The application connected to Smart Refrigerator using Wi-Fi will provide you convenience food management.
This app can connect to your Smart Refrigerator and allows you to easily manage your food items.
1. Register an ID on the SmartThinQ website(www.smartthinq.com) to use this application.
2. Log in at the refrigerator display in the Settings menu using the ID and PW you created on the SmartThinQ website.
3. After logging in on the refrigerator display, use the same ID and PW to log into the smartphone app
* You can also access the “Food Manager” and “Recipes” features without registration by logging in as Guest.
- Remotely manage the food items in your refrigerator along with their location and expiration date.
- Search from 619 Recipes based on food items in your refrigerator, preferred cuisine, ingredient, or course of the meal.
- If you have the LG Smart Range (Model Name : LRE3027ST), you can send recipes directly from the Refrigerator to the Range.
- Easily create, modify, and access your grocery shopping list on the Smartphone app
- Refrigerator Manager
: Check the status of your LG Smart Refrigerator (Model Name : LFX31995ST) anytime, anywhere. Includes Smart Saving controls for energy efficiency.
- Photo Transfer
: This feature allows you to transfer photos from your Smartphone to the LG Smart Refrigerator(Model Name : LFX31995ST).
- This feature works with any LG Refrigerator equipped with the Smart Diagnosis system.
- It allows you to troubleshoot your appliance without placing a call to the service center.
- Smart Diagnosis equipped appliances can transmit a signal via Wi-Fi or audible tones to the smart phone for analysis.
-. This application can be used 480*800 display size.
-. This application can be used by user with LG Smart Refrigerators.(Model Name : LFX31995ST).
To enable monitoring, simply add the numbers to which an SMS message should be sent when a power event has been detected.
A power event consists of when the power has blacked out/tripped and when the power returns or comes back on.
Power Monitor requires an Android device to be connected to a power socket on which monitoring should be performed and then allows you to monitor the power status of the power socket to which the device is connected. Since the device can be connected to any power socket, you can monitor any home/business appliance or series of appliances and be alerted the moment power has been removed from them.
- Monitor power in your home or business (not specific to a certain appliance)
- Define a custom number list to which an SMS should be sent when a power event occurs
- Add custom messages to send when a power event occurs
- Monitor your fridge to never again lose the contents due to a power outage
- Monitor your server to minimize down time due to a power outage
- Monitor your fish tank to minimize the risk of losing your fish due to a power outage
- Monitor any critical appliance that needs to be powered 24/7
- Monitor any appliance you can think of, as long as Power Monitor can be plugged into the same power socket
Power Monitor is a monitoring and alerting application only, we are not liable for any damages caused by power outages to appliances or equipment.
Please send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Icon design by Evermor Design