With Calibrate button You can set any angle as reference, so You can measure angles relative to angle of chosen surface. Reset button set the ' Spirit Level ' in normal mode, where You can measure angles with respect to gravity.
Spirit Level is bubble level, carpenter's level or inclinometer with simple compass you have been looking for.
- Spirit Level is now with compass. Mode button switch between spirit level and compass.
- Spirit Level both functions available in both modes, only priority changes.
- On Spirit Level use green line for 0° degrees. Aline it with cross section for level.
- On Spirit Level calibration and reset to default are on same button
Para obtener la primera lectura el equipo deberá estacionarse a tres metros del punto A, y tomar las lecturas A1 y B1.
La segunda lectura se obtendrá estacionando el nivel a a 3 metros del punto B, con lo que se obtendrá las lecturas A2 y B2.
Con estos el datos el programa determinará el error de calibración, el cual debe ser menor de 0.005 m, caso contrario el nivel necesita calibración.
Phenomena such as conjunctions of planets, blue Moons etc..
Tabular displays show where the planets are, their rise and setting times etc.. This program replaces much of the need for an ephemeris, with accurate calculations.
Most of the program's utilities are available even if the magnetic field or accelerometer sensors are not available on your device.Planets - Detailed information about all the planets
This provides the following features:
- Linear picture of the Zodiac and the positions of the planets in it
- Circular picture of the Zodiac and planets
- What planets are visible from your window
- A pictorial representation of the visibility of a planet for the next year
- The path of a planet relative to the Earth e.g. the famous pentagram for Venus
- Your analemna: the figure-of-eight loop made by the Sun for the next year
- Compass: shows a compass with the direction of the Sun or Moon so that true North can be determined
- A magnetic compass is included if your device has a magnetometer sensor,in which case you can determine and store the local magnetic deviation
- Measure the altitude of an object, assuming your device has an accelerometer
- Measure the azimuth of an object assuming your device has an accelerometer: this includes a spirit-level for greater accuracy
- Calculate the Right Ascension and Declination of the object measured above and show its position in the Zodiac
- Geocentric aspects: find the next conjunction, opposition or other aspect for two planets
- Heliocentric aspects (as for geocentric ones)
- List all conjunctions for the next year
- Find the next full and new Moon
- List the phases of the Moon for the next month
- Find the next blue Moon
- List the start and end of all retrograde motions for the next year
- List the dates of the greatest elongations of Venus and Mercury
- Summarise in tabular form the visibility dates of the planets for the next year
- Find the next date of the greatest brightness of Venus
- Show a table of the altitude and azimuth of all the planets for your location at a specified time of day
- Show a table of the Right Ascensions and Declinations of all the planets (including our Moon)
- Show a table of the geocentric latitude and longitude of all the planets
- Show a table of the heliocentric latitude and longitude of all the planets
- Show a table of the rise, transit and set times of all the planets
- Show a table of the nodes and apsides of the planets
- Show a table of the geocentric and heliocentric aspects of all the planets
- Summarise the information on the current positions of one planet, its elongation, and its rise, transit and set times
- Display the orbital elements of a planet and the Julian date, the obliquity of the Ecliptic, the Greenwich hour angle of Aries at midnight and the planet's velocity in its orbit
- Load osculating elements for the current date, which gives more accurate but slower calculations. These are provided at 40-day intervals between 1800 and 2200AD. The author can be contacted for more.
- Glossary of astronomical terms
- Set your location which may be chosen from 169 capital cities, or may be entered explicitly and saved
- Set your local time
You can see all sensors available from system, test them to see what data they provide what are their limitations.
Data read from sensors have no names, they are just raw values, as provided by system.
This way they are useless for ordinary users, but may be useful for developers.
Please remember that data provided by sensors is specific for both device and Android version.
Source code of this application is available at: