MediSafe is a beautiful, visual and easy-to-use pill reminder and medication management app. It will help you take your medicine on time and safely. It also allows you to help your family members with their pills.
★ Download MediSafe, and start managing your medication now! ★
Whether you are taking one medicine or more, you know how difficult it is remembering to take each one at the right time. If you are a caretaker for a parent, child, or patient, you know how stressful it is not knowing for sure if your loved one took their pills on time.
MediSafe has the solution. It's free and simple!
MediSafe will remind you when to take your medication. You can also update your app manually. Your Med-Friend (family member or caretaker) is notified if you don’t check in, so they can remind you only if needed.
It will help you remember to take meds, keep track what pill you took and when, remind you to refill and even give you medication discounts.
★ Download MediSafe, never forget a medicine dose again! ★
• Visual and super easy to handle Medication Reminder.
• Synchronizes the family medicine pillboxes to one place.
• Reminds you to take your medication on time, even if your device is asleep.
• Choose your meds reminder sound to make MediSafe a comfortable addition to your day.
• High end graphics that look great on HD Displays.
• See a list of what medication are "due today" and check them off as you go.
• Rx refill reminds you when you need to restock on medicine.
• List PRN (on demand) medication.
• See your progress report and send it to the doctor as an Excel file.
• Sync reminders with your Android Wear smartwatch. Shake your wrist to mark that you took the medication.
• New! Medication discount card and coupons (US only, 1 month then invite your friends to use it for more).
Free extra features, after registration:
• Syncing family members' devices and medication in real time.
• Automatic secured backup and restore on the Medisafe cloud server (HIPAA compliant servers).
★ Download MediSafe, never worry about family meds doses anymore! ★
Please watch these instructional videos:
+Fox News: http://fxn.ws/1ndAZhW
+The Next Web: http://tnw.co/Rr6U1G
+Pando Daily: http://bit.ly/1qO6UVB
+Fast Company: http://bit.ly/1hXRC9n
+Information week: http://ubm.io/1gKNgXt
+Med City News: http://bit.ly/1r25PYz
+Inside Mobile Apps: http://bit.ly/Qr9pjo
And many others...
Medi Safe is well adjusted for managing medications for many complex health conditions such as Diabetes, heart conditions and cancer treatments, but also as a convenient reminder for taking birth control lady pills, contraceptives and vitamins.
Reduce your stress and improve health with Medi-Safe - the best medication reminder !
App permissions information
“Read your contacts” – if you choose to add a Med-Friend to sync your meds to, you’ll be presented with a contact picker listing your contacts for your convenience. MediSafe never stores your address book content and doesn’t access your address book without your control.
“Find accounts on the device” – used in push messaging. In case family member forgets a medication, we will notify you via push notification and offer to intervene.
If everything is free how do we make business?
We have paid versions that we sell to pharma companies, pharmacies, hospitals and healthcare providers.
Running into issues? Send an email to email@example.com
We will appreciate to hear any suggestions or ideas you have.
Several emotional or psychological reasons may drive you into taking drugs. At times it is mere curiosity that propels you to develop drug addiction over time. Drug addiction refers to the compulsive use of psychoactive drugs to such a level at which the user of drugs has no other way out and continues to use it.
Though drugs addiction like opium have been common since historical times it is in recent times that the problem has been exacerbated significantly. This is mainly due to the cultivation of plants yielding drugs, advancements in biochemistry and improvements in means of getting access to drugs. The introduction of purified forms of active biological agents and the synthesis of new substances like methamphetamine has made drugs more widespread. Clinically, the word ‘addiction’ has been replaced by the word ‘dependency’ in relation to drugs.
It may be noted that not all persons are equally prone to addiction. Some persons are psychologically or genetically more predisposed to drug addiction. Again, some kinds of drugs get the better of some particular types of persons more easily. Similarly, the manner of treatment and method of recovery from addiction vary widely according to the types of drugs, amount of drugs, duration of drug addiction, medical complications and social necessities of the patient.
There is the 12-step program among the many recovery methods. Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous are prominent examples included herein. These are popularly used for a variety of addictions concerning the individual addicted and the family of the individual. Then there are the substance-abuse rehabilitation centers that frequently offer a residential treatment program for the seriously addicted and strive to isolate the drug addicts from other drug users and drug dealers.
The cognitive-behavior therapy, rational-emotive theory or other types of psychological behavior modification methods are employed in the treatment of drug addiction. Replacement drugs like methadone are also used. This methadone is in itself a drug but in order to reduce dependency on stronger drugs like opium it proves helpful. Acupuncture is also a treatment of choice that helps alleviate drug addiction symptoms.
Carrying out the suitable treatment from the various treatments available can bring about recovery from drug addiction. The object is to somehow bring about abstinence from the various addictive substances called drugs.
Download Drug Addiction apps now!
WebMD for Android helps you with your decision-making and health improvement efforts by providing mobile access 24/7 to mobile-optimized health information and decision-support tools including WebMD’s Symptom Checker, Drugs & Treatments, First Aid Information and Local Health Listings. WebMD the App also gives you access to first aid information without having to be connected wirelessly – critical if you don’t have Internet access in the time of need.
• WebMD Symptom Checker – Select the part of the body that is troubling you, choose your symptoms, & learn about potential conditions or issues.
• Conditions – Find medically reviewed information about Conditions relevant to you & learn more about causes, treatments, & related symptoms.
• Drugs & Treatments – Search our extensive database for information on Drugs, Supplements, & Vitamins. Access content such as Uses, Side Effects, Warnings, and more.
• Pill Identification Tool – Identify your prescription drugs and over the counter medicines by pill shape, color, & imprint.
• First Aid Essentials – Your handy guide for medical emergencies. From insect stings to broken bones, helpful treatment tips are always available, even without an Internet connection.
• Local Health Listings – Find the closest physician, hospital, & pharmacy based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• Create custom lists of Drugs, Conditions, and Articles
• Save custom lists securely
• Review your saved information anytime and anywhere
• Native Voice Search Functionality – Search WebMD with their voice for a condition, drug, treatment or first aid topic.
• Maps – View local health listings & individual Physician, Hospital, & Pharmacy locations in a map view.
• Get Directions – Enter your primary address once in app settings and get one click directions.
• Email Friends – Send your friends medically reviewed content covering First Aid, Conditions, & Drugs.
• Email Me – Quickly send yourself content with one click. Simply save your email address in app settings.
• Content Updates – Timely content is updated automatically.
• Tour – Swipe through a quick visual tour of key features and navigation.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
* Drug information database.
* Online medicine ordering for home delivery or self pick up from store
* Store Locator for MedPlus stores across India
* Availability check for medicines at MedPlus stores in the vicinity
* Prescription scan and upload for quick medicine orders
* Records of previous prescriptions, orders and bills
Make a list of your medication, take log and it reminds you the time you take the medication by setting alarm.
It is so convenient that you can manage the log with the calendar.
Add marks ◯, ☓ or △ on the name of medicine. By doing so, you can see at one view if you did take your
medication or not.
You can also take a note (memo) missed dose or something that you are worried about and save it as a journal.
Initial Screen is the calendar.
1. Setting: You can customize the calendar.
2. Mark: You can add marks on the date of the calendar.
＊You can delete marks by selecting the same mark and then tap twice.
3. Alarm: Set vibration duration, volume and alarm sound.
4. Password: Set password.
＊From the left button＊
1. "Today" button: Go back to the today's date.
2. "Left" and "Right" button: Move the date right and left.
3. "Registration" button: Make a list of your medication. Press "New" then move to the registration screen.
4. "List" button: You can see the list of your medication log.
1. Press "Registration" button on the calendar screen → Press "New" → Move to the registration screen.
2. Enter the name of the medicine, duration of your medication, when you take it and set the alarm. → Press "Save".
3. When you save it, you can confirm that your medicined is added on the list.
1. After you saved the medication on the registration screen, go back to the calendar.
2. You can confirm the name of the medicine and when you take them on the lower part of the calendar.
3. After you take the medication, tap the name of the medicine.
4. Move to the "Did you take your medication?" screen.
5. Select "morning", "noon" or "night" from the drop-down list and then tap one of the buttons ◯, ☓, and △. →
6. ◯ = you took the medication, ☓ = you forgot to take and △ = you took it late.
7. You can take a note (memo).
Support Android Wear Vibration
※Pay ver No ads
1. 동일성분의약품의 최고가와 최저가와 상품명을 요약해 보여줍니다.
2. 선택한 의약품의 가격변동내역을 보여줍니다.
3. 키보드가 화면을 가리는 경우를 최소화해 더욱 넒은 화면을 보여줍니다.
4. PC버전의 핵심기능을 모두 구현했습니다.
지난 10여년 동안 PC용으로 개발해 배포하던 B119를 안드로이드폰 용으로 포팅했습니다. 모바일에 맞게 간편하고 핵심적인 기능을 우선 구현했습니다.
처방의약품을 검색해서 의약품의 전문/일반의약품 여부, 약가, 성분, 보험코드, 동일성분 의약품들 등의 정보를 보여줍니다.
2010.10.23 수정: 의약품 정보를 인터넷에서 더욱 편리하게 찾게 했습니다. 아울러 성분명을 클릭하면 Wikipedia에서 상세한 영문 정보를 찾을 수 있게 했습니다.
개발자 연락처 :
부산시 부산진구 가야대로 779 가까운약국
HOW MANGO HEALTH HELPS TAKE CARE OF YOU:
RELIABLE MEDICATION REMINDERS
Schedule customized pill reminders for medications and supplements. Our user-friendly reminders are easy to schedule, giving you the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’ll never miss a dose.
DRUG INTERACTION WARNINGS
Once you’ve added a med, Mango Health alerts you to side effects and potentially dangerous drug interactions with other meds, supplements, or food.
POINTS AND REWARDS
Each day you take your medicine correctly, you’ll earn points. Points unlock the chance to win rewards, including gift cards from your favorite stores, donations to leading charities, and more.
DAILY HEALTH DIARY
We automatically record your medication history so you can look back and see what you took when. Show your log to your healthcare provider at your next appointment to make sure your prescription is right for you.
TIMELY REFILL ALERTS
Our real-time count of your meds on hand helps ensure you won’t run out of pills. Mango Health gives advance warning when it’s time to order a refill.
Mango Health has been featured on CNN, Self Magazine, the Los Angeles Times, and more. See what people are saying:
“A new app called Mango Health aims to make taking daily meds (like birth control) less of a chore — and less of an after thought — by rewarding users with real-life rewards. The best part? It’s free.” - Self Magazine
“Ever get a complicated prescription from a doctor? There are apps out there to help you remember to take your medicine. The latest is Mango Health's iPhone app, designed to make managing medications and nutritional supplements easier, safer and maybe even exciting by using games.” - Los Angeles Times
Read more reviews from real people below or better yet, try it for yourself! It’s 100% free. We hope you enjoy Mango Health!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mangohealth
Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Mangohealth
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/mangohealth
• Refill, transfer and manage prescriptions
• Access your prescription history
• Scan to refill and refill without signing in
• Find a CVS/pharmacy store and check hours
• Shop your weekly ad for deals and create a shopping list
• Access your CVS.com and ExtraCare accounts
• Send savings and rewards to card
• Create a mobile ExtraCare “card” that can be scanned at most registers and ExtraCare Coupon Centers
• Sign up to receive offer-filled emails
• Shop CVS.com on your app
• See MinuteClinic locations, services and accepted insurance
• Order photos for express pick up
• And much more!
The White House Behavioral Health Patient Empowerment Challenge award was presented to Hazelden for its Field Guide to Life app that provides crucial first-year support to people newly recovering from addiction.
