* Display Manager can provide even better results when combined with our other apps such as Tegra Overclock or Exynos Overclock whichever suits your device*
What you can achieve with this?
* Boost gaming performance in GPU heavy games by lowering resolution without any CPU or GPU Overclock and fix lag in many situations.
* Custom Resolution and Density support for ease of use and flexibility.
* PPI and Resolution that are years to come. ( For example Samsung Galaxy S4 was able to achieve 3840*2160 resolution and 1764PPI !!! What you think its fake then see the last picture that has ANTUTU Benchmark detecting the resolutions changed and if you don't believe that too then why not test by yourself?)
* (Ignore this point if you are not a developer)For developers it packs a testing environment in which they can test both phone/tablet versions of app on same device. If you change only resolution then the phone falls under Large Value category and hence some apps that has Tablet interface will use dual fragment mode on phones! making the app act as a display scalar ...
* For people who loves to take benchmarks this app raise the phone ratings too if Resolution is lowered as this increases 3D/2D performance.
* Save yourself from purchasing another device just because you need a better and sharper display that costs as much as 800$ with the help of Display Manager !
About license issues
For the first time it may say not licensed when purchased from play store, be patient it will quit itself and after that you can use normally.
What are side effects
The app don't come without problems of course! Android is not adapted to Resolution change or being honest not all apps are adaptive. Some launchers, keyboards and other not well written apps will face issues. Games will have no problem as they are driven by engines that consider all device sizes. Also some device with capacitive buttons such as HTC ONEX will lose control of these buttons.
How to cope with these side effects?
Best answer is finding an alternative app that does the same work. For launchers there are many free ones on play store (say Apex launcher, Go launcher etc.)
For capacitive button problem there are apps such as Button Savior that can emulate virtual buttons for you that too is free!
For keyboard you already know there are many free available already!
WARNING & DISCLAIMER
Although this app don't require root to work but this does require your device to have ANDROID 4.2 versions. If not then the changes won't be visible on any Rom. Earlier and later versions implement these differently and hence if you upgrade your device in future you will lose this ability. So think before you purchase as we really can't help to make it work on different versions until Google wishes it!
Hence we will keep the price of the app very affordable so that user can get the satisfaction for what they pay for.
We strictly discourage using pirated apps and or even cracked stuff. So if the app is used on a modded Google Play store that will not work! Use original stuff, pay a little for the efforts and you will enjoy the experience.
We understand that 15 minutes is very small amount of time to check and understand Display Manager and hence if you don't find it useful or if it didn't worked out for you then just send us the order number and ask for cancellation. Go ahead and download now !!
Adjustable on screen control is top of all the windows.
You don't need brightness widgets any more.
Just install, setup and adjust brightness by touching screen.
Don't forget: long (more than 5 sec) click or double fingers click to indicator bar will turn system depended autobrightness.
Intent for Tasker (or another similar application):
Type - Broadcast receiver
Name - "rubberbigpepper.DisplayBrightness.SetBrightness"
Integer extra parameter "BrightnessLevel" means which brightness level (from 1 to 100%) to set
Free version shows Ads in the Settings, Pro version does not show.
All the gamma interfaces are subjective to the Kernel installed if it supports them. Without a custom Kernel these functionalities will NOT work. The only part of the app that does not require any modification besides root is the Nexus 4 RGB multipliers (stock Kernel offers it by default). It does not work with any other device besides the ones mentioned above.
ONLY SUPPORTS THESE DEVICES:
* Galaxy Nexus
* Nexus 4
* Nexus 5
Every eye is different, every person has its color taste. Therefore here's the fresh new Nexus Display Control application that lets you tune your display to achieve the best result for the best user experience. You'll be able to change the Red, Green and Blue values that are used together to calibrate your screen.
The changes are automatically set on boot so you won't need to re-set them every time you reboot or shutdown your device.
If you hit a bug or something you don't like, please, before leaving 1 star ratings email me: email@example.com. I can't reply to Market reviews/comments so emailing me will be the best option.
