Several emotional or psychological reasons may drive you into taking drugs. At times it is mere curiosity that propels you to develop drug addiction over time. Drug addiction refers to the compulsive use of psychoactive drugs to such a level at which the user of drugs has no other way out and continues to use it.
Though drugs addiction like opium have been common since historical times it is in recent times that the problem has been exacerbated significantly. This is mainly due to the cultivation of plants yielding drugs, advancements in biochemistry and improvements in means of getting access to drugs. The introduction of purified forms of active biological agents and the synthesis of new substances like methamphetamine has made drugs more widespread. Clinically, the word ‘addiction’ has been replaced by the word ‘dependency’ in relation to drugs.
It may be noted that not all persons are equally prone to addiction. Some persons are psychologically or genetically more predisposed to drug addiction. Again, some kinds of drugs get the better of some particular types of persons more easily. Similarly, the manner of treatment and method of recovery from addiction vary widely according to the types of drugs, amount of drugs, duration of drug addiction, medical complications and social necessities of the patient.
There is the 12-step program among the many recovery methods. Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous are prominent examples included herein. These are popularly used for a variety of addictions concerning the individual addicted and the family of the individual. Then there are the substance-abuse rehabilitation centers that frequently offer a residential treatment program for the seriously addicted and strive to isolate the drug addicts from other drug users and drug dealers.
The cognitive-behavior therapy, rational-emotive theory or other types of psychological behavior modification methods are employed in the treatment of drug addiction. Replacement drugs like methadone are also used. This methadone is in itself a drug but in order to reduce dependency on stronger drugs like opium it proves helpful. Acupuncture is also a treatment of choice that helps alleviate drug addiction symptoms.
Carrying out the suitable treatment from the various treatments available can bring about recovery from drug addiction. The object is to somehow bring about abstinence from the various addictive substances called drugs.
Download Drug Addiction apps now!
This application contains general information about medical drugs and available brands. The information is not a substitute to a Doctor's advice, and should not be treated as such. You must not rely on the information on this application as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
We have tried our best to keep up with the current prices of the medicines but the rates may be outdated. We will strive to keep it in sync with the market prices.
The various information about a generic drug including its Interaction, Contra-Indication, Adverse Reaction, etc and all other fields listed in the application have been compiled by qualified experts in Pharmacology. All the data belongs to Artdex & Cognoscis and any form of plagiarism in any form will invite legal notice.
About the Application:
This application provides complete details about the various generic medical drugs available in India. It carefully lists each drug's
*Adverse Drug Reactions
*Dosage Information under different categories
*Instruction for Special Population
*Schedule of the Drug
Each of the information provided of the generic drug has been compiled by experts in the field of pharmacology and all the information has been backed up by providing the references to the compiled information so that it can be transparently verified.
The generic drugs are compiled alphabetically as well as by Pharmacological classification which not only makes finding the drugs easy but also helps in placing the drug in proper category which may be helpful to a student or new practitioners.
The applications also provides the various brands under which the generics are marketed. Each generic is accompanied by list of brand names along with their company name and their price. It makes for easy comparison of prices.
The application also has a comprehensive search option to search generic names, brand names, company names to get to the information in least time.
★As seen on Fox News TV: http://fxn.ws/1ndAZhW. Download Medisafe for free and start managing your medication★
MediSafe is intuitive, visual, easy to set up and entirely FREE pill reminder and meds management app. With just a few simple steps, you can add a medication, get reminders and track your progress. You can even manage a family member’s medication or have a loved one or caregiver make sure you take your meds as prescribed.
Whether you are taking one medicine or many, you know how difficult it can be to take the correct dose at the correct time in right way. If you are a caretaker for a parent or child, you know how stressful it is not knowing for sure if your loved one took their pills.
★MediSafe medication reminder has the solution. It's free and simple!★
MediSafe will remind you when to take your medication. You can also update your app manually about your medications. Your Med-Friend (family member or caretaker) is notified in case you don’t check in, so they can remind you only if needed.
★Download MediSafe medication reminder, never forget a medicine dose again!★
• Visual and super easy to handle Medication Reminder.
• Syncing family members' devices and medication in real time.
• Reliable medication reminder, even if your device is asleep.
• New! Track your measurements to make sure your in great health alongside your medication.
• Choose your meds reminder sound.
• See on your medication list of what is "due today".
• Rx refill reminds you when you need to restock on medicine, and offers discounts.
• List PRN medication (on demand/as required pills).
• See your medication progress report and send it to the doctor or nurse.
• Sync reminders with your Android Wear smartwatch.
• New! Medication discount card and coupons (US only).
Free extra features, after registration:
• Automatic secured backup and restore on the Medisafe cloud server (HIPAA compliant servers).