• Listed in Top Ten Book Apps (paid category) Jan 2012 —Media Bistro
• “Wow, as a recovering person and addiction counselor I am blown away. This has the potential to be a wonderful tool and seems very affordable...Mazel Tov to the brains behind this idea.” —Reviewer, AddictionPro.com
• “Vital for those needing additional support and guidance ...” —Laptop magazine
• “Helps those in recovery stay on their path with tools and inspiration on the go …” —appolicious advisor
• “For people new to recovery and the millions of people who wish to renew their recovery.” —Yahoo News
Designed for those new to—or looking to renew—their recovery from alcohol or other drugs, the Field Guide to Life app applies research-proven practices and Twelve Step tools to engage you in the stages of recovery.
Field Guide to Life includes sharable daily messages, a 12 Step tool expansion, a new Stop Cravings tool, customizable home screen, and more. The New You all in one app for a full year of addiction recovery support. No in-app purchase required.
DAILY GUIDANCE AND INSPIRATION
Each day for one year receive a new message of guidance to support your recovery. Each message includes an activity to help you engage even further in your recovery journey and ends with an inspirational thought for the day. Save your favorites so that you can return to them later or share them with a friend.
Never miss your daily practice again. Chose a time of day to receive a reminder with a teaser of each day’s motivational message.
Watch video clips featuring recovery experts and others in the Fellowship sharing advice and knowledge. Each video is meant to challenge you by focusing on an activity that drives positive change.
Enter your sober birthday and view your sober stats at any time to monitor the days, hours, minutes, and seconds that you’ve been in recovery.
STOP CRAVINGS. STAY MOTIVATED.
Combat cravings and stay focused on your goals by uploading and storing up to five images of friends, family members, passions, and aspirations with small captions that you can view anytime to remind you of what keeps you motivated in your recovery.
PERSONAL PROGRESS TRACKER
A user-friendly Track My Day tool helps you track your biggest obstacles to successful recovery such as stress, anger, anxiety—and power-ups such as meditation, honesty, and exercise.
COMMUNITY SUPPORT SYSTEM
Designate key supporters like your sponsor to be alerted with the touch of an SOS button when you need help.
RELAPSE PREVENTION TOOL
Learn about preventing relapse and create personalized relapse prevention and response plans to help you stay on track.
Save important medical information on your phone which can then be accessed from the Lock Screen by emergency medical services. EMS can call your emergency contacts from the lock screen. Also allows you to email your information, which can come in handy at doctors offices. For the ability to add multiple users check out Emergency Information ICE Plus
Contains the following fields:
-Date of birth
-Pre-Existing medical conditions
*Please email me with any problems or suggestions*
A few items included:
Is a Gluten-Free Diet Better?
Tips for Avoiding Cold and Flu
Healthy Sleep Tips
What to do After a Heart Attack?
Beat the Winter Blues
Simple Stress Busters
Control High Blood Pressure Without Meds
Plantar Fasciitis Treatment
Oral Hygiene - Anticavity Diet
Maintain Good Eye Health
Tips to Quit Smoking
Tests Every Woman Should Have
Eating for Healthier Lungs
Tips for Clean Lungs
Tips to Improve Your Memory
Causes of Bad Breath
Foods that Cleanse the Liver
Easy Vegetarian Lunches
Ways to Recover Post-Exercise
Ice or Heat for an Injury?
Tips to Keep Feet Healthy
Ways to Preserve Your Hearing
Peggy's Top Herbs and Spices
Improvement Goals as a Couple
......and much much more
Updates added frequently... more lists and articles added regularly...
All lists and articles are stored on your device and will work with or without Wifi.
Just tapping buttons to save your log! You can also save notes, the time you take medicines and when you go to hospitals for exams. It has an alarm setting too!
You can backup, send and retrieve your data via "Gmail" and "Google Drive" by using "Export Cloud" function! ＊Medication Log Wiz does not sync with Google Calendar.
Medication Log Wiz Howto Guide
１）"Setting": Set the starting week of the calendar etc…
---medicine name:Default is ON here. When you tick the checkmark, when you change the name of the medicine, the change will not be effected the past data. When it is OFF, the change will be effected the past data as well.
---Import SD card: Import data from SD card.
---Export SD card: Export data to SD card.
---Export Cloud:You can backup data to Google Drive and Dropbox.＊Please install either software from the market.
３）"Password": Set the password.
４）"Copy to SD card": Copy the data to internal and external SD card.