Permissions: INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE are for licensing purposes.
Icon and banner courtesy of http://www.johnxde.com/ # https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=giannisgx89
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures within this guide. No warranties of any kind are given.
※ If you press "MENU Key", Two option appear. One is "Set Button value", the other one is "Set Screen Mode".
※ "Set Button value" - Set six button's value
ex, number 5 - [0% 15% 20% 25% 30% 35%]
number 6 - [0% 16% 22% 28% 34% 40%]
number 15 - [0% 25% 40% 55% 70% 85%]
※ "Set Screen Mode" - Set Automatic mode or Manual mode
Under manual mode, User's value is applied.
※ If you change long lighting time, touch "User Screen Time". So, "User Screen Time" -> "Maximize Screen Time" and
system's screen timeout is set 10 minutes. (If you deselect button, system's screen timeout is set user's setting value)
@ The app is available in more than v2.2, v2.3.3 was developed to target.
@ Nexus, the Galaxy U has been tested.
※ Bug fixes for some devieces
※ Display setting value - add[0%, 20%, 40%, 60%, 80%, 100%]
※ Bug fixes
※ Display setting value - add[0%, 10%, 20%, 25%, 50%, 100%]
※Add preferences menu - Mode, Screen timeout, Setting custom button value
-= Free features =-
◆ Dead pixel test: detect "dead pixels" by displaying a series of solid background color pages
◆ Color tests: contrast, gradient (banding) and saturation tests
◆ Gamma calibration tests (grey/red/green/blue)
◆ Viewing angle tests (This is useless for OLED displays)
◆ Multi-touch test
◆ Display performance tests
◆ Repair burn in - scrolling black & white bars
◆ Display measures info: screen size, GPU type, dpi, density-independent pixel size, OpenGL 1.x info, pixel format
◆ Real world pictures for reference and comparison
◆ 4-color gradient test with orientation change correction (Android 2.2 and higher)
-= Pro features =-
◆ No splash screen
◆ Repair burn in - noise (white, b&w, red, green, blue) => Only Android 2.2 and higher!
◆ Pixel format & dithering tests
◆ Built-in font styles test
◆ Manually DPI measurement
◆ Color charts
◆ Touch screen dead spot tester
-= Soft key hiding in ICS/Honeycomb/JellyBean =-
Use the preferences menu option for this or simply long touch the display during a test is running.
-= Gestures =-
◆ Slide left-right: change test image
◆ Slide up-down: change brightness
◆ Long touch: switch between full screen and normal screen (Android 3.0 and higher)
◆ Double tap: hide or show the test specific settings dialog (if available)
When the soft keys are hidden it is not easy to advance to the next screen: First tap to make the buttons appear, then a quick swipe for the next screen before the buttons are hidden again.
If you like this app, please consider purchasing the Pro version to support further development.
If you are having a problem or you have a suggestion about a missing feature, the ONLY way it will get done is if you email me! :)
Tags: screen, display, screen test, screen tester, check, checker, burn-in, burn in, broken pixel, dead pixel, bright pixel, defective pixel, stuck pixel, defect, faulty, identify, LCD, SLCD, LED, OLED, AMOLED, screen burn, hardware, Galaxy Nexus
To see what you will get the app includes some dummy text and graphics that will give you an impression on how e.g. a website might look at a certain brightness level.
Hint: Dimming your screen down can be a great battery power saver.
This just displays the settings. There is no possibility to edit them!
You have the possibility to remove single entries. BE CAREFULL with this feature!! YOU are responsible for all you are doing here!
you can customize text, dot size,
and select different effect, speed to show the text.
Just LED Display will keep your show history,
and also you can add it to favorite.
Keywords : LED,LED Display,LED Board,LED Message Board, LED Scroller,Dot Matrix Display,banner,Marquee,scrolling text, Scrolling marquee, LED signs
* Due to lots of issues in new UI style and Font support,
so Just LED Display temporary rollback to older version.
* Fix some crash issue.
* Bug fixed.
