Automatically enable and disable bluetooth according to the rules that you will set.
You can forget about to turn on your bluetooth every time you will sit in your car. Setup rules using Smart BT and let it enable automatically your bluetooth.
#Managed by shake:
It allows you to turn on or off the bluetooth shaking the phone. Handy in case you need bluetooth in moments that are not managed by the rules you have set.
#Managed by timers:
It allows you to set one or more periods of the day in which Smart BT will automatically turn on and off bluetooth. If it is also active "Managed by calls" then Smart BT will enable and disable bluetooth upon incoming and outgoing calls but only during the timers you set.
#Managed by calls (Pro version):
Turns on bluetooth upon incoming and outgoing calls. Turns off Bluetooth when call ends
#Managed by SMS (Pro version):
If enabled, when you receive a text message, you will see a notification in the status bar and if it is accepted Smart BT will wait up to 15 seconds for a bluetooth connection. If an connecction is established the SMS will be read over bluetooth device. If there arent available devices then SMS will be read using phone speakers. You can set shake re-read SMS.
- Delay Bluetooth turning off
- Say caller name
- Set speakers volume for caller name or read sms
- Auto answer incoming calls. You can choose how many seconds Smart BT have to wait before to answer.
- Auto answer to any calls or only for choosen contacts
- Shake to re-read sms
- Sticky icon - to know when smart bt is enable and what it is managing
- Status bar bluetooth notifications
- Toast bluetooth notifications
- Main page info - info to let you know what auto bluetooth is managing
Available Languages: English (default), Italian