IMPORTANT: ePSXe doesn't include games, Games must be provided by user.
The public-domain game Bio Worm is included. Other ROMs must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory on most devices is /mnt/sdcard). ROMs may be in .smc and .sfc formats, optionally in .zip files.
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps, ports for other platforms, and source code.
* Accurate emulation and high compatibility rate (Note: Data swapped TG16 roms are not supported, see known issues on website for a fix if you're getting a black screen on load)
* Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states
* Supports ROM-based games in .pce and .sgx formats, optionally in .zip files
* CD emulation via loading CUE, CCD, or TOC+BIN files, select a system card rom in the options
* CUE files support external audio tracks in Ogg Vorbis & Wav (PCM, ADPCM, etc) formats
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS, Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps, ports for other platforms, and GPL source code. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
This is functionally same as PCE.emu but free so that users who don't have access to paid apps (such as Android users in China) can download.
You will find detailed descriptions at the PCE.emu site at
Other general information about this emulator is available at
This emulator is under GPL license, You can find the source codes at
Minecraft is about placing blocks to build things and going on adventures.
Pocket Edition includes Survival and Creative modes, multiplayer over a local Wi-Fi network, infinite worlds, caves, new biomes, mobs, villages and lots more. Craft, create and explore anywhere in the world so long as you have hands spare and battery to burn.
There’s never been a better time to enjoy Minecraft on the move.
Minecraft — Pocket Edition is a Universal App. Pay once and play on any of your Android devices.
NOTE: This app is NOT a ROMs downloader. As per Google policy, you cannot download ROMs directly from the app nor can we link you to ROM sites. It is only meant as a quick and convenient way to browse retro game information and search for more info on Google. Also, not all systems have available emulator apps at this time, including Sony Playstation 2.
Emulator Games Database provides a convenient list of the most popular emulator apps on Google Play. For each system, emulators are sorted by popularity and rating.
Other than emulators, this app also provides an extensive games list for 29 systems including:
Commodore 64 / C64
Gameboy Advance / GBA
Gameboy Color / GBC
Namco System 22
Neo Geo CD
Neo Geo Pocket
Nintendo / NES
Nintendo 64 / N64
Nintendo DS / NDS
Sega Game Gear
Sega Master System
Sega Model 2
Sony Playstation / PSX
Sony Playstation 2 / PS2
Sony Playstation Portable / PSP
Super Nintendo / SNES
Wish to recall some retro game names? You will be able to search for a game name or browse games by letter, genre or top rated. Provided on each game screen are screenshots, a recommended emulator and options to search for more info on Google.
but super fun.
You only need to accelerate or jump over the obstacles on the road and get the scores as possible as you can.
The way to play is very easy.
Tap the two bottoms on the screen (The right one is accelerating and the other one is jumping).Show some cool
tricks in the air can get extra points.
-Clear and simple pictures
-3 different terrains
-90 cool and addictive levels.
-Various cool tricks.
-More levels are coming soon.
Slendrina is back!
This time you need to find out the secret of Slendrina. You must explore her house and find out who she really is. But be careful. She is more evil than usual.
Try to find 8 pieces of a picture to open a key cabinet. Then go down to the cellar and find out the secret ...
You also need to find keys to open certain doors.
Look everywhere, for they could be anywhere.
If you like Slendrina the Cellar and Slender Man, then you will love this horror game.
Thank you all for your kind ratings you have given me! You are the best!
If you want to send an email to me, please write in English or Swedish.
* Easily setup your Phonejoy Controller with the Phonejoy companion App
* Discover game controller compatible games
* Catalog of over 150 games and regularly updated staff picks
* Includes complete setup and trouble shooting guide for the Phonejoy Game Controller
* Also supports every other third-party Gamepad HID compatible Game Controller (Bluetooth/USB).
AMAZING GAME EXPERIENCE WITHOUT COMPROMISE
Phonejoy is the most advanced Bluetooth game controller on Android that fits in your pocket. Thanks to Phonejoy’s flexible EasySlider mechanism you can easily fit your phone in landscape or portrait into the center of Phonejoy. This provides you with a comfortable grip and easy access to your phone’s touch controls and vibration function. Phonejoy also wirelessly connects to your Android tablet and Windows or Mac OS X computer.
First-person shooters, RPGs, 3D action games, platformers, racing and sports games? Take better control of them with Phonejoy! You can order your Phonejoy controller now on http://www.phonejoy.com!
