With AAC Autism app, turn your android device into an augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) device. AAC Autism is designed to aide non-verbal children and adults with communication.
Unlike many other AAC communication apps of this type, AAC Autism myVoice app can be used IMMEDIATELY after install for communication of basic needs, wants and/or emotions. This app has been preloaded with pictures to touch, (AAC Autism myVoice app will immediately speak or say what's tapped or touched) from meals and drinks (pancakes, lasagna, bananas, milk, apple juice) to different places (home, park) and toys or emotions (for ex. "I am happy!"). Simple and easy to use categories based on pictures. Also, includes a "manual" tool for people who can spell and just want the app to speak what they typed. This AAC app is for anyone that is nonverbal.
No subscriptions or extras to purchase later. It's all included in this app! Add your own images to the AAC Autism myVoice app anytime for free. AAC Autism myVoice has an easy to use upload tool. Great for including pictures of family and favorite things! Also, from the Active screen, caregivers can activate/deactivate any current or uploaded images at any time.
* Ready to use AAC device immediately with preloaded images to touch and speak now
* Very simple and easy for children (even toddlers) to use
* Use your own pictures of things your child is familiar with
* Easy to activate/deactivate preloaded or uploaded images
App is developed with the emphasis for:
• Autism spectrum disorders (ASD)
• Multiple sclerosis
• Down syndrome
• Cerebral palsy
• Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
• Asperger syndrome
• Motor neuron disease (MND)
• Speech impediments
• Rett syndrome