🚗 We’re here to make passing your South African learners licence as easy as possible. Sign up for FREE on our K53 app and work through our practice tests to give yourself the best chance of getting your learners licence.
Over 50% of applicants fail their K53 learners test on the first try! This makes preparing for your K53 learner test very stressful – it’s a mission to book a test slot, then you have to buy the K53 learners book and try to cram in all of the information.
Why not simplify the process? We’ve got all the K53 learners test questions and answers in one place – our learners test app. Sign up and access the first test for free! 👌👌
🚗Our K53 learners tests are based on actual test papers and cover road signs and markings, rules of the road and vehicle controls. 🚗
Get ready by writing trial exam papers on the app to make sure you get your answers right. Discover your weak areas, it's better to find out now if you haven't studied enough! Begin your preparation now with a preview of actual questions with insights into what you can expect on the day, so you'll be confident and relaxed. You'll get a number of different papers that will provide you with a cross-section of questions on road signs and markings, rules of the road, and vehicle controls.
Our different K53 papers are suitable for cars, motorbikes, or trucks learners. Whatever learners licence test you're writing, be assured that you've found the best preparation ever. 👌👌
What you can expect for your K53 learners test:
• A multiple choice test where you are required to get a certain number of answers right in order to pass.
• Some centres have paper tests while others use computers.
• In order to pass your K53 learners licence you will need to have practised the tests beforehand.
• We suggest using our app to go through actual test questions so that you are well prepared.
The Best Way To Pass
1. Read carefully! Some answers are very similar or it may seem that there are multiple correct answers.
2. Don't rush! There is plenty of time. Make sure you understand the question before choosing an answer.
3. Make sure you're well prepared, pack all your documents the night before and arrive early for the test.
What Marks Do You Need To Pass?
• 74% - THE RULES OF THE ROAD: You will need to get 22 of the 30 questions correct in order to pass
• 77% - ROAD SIGNS, SIGNALS & MARKINGS: You will need to get 23 of the 30 questions correct in order to pass.
• 75% - CONTROLS OF THE VEHICLE: You will need to get 6 of the 8 questions correct in order to pass.
Visit https://K53Tests.co.za/ for more!