** 8sms is "trial ware". The "trial" period is 14 days. **
** After the "trial" period, ads will appear (but you can continue to use 8sms for as long as you like). You can remove the ads by making an in-app donation: http://8s.ms/removing-ads **
Stock messaging app with useful updates and enhancements.
The latest and best from Android and CyanogenMod.
No bloat. No fuss.
Just a better stock app.
8sms is a port of the Android stock messaging (sms and mms) app with a few extra useful features then added on. The current version is ported from Android 4.4.4 and CyanogenMod 10.2 M1.
• Quick reply pop-ups
• Emoji support
• Optional dark theme
• Clean and no bloat
• Most robust "out-of-the-box" mms support
Paid app and "trial" period
Due to problems with financial viability as a free app, 8sms has now effectively become a "premium" app (via in-app donations) with a free "trial" period.
There is a 14 day trial period for new installs. In the trial period, ads do not appear. After the trial period, ads will appear but if you donate, you can disable the ads: http://8s.ms/removing-ads
Donating the minimum amount listed in "In-app purchases" below is sufficient to disable the ads.
Donations are "remembered" across upgrades and reinstalls. If you update to a future version of 8sms or uninstall and reinstall, 8sms will remember that you have donated.
You only need to donate ONCE. If you ever have a problem with donations not being remembered, please email us for assistance.
The in-app billing permission is used for in-app donations.
Usage (Android 4.3 and earlier)
8sms has two modes: default and Stand-alone mode.
In default mode, please do not disable or remove the messaging app that came with your device as that is still required to receive sms and mms messages. Instead, Turn off notifications for the messaging app that came with your device. Then you won't get two sets of notifications.
In Stand-alone mode, please disable or remove the messaging app that came with your device otherwise every new message will be stored twice.
Usage (Android 4.4 and later)
Please install and make 8sms your default sms app.
If you have a lot of old sms messages, it may take a few minutes for 8sms to load conversations the first time.
If you have issues using this app, please see http://8s.ms/info for helpful information and possible solutions. Sample topics include, for example:
Removing ads: http://8s.ms/removing-ads
Duplicate notifications or messages: http://8s.ms/duplicate-notifications-or-messages
Missing notifications or messages: http://8s.ms/missing-notifications-or-messages
Can't send or receive mms: http://8s.ms/cant-send-or-receive-mms
Dual SIM support: http://8s.ms/dual-sim-support
Then, if you still have issues, please ask for help.
Forum di supporto italiano (Italian language support)
This app requires a wide range of permissions because it is a port of a system app. System apps use a lot of permissions. Full network access is required in order to send (or download) mms using your phone's cellular data (mms) connection.
The "approximate location" permission is used for serving ads. It is not used if ads are disabled.
Compatibility and Feedback
If you install this app on your phone and it does not work, please try the links above.
If they don't help, then please email us via the registered email address of this app. Please be sure to specify your phone model and Android version number, and the version of 8sms you have installed.
♥ App Features ♥
- Easy search from SMS messages and categories.
- Swipe left / right to see the previous or next sms.
- Unlimited sharing of your favorite custom messages to contacts via SMS, various sharing or messaging application.
- Copy to clipboard option to edit the msgs.
- 10000+ SMS added in new update.
♥ App Highlights ♥
- About 50+ sms collection categories like friendship, sad love, romance, funny jokes, birthday, shayari, morning wishes, good night sms.
- Helps to flirt with your love using witty love messages, flirty sms, and romantic pick-up lines.
- Impress your friends with friendship sms, goodmorning / goodnight messages and ASCII msgs.
- Express the sad feelings of a broken heart via bewafai shayari or dard bhari hindi shayari.
- Contains latest SMS collection on festivals like diwali, raksha bandhan, eid (islamic) etc.
- Puzzle your friends with a few of new brain teasers, riddles and tongue twisters included in this funbook app.
- Best way to sms the top naughty messages and funny jokes in hindi.
- Messages provided in many languages like English, Urdu, Punjabi, Marathi, Tamil, Bengali etc.
- Lure your girlfriend, lover or wife by sending loving sms to her.
- Impress your husband or boy friend with funny and witty sms from the this free library of latest messages.
With a new look, The Campus Hound 2 is “designed for students by students” and provides valuable information you will need to have a successful experience, right at your fingertips and easily accessed by your Android device.
• Find your way around the Vol State Campus with interactive maps, that you can browse by building. Locate classes and offices easily.
• A Campus Directory to locate all departments and offices. With one touch you can find their location on an interactive map or dial the phone number. Includes Disability Services.
• Get involved with student activities with up-to-date campus news, Student Life and Events Calendars, and follow Vol State’s Social Media sites; Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, and more.
• View the Vol State catalog, log onto your online classes, go to the Library’s website, and view an up-to-date list of FAQs.
• A search feature that allows you to type or speak the item you are looking for on The Campus Hound 2, as well as the Volunteer State Community College website.
• What to do in an emergency. Access to security services offered on campus and Campus Safety Tips. Includes a link to sign up for Emergency Text Alerts.
• And for Spanish speaking students a link to Vol State Español.
The Campus Hound 2 automatically updates news feeds, directory, calendar, links, and FAQs for the latest information available from Vol State’s website.
It can be FOUND with CAMPUS HOUND!