*** Newly Added ***
Random Number Generator now let's you generate those winning Power Ball ticket numbers! Please email we any suggestions to make the app better. I'm hoping to add more lottery types in the future. Tell me what you want! You will find my email address below.
Ask me about this app at
Swipe from the left bezel of the device to change the minimum and maximum numbers! Swipe from the right to see a list of numbers that will be ignored!
We love to hear from our users! Our Apps thrive on suggestions and feedback from our users. We will make every attempt to respond to comments in the Google Play Market, but for a faster and more personal approach feel free to email us at email@example.com.
If you have any questions about this app, please first visit our FAQ page. If you still cannot find the answer to your question feel free to send us an email.
FAQ Page: http://skytrait.com/mad/android/random_number_generator/faq/faq.html
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BILLING - Used to make in-app purchases from within the app. Purchases are not necessary for the app to function, they only extend the available features. More information can be found at http://developer.android.com/google/play/billing/billing_integrate.html
INTERNET - This permission is used in Google Play Services. Also used to download the current tax rates by state. More information on Google Play Service can be found at https://developer.android.com/google/play-services/index.html?hl=en-US
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Used to determine if the device is currently connected to a mobile data or WiFi source. Helps conserve mobile data and prevent errors.
- Random numbers generator (integer, floating-point: uniform distribution, normal distribution (Gaussian), Pareto distribution, exponential distributions)
- Strong password generator
- QR code / barcode generator (QR Code, DataMatrix, Aztec Code, Codabar, Code 39, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, ITF, PDF 417)
- Dice roll generator (D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, D8, D10, D12, D14, D20, D24, D30, D48, D50, D100, D1000)
- Lottery games picks generator (Bonoloto, Double Lotto, El Gordo, Euro Jackpot, Euro Millions, France Loto, Kenno, La Primitiva, Lotto, Lotto 6/49, New York Lotto, Mega Millions, Mega-Sena, Oz Lotto, Oz Powerball, Powerball, SuperEnalotto, SuperLotto Plus, UK Lottery)
- International Bank Account Number (IBAN) generator
- PESEL, NIP, REGON generator
Application uses entropy source that provides randomness that is guaranteed to be cryptographically-secure.
It can generate values by shake
- Coin Flipper with 100 different coins from Ancient Rome to 27 modern currencies
- Dice Roller to roll up to six regular dice in one go
- Card Shuffler to shuffle playing cards and draw them one at a time
- Lotto Quick Pick with more than 170 lotteries from all around the world
- Integer Generator to generate true random numbers in configurable intervals
- List Randomizer to create and randomize your own lists of items
Note: This is not a gambling app. The app does not simulate any games, it simply allows you to roll dice, shuffle cards, etc -- using certified true randomness.
All randomizers are free to use and the app contains no advertising. If you like it, you can buy us coffee from the Settings screen -- much appreciated :-)
RANDOM.ORG was founded in 1998 and generates certified true randomness from atmospheric noise, which for many purposes is better than the pseudo-random numbers typically used in computer programs. Our mission is the generate the highest quality true randomness and make it available to the world in useful forms.
Great for simulating dice, RNG, or for any other time you need a random number!
Uses Java's Random class (http://docs.oracle.com/javase/1.4.2/docs/api/java/util/Random.html) and nextInt(int) method to generate the numbers, if you are interested in what the app uses to generate these numbers. A fresh Random class is generated on each button press, so the same seed is not used twice.
This app is completely open source, and the github page is linked via the "Developer's Website" link below this description.
With Randomizer it will randomly select an item from a list or reorder the items into a list. Randomizer also includes a feature where you can save the reordered lists and automatically store last 15 random picks. Or if you ever come across having to choose numbers, Randomizer got that covered too.
Some examples of Randomizer uses:
- Deciding from a list of restaurants.
- Deciding what to buy.
- Need a random list of your friends for a game that you are playing.
- Need to pick lottery numbers.
- Deciding on what to eat from what you have in your fridge.
Features in Randomizer!
- Random Number Generator
- Randomly Select a Choice
- Randomly Order Choices into a List
- View Saved Randomly Ordered Lists and Previous Choices
- Save and Load lists of Selections for Future Use
- Ability to access saved lists on multiple devices
- Ability to edit saved lists
- Ability to import and export saved lists as text file
Randomizer is simple and easy to use that you don't need to be a rocket scientist to use it!!
To randomize a single choice or randomize into a list, just follow these simple steps:
1) Enter your possible choices.
2) Either press "Pick a choice" (for a single randomized choice) or "Randomize Order" (for a randomized list) to view the result.
To randomly generate a number:
1) Press "Randomize Number."
2) Enter in your number range. (Note: Negative numbers do WORK!!)
3) Press "OK" and view your result.
Having problems with Randomizer? Or would like to make comments/suggestions for Randomizer?
Feel free to email us at email@example.com!!
The program allows you to select the minimum and maximum range and number of generated numbers.
Has an option to generate unique (unduplicated) numbers.
Great for getting lottery numbers and using in board games (Monopoly,Backgammon and others) as a dice.
For generation random nubmer you can choise
a. A Linear Congruential Generator
b. Lagged Fibonacci generator
c. KISS generator
d. ANSI X9.17 generator
Here are some of myRandom features:
- Generates as many random numbers (or sets) you want.
- Keeps track of the numbers you've generated.
- Generated sets can be shown in ascending, descending or random order.
- Generated numbers can be copied and pasted into an e-mail, text message or any other app.
With a tip on the display a random number gets generated from the user given minimum and maximum.
Very useful for all kinds of RPG's (role play games) or TCG's (trading card games).
Feel free to contact me for feedback or improvement ideas.
It is also possible to make it not overlap.
This app use when you buy lottery tickets, bingo, roulette , instead of dice, etc.
Internet access is used only for authorized advertising.
[Random Number Numerical Numeric Generator]
This app will allow you to specify the upper and lower limit, as well as a sample size.
Great for generating your next winning lottery number, or pick a winner in a random draw.
Please feel free to send any suggestions, comments or requests.
This application generates random numbers . You choose the number of generated numbers and upper and lower range.
The application remembers the last settings
Now you can also generate the numbers by shaking the phone.
Improved generation of random numbers.
The application will be helpful when:
- you need a dice and you do not have it
- you participate in lottery
- you need to decide who goes first
and much more
Please rate and comment.
This free app is ad supported and may contain ads in the notification tray
Things To Add
1. The ability to change the speed of blocks.
2. Add "Power-Ups"
3. Highscore Table