IV Drips is a great tool in the Emergency and Critical Care settings. This medical app contains 44 of the most common used critical drips for quick reference at your finger tips. It also includes calculators to give you either mL/hr or dose/hr. With each drug you will quickly be able to see its class, indications, and what side effects to watch out for. IV Drips also gives you the standard infusion rates for each medication. Each drug comes pre-programmed in their standard concentration for quick calculation. There is also a Customize feature which allows you to change the infusion rates and drug concentrations according to your facility’s policy.
Internet access is NOT required to use this app.
STORAGE permission is required for the Backup/Restore feature.
We also offer great support for this app. Want us to add a drug? Email us and we will get to work on it STAT!
Be sure to check out our other app, NurseCalcs, which features many of the most used nursing calculators!
Keywords: nursing, nurse, registered, calculator, calculators, nursing student, medical, medicine, dosing, IV, dose, patient, drip, critical care, medsurg, NCLEX, nursing school, nursing apps, RN, LVN, LPN, MD, EMT, paramedic, medic, critical, care, emergency, ER, ED, CCU, ICU, pharm, pharmacy, pharmacist, cardiac, drug, drugs, medicine, medication, medications,
1) List down all your random duties and doctor's orders!
2) Set reminder for each tasks in seconds!
3) Use your valuable time effectively in providing care!
4) Avoid Medical errors!
5) Be an efficient and competent Nurse!
Hello dear Nurses,
''Nurse's Aid'' is a free android reminder app, which helps nurses and other healthcare professionals to minimize the work load by organizing their duties effectively round the clock.
Six major advantages of this app:
1. It helps to remind random tasks associated with patients.
2. It is very user friendly and we can edit the default tasks on the app.
3. An overview display helps to review all tasks set on the app.
4. Setting reminder is very easy within 5 sec.
5. Its talking alarm feature (in paid version) helps to remind tasks when we are unable to pick the device and see the app ( especially when we are attending some procedure.
6.Very effective tool for effective handover among nurses and avoid medical errors.
''Now hit on the install button and start enjoying your nursing job and bag immense blessings from your clients''
Don't forget to provide your reviews and comments and give us your support by giving a 5 star *****
****For advanced features, please download the pro version of Nurses Aid on googleplay
This title includes:
More than 600 pictures, graphics, and tables
Classifications in clearly arranged tables
Explanation of common abbreviations and symbols
Valuable appendix with normal lab values, immunization schedule, periodic table, etc.
Full Text Search
== PLEASE NOTE: Application requires a current paid subscription to the online Nursing Central service. ==
Nursing Central helps nurses and students find detailed information on diseases, tests, drugs, and procedures. The moment a question arises you can consult the automatically updating database of 5,000 drugs, find a definition in the dictionary with more than 65,000 entries, interpret hundreds of laboratory and diagnostic tests, and consult the latest disease information. You can also subscribe to your favorite nursing journals and search the entire MEDLINE/PubMed database directly from your mobile device.
Five great nursing applications combine to form Nursing Central.
DAVIS’S DRUG GUIDE
Refer to need-to-know information on dosing, contraindications, drug interactions, and patient education for more than 5,000 medications.
TABER’S MEDICAL DICTIONARY
Define over 65,000 medical terms and enhance learning with images, videos, and audio pronunciations. Define terms in-text with Glimpse™ technology.
DAVIS’S LABORATORY AND DIAGNOSTIC TESTS
Access rationale and results for tests as well as pretest requirements, intratest procedures, and post-test patient care.
DISEASES AND DISORDERS
Review complete coverage of more than 250 medical conditions.
MEDLINE Journals/MEDLINE Search
Connect to more than 22+ million MEDLINE/PubMed journal citations and abstracts on your mobile device. Stay up to date with your favorite medical journals, perform powerful searches, link directly to the publisher’s full text, and share articles via email or social media. Visually explore the literature using Grapherence™, a unique way to find related and relevant articles.
Nursing Central for Mobile + Web features:
• Trusted, up-to-date disease, drug, and test information
• Cross Links for fast navigation between resources
• Thousands of colorful images, figures, and videos
• Frequent updates and new editions when they’re published
• Access to 22+ million journal entries form MEDLINE/PubMed
• Universal Index Search to help find terms across all indexes
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
• Web access for one year
How It Works:
Current Nursing Central for Mobile + Web subscribers:
• Install the application on your device.
• Open the application and enter your Nursing Central for Mobile + Web username and password, then tap “Login.”
• The Nursing Central content will be downloaded to your devices over your wireless connection.
Aplikasi ini sangat berguna untuk seorang bidan atau akbid (Akedemi Kebidanan). Tidak hanya bidan, aplikasi ini juga memberikan informasi mengenai informasi kesehatan untuk kedokteran (dokter).
Tags : ilmu kebidanan, aplikasi bidan, makalah kebidanan, ilmu kedokteran, dokter, ilmu kesehatan, makalah kesehatan, analis kesehatan, keperawatan, buku saku, nurse, doctor, suster, perawat, buku pelajaran
The app includes the following content from Nursing Consult:
• Evidence-based nursing monographs
• Patient education
• Drug monographs
• Drug calculators
To ensure you receive the most up-to-date clinical information, you will need an Internet connection to receive monographs and patient education. Access to the full version of the app also requires a personal login for Mosby's Nursing Consult and a subscription to Mosby’s Nursing Consult through your institution. A preview version is available for those without a login or an institutional subscription. Individual subscriptions are not available.. For more information, please visit confidenceconnected.com.
