Plants Management - TagLog is an application along with a website (https://plants.taglog.app) that allows you to easily track changes (planting, fruiting, treatments, observations) about your plants no matter if they are in your garden, orchard or even your balcony.
- use NFC tags or generate QR codes to use them as unique identifiers to your plants
- scan the code easily to get all info about a plant
- manage the places where you have the plants
- manage your plants and log data about planting, harvesting, maintenance, treatments, and so on - text, date and images
- no ads, forever ads free (yes, we hate them too)
- automatically synchronizes between devices
- all the data is stored in the cloud, backed up daily
All these are forever FREE for 50 plants and 50 MiB of Image Storage.
If you need more resources you can provide us with feedback OR help us promote it OR use the paid plan which, for 15 euro/year, includes 2000 plants and 1 GiB of Image Storage.
- stats on harvesting, expenses
- treatment alerts and planner
- maintenance alerts
- connectivity to IoT hardware for monitoring
- fully export ALL of your data, in case you want to import them to another system or just keep it as a backup
- many other useful features