Fully featured, expression based, scientific calculator which looks and operates like a real one.
Mathex includes the following features:
* Direct algebraic logic: enter equations as they are written
* History Playback: Recall any of the 10 last steps you have made
* Expression (re)editing: change equations and recalculate
* Chain calculations: use answer in following equation
* 2-Line display: check your equation and answer at the same time
* Intuitive Plotting feature
* Symbolic derivative
* Metric conversions
* Physical constants table
* 10 numerical memories
* Percentages calculations
* Combinatorial operators
* Trigonometry functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Normal, Fixed, Scientific or Engineering display modes
* Thin space digit grouping (SI/ISO 31-0 standard)
* Random number generator/White Noise for functions
* Sturdy, stylish look
To request support visit:
Cami Calculator is easy to use, because size of button is designed larger.
Support the buttons on a variety of themes, so depending on personal taste or mood, try changing the theme of a button.
Please use it habitually.
- Perform basic operations (addition, substraction, multiplication and addition);
- Calculate the percentage of a number;
- Use parentheses;
- Consult recent operations in order to view or compare the results of the operations that you have performed. The last ten operations are temporarily saved, they will be lost the moment you turn off your device or when the system clears its memory;
- On tablets you can view the calculator as well as your recent operations at the same time.
★★★★★ "It has everything from a currency converter with live rate updates to a scientific calculator that has a range of functions, unit conversions and constants to a percentage calculator that'll tell you how much a loan will cost. It's brilliant. Since moving from Windows Phone 8 I've been looking for a program that equals calculator² on that platform and I think I've found something even better. This is THE calculator app you need. I'll be deleting the others that just weren't quite good enough. This excels." - Davy Strange (Feb 21, 2014)
★★★★★ "Quite Nice. I am always on the lookout for tools like this app. It is very good." - Leland Whitlock (Nov 9, 2013)
★★★★★ "Nice app. Works great helps me very much in the office and on the go. Keep up the great work." - Randy Salazar (Nov 7, 2013)
My Calc includes: Scientific calculator, Standard, Currency, Tip and Percent calculator which can be accessed from the menu.
● My Calc Features:
✓ Result history
✓ Unit conversions
✓ Physical constants table
✓ Traditional algebraic operation
✓ Permutations (nPr) & Combinations (nCr)
✓ Trigonometric and hyperbolic functions in radians, degrees and grads
✓ Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
✓ Calculation memory support
✓ Full support for percentages (20 + 10% = 22)
✓ Decimal degrees into degrees, minutes, and seconds converter
✓ Tip calc - calculates tip quickly and easily and split the bill between any number of people.
✓ Percent calc (calculation discount, tax, margin and other)
✓ Currency Converter - Track Currencies from around the world with live currency rates. Easily convert between your favorite currencies.
* decimal mode
* fractions mode
* running total of each calculation shown as it is entered
* full text of the calculation is displayed as it is entered
* the output text can be set to scroll either horizontally (the default) or vertically
* full text of each calculation is stored in the history
* results of each calculation can be reclaimed from the history and reused in future calculations
* a range of colour schemes to suit different moods
A help section, where the main functions of the application are explained, can be accessed via the menu.
This is an ad-supported app - upgrade to an ad-free version for USD 0.99 (or the equivalent in local currency) via https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.roamingsquirrel.android.standard_calculator_plus
Best mathematical tool for school and college! If you are a student, it will helps you to learn percent calculations with numbers.
Note: In mathematics, a percentage is a number or ratio expressed as a fraction of 100. It is used to calculate increase and decrease, concentration, interest and so on.
The Drink Calculator is an Android application that will help you to always choose the cheapest option when buying beer or soft drinks. In the main screen of the app, you will find several options to fill the prices as "Litrão", "Bottle 600 ml", "Long Neck 355 ml", "Pet", "can" etc.
To make a comparison, add the price of the desired options, and tap the "Calculate" button. Then the Drink Calculator lists the most economical options for you to buy.
The app also has a calculator that makes your life easier in time to split the bill at the pub. To perform the calculation, simply enter the value of the drink, the number of people and the percentage of the waiter.
Instantly calculate and visualize all kind of percentage calculations — for free.
It's simply the fastest way to calculate discounts, tips, interest and other percentage values.
Any input value can either be a source or result of a calculation — just enter the values you know and it will calculate the remaining one.
The supported Percentage Calculators and their possible use cases are:
• Value Calculator (Sales Tax, VAT, sSchool (mathematics, statistics, algebra), Fat Percentage in Food, Cooking Ingredients)
• Change Calculator (Percentage Increase/Decrease, Tips, Markups, Profit Margin, Shopping Discounts, Sale Price, Net/Gross Price; Return on Investment (ROI)
• Conversion Calculator (Convert Fractions)
• Growth Calculator (Business and Financial, Compound Interest, Inflation, Cumulative Growth, Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR), Doubling Time (Rule of 72))
come and choose your favorite color!
If you like this app, please buy Donate version to support our development.
- Two modes ( Traditional / Formula ) for selection
- Support for using % ( Percentage )
- Enter each operator symbol will calculate and display the answer, and also display complete formula on top in formula mode
- Intelligent automatic correction input error (for example, automatically fill in right parentheses)
- Support drop-down display history
- Can paste on Lucky icon or custom icon
- Button can set vibrate/beep
- Can set to keep the screen on
- Support landscape screen
- Automatically adjust the font size of the screen
En el día a día nos vemos por un motivo u otro siempre estamos haciendo cuentas ahora con esta aplicación olvídate de hacer largas cuentas con tu cabeza, podrás realizar esos cálculos rapidamente y sencillo.