５）"Alarm":Set volume and sound.
６）"Recovery": Use this function when you want to retrieve the previous data. ＊Please note that the current data will be deleted when you use this function.
＊How to save medications
１）The initial screen is the calendar.
Save your medications first by tapping the lower area where it says "Save your medication!".
２）Move to Tag screen.
Open Medicine Registration screen by tapping the tag with plus button.
---Medication:Enter the name.
---Memo:Save a memo.
---Icon:Select one mark of the medicine.
---When do you take?:Select the start date and the end date.
---Week:Select the week( If you take them on an irregular base.).
---Day Interval:Select the day interval from Everyday, every second day and every three days.
---Select when you take the medicines (Morning/Noon/Night/Before bed).
---Select when you take them before/between/after the meal. Or, If the medication is a pill-in-the-pocket, select "potion".
---Alarm:Set the alarm. Tick the checkmarks otherwise it will not work.
３）Return to the calendar after you save the medicines. You can confirm the marks on the date.
４）Saved data will be appeared in the lower area of the calendar.
＊Tap the lower area of the calendar to save the time you take the medications.
１）Move to Medicine Tag. Tap "All Select" when you want to save the time at one tap.２）Tick the checkmarks one by one when you want to save the time separately.
３）When you save the time, Circle marks will be appeared on the screen. Tap one of them.
４）When tapping a circle mark, it chenges to triangle and X mark. You can use the triangle the situation like, you took the medication but not on time for example. You can use them as you like.
５）Edit the time with the button shows the time on it.
６）Tap the pencil button! You can save a note for the medication. Return to the list with Save button.
Tap List Tag!
Move to Medication List screen.
１）Press and hold to change the sequence.
Tap Hospital tag!
１）Medical examination:Tick the checkmark when you go to hospital then a hospital mark will be displayed on the calendar.
２）Date of next checkup:Save the next visit. Select the date.
３）Appoint:Save the time.
４）Memo:Save a memo.
＊You can confirm the hospital mark on the date.
１）Tap the arrow in the middle of the calendar to switch to a full-screen.
１）Help：Move to the description webpage of GalleryApp.
２）Market：An Introduction of GalleryApp's other apps.
＜Bottom's buttons from the left＞
１）Today：Return to today's date.
２）Left/Right ：Move the date right and left.
３）List：Move to List screen.
１）Middle button:Tap this button to see all the contents at one tap.
２）Left arrow:Displays the previous month.
３）Right arrow：Displyas the next month
Para ingresar utiliza tu usuario y contraseña de la Oficina Virtual MedPlus.
Con nuestra aplicación tienes acceso a: Información útil y actualizada, agilidad en trámites y descarga y envío de información.
- Solicita citas médicas: En tu nueva aplicación móvil puedes agendar tus citas en nuestros centros médicos.
- Autorizaciones médicas: Utiliza la cámara de tu dispositivo para tomarle una foto a cada autorización que desees solicitar.
- Directorio médico: Ingresa a la sección del directorio médico que necesites consultar. Puedes elegir entre:
*Clínica o institución
*Red de urgencias
- Red Internacional: ¿Vas a viajar fuera del país? Conoce cómo acceder al servicio de Asistencia Internacional.
- Centros médicos: Conoce la ubicación y números de contacto de nuestros Centros Médicos.
- Oficinas Administrativas: ¿Sabes en donde se encuentra la oficina MedPlus más cercana? Accede a esta información a través de nuestra aplicación móvil.
Descarga nuestra aplicación y disfruta de los servicios y beneficios que tenemos para ti.
PLUS significa MÁS
Full generic information including Therapeutic Class, Indications, Adult Doses, Pediatric Doses, Doses in Renal impairment, Doses in Hepatic impairment, Contraindications, Boxed Warning, Warnings / Precautions, Adverse Reactions, Overdose Reactions, Drug Interactions, Lab Interactions, Food Interactions, Mechanism of Actions, Metabolism, Pharmacodynamics, Assesment, Monitoring, Patient Counselling, Administration, Same I/V compatible, Same I/V incompatible, Pregnancy Category, Lactation, Storage Conditions, ATC Classification.
