Text by Voice, TextbyVoice, Voice Recognition, Speech Recognition, Hands Free, Speech, Text, SMS, Drive, Driving, Text While Driving, Sonalight, Sonalite, Sonilight, Sonilite, Sonolight, Sonolight, Sonarlight, Sonarlite, sona soni sono sonar light lite text by voice textbyvoice text and drive siri iris vlingo skyvii veloct jarvis google voice eva jeannie
PHONE SPECIFIC NOTES:
-Tested fully with no problems on Motorola Droid, Motorola Droid 2, HTC Evo, HTC Droid Incredible, HTC Droid Incredible 2, Nexus S, LG Optimus V, and T-Mobile G2
-Samsung Galaxy S microphone has lower quality audio
The goal of Voice Text is to give you an easy and simple way to send and receive text messages by voice without learning any voice commands. Voice Text offers a simple and predictable way of sending and receiving texts by voice. Lots of features make Voice Text one of the easiest and customization voice-to-text applications available.
★ Text by voice
★ Receive and listen to text messages hands-free
★ Make phone calls by voice
★ Auto Play Text Messages
★ 5 Widgets
★ 1 Shortcut
★ Set custom voice commands
★ Disable Voice Text during specific hours
★ Battery efficient (No background services)
★ Swipe up from software buttons to start Voice Text (only for Galaxy Nexus and similar devices)
★ Audio Control support which can turn Voice Text on and off
★ Tasker and Locale support
★ Ad-free upgrade available in the Voice Text menu
★ Driving detection - Speak your messages when driving!
-Internet connection required to use all features
-This application is supported by ads, if ad blocking software or modifications to prevent ads are found Voice Text will not work unless you purchase the ad-free upgrade
-Third party text messaging clients such as Go SMS may cause Voice Text to not work properly
-A full tutorial can be found at http://www.mobiletrialware.com/voicetext
-Please do not text and drive
SMS message messages texting text messages text by voice voice text speaking text messages drive and text
More from developer
With a new look, The Campus Hound 2 is “designed for students by students” and provides valuable information you will need to have a successful experience, right at your fingertips and easily accessed by your Android device.
• Find your way around the Vol State Campus with interactive maps, that you can browse by building. Locate classes and offices easily.
• A Campus Directory to locate all departments and offices. With one touch you can find their location on an interactive map or dial the phone number. Includes Disability Services.
• Get involved with student activities with up-to-date campus news, Student Life and Events Calendars, and follow Vol State’s Social Media sites; Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, and more.
• View the Vol State catalog, log onto your online classes, go to the Library’s website, and view an up-to-date list of FAQs.
• A search feature that allows you to type or speak the item you are looking for on The Campus Hound 2, as well as the Volunteer State Community College website.
• What to do in an emergency. Access to security services offered on campus and Campus Safety Tips. Includes a link to sign up for Emergency Text Alerts.
• And for Spanish speaking students a link to Vol State Español.
The Campus Hound 2 automatically updates news feeds, directory, calendar, links, and FAQs for the latest information available from Vol State’s website.
It can be FOUND with CAMPUS HOUND!