★ Download Medisafe, never worry about family drugs doses anymore! ★
Please watch these instructional videos:
+The Next Web: http://tnw.co/Rr6U1G
+Pando Daily: http://bit.ly/1qO6UVB
+Fast Company: http://bit.ly/1hXRC9n
+Information week: http://ubm.io/1gKNgXt
+Med City News: http://bit.ly/1r25PYz
+Inside Mobile Apps: http://bit.ly/Qr9pjo
And many others...
Medi Safe is well adjusted for managing drugs for many complex health conditions such as Diabetes, heart conditions and cancer treatments, but also as a convenient reminder for taking birth control lady pills and vitamins. Track your glucose levels, blood pressure, pulse, temperature and weight alongside your medication management.
Reduce your stress and improve health with Medi-Safe - the best medication reminder !
App permissions information
“Read your contacts” – if you choose to add a Med-Friend to sync your meds to. MediSafe never stores your address book content and doesn’t access your address book without your control.
“Find accounts on the device” – used in push messaging. In case family member forgets a medication, we will notify you via push notification.
If everything is free how do we make business?
We have paid versions of our leading medication reminder that we offer to pharmacies, hospitals and healthcare providers.
Running into issues? We’re very responsive - send an email to email@example.com
We will appreciate to hear any suggestions or ideas you have.
Make a list of your medication, take log and it reminds you the time you take the medication by setting alarm.
It is so convenient that you can manage the log with the calendar.
Add marks ◯, ☓ or △ on the name of medicine. By doing so, you can see at one view if you did take your
medication or not.
You can also take a note (memo) missed dose or something that you are worried about and save it as a journal.
Initial Screen is the calendar.
1. Setting: You can customize the calendar.
2. Mark: You can add marks on the date of the calendar.
＊You can delete marks by selecting the same mark and then tap twice.
3. Alarm: Set vibration duration, volume and alarm sound.
4. Password: Set password.
＊From the left button＊
1. "Today" button: Go back to the today's date.
2. "Left" and "Right" button: Move the date right and left.
3. "Registration" button: Make a list of your medication. Press "New" then move to the registration screen.
4. "List" button: You can see the list of your medication log.
1. Press "Registration" button on the calendar screen → Press "New" → Move to the registration screen.
2. Enter the name of the medicine, duration of your medication, when you take it and set the alarm. → Press "Save".
3. When you save it, you can confirm that your medicined is added on the list.
1. After you saved the medication on the registration screen, go back to the calendar.
2. You can confirm the name of the medicine and when you take them on the lower part of the calendar.
3. After you take the medication, tap the name of the medicine.
4. Move to the "Did you take your medication?" screen.
5. Select "morning", "noon" or "night" from the drop-down list and then tap one of the buttons ◯, ☓, and △. →
6. ◯ = you took the medication, ☓ = you forgot to take and △ = you took it late.
7. You can take a note (memo).
Support Android Wear Vibration
※Pay ver No ads
Our Mission: To give our customers the best health and wellness experience to look better, feel better and live better.
As a parent company and a strong supporter of Lawtons Drugs, Sobeys core values reflect the commitment and convictions that have helped shape the company over the past 100 years. Since our 1907 beginning as a small pharmacy in Newfoundland, Lawtons Drugs has portrayed integrity, commitment to its employees, and a desire to consistently exceed customer expectations in service, value and product selection. Lawtons Drugs has since grown to 80 locations in Atlantic Canada with plans to expand even further. Our pharmacy services complement customers’ prescriptions and help them manage their family’s medication and health care needs. Lawtons Drugs has a full line of home healthcare solutions, beauty, cosmetics, convenience and giftware products to suit everyone’s needs.
Our new app gives you access to…
• Prescription Refills
• Health Advice
• Flyers and Savings
• Bonus Offers
• Refill, transfer and manage prescriptions
• Access your prescription history
• Scan to refill and refill without signing in
• Find a CVS/pharmacy store and check hours
• Shop your weekly ad for deals and create a shopping list
• Access your CVS.com and ExtraCare accounts
• Send savings and rewards to card
• Create a mobile ExtraCare “card” that can be scanned at most registers and ExtraCare Coupon Centers
• Sign up to receive offer-filled emails
• Shop CVS.com on your app
• See MinuteClinic locations, services and accepted insurance
• Order photos for express pick up
• And much more!
→ Has the medication been recalled? (Nearly 250 FDA recalls in the past 60 days)
→ Is the medication on shortage? (Over 1000+ drugs currently)
→ Are you taking too much of a particular ingredient? (e.g. Up to 78,000 acetaminophen overdoses/year in the US)
→ Does the drug interact with your other medications? (There are 10K+ known drug interactions causing 100K+ deaths/year)
Don't waste your time and risk your family's health by doing everything manually or using a simplistic pill 'reminder' app. In as little as 30 seconds, PillFill can import your prescriptions, doctors, and pharmacies all automatically updated and organized for you. Better yet, PillFill monitors your medications to assist you in making smart decisions.
