Drone Centre is all you need for your next drone mission, handle site surveys, mission control, maintenance bookings and automated missions.
Plan your missions with ease and get the maximum ROI from your drones camera by using sophisticated remote sensing techniques.
Our software was built to serve and destined to provide you results. Conduct autonomous takeoffs with our software, survey missions, and landing. With our software you get a greater piece of mind while flying your drone, create flight plans, submit to nav canada, record video, and data.
App Features Include:
- Flight Scheduler
- Pre-flight checks
- Automated Site Surveys
- Log Book
- Local Weather & Weather Meter (Device Accessory Purchase)
- Drone/RPAS Inventory
- Send electronic flight authorizations to Nav Canada
- Create and manage your pilot profile and Drone/RPAS aircraft
- Plan a flight path to specific duration, altitude, and airspace requirements
- Connect to any supported DJI drone
- Search our predefined list of drones/RPAS
Have the piece of mind with drone centre's automatic flight path configurator for the most efficient flight path for data collection.
Ask us about our enterprise subscription plans for enterprise activities & data processing.
Drone Centre is compatible with DJI’s latest drones: Matrice 200, Matrice 600, Matrice 100, Phantom 4 Pro, Mavic Pro, Mavic Pro 2, Mavic Pro 2 Enterprise, Inspire 2, Inspire 1, Phantom 3, Phantom 4, Phantom 4 Advanced, & Mavic Air.
Note: Please be advised the application requires an active internet connection when flying your DJI Drone.