Hands Free Messaging Kitt not only looks cool for your passengers but it is designed so that you can keep your eyes 100% on the road whilst your driving. Kitt is your friendly hands free messaging app, Kitt will call you by your name, Kitt will inform you of new messages, Kitt will ask you if you want your new message read out to you, Kitt will ask you if you wish to reply by to your new message simply by talking back to Kitt.
Kitt does come with some Quick Settings that you can change to your liking.
Auto Read Messages - Means Kitt will read out your New Messages without asking for your permission to do so.
Auto Reply To Messages - Means Kitt will ask you to start speaking your reply straight after reading out your new message.
Screen Stay Awake - If this is ticked, your phone will not go to sleep (normally after 15-30 seconds the screen will dim) and will stay on. This option will drain the battery quicker if left on for substantial amounts of time. Handy if used with in car chargers.
Kitt will store an unlimited amount of new messages and will read them out to you one at a time unlike many other voice messaging apps which get confused if you have more than one new message. Along with this no other voice messaging app will ask you for your permission to read out your messages, they normally just read them out, which is not good if your the personal type.
If you have any problems, my email below is only used for customer feedback and is always read by myself. I will do my best to make sure any new features that have been suggested get implemented into the app.
This app uses Google Voice and Text To Speech which is normally preinstalled on all Android phones with Google apps.If you have any problems with this make sure they are installed. This app does not speak to you in the voice of Kitt, Kitt is used as a graphical gimmick and reference to the Voice of the app.
Keywords: Hands Free Messaging, Hands Free Texting, Hands Free SMS, Text To Speech SMS, Text To Speech Messaging, Read My Texts, Read My SMS, Read My Messages, Commuting, Knight Rider, Kitt, Kitt Car
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS JUST EMAIL ME, PLEASE DO NOT RATE BAD WITHOUT LETTING ME HELP YOU FIRST
Simple Steps to Success
1. Open App and upon first run it will ask you your name
2. say your name and confirm
3. quickly do your settings, whether you want to automatically have your messages read out, replied to etc.
4. Now with the app still open leave it in your car dock and it will read out new messages upon reciept.
To log in, you must have an activated grandPad account. Find out much more at www.grandpad.net
With Fusion Cloud UC, bring together your telephony, instant messaging, conferencing and collaboration applications into one, integrated and simple-to-use service.
Download the Fusion Communicator to take full advantage of your Fusion Cloud UC services on your mobile phone:
• View your coworker’s presence status and communicate via secure instant messaging
• Place and receive voice and video calls from your business phone number
• Access your call logs and voicemail
• Update your service configuration, such as call forwarding preferences
Please Note: The Fusion Communicator application will ONLY work in conjunction with a Fusion Cloud UC monthly service subscription. If you are not a current customer, or wish to upgrade your service subscription to Cloud UC, please contact Fusion at 1-888-301-1721 for more information.
With a new look, The Campus Hound 2 is “designed for students by students” and provides valuable information you will need to have a successful experience, right at your fingertips and easily accessed by your Android device.
• Find your way around the Vol State Campus with interactive maps, that you can browse by building. Locate classes and offices easily.
• A Campus Directory to locate all departments and offices. With one touch you can find their location on an interactive map or dial the phone number. Includes Disability Services.
• Get involved with student activities with up-to-date campus news, Student Life and Events Calendars, and follow Vol State’s Social Media sites; Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, and more.
• View the Vol State catalog, log onto your online classes, go to the Library’s website, and view an up-to-date list of FAQs.
• A search feature that allows you to type or speak the item you are looking for on The Campus Hound 2, as well as the Volunteer State Community College website.
• What to do in an emergency. Access to security services offered on campus and Campus Safety Tips. Includes a link to sign up for Emergency Text Alerts.
• And for Spanish speaking students a link to Vol State Español.
The Campus Hound 2 automatically updates news feeds, directory, calendar, links, and FAQs for the latest information available from Vol State’s website.
It can be FOUND with CAMPUS HOUND!