IP Sensors Eye connects to network devices, known as IP Sensors, and displays data from attached analog probes.
It can display state of the digital outputs of these devices for the processes like heating, lights etc. [and control them in Pro version].
The application allows to:
- display each analog probe value (grid or detailed view)
- log periodically selected data (max. 3 values, max. 1 month, period preset)
- display the data trends in the chart (max. 3 values)
- display state of the digital outputs (relays or SSR)
- authenticate to password-protected devices
- talk to IP sensors using XML language and SNMP protocol, SensDesk portal available
More info at edisonovo.info/IPSensorsEye