The best part? Privacy! No obnoxious ads and all of your sensitive information is in your own encrypted user profile available across all of your devices.
PillFill is an ambitious effort from Apothesource Inc- a small 3-person startup based in South Carolina. We're trying lots of new ideas and concepts and we thrive on feedback. If you run into any problems, please contact us at the support link in the sidebar- we love to help and normally respond within 12 hours!
• Automatic Import and Notifications- Imports pharmacy/insurance information automatically and notifies you about potential drug interactions, potential duplication, recalls, shortages, and lower-cost options
• Secure Cloud Sync- Syncs to an client-encrypted cloud health profile (only accessible by you) and accessible on all of your devices.
• Reliable Drug Information- Recommendations and pricing information from Consumer Reports Best Buy Drugs. FDA data about your specific drug and manufacturer is linked to each of your medications. Also includes general information from MedLine Plus and active ingredient data from the National Institute of Health.
And much more!
If you have any questions or run into any problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Curious about the permissions required for this app? Please see this post for a breakdown of permission usage: http://pillfill.com/?p=989
Health Account Support:
Pharmacy Accounts: CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Kmart*, RiteAid*, Target*, Bi-Lo*, Winn-Dixie*
Insurance Accounts: Caremark, Medco/Express Scripts, Catamaran, EnvisionRx*
(* Limited support due to these accounts providing insufficient information to cover all PillFill functions. Linking of prescriber, medication details, etc. may not fully/correctly work.)
The Consumer Reports Best Buy Drugs™ (CRBBD) content is provided under license by Consumers Union of United States, Inc. PillFill & Apothesource, Inc. are not affiliated, endorsed, or licensed by any of the above pharmacy or insurance companies.
PillFill is an application designed to help you understand your medications and improve your discussions with your healthcare providers- It is not a replacement for the specific advice you receive from your doctor or pharmacist. Please note that PillFill provides information based on the available information from your accounts and the FDA, NIH, and other governmental data sources on a best effort basis. PillFill & Apothesource make no guarantees about the accuracy or applicability of the information- always consult your doctor or pharmacist before making any changes to your medication regime.
Acetaminophen Overdose Information: http://www.propublica.org/article/tylenol-mcneil-fda-behind-the-numbers
FDA Recalls: http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/
Just tapping buttons to save your log! You can also save notes, the time you take medicines and when you go to hospitals for exams. It has an alarm setting too!
You can backup, send and retrieve your data via "Gmail" and "Google Drive" by using "Export Cloud" function! ＊Medication Log Wiz does not sync with Google Calendar.
Medication Log Wiz Howto Guide
１）"Setting": Set the starting week of the calendar etc…
---medicine name:Default is ON here. When you tick the checkmark, when you change the name of the medicine, the change will not be effected the past data. When it is OFF, the change will be effected the past data as well.
---Import SD card: Import data from SD card.
---Export SD card: Export data to SD card.
---Export Cloud:You can backup data to Google Drive and Dropbox.＊Please install either software from the market.
３）"Password": Set the password.
４）"Copy to SD card": Copy the data to internal and external SD card.
５）"Alarm":Set volume and sound.
６）"Recovery": Use this function when you want to retrieve the previous data. ＊Please note that the current data will be deleted when you use this function.
＊How to save medications
１）The initial screen is the calendar.
Save your medications first by tapping the lower area where it says "Save your medication!".
２）Move to Tag screen.
Open Medicine Registration screen by tapping the tag with plus button.
---Medication:Enter the name.
---Memo:Save a memo.
---Icon:Select one mark of the medicine.
---When do you take?:Select the start date and the end date.
---Week:Select the week( If you take them on an irregular base.).
---Day Interval:Select the day interval from Everyday, every second day and every three days.
---Select when you take the medicines (Morning/Noon/Night/Before bed).
---Select when you take them before/between/after the meal. Or, If the medication is a pill-in-the-pocket, select "potion".
---Alarm:Set the alarm. Tick the checkmarks otherwise it will not work.
３）Return to the calendar after you save the medicines. You can confirm the marks on the date.
４）Saved data will be appeared in the lower area of the calendar.
＊Tap the lower area of the calendar to save the time you take the medications.
１）Move to Medicine Tag. Tap "All Select" when you want to save the time at one tap.２）Tick the checkmarks one by one when you want to save the time separately.
３）When you save the time, Circle marks will be appeared on the