It also allows a partial blocking. For example, you can block only incoming calls, incoming SMS or MMS messages.
App is also capable of blocking restricted numbers.
- blocking incoming calls from given number
- blocking incoming SMS and/or MMS from given number
- blocking incoming messages containing blocked number (for example messages about missed call)
- blocking incoming calls and/or messages from restricted numbers
- blocking numbers chosen from the address book
- blocking numbers chosen from the call log
- exporting the list of blocked numbers to a file
- importing the list of blocked numbers from a file (previously exported)
- grouping numbers - the creation of new, deleting and category management, moving numbers between categories, activation/deactivation whole category
For your convenience, the application leaves no trace of the blocked calls / messages except for the internal log, which is available in the application.
As a result, you will not receive any notification or a registry entry, while you will be still able to check you log of blocked traffic inside application.
- read, modify or delete the contents of your USB storage - used to export/import backup copy of blacklist
- Read phone status and identity - used to detect event of incoming call
- Directly call phone numbers - used to reject calls from blacklisted numbers
- Read your contacts - used to allow adding numbers from contacts
- Write contact data (only for Android earlier then 4.1) / Write call log (only for Android 4.1 or later) - used to delete blocked numbers from call log
- Read call log - used to allow adding numbers from call log
- Recive text messages (SMS) - used to block incoming SMS from blacklisted numbers
- Recive text messages (MMS) - used to block incoming MMS from blacklisted numbers
- Full network access – used to download ads, that allow distribution of this app for free
Ad free version: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pl.emerger.numberblacklist.pro
-bug fix: blocked access to backup menu in settings
-bug fix: app crashing on few devices