Mosby’s Nursing Consult offers authoritative information to help provide better patient care through original evidence-based monographs and clinical updates, combined with comprehensive reference content from leading nursing resources and efficient search capabilities to help nurses quickly find answers to pressing clinical questions.
Elsevier provides health professionals with online education, evidence-based clinical reference solutions, and organizational development and performance management tools.
*Seasoned Nurses may not find this app useful!*
General information from medical terminology, medical abbreviations, medical suffixes and prefixes, different type of calculators, lung and heart sounds, subcutaneous injection sites, medical calculation practice, practice questions on various nursing subjects, and much more!
Like this app? Get DONATE version!
- no Ads
- 300+ (and growing) medical terms than lite version
- access to BMI chart in BMI calculator
- more RSS feeds to keep up with news in the health field
- more heart/lung sounds to listen to
- more available questions for game/review modes
- plus so much more!
Don't forget to RATE and COMMENT! Thank you!
Nursing Diagnosis Handbook
Preview, Buy, or Sign In using this app.
Preview – View select topics to experience how you can quickly find a correct nursing diagnosis and move forward to complete a specific care plan.
Buy – Purchase Nursing Diagnosis Handbook at any time using your Google Play account.
Sign In – Current subscribers can download the entire resource to their device by entering their username and password.
About Nursing Diagnosis Handbook:
Nursing Diagnosis Handbook delivers the essential information needed to quickly reach an accurate nursing diagnosis and write effective care plans. Users can locate suggested nursing diagnoses for 1,300 signs and symptoms, medical diagnoses, surgeries, and disorders, then link directly to 200+ detailed sample care plans. Topics contain citations with links to the PubMed database making Nursing Diagnosis Handbook the perfect evidence-based guide for practicing nurses and nursing students.
Features of Nursing Diagnosis Handbook include:
• Cross-reference links from diagnoses to care plans
• Suggested nursing diagnoses for 1,300+ patient symptoms
• 200+ detailed care plans for NANDA-I accepted diagnoses
• Pediatric, geriatric, multicultural, home and critical care nursing interventions
• PubMed links to evidence-based research
• Nursing references identified in each care plan
• Root Cause Thinking to determine underlying causes of disease
• Universal Index Search help find terms across all indexes
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Authors: Betty J. Ackley, MSN, EdS, RN; Gail B. Ladwig, MSN, RN
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
This certified Nurse Operating Room (CNOR) App is designed to help nurses pass the certification exam. Contained in the certified Nurse Operating Room app are :
-healthy workplace practices
-Operating room instrument
-patient assessment and diagnosis
-pharmacology (including anesthetics)
-Over 1000 flashcards
-over 1000 randomized Quiz questions
Nurse’s Pocket Guide
Preview, Buy, or Sign In from this app.
Preview – View select topics to experience Nursing Pocket Guide’s detailed nursing diagnoses, interventions, and care plan recommendations.
Buy – Purchase Nurse’s Pocket Guide at any time using your Google Play account.
Sign In – Current subscribers can download the entire resource to their Android Device by entering their username and password.
About Nurse’s Pocket Guide:
Make accurate nursing diagnoses and develop effective care plans with this comprehensive app. Each diagnosis listing includes a definition, related factors, defining characteristics, prioritized actions/interventions, NIC/NOC classifications, and documentation guidelines. Or, choose by patient symptom and link directly to associated nursing diagnoses.
Features of Nurse’s Pocket Guide include:
• 440 medical conditions with associated nursing diagnoses
• Updated NANDA-I 2012-2014 diagnoses
• Defining characteristics presented subjectively and objectively
• Actions/Interventions organized by nursing priority
• Care plan guides
• Icons for cultural, collaborative, community/home care, diagnostic studies, pediatric/geriatric/lifespan, and medications
• NIC and NOC labels for each diagnosis
• Universal Index Search to find topics quickly
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Authors: Marilynn E. Doenges, APRN, BC; Mary Francis Moorhouse, RN, MSN, CRRN, LNC; Alice C. Murr, BSN, RN
Publisher: F.A. Davis
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
The Handbook delivers the evidence-base needed to safely administer more than 3,000 brand-name drugs and 1,000 generic drugs – along with important patient monitoring instructions specific to each drug.
This is a TRIAL version!
A comprehensive, quick-access drug guide focusing on patient safety – written specifically for nurses!
For the safest, most effective drug administration possible:
* FDA boxed warnings appear within each monograph
* Special icons point out hazardous and high-alert drugs
* Safety inserts explain how to handle hazardous drugs
* Full-color 32 page insert covers Safe Drug Administration
* Critical advice on treating adverse reactions
* A streamlined design puts important information at your fingertips
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
一般病棟用重症度・看護必要度A 1-9 B 10-16
HCU重症度・看護必要度 A1-15 B 16-28
ICU 重症度 A1-9 B 10-14
keyword : 看護師 看護 看護必要度 日常生活機能評価 日常生活 認知症 障害老人 老人 日常生活自立度判定基準 日常生活 自立度 バーセルインデックス 介護福祉士 介護 医療 脊髄小脳変性症 運動性構音障害 リハビリ 言語聴覚士 PT OT ST 言語障害 失語症 会話明瞭度 音声認識 音声合成 tts TextToSpeech tombiroid とんびろいど トンビロイド