The Blocks need you! Help them meet their halves in this cute slider puzzle. The goal is simple, but the journey is full of challenge.
Hundreds of level available, it's a great way to kill time and improve your cognitive thinking.
Just remember, every move counts! Make your best to beat the high score
Got problems? Questions? Or simply send us some love? Get in touch! firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can play with any picture available on your phone/tablet or use one of the provided (wood, glass) styles or one of the built-in high-res photos.
- You can enable any effect individually (e.g. turn the shuffle animation on or off).
- TileFun was created for fun of programming Android, so it is free of ads and safe, i.e. it requires (almost (*)) no special permissions.
(*) NOTE: With Android 4.4 TileFun does require the permission to "read USB storage" in order to allow playing puzzles with your own photos. You may also NEED to use the built-in Gallery-App for picking your own pictures!
TileFun game is optimized for ease of playing with a pleasant, aesthetic appearance. It allows different kinds of playing styles (pure puzzle vs. effects, relaxed playing or beat-your-high-score...).
- Realistic rendering and animation: Tiles follow finger precisely (if desired), multiple tiles can be moved at once, handcrafted tile bitmaps for that realism touch.
- Various styles: Pure wooden "retro" tiles, glass tiles with user-selected background or classic picture puzzle/photo puzzle (Five hi-quality pics are built-in, but you can use any image from your gallery - camera, download or email).
- Game status is saved automagically, you can stop anytime and continue later (or start a new game).
- Puzzle size NxM can be changed with each new game, anything from 2x2 to 10x10 (and all intermediate sizes, e.g. 2x3, 6x4, 6x9...)
- Customize the game's look, touch and feel according to your preferences, (enable sound, haptic and animation effects - including re-shuffling the tiles by shaking the device - during playing - but only if desired); change the tile style in mid-game.
- Switch on the integrated stop-watch/counter to track/beat your best results (saved automatically).
- View your high scores and directly start a new NxM game from the high score list (main screen/menu).
- TileFun scales from low-res phones to high-res tablets - as a tablet game it is a real eye-catcher due to the large screen and high resolution of today's tablets. It runs on older devices (from Android 1.6) but also on newest tablets like the recent Nexus 7 2013 with Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) and works fine with both portrait and landscape orientation.
- All effects can be turned off - if you prefer realism, play it like a "dumb" slide puzzle...
TileFun requires only one "safe" permission (to read-in pictures of your choice) on your phone/tablet and has a small footprint of 2.7MB - including the 5 built-in HD-pictures. It will install on SD-card automatically if you have Android 2.2 or higher. TileFun is ad-free!
Be forewarned, this is a highly addictive break-out sliding puzzle game that is hard to put down! Can you escape the tens of thousands of combined mazes? Download this app for free and find out!
The purpose of the game is to slide the red blocks on the board towards the exit. However, in order to clear a level you will need to move obstructive blocks out of the way. Modes include: "Relax Mode," for casual players, and "Challenge Mode," for those who are looking for a higher difficulty level and who wish to compete for the highest score. Difficulty levels for "Challenge Mode" range from 1 to 10, and you will receive badges depending on how many puzzles have solved. It's so easy to play! Simply flick the screen, slide blocks around the room, and swipe your way to the exit. Can you dispel the mysteries your home and escape safely!?
• Game Overview
Free Sliding Block Puzzle Game is a free break-out puzzle game where you move obstructive blocks out of the way in order to have your red block reach the exit.
As you can redo stages as often as you like, you are free figure out what moves work best to solve each puzzle.
The fewer moves you make, the more bonus coins you will receive. (Challenge Mode only)
Use bonus coins to get hints on your next move, or to play stages you have not reached yet.
A perfect puzzle game to kill time!
• How to play
Clear levels by moving the red block to the exit.
Slide obstructive blocks out if the way and create a path to freedom.
The fewer moves you make, the more rewards you will receive!
Your high scores and number of moves will be ranked globally. Compete with other players for the highest world ranking!
• Key Features
- Tens of thousands of puzzles.
- Includes an easy-to-follow tutorial.
- Get hints when you are stuck on a problem.
- Receive bonus coins for clearing stages in the lowest number of moves.
- The lowest number of possible moves are displayed for each puzzle.
- Compete with other players around the world for the highest ranking.
- Receive badges depending on the number of puzzles you solved.
The game field consists of two parts: the central zone and the periferal part. The central zone is a square of 10x10 cells. When the game starts some colored initial blocks without marks are placed in the central zone. Unoccupied cells remain black. The periferal part of the field is presented by three layers of blocks from every side of the central zone. You may click on blocks from the first layer. It is the only kind of your activity. A clicked block may start moving across the central zone until it meets another block on its way. (If the lane along which the block could move contains no other blocks able to stop the clicked one, the latter just will not start moving. You may try to move another block.) When a block has been clicked and started to move, an arrow indicating the direction of the movement appears on it. This arrow does not disappear after block stopping and when the obstacle (another block) is removed, the block continues moving in the same direction (it does not depend from the player's activity).
If 3 or more blocks of the same color are gathered together (diagonal contact is not valid) they "blow up" and the player gaines points.
The blocks from the periferal parts adjacent to blocks on the central zone don't take part in forming groups to be "blown up". When a clicked block has entered the central zone, its neighbour block which was behind it (in the second layer) takes its place in the first layer; the block from the third layer moves to the second layer and a new block (that may be seen in the upper left part of the screen) appears in the third layer.
When the central zone is emptied, the player gaines (100xLevel) points, and a new set of initial blocks without arrows appear in the center. The number of initial blocks exceeds the number of the previous set by 1 randomly colored block.
The game continues while the player is able to make moves.
I move a number with an empty trout and am a classic puzzle game to sort at the position same as completion form.
Because it becomes a thyme attack system, please sort it as soon as possible.
With 15 puzzles which there are 15 pieces on a board of 4x4
There are 8 puzzles which there are 15 pieces on a board of 3x3.
I am called the sliding block puzzle.
The rules are simple:
- Slide the blocks with the symbols to the position indicated by the symbols on the field.
- Red blocks will slide they hit another block or the edge of the field
- Purple blocks slide like the red ones but bounce back one space
- Brown blocks cannot be moved
- The teleporter will relocate a block that slides over it
Stars and credits:
- You earn 3 stars and 10 credits for completing a puzzle in the least possible amount of moves
- Completing the puzzle in more moves will get you less stars and credits
- Credits can be used to get hints
- 5 difficulty levels ranging from accessible to very hard
- 100 puzzles total
- tutorial mode
- hint system to help you solve the more difficult puzzles
Sounds by http://www.freesfx.co.uk/ and http://www.freesound.org/people/fins/
Pro version available:
Pro version features:
- More background images to choose from
- Use your own photos as background images
- Choose different bubble colors
- Access to all future updates
Pro version features:
- More background images to choose from
- Ability to create bubbles on swipe
- Get all future updates
Free version available