Symlex Pro is a mobile app for Android and other smartphones, offering the functionality of VoIP Calls from data enabled mobile phones (3G/4G or WiFi).
To use this app, end users will need an Operator Code, which they can obtain from a VoIP Service Provider. While Service Providers can use this White Label Platform to offer Mobile VoIP services in their own brand.
* VoIP Calls via Wifi, 3G / 4G, or edge.
* Use very low bandwidth.
* G729 Codec
* Compatible with any switch server.
* Balance information.
* Call hold.
* Call history information.
* It work most of all android Phones.
* We don't collect any sensitive information
* We don't access native call logs and sms
Permissions we take while using Symlex Pro App:
* "Foreground Service" to keep registration with the SIP server alive.
* "Record Audio" for making VoIP audio calls.
* "Modify Audio Settings" to increase or decrease volume and maintain audio quality
* "Read Contacts" for making VoIP calls to saved contact numbers.
* "Write External Storage" to save User credentials in SD Card (encrypted)
* "Access Network State" to detect Wifi / 3G / Edge connection to provide better audio quality
* "Read Phone State" to collect Call Information during a VoIP calls.
For Service Providers
Symlex Pro is available in all major OS Platforms and you can fully customize & brand it as per your requirements. For a free trial:
1. Visit www.symlex.com to contact with us.
2. Register for a free Demo, with details of your Softswitch(IP, Port) & we will send you a Demo Operator Code for testing the app on your own Softswitch.
For End Users
You will be prompted for the following while starting the app:
1. Operator Code – Collect Operator Code from your VoIP service provider. If the Service Provider is using Symlex Pro Services, he will be able to provide a valid Operator Code.
2. User ID
Symlex Pro as a default dialer do not support with dialing 911 emergency services.