* Some display crash issue fixed.
* Brand-new user interface, Follow Google suggested Android Style.
* Full Color table is now supported.
* Customize Font file is now supported too.
* Add blinking speed to let you control blinking interval.
* Add "More" tab for social network sharing and intro more apps
* Fix display won't keep awake.
* Improve LED display performance.
* Add new function : Blinking
old table clock?.
Well Skeuomaia has an app for you. Introducing Night Clock. The only clock app you'll ever need. Bright, Readable and all your favorite settings at a single touch,with
alarm which has option to solve a mathematical problem to stop the alarm,never miss a important meeting again.
- LCD themed display.
- Alarm clock at one touch.
- Option of solving Mathematical problem to stop the alarm or one touch stop.
- It lets you change brightness on a single touch.
- It lets you control if the screen should remain awake or not.
- Lets you open your music player.
- Lets you change the color of the clock on a single touch.
- 12/24 hours format.
- Best used as a Bed time clock,Car dock mode clock and alarm clock.
More features to come in the pro version. Stay Tuned!!
For any suggestions or feature requests please email us and we will get back to you
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unlike other apps, this app allows you to wipe your touch screen when checking.
Support repeatedly screen capture PNG file send by Email of menu key!
Best Display/Screen filter applies an overlay filter that acts as a dimmer to darken the screen and ensure your eyes don't hurt with display glare and brightness. It is a simple application that allows you to change the screen brightness, adjustable on screen control is top of all the windows. You don't need brightness widgets or other Brightness control applications any more.
Best Display/Screen filter is beautifully designed, simple, customizable brightness level application, which allows you to change very easily screen brightness. Will reduce the brightness of your screen lower than you can achieve with the default settings.
Using the Device Light Sensor values, Best Screen Filter intelligently adjusts the brightness of your display based on our environment needs. If you step into a dimly lit room, the best screen filter will automatically lower the brightness of your display to make it not only comfortable to read, but to also preserve battery power.
Best Screen filter has option to automatically adjust the backlight at fixed intervals (periodic mode), when a change in environment is detected (dynamic mode), or when the phone wakes from sleep. It's also possible to adjust the backlight manually. Simply disable automatic mode and you can use it like a traditional brightness tool!
Night mode is specially handled and all other conditions are handled in Auto mode by default.
- Custom & Auto brightness - Easy filtering to required brightness levels
- Sub-zero brightness to make reading in the dark significantly less irritating
- Battery efficient
- Backup to SD
- Handles inaccurate light sensors
- Logarithmic scale for fine-grained control
- Gradual fade for backlight adjustments
- Automatic night mode for comfortable night time viewing
- Add app specific exceptions via sleep mode
Keywords: Privacy Filter, night mode, nightmode, screen filter, dim screen, screen dimmer, low light screen, privacy filter, brightness, light, sensor, AMOLED display, Auto bright, Auto brightness, Brightness level, Yet another Auto Brightness, Display Brightness, Brightness toggle, Brightness level, One click brightness, Brightness widget, Advanced, Brightness, Dimmer, Night mode, Screen filter, super dimmer, screen dimmer, lux lite, lux auto brightness, haxor
MODIFY SYSTEM SETTINGS: Toggling system settings
PERMISSIONS are needed for writing system brightness settings
(More functions are available in pro version, which added Polarity inversion, Response time, Noise, Photo(copyrighted) test, ColorSpace Calc, and screen filter.)