Drug - Drug interactions details with mechanism of interaction, security level and management.
Details of various drug brands available in market.We have collection of more than 1 lac drug brands ( Mostly Indian, Brands names of other country coming soon ) and increasing day by day.
Following details are provided:
Constituents of brand with amount
Manufacturer Name and complete address including contact no. and email id
Type of preparation like tablet, syrup, cream etc.
price per unit
when you search with exact brand name then GenericPedia system will automatically search for other brands with 100% similar constituents and will display that list according to increasing price or you can select to search similar brand by clicking on "Click to see all brands with all above constituents"
It support following search
Drug Brand Name ( Generic drugs brand name list )
Drug – Drug Interaction Search.
Pharmaceutical company Name
Combination of generic name
Search all brand which are 100% similar to other brand
Word Auto completion when you type
Select Brand, Drug - Drug Interaction or Generic from drop down to search respective content.
Following type of Input is supported
Full brand or generic name or pharmaceutical company
like Dolo Relieve or Dolo , paracetamol, Medico Health Care etc
combination of any of above
like paracetamol Medico Health Care , Dolo paracetamol etc.
Partial Name if you know only part of name of drug or generic name ( minimum of 3 character you should know e.g. para, ceta, medi, dolo ) . Your search query will be like this para* , *ceta* , *mol, i.e. you have to replace the missing characters with * ( without any space )
Input for Drug – Drug Interactions Search
Right Name of any no. of generic drugs separated by space between which interaction you want to search. It also support partial names as mentioned above e.g. paracetamol Probenecid can be searched as para* pro* , *mol pro*, *mol *cid etc. i.e. you have to replace the missing characters with * ( without any space )
Large screen version is also available at
GenericPedia is not responsible for any system generated error in displaying details.
it only help you to compare brands and is not replacement to proper medical advice.Contact your doctor for consultant before using any medicine.
• My Drug List – Add your medications to instantly assemble relevant medical information in a simple, easy to read personalized format. Access in-depth consumer information, FDA alerts, drug interactions, plus food, allergy and medical condition interactions. An invaluable tool for medication management and adherence.
• Complete Drugs A to Z listings – Fast search, accurate suggestion engine and the most comprehensive database of drug information available online.
• Pill Identifier – Identify any meds simply by entering an imprint, shape or color. Database updated daily.
• Interactions Checker – Provides a list of interactions that may occur when different drugs are taken at the same time. Also checks food interactions automatically.
• Q & A – Ask a specific question about your medication. Search on thousands of questions and answers.
• Health Professionals – Quick access to all the tools you know and trust.
• Many more helpful tools. Try the Symptom Checker. Lookup specialised databases for side effects and dosage information. Not quite sure how to spell a drug name? Use the phonetic search.
The app requires full network access to gain access to the Drugs.com drug information database.
The app requires access to "Photos / Media / Files" to allow the app to be installed on the SD Card. We do not read your photos, media or files.
Important Notice: You must not rely on this application alone to remember to take your prescriptions or to replace medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult with your healthcare professional.
Drugs.com does not provide medical or treatment advice. Always consult with a physician.
Follow us on Twitter @drugscom for tips and updates.
Drugs.com is the most popular, comprehensive and up-to-date source of drug information online. Providing free, peer-reviewed, accurate and independent data on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines & natural products. Drugs.com is a multiple Webby Award nominee and attracts more than 24 million U.S. visitors per month (Comscore, December 2014).
If you have any feature requests, suggestions or you simply need help, please visit http://www.drugs.com/apps/support/ and our responsive support team will prioritize your request.
• View your current KP medications; manage schedules and track doses with a few simple clicks.
• View dose history and easily edit alerts including date, time, and action required.
• Receive updates to your KP medications list directly from your Kaiser Permanente electronic medical record with every launch of the app.
• Click to call for questions or advice related to symptoms or to contact your doctor.
• Add a photo of the pill or bottle to help identify each medication.
• Store notes or instructions about each medication.
• Customize your alerts and other settings.
• Share your medication list and summary of use to others