NOTE: The electric current reading doesn't work on all devices. The reason is that the manufactures (mostly Motorola and Samsung) don't support this in the battery driver or in the hardware.
* Add widget to home screen after installation.
Now also includes:
- Notification - get real time alerts on high current values!
- Transparent style with customization options
- Android Backup Service - Automatically restores your settings on new installations (device reset, new device)
- Voltage & Battery level (%) display
- Log battery values
- Plot current graph
- Analyze log options
- Log file rotation
- Custom operation - set an arithmetic operation on the current value to adjust for different devices
- Lock screen widget (Android 4.2+).
- Customizations - size, color, more.
- Persistent notification icon with all information from the widget.
- DashClock Widget extension.
Touch the displayed value to switch views.
Select only one view to bring back configuration shortcut.
Open settings & graph via launcher icon.
* The lightning icon changes color when the phone is charging (white/green).
Please contact me if you experience any problems.
Available also in Donate version.
CurrentWidget is open source (GPL).
Want to know the speed you are charging your Samsung?
*Only valid for Galaxy Note III and Samsung Galaxy S4
You will see:
Current charging status charging, uncharging, full battery
The charger type connected AC , USB, or wireless
Charger type: Slow, normal, fast
The mAh that gives your charger
S4 GALAXY CHARGER CURRENT NOTE3
Just plug the charger, and chech the current in mA
Is your One Plus One charging or discharging ?
Open the application and if it is above 850 mA, means your charger is working correctly.
Open the Raw Info and you can check your battery info, like battery type, voltage etc
Note: This software has only been tested on OnePlus One