Why to Use an RK360 Cloud Health Record App
1. Like No Other App® computer application software for patient-authorized healthcare data management is accessible to patients and providers from diverse mobile devices and web-connected computers.
2. SmartPHR® computer software for patient-authorized control and management of patient medical information.
3. Use the RK360 Cloud Health Record App to create two-factor authenticated (2FA) RK360™ Cloud Health
Records for yourself and up to four family members, whose healthcare you manage as HIPAA personal
representative. Your Record is free, the cost is $5/month for up to four more Records. Family members may
download the App to their mobile devices to access their Records during healthcare visits.
4. Use the RK360 Cloud Health Record App to worry less about unauthorized breaches, which the
RedKangaroo Platform automatically detects, blocks and audits in your App.
3. Use the RK360 App to prepare for remote and onsite visits with familiar providers (so you don’t have to
repeat the same information), with unfamiliar healthcare providers (to quickly supply trustworthy information
from other past providers), or when providers’ electronic records are locked by ransomware. Build trust with
providers who know that data they, or others, uploaded to RK360 Cloud Records cannot be deleted or altered.
6. Use the RK360 App to send pre- and post-visit certified HIPAA authorizations, so you, and those you care
for, can exercise information exchange rights without frustrating logins to patient portals and calls to record
rooms. Grow RK360 Cloud Records each time providers upload results of telehealth and in-person visits.
7. Use the RK360 App to match with healthcare providers who have U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid
(CMS) National Provider Identifiers by location, specialty, and health insurance for telehealth and onsite visits.
8. Use the RK360 App to contact providers (by fax or email per provider preferences) with pre-visit messages
including HIPAA PHI disclosure authorizations and secure time-limited links to ID, health insurance cards, and
health status data such as allergies, medications and immunizations. Providers may reply via secure text links:
(a) Call 911 immediately; (b) Call this phone to schedule a visit; (c) Follow these recommendations.
9. Use the RK360 App after in-person or telehealth visits with providers to send post-visit requests for upload
of results such as care plans and x-rays together with HIPAA record access request authorizations.
10. Use the RK360 App, if you have an iPhone, to continuously start (and stop) data import from providers
connected to Apple Health including LabCorp, Medicare, QuestDiagnostics, and Veterans Administration (VA).
11. Use the RK360 App at onsite visits so providers can point mobile device cameras at the QR code on the
App for immediate access to contents of RK360 Cloud Records, your own or those you manage for others.
12. Use the RK360 App to export Record contents and delete Records from our servers, exercising the "right
to be forgotten" per the California Consumer Privacy Act and the EU General Data Protection Act.