The Phonejoy app also works with the following 3rd party controllers:
* The MOGA Pro / Hero / Hero Power Controller (B Mode ONLY)
* Nyko PlayPad / Pro
* SteelSeries FREE
* iPega Controller
* Gametel Controller
* Drone Controller
* Generic USB HID Gamepad
The Phonejoy gamepad fits with the following phones:
* Samsung Galaxy S2 / S3 / S4 / S5
* Samsung Galaxy Note / 2 / 3
* Sony Xperia Z / Z1 / Z2 / Z Compact
* HTC ONE / ONE X / ONE Mini
* LG Optimus G / G2
* Motorola Moto X / Moto G / Motorola Droid Maxx
* Google Nexus 4 / 5
Please note that Phonejoy only allows you to fit devices of a length of up to 155mm (6.1").
Some of the top titles compatible with the Phonejoy Controller include top titles from EA, Gameloft, Sega, Madfingers Games and many others such as:
* Asphalt 8
* Bard's Tale
* Crazy Taxi
* Dead Trigger 2
* Grand Theft Auto (GTA) III / Vice City / San Andreas
* GT Racing 2
* Modern Combat 4: Zero hour
* Neon Shadow
* NOVA 3
* Riptide GP2
* R-Type II
* Shadowgun Deadzone
* Sonic CD™ / Episode I / Episode II
* The Cave
* Virtua Tennis™ Challenge
KEEP UP ON PHONEJOY:
Visit our website http://www.phonejoy.com. Follow us via @phonejoy on Twitter and Instagram. And make sure to like our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/phonejoy) for tips and tricks and other helpful information.
Questions? Missing a gamepad game? Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet to @phonejoy on Twitter.
Supported GamePads: MSI BGP100 GamePad, Zeemote JS1 Controller, iControlPad.
Try it first... Register at www.mymobilegear.com to purchase & unlock GamePro.
Now, these retro games are available for free on your phones and tablets. Original sound, easy-to-use controls, various skins for devices, a full set of games, and no built-in payments and purchases. Play the classic snake, tanks, racing, tennis, shooter and other logical, sports and arcade games.
Now in “Real retro games” are available 8 different games, you can also change the initial level and the speed for each of the games.
Play and achieve the best scores, compete with friends and acquaintances. And if you are missing some games, or if you have noticed any incorrectness of the controls, please, inform us about it in the comments section and we will try to accommodate your wishes in the next update.
Retro Games – the soul of video games.
• Stylish interface;
• Carefully recreated classic Brick Games;
• Original sound setting;
• Familiar controls that was transferred to the touchscreen;
• Set of additional skins for the device;
• Favorite gameplay - and nothing extra.
* MAME4droid is an EMULATOR and DOES NOT INCLUDE ROMS OR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL OF ANY KIND.
This version of MAME4droid was designed to be used with dual-core Android devices because it is based on the PC MAME version which requires higher specifications than the older versions.
Even with a high end device, do not expect "modern" arcade games from the 90s and beyond to necessarily work at full speed or compatibility. Some games like Outrun and the Mortal Kombat series are badly optimized and require at least a 1.5ghz dual core device.
With over 8000 games supported, some games will run better than others; some games may not run at all. It is impossible to support such a vast number of titles, so please do not email the developer asking for support for a specific game.
After installing, place your MAME-titled zipped roms in /sdcard/MAME4droid/roms folder.
This MAME4droid version uses only '0.139' romset.
Official web page for news, source code & additional information:
Native support for NVidia Shield Portable and Tablet devices
Autorotate with individual settings for portrait and landscape orientation
HW Keys remapping
Touch Controller can be toggled on and off
Image smoothing (including new HQx smoothing up to HQ4x)
Integer-based scaling for purest game recreation at higher resolutions
Overlay filters including scanlines, CRT, etc.
Digital or Analog touch selectable
Animated touch stick or DPAD
Customizable In-App button layout
iON's iCade and iCP (as iCade mode) external controllers supported
Plug and play support for most Bluetooth and USB Gamepads
Tilt Sensor replacement for joystick movement
Touch lightgun with auto-detection option
Mouse support for Nvidia Shield devices
Display 1 to 6 buttons on screen
Netplay over local WiFi
Options for video aspect ratio, scaling, rotate, etc.
Copyright © 1997-2015, Nicola Salmoria and the MAME team. All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use of this code or any derivative works are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
* Redistributions may not be sold, nor may they be used in a commercial product or activity.
