WHY BREATHE FLOW?
• Learn more about your breathing and health with a 30-second ECG test.
• The app will give you advice on how to improve breathing, reduce stress and gain a better understanding of how food, drink or sleep is influencing your cardiac/respiratory health.
• Receive real ownership of your smartwatch data.
• It is free – do as many tests as you want.
This is the first ever app to show the breathing-induced flow and the breathing induced pulse variation (HRV) - generated from your smartwatch ECG signal. The test lasts only 30 seconds. Breathe Flow is not a usual breathing advisory app. It shows your real breathing and it teaches you how to do controlled breathing with the ‘VAGUS® ideal breathing curve’.
With this app we also launch the VAGUS® wallet and ownership tokens, which enable data ownership and rewards for the data.
ON WHICH WATCH CAN I DO BREATHE FLOW TEST?
Your smartwatch must have an ECG sensor. These are included in Apple Watch Series 4 and newer (not version SE), Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 and newer versions, Withings ECG watches
INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR 1ST TEST:
• Apple Watch: Open Apples ECG recording app and follow its instructions for a good signal. Open the Breathe Flow and keep it live on your phone.
• Samsung Galaxy Watch: Download the "Breathe Flow" Wear OS app on the Play Store on your Watch. Use it to do the recordings. Keep BREATHE FLOW live on your phone.
• Withings ECG Watches: Open the Withings "Health Mate" app on the phone. Keep BREATHE FLOW live. Record according to Withings instructions.
• Follow the instructions how to do the ECG recording. Start by inhaling calmly for 5 seconds, then exhale for 5 seconds. Continue this breathing pattern for 30 seconds (3 cycles of controlled breathing).
• ECG quality improves when you sit by a table.
Hold your hands and elbows on the table. Let your breathing and pulse calm down before doing the test. Follow the smartwatch instructions and test again if the ECG recording is bad.
• Swipe down on the Breathe Flow home screen to activate download and analysis.
• Wait for about 10 seconds until analysis appears on the Breathe Flow app. Swipe down again to update the Breathe Flow screen. (Time delay is depending on network speed)
• Answer the Q&A in English to receive a summary analysis and unlock Breathe Pulse.
• We recommend doing at least three BREATHE FLOW tests daily to learn how your actions impact your health and to collect high quality data for your V-NFT.
DATA OWNERSHIP with VAGUS TOKENS.
VAGUS® non fungible tokens (V-NFT) are standardized ring-fenced and anonymized data packages, each consisting of 10 unique days of VAGUS® tests, your Q&A text, other data from your smartwatch, and data generated by VAGUS® analytics. We will automatically register a non-blockchained V-NFT when you have done at least 10 days of testing. You find your ownership- and reward tokens in the VAGUS® Wallet.
WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT THE VAGUS® ANALYTICS:
This is one of the most cutting-edge ways I’ve ever seen to know how your nervous system is really doing – far more promise than even Heart Rate Variability, which was the gold standard.
– Dave Asprey, ‘Father of biohacking’, Founder of Bulletproof
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: The BREATHE FLOW app, its test and the analysis data or advice are not medical diagnostics tools and they should not be used as such.
For more information visit: www.vagus.co. We strongly recommend reading our blogs and follow the vlogs for further information. If you want to track historical data and get more analytics information from the test; subscribe to the Vagus Nerve Explorer feature through the app’s settings