakes has been corrected. Some sentences in the week info has been modified.
This app shows to you after entering some basic data your current week of pregnancy, how many days you're already pregnant, the current approximate size and weight of your baby and a few other important bits of information such as the date of the first prenatal visit, when your maternity leave will start (based on the German regulation), or the date on which it you can possibly feel the first child quickenings etc..
In addition, the app can be installed as a widget. So you can see on your screen at first glance the week in which you are in, how many days you're already pregnant, and how many days it will probably take give birth to your baby.
To activate the widget, touch your screen for a few seconds and then select the entry "widgets" and then the app "Pregnancy watcher".
Units of weight and length can be changed now.
Contents, colors and transparency of the widget are adjustable.
If there is anything you are not satiesfied with yet, give me a chance to correct it ;-)
In this case send me an email with the detected bug or the desired function!
We’re excited to be on this journey with you! We know that you’re busy; we know that you have questions; we know that you don’t want to have to trawl through the internet looking for the answers. We know that you want something that’s just right for you. Something that is tailored to your location, tailored to your stage of pregnancy and tailored to your needs.
We know that you want answers and you want them now. We know you want real advice from real people who care about you and your baby. We know that robots don’t know what it’s like to be pregnant! Real women do!
We know that you can ask your mom or your friends all your questions. But we also know that we have a community of mums who are ready to help. Moms who have been there and done that and who know whether you really need to buy that product, or if those morning sickness cures are old wives tales or proven mumfacts.
We know that when you’re in week 10 you don’t need a stroller, that’s why we don’t offer you one. Instead we offer you recipes for morning sickness, videos of your growing baby and maternity jeans for your growing bump. The you that is right now. We know that when you’re in week 36 you want to start buying baby baths, baby clothes and breastfeeding pillows. We’ll be ready and waiting for you when you hit that stage with the best prices on the best gear delivered right to your door.
We’ll give you everything that’s just right for you. Relating to your timeline and your location.
Enjoy your journey with these great features:
- Watch amazing 3D video’s showing your fetus’s development as your bump grows!
- Watch video blogs from real mums-to-be from around the world documenting their own personal journey week by week through their pregnancy
- Watch 40 chapters of experiences from expecting mom’s like you and meet the pregnancy experts who’ll guide you on your journey
- Join our discussion groups and share your experiences and be supported by our community of Totally Pregnant mums
- Sign up and attend all your prenatal and birth classes online through the app
- Access your classes on your mobile, tablet or desktop
- Find answers to commonly asked questions by pregnant women
- Find all the tools you need in the toolbox including an emergency contact form and a birth plan worksheet
- Calculate your due date
- Read your weekly magazine-style guide plus tips, facts and recipes
- Shop for all the products you’ll need during your pregnancy for the first few months after you give birth
- Store your bump photos in the app album and document your journey
- Take photos of your scans and documents and track your pregnancy in the app photo album
Become a part of the Totally Pregnant community online at:
Designed in 3D, PregAPP provides a rare look into the entire development process.
Expectant moms and dads are walked through baby’s growth week by week.
Follow baby’s miraculous development from the very first weeks and your first midnight pickle cravings through all of baby’s shifts, twists, and little kicks.
Connect with your baby during the nine months prior to meeting face to face.
Brought to you by Bounty, the UK's best loved parenting club who have been supporting mums for over 50 years and endorsed by Tommy’s the pregnancy charity who support women to have happy, healthy pregnancies.
This app provides everything you could possibly need to know about your pregnancy, what is happening with your body, your baby’s development, how best to prepare and much more!
THIS WEEK - Daily articles outlining what is happening with your body, your baby and what you should be aware of on a week by week basis.
JOURNAL - Keep track of your personal developments in your own personal journal. From exercise, mood, baby movements and cravings, track everything that is going on, and view graphical charts of your results, you can even share these with friends and family or your midwife.
GALLERY - Take and share photos of your latest developments, baby bump and much more, plus our unique Album feature shows you weekly images of your development.
HELPFUL TIPS & VIDEOS - Helpful articles and videos brought to you by Persil & Comfort Pure. With great insight into things to be aware off, answering all your questions throughout your pregnancy, and tips and advice on maternity style, clothing, skincare and even A GUIDE FOR DADS!
Find out more at www.bounty.com, and join up with our great mum's community.
My Baby Today includes all this and more:
- Daily calendar: A personalized guide to your baby’s first year
- Checklist: Customizable list with reminders to keep you on track
- Photo album: Document your baby's growth and milestones
- Sleep guide: From how to settle a newborn to sleep training + lullabies
- Feeding guide: Breastfeeding or formula tips + a solid food tracker
- Search BabyCenter: Info & answers from our entire site
- Is it normal? Trusted answers to your burning questions
- Baby health & safety: Articles, videos, and more resources
- Weekly activities: Top suggestions for you and your baby
- Baby care: Timely advice on diapering, bathing, and more
- For moms: Ideas for taking care of yourself, too
- Fun: Reasons to laugh and celebrate along the way
The BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board reviews and approves all medical information featured in our My Baby Today app.