* Redistributions that are modified from the original source must include the complete source code, including the source code for all components used by a binary built from the modified sources. However, as a special exception, the source code distributed need not include anything that is normally distributed (in either source or binary form) with the major components (compiler, kernel, and so on) of the operating system on which the executable runs, unless that component itself accompanies the executable.
* Redistributions must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Lead your band of highly trained brothers on the frontline and use their special abilities in the heat of the battle. Upgrade your weapons, improve your soldiers’ skills and fight against the enemy army!
EXPERIENCE UNIQUE SQUAD-BASED COMBAT
> Utilize your brothers' arsenals to gain a tactical advantage!
> Employ their diverse abilities: Air Strike, Molotov Cocktail, Rocket Blast, Mortar Fire and many more.
> Unlock new allies. Upgrade them into seasoned soldiers: damage output, ability cooldown, HP pool, AoE ability damage and more!
DIVE INTO EXHILARATING ACTION SHOOTER GAMEPLAY
> Smooth cover-based 3rd-person-shooter action with free movement.
> Various types of missions such as Assault, Sniper, Siege and Stealth.
> Impressive killcam zooms in on enemy soldiers.
PICK YOUR FAVORITE WEAPON
> Unlock new weapons and turn them into the ultimate arsenal with fire rate, recoil, reload speed and clip size upgrades!
> Discover the game-changing power of experimental weapons and defeat an entire army!
> Wreak havoc with their cool abilities: triple or infinite bullets, electric discharges and more!
ENJOY EYE-CATCHING VISUAL EFFECTS
> Stunning indoor and outdoor game settings.
> Weather and time-of-day variations.
> Console-like graphics for a AAA game.
WIN AWESOME REWARDS IN SPECIAL EVENTS
> Ladder challenge with gradually more difficult missions for better prizes.
> Limited-time events with exclusive drops.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Spectaculator is a Sinclair ZX Spectrum emulator that takes you back to the 1980s - to the golden era of 8-bit gaming!
Includes the officially licensed 'Stephen Crow Anthology':
©1983-2013 Stephen Crow. All rights reserved.
- Factory Breakout
- Laser Snaker
- Wizard's Lair
... all specially adapted for Android.
• Desktop quality ZX Spectrum emulation - games and other programs run just like on a real ZX Spectrum
• Play in portrait or landscape orientations
• Save your game progress (four saved game slots + a single cloud save slot per game).
• Cloud saves (via Dropbox). Gives the possibility of saving on one device (e.g. phone) and continue playing on another device (e.g. tablet or PC)
• Enter pokes (cheats) for infinite lives, shields etc.
• Lookup game hints, tips and maps
• Play in black and white with TV screen simulation for the ultimate 1980s experience!
• Type on a virtual ZX Spectrum keyboard
• Use external Bluetooth or USB keyboards
• Choose authentic cassette loading or fast play
• Program in Sinclair BASIC
• Play using an external arcade controller (Bluetooth or USB gamepads such as an Xbox 360 controller, iControlPad, Moga Pocket, Moga Pro, Gametel and iCade)
• Use gestures (pans, taps and swipes) to control games
• Localised into Spanish
• In-app shop with licensed games from the original authors and publishers
ADDITIONAL FEATURES IN THE FULL VERSION:
Add your own games!
- Upload and play .TAP/.TZX cassette files, .DSK disk files and .SZX/.Z80/.SNA snapshots
- Add inlay artwork for your own games
Get an additional 19 officially licensed ZX Spectrum games to play (included in the upgrade):
- 3D Starstrike by Realtime Games Software
- Auf Wiedersehen Monty by Gremlin Graphics
- Avenger by Gremlin Graphics
- Bounder by Gremlin Graphics
- Cyclone by Vortex Software
- Dynamite Dan by Rod Bowkett/Mirrorsoft
- Highway Encounter by Vortex Software
- Jack The Nipper by Gremlin Graphics
- Krackout by Gremlin Graphics
- Jekyll & Hyde by Zenobi Software
- Metabolis by Gremlin Graphics
- Monty On The Run by Gremlin Graphics
- On The Run by Design Design
- Revolution by Vortex Software
- Tau Ceti by Pete Cooke/CRL
- The Way Of The Tiger by Gremlin Graphics
- Albatrossity by Jonathan Cauldwell
- Battery's Not Precluded by Jonathan Cauldwell
- The Fantastic Mister Fruity by Jonathan Cauldwell
... with more available from the in-app shop.