This is a professional display tester/screen tester for Android devices. It has:
1. Multi touch: Test max touch points supported by device;
2. Solid color: red, green, blue, magenta, cyan, white, black, and it supports scrolling to adjust color values;
3. Gray level: 8 levels, 16 levels, 32 levels, 64 levels, 256 levels, red, green, blue gradient (16 levels, 32 levels, 256 levels), and it supports pattern scrolling and scaling;
4. Contrast ratio: white cube, black cube, white/black(Left/Right, Top/Bottom), white/black bar (legacy), horizontal scrolling to adjust backlight for dynamic contrast ratio test;
5. Colorbar: VGA full range colorbar, ITU.R BT.601 colorbar (100%, 75%), ITU.R BT.709 color bar (100%, 75%), SMPTE colorbar, SMPTE HD colorbar;
6. Geometry: grid+cycles (white, red, green, blue), rect board, rect+cross, cross, cycle, Rect+cycle, rect+X, grid;
7. Dot/Line: dot interlace, dot by space, line by space, color line by space;
8. ChessBoard: chess board test pattern (including 8x8, 16x16, 32x32, 64x64, 128x128, custom size chess board);
9. View angle: Test horizontal/vertical viewing angle of display;
10. Gamma: Camma test pattern can be used to evaluate gamma value of display, including white, red, green, blue gamma test;
More from developer
This is a live wallpaper for most awaited FIFA 2014 World Cup. It will display a live countdown to World Cup (optional) on top of pictures of Captain & Logo of each qualified team.
Apply it to your Home/Lock Screen and let your phone reflect your style B|
(Not suitable for Landscape orientation)
FIFA 2014 World Cup Kick-off match :-
Brazil vs Croatia
Date : 12 June 2014
Time : 17:00 (local) | 20:00 (GMT/UTC)
Venue : Sao Paulo
Known issues : Not suitable for tablets having Landscape orientation.
Permissions required by app:-
> Internet (Full network access) : To fetch ad.
> View Network Connection : Check internet connectivity.
(Only 1 ad shown across whole app)
SEO : 2014 fifa world cup brazil schedule fixtures kick off match football soccer sao paulo june july algeria argentina australia belgium bosnia and erzegovina brazil cameroon chile colombia costa rica croatia ecuador england france germany ghana greece hondurus iran italy ivory coast japan korea republic mexico netherlands nigeria portugal russia spain switzerland uruguay usa lionel andres messi cristiano ronaldo
This is an independent app and is neither affiliated with nor created/endorsed by FIFA or its subsidiary/ies. FIFA, names, event marks and mascots of FIFA events including 2014 FIFA World Cup are trademarks and copyright material of FIFA. Any other trademarks and copyright belong to their respective owners.
This app is created during the course of development of software and is a part of learning process.
This app is independent of the contents which are freely available in electronic public domain. Contents may be subjected to copyrights to their respective owners, and are variable and changeable at any point of time. Contents used are irrelevant to the core functioning of this app, and are used wholely and solely for the limited purpose of running the app.
Made just for fun while learning app development for android.
Special thanks to Prateek Gupta for his vital inputs and crucial suggestions while developing this app.
P.S. If this app crashes at any point, please 'Report' the app crash!
1. GPS Navigation : Turn by Turn driving directions to venue.
2. Events list
4. Link to Website/Facebook
5. Contact details : Fest chief organisers' and Event Heads'.
6. Registration Links for events.
AVENSIS is the Annual Techno-Cultural festival of Maharaja Surajmal Institute Of Technology.
The word ‘Avensis’ is derived from Latin and was chosen as the scientific name for Skylark-the male bird that flies very high, reaching apparently to the heavens. Going by its name, Avensis has achieved heights over the years in terms of popularity, grandeur and eminence, witnessing a footfall of over 7,000 students each year, with participation from around 50 colleges.
The fest hosts a range of enthralling, challenging yet attractive events that offer a great variety in terms of content and the required skill sets, ensuring that you get plenty to choose from.
Cohering to both technical as well as non-technical events, Avensis grants an opportunity to the young brains and talents to exhibit their geniuses in various fields under a single roof.
Spanning over a period of three fun-filled exciting days, Avensis attempts to effectively build up an energetic and healthy competition amongst the best talents.
This year, Avensis promises to be bigger and better than ever, thanks to the excitement and dedication shown by the students, backed by the support and guidance of the faculty.
So, mark your calendars for the three day extravaganza and register now to confirm your participation. Avensis 2014 awaits you!
Fest Dates: 13-14-15 March 2014