mOppenheim.TV provides in-depth coverage of daily nonprofit news right on your favorite mobile device! Access breaking news on nonprofit topics like: arts/media/culture, children & families, education, environment, health, justice and poverty. See one-on-one video interviews with industry leaders providing a comprehensive view of the state of the nonprofit sector. Our mission draws public attention and support to nonprofit organizations, issues and leaders, and WE NEED YOU!!!
Version 1 features include:
• Easy to navigate.
• Left menu lets you explore news & videos by nonprofit sector (ie: arts/media/culture, children & families, etc).
• Right menu lets you share or follow us through email or social media channels (Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin).
• Full access to hundreds of video interviews with nonprofit leaders.
• Registered users can interact with our development & content teams, suggest improvements, comment on stories.
• Subscribed users can invest $26 (per 26 weeks), and be part of the team that shapes future special privileges for subscribers. All funds invested by users go solely to content and application development.
mOppenheim.TV is the perfect app for everyone interested in nonprofits. We don't cover politics, sports, business or celebrities - it is our mission to make nonprofit news as interesting and engaging as coverage of the latest antics of the Kardashians, or of politicians and businesses seeking attention. Join us and help support nonprofit organizations, their leaders and the causes they serve!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a Tweet @mOppenheimAssoc