ADDITIONAL GAME PACKS:
The following officially licensed game packs are available from the in-app shop:
Design Design Games Pack
- 5 Games. Includes Halls of the Things, Dark Star
- All proceeds go to the Anthony Nolan Organisation
Gremlin Graphics Vol. 1
- 6 games. Includes Wanted! Monty Mole, Skate Crazy
Gremlin Graphics Vol. 2
- 6 games. Includes Jack The Nipper II: In Coconut Capers, North Star
Gremlin Graphics Vol. 3
- 6 games. Includes Switchblade, Super Scramble Simulator +3
Odin Computer Graphics Anthology
- 9 games. Includes Nodes Of Yesod, Robin Of The Wood, Heartland
Realtime Games Pack
- Starstrike II, 3D Tank Duel
- 6 games. Includes Alien Highway, Deflektor, T.L.L. (Tornado Low Level)
Zenobi Adventure Pack Vol. 1
- 6 games. Includes Aura-Scope, The Gods of War, Leopold The Minstrel
Zenobi Adventure Pack Vol. 2
- 6 games. Includes The Khangrin Plans, The Krazy Kartoonist Kaper
Zenobi Adventures Vol. 3
- 5 games. Includes The Apprentice, The Bardic Rite, Jester Quest
The following single games are available from the in-app shop:
- Carrier Command
- Dynamite Dan II
- Frank N. Stein
- Laser Squad (Free!)
- Lords Of Chaos (Free!)
- The Lords Of Midnight
Inspired by the practice and principles of Parkour, Vector’s intuitive controls please players of all levels, and sophisticated level designs challenge the most demanding players with fast-paced timing puzzles as the traceur “flows” over the dystopian rooftops.
- Arcade gameplay from the makers of the hit Facebook game
- Astoundingly lifelike Parkour-inspired moves made possible by Cascadeur animation tools
- 20 challenging levels (40 in the "Deluxe Version")
- Quick to learn, challenging to master
The best parkour-inspired action game! Vector lets you break free and run! Don’t get caught!
The Press Loves Vector:
“The way Vector mimics the movements of real-life parkour practitioners is quite impressive... I can’t wait to be entrapped in Vector’s promising mix of direction and magnitude.” (appadvice.com)
“Vector is thrilling, rich in variety and it reminds us of Stick Run, but offers much more elaborate animations.” (fbgamer.de)
"The only cool way to run from all your problems." (Gamezebo.com)
“The game looks smashing … ” (idroidplay.com)
Check out what players are saying about Vector:
“Awesome!”, “Wow! Perfect Game, Man”, “Greatest game I ever ‘ran’!!!”, “Woohoo! 5 stars!”
THIS APP DOES NOT COME WITH ROMS
- You must have the right to a given ROM before you play it!
- A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de
99¢ IS FOR DONATIONS ONLY
- This app is free to download on my website (NO ADS!)
- Please consider donating
- Donations support MANY open-source projects and developers
Mupen64Plus, Android Edition (AE) is an N64 emulator for Android. It is currently in Beta testing, which means it is a work in progress. There are still many graphical, lag, and audio problems, even on modern devices. Visit www.paulscode.com to get involved in development and testing, as well as bug-fixes and FAQs.
In order to avoid potential copyright issues related to game screenshots, I've decided to use only public domain games and demos for screenshots. However, if the app gets pulled from the Market again, you will still be able to acquire future updates for free on paulscode.com.
This app is licensed by the GNU GPL v3, and the full source code is available through the public GIT repository at https://github.com/paulscode/mupen64plus-ae If any developers would like write access to the repository, please get in touch with me (Paul) on the support forum. If you need help branching the project, just let me know, and I can help you get set up.
XPERIA PLAY OPTIMIZED
- Analog input from the touchpad!
Internet - The internet is used to send crash reports. It does not download viruses, spyware, or ads of any kind, and it does not collect any private information. Normal data rates apply.
Write External Storage - The device storage is used for writing savegames and custom input profiles.
Vibrate - If your device supports it, vibrate is used for Rumble Pak emulation and haptic button feedback
- Transfer ROMs anywhere to your internal storage/SD card
- Browse to them from within the app
- Default SD card directory on most devices is /mnt/sdcard
- ROMs must be in .n64, .v64, or .z64 format, optionally in .zip files
HELP, FAQS, BUG-FIXES, GAME BACKUP INSTRUCTIONS: