The calculator also takes into consideration PEUKERT'S Law.
If you happen to have the manufacturers Peukerts Number then you can enter it.
Otherwise it's set to 1.1
For a lead–acid battery, the value of is typically between 1.1 and 1.3.
For VRSLAB AGM batteries, it generally ranges from 1.05 to 1.15.
For GEL batteries from 1.1 to 1.25.
For Flooded batteries commonly known as sealed batteries, 1.2 to 1.6.
* Due to factors such as age, make and temperature please note that run-times are estimates.
Want to know the speed you are charging your Samsung?
*Only valid for Galaxy Note III and Samsung Galaxy S4
You will see:
Current charging status charging, uncharging, full battery
The charger type connected AC , USB, or wireless
Charger type: Slow, normal, fast
The mAh that gives your charger
S4 GALAXY CHARGER CURRENT NOTE3
Please see the Power Alarm SMS app if you want a version of the app that does not display ads and sends an SMS and/or Email when the power is disconnected or connected.
Power Alarm is an anti-theft application for Android devices (phones and tablets). It provides a special level of security when charging your phone in public places (airport, hospital, office, etc.). When the alarm is activated, if your Android device is unplugged from its power source, Power Alarm vibrates and sounds an alarm. The app can also be used to notify you of a power outage. You would need to be within hearing distance for this to be useful. There is a version of the app (Power Alarm SMS) that will send a text message and/or email when power is disconnected and connected. The app can also be used to notify you (short sound) that the device has become fully charged. There is also a free version of the app (Power Alarm) that displays ads.
Power Alarm has two alarm states:
Enabled (red) - removal of power sounds the alarm.
Disabled (green) - removal of power does not sound the alarm.
Power Alarm has two battery charge notification states:
Enabled (red) - when fully charged, a short sound is produced.
Disabled (green) - when fully charged, no notification is produced.
The Power Alarm app does not have to be running for the alarm to sound. The alarm will sound even if the Android device is sleeping (screen is off). While sleeping, when the alarm is tripped (power removed), the device will wake up and display the unlock screen. Having an unlock password provides an added level of security.
The app displays power connection state (connected or disconnected). The state displays if the device is connected to a computer (USB) or wall outlet (AC). Many Android devices charge at reduced rate (1/2 amp) if connected to a USB source and at a faster rate (2 amps) when connected to AC (wall plug).
When the alarm is tripped, the Power Alarm app is shown automatically (after unlock) and displays the 'Silence' button. If you have set a password (in the settings), it must be entered correctly for the alarm to silence. While the alarm is sounding, the device's sound volume is set at max and cannot be lowered or muted. When the alarm ends, the original volume is restored.
While the alarm is sounding, reconnecting power stops the alarm (most likely action by a thief after unsuccessfully trying to lower the volume). The alarm can be enabled while power is not connected and the alarm will not sound (until power is connected and then disconnected). The alarm's enabled state is maintained even if the device is powered off (and rebooted). After reboot, if the alarm was previously activated and power is not connected, the alarm will sound. Note: some phones and versions of Android do not automatically sound the alarm unless power is connected and then disconnected after reboot.
The alarm can optionally (highly suggested) have a password set so silencing the alarm requires the entry of the password. This password is in addition to the wake up unlock password if present.
The alarm has a sound start delay setting where after the phone vibrates the alarm does not sound for the specified delay setting. If you forgot that the alarm is enabled, this enables you to re-connect power and stop the alarm from sounding.
The alarm has a duration setting after which the alarm ends without any other action. Other than the sound nuisance, stopping the alarm saves from the battery being drained.
There are 4 alarm sounds:
Voice (a human voice saying "Power Alarm" repetitively)
None (no sound)
The alarm always vibrates the device.
Compliant with 2011, 2008, 2005, 2002, and 1999 NEC®
Updateable Electrical Code Calculator. An in-app purchase is currently available for NEC 2014 code update.
Great for Electrical Contractors, Designers, Engineers, Electricians, Maintenance Inspectors, Planners, Builders, and Lighting Specialists. The Electrical Calc Elite™ allows you to solve code-related problems quickly and accurately...the most common National Electric Code tables are now at your fingertips!
• Wires Sizes
• Voltage Drop on Wires
• Conduit Sizing
• Ohm's Law
• Kirchhoff's Law
• Motor Full-Load Amps
• Power Factor and Motor Efficiency
• Fuse and Breaker Sizes
• Service and Equipment Grounding Sizes
• Electrical Unit conversion
• Parallel Resistance
• Circular MILs Wire
• NEMA starter size
• NEC® references for calculations
Description of Calculations
• Convert between Amps, Watts, Volts, VA, kVA, kW, PF%, Efficiency%, and DC Resistance.
• Ohm's Law Calculations: enter any two values (ohms, volts, or amps) to solve for the third.
• Calculate required wire size per NEC® tables 310-16 and 310-17; Copper or Aluminum, 3ø or 1ø, 60°C, 75°C, 90°C insulation ratings and 100% or 125% of ampacity. Adjust wire sizes for ambient temperatures other than 30°C and for more than three wires in a raceway.
• Calculate Voltage drop: Find minimum VD wire size, maximum length for any given wire size to stay within specificed VD, drop percentage, actual number and percentage of Volts dropped.
• Conduit sizing for 12 types of conduit per NEC®: Find recommended size of conduit for combinations of #THW, #XHHW, and #THHN wires. Also calculates fill percentages, conduit cross-sectional areas, remaining areas and more.
• Find Motor Full-Load current per current NEC®: Works in 1ø or 3ø, synchronous and DC motors per NEC® 430-247, 430-248, and 430-250.
• Calculate Fuse and Breaker Sizes per NEC® 430-52.
• Parallel and derated wire sizing
• Calculate parallel resistance
• NEC Table number displays when performing wire size calculations
• Sizes overload protection per NEC® 430-32.
• Finds NEMA starter sizes per ICS 2-1988 (Tables 2-327-1 and 2-327-2).
• Calculates service and equipment grounding conductor sizes per NEC® 250-122 and 250-66.
• Convert between BTU and Kilowatts per Hour
• Circular MILs calculated for wire sizes
• Works as a standard math or electric calculator
• Quick and easy updates to future NEC® code revisions
Visit our website: http://www.cyberprodigy.com/electricalcalcelite/ for more information including our detailed user's manual.
If you are not 100% satisfied with this calculator please email us at email@example.com so we can make things right before posting any negative reviews. We are also open to any suggestions you may have for future enhancements to this electric calculator. Please note that any download and Google Checkout issues are directly involved with Google Play and should contact them for assistance.
Electrical Calc Elite™ is not associated with ElectriCalc® Pro and Cyberprodigy LLC is not affiliated with Calculated Industries, Inc.
Do you want to wake your screen when disconnecting your phone from the charger?
Install this app to make it possible!
- Turn off screen when connecting to charger
- Turn on screen when disconnecting from charger
- Play a sound when connecting / disconnecting
- Disable default QI sound notification (root needed)
This app uses the most accurate current measurement method to find out the exact charging current of the charger you have.
It doesn't matter if you are using a plug charger or a power bank (portable charger) it can easily measure the performance. Just give it a few minutes.
Live Battery Info
Instructions for the user
Powerbank complete support
The platform includes calculators, conversions, and a reference table.
- Plating Thickness: Calculate the plating thickness based on the electrolyte, time and current density
- Surface Area Calculator: Calculate surface area of common objects using the objects dimensions
- Tank Volume: Calculate the tank volume of a common object using object dimensions
- Addition Rates for Tanks: Calculate the total addition in liters or gallons based on Tank Volume and Percent by Volume add
- Current Capacity for Bussing: Calculate the amperage of an object based on metal, height and width
Conversions allow the user to convert from:
- English to Metric
- Metric to English
- English to English
- Mils, Microns, Tenths
- Metal Content of Common Salts allows the user to easily find the formula, molecular weight, or percent metal for common salts
Additionally, the Asterion Tools App includes our latest blog posts, videos, information on Asterion and how to contact us.
What’s New in Version 2.0
- Android Enhancements
- Mobile and Tablet usage
- Updated calculations
- Articles, videos and contact information
* reverse polish notation calculator with about 100 functions (standard, trigonometric, logarithmic, hyperbolic, matrix, logic, number theory, ...)
* complex numbers in algebraic or exponential display mode (argument in radian or degree)
Mix them with real numbers in two argument functions (add, div, ...)
See and enter the argument in radian or degrees, depending on trigonometric mode
Please be aware of the complex mode when entering data; don't assume it is always a+bi !
* (large) integer numbers with
logic (shift, rotate, set, clear, ...) and
number theory functions (n!, factorisation, isPrime, nextPrime , ...)
use them in (most of) the existing functions.
logic and some arithmetic functions unbounded or with a fixed word length
* full support of matrix (and vector) operations plus
determinant, trace, transposition, inverse, power
matrix norms: column sum norm, row sum norm, spectral norm, frobenius norm, maximum norm
LU- and QR-decomposition (inspect L,U and Q,R if you want) for solving linear equations
(Eigen values and eigen vectors of a matrix)
(Matrix functions: Matrix exponential (pade approximation))
* unit-conversion and calculation (us, imperial and international unit system)
for example: enter 5 foot, enter 4 inches, multiply and you will get 1.66 sq.ft
supports SI-prefixes: Enter 5 volt, enter 200 micro ampere and divide them! (Hint: Its's 25 kΩ)
It is easy to use
* assign the buttons the functions you want with a simple swipe of your finger!
* (record macros to simplify often used routines)
* extensive built-in help
* permanent register storage for your constants etc.
* (transfer your data to another device)
* full undo functionality
* no limits on stack or register storage
* full support of degree-minutes-seconds formats (including calculation!)
* number system: floating point or integer
* number formats: four floating point formats as well as decimal, binary, octal and hexadecimal for integers.
This is the free version
* no advertising (yes: NO ADVERTISING in the free version!)
* limitations: Your self-defined button assigments will not be saved. Your macros will not be saved. You may not export or import data. No usage of complex numbers in trigonometric or logarithmic functions, no and/or/not/xor, modulo (et.al.) for integer numbers. No eigen values or matrix exponential.
Have a look at the definition of a function or conversion by clicking the entry in help->list of functions/conversions.
This calculator is designed for a screen width of at least 400 pixels. I'm working on a version with a smaller footprint.
It's reverse polish notation, so there is no "="!