KiWuWeb Mobile App for Android
NEW: Since we know that many people think it's stupid when you first have to register "forever", we have simplified the registration process. From now on you can register and register using your Google account "with one click" get started right away.
Info: If you have any requests, questions or problems, please send me an email to App@kiwuweb.de. Please read the following explanations carefully, they contain important information on usage.
The KiWuWeb APP contains a selection of applications related to the desire to have children, pregnancy and childbirth. With the help of this app you can:
- Create and evaluate basal temperature curves (natural family planning, NFP for short): Our temperature curve software automatically calculates your ovulation, "non-menstrual day" and the day on which you can take a pregnancy test and you also have the option of using the basal Temperature curve to keep your personal cycle calendar. You can also have your basal temperature curve evaluated for free in our community.
- Cycle widget: Your fertility calendar on the Internet: The widget shows you your current cycle day, your expected ovulation and your "non-menstrual day". Different symbols indicate when e.g. B. Your fertile phase is when your chances of having a girl / boy are highest or when you can dare to take a pregnancy test. Your old period calendar is now unemployed. However, this widget is not suitable for contraception!
- Pregnancy widget: This widget shows you how long you have been pregnant, the remaining duration of the pregnancy and your current pregnancy week. By pressing the I button, you can call up further information about your pregnancy week or the stage of development of your baby.
- Ovulation calendar to calculate your fertile days.
- Birth calculator to calculate the due date.
- Pregnancy week calculator
With this APP you also have the possibility to use our forum mobile. There you will find topics and a lot of interesting information about the temperature method, desire for children, pregnancy, childbirth, upbringing and much more.
In order to avoid unnecessary traffic, some functions in the KiWuWeb app were deliberately severely restricted; these are of course available to you free of charge on your PC at http://www.kiwuweb.de Our cycle diary can only be kept on a PC.
A free registration and activity in our fertility community is desired for the use of the basal temperature curves. All other functions can be used without registration.
Why do I have to register? This has the following reason:
1. The data you enter for the basal temperature curves are not stored on your smartphone, but in a database on our server. This has the advantage that you can edit your curves on your smartphone and on your PC (e.g. to print your curve) without first having to transfer data back and forth.
2. So that you can use our forum, a certain amount of participation is desirable.
Please note that this app uses an internet connection, which can result in additional costs!
If you like this app, we would appreciate positive reviews.
This fertility app is for informational purposes only and cannot replace a doctor's visit!
If you find a bug or have suggestions for improvement, we would be happy to receive a short e-mail before hastily giving a negative rating. We are always trying to improve this app and are grateful for further suggestions.
You can find our website and our forum at