Calculator HD has a simple design based on functionality. You will have lots of options and an elegant user interface for everyday use in scientific and basic operations.
Only turn your Android device into landscape mode and have a precise scientific calculator, and turn again into portrait mode and have a basic calculator for simple operations.
If you're a student, housewife, accountant or mathematician, HD calculator lets you perform all the operations you see fit.
• Modes: Basic in portrait and scientific in landscape. The basic mode lets you daily operations of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. The scientific or advanced mode enables you to have a complete scientific calculator for complex operations.
• Languages: Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese.
• Calculations of degrees and radians.
• System memory where you can store multiple values and then retrieve them when necessary.
• Unlimited history of previous calculations.
• No need to remember values or constants, now you can use them directly during calculations thanks to our collection of constants added to Calculator HD.
• Choose the theme that you like or best suits you. Currently the calculator has the classic, calculator, ice, red and lined. Gradually we will add more themes.
• If you entered wrong a number by accident, slide your finger to edit.
• Copy and paste the results directly into the current calculation
• All types of calculations: financial, statistical, engineering, accounting, algebra and geometry. Work with decimal fractions, algebraic formulas, logarithms, square roots, solve equations or just become a master of mathematical knowledge.
* Simple and yet intuitive user interface ( well known layout )
* Supports mathematical expressions
* History with unlimited entries
* Editable history entries and current expression field with default keyboard ( for now)
* Ability to restore state from history, not just see values
* Persistent state
* Memory management ( MC,MR,MS,M-,M+ )
* Very accurate numbers, 18 digits after the dot!
* Portrait mode provides basic functionality, with history list in top.
* Landscape mode provides additional scientific functions.
* +, -, *, /, %, mod, power, yroot
* square root, cube root
* square, cube
* sin, cos, tan
* asin, acos, atan
* sinh, cosh, tanh
* log, ln, e^x
* factorial calculation (up to 170)
* conversion number to int, fraction, exponent
* convert decimal to dms(degrees, minutes, seconds) and back
* enter number in exponent format
* invert number
Feedback or feature requests are always welcome!
Its very precise up to 40 digits, unlike a normal calculator that only provides 15 significant digits calculation.
Easy Calculator Pro supports date and time functions, may display result in various formats, can work with constants and mathematical functions.
Easy Calculator Pro allows you to keep all the history of your calculations, make notes, send by email or return values and expressions back to the calculator.
* Expression calculation.
* Calculation history.
* Advanced percent calculation (Discounts, Tax, Tips).
* Precision up to 40 significant decimal digits.
* Advanced result formatting. As: numbers, dates, percents, hex, oct, bin... representations.
* Can display result as fraction: 1.125 -> 9/8 or as 1+1/8
* Expression syntax highlight - easy reading.
* Exact error highlight - easy correction.
* Engineer and scientific functions.
* Date and time operations
* Radians and degrees with Degree-Minute-Second (DMS) feature
* Support angle measures in degree and decimal notation: d°m.m' and d°m'.m
* Saving state between sessions.
* Memory feature.
* Smart-button technology.
* Predefined constants.
* Vibration on touch.
* In-app purchase donate feature. If you like this program, you may help us to maintain and improve the EasyCalPro Free.
Percent feature allows you easy ways to calculate tips, tax or discounts:
7*2 + 1.5*4 + 10%
Using the constants you can easy find out the radius of the Earth:
date (12;05; 15) + 40*7 - get date offset (40 weeks)
40/tan(37°23') - easy way to find height of building with angle of elevation.
Or find out the poker probability of specific pocket pair:
C(4; 2)/C(50; 2)
KW: engineer scientific advanced calculator, EasyCalcPro, Tip Calculator, navigational calculations.
CITIZEN CALCULATOR gives you all the functionality like addition, multiplication, subtraction, division, percentage
And additional functional like MU , M+, M-, Correct , Check etc.
Mark Up (MU) is our main function which is use for Business where you have to give Discounts. This function you can not show in any other App of Calculator. We also given some other function like GT in this Calc App.
Its free for all Android Devices.
Any suggestion from user are welcomed. If you like our application please Rate us our App.
With these three functions: "normal", "reverse" and "percentage" Percentage VAT TAX Calculator will help you to resolve the operation of calculation as below:
-Discounts or increase the percentages:
-The price with vat or tax included;
-The inital price without the vat or tax
-The calculation of the percentage that needs to be added to the primary amount.
-The calculation of the discounted percentage.
...Other calculations as well.
-Do you want to know the value without the vat or tax?
You just have to insert the final value (400) and the percentage of the tax (10) and the application “Percentage VAT TAX Calculator” will calculate the value without the vat or tax. In this case is 444,44.
-The initial price is 132 but you want to offer that for 120 ? Percentage VAT TAX Calculator ,will calculate the exact percentage to add. in this case is 9%.
- Do you want to know the value net of withholding to issue the invoice correctly? Enter the gross value and the percentage of deductions and "Percentage VAT TAX Calculator" will tell you the exact value, that value added to the deductions that will give you the profit you have decided you.
** Splits round up when they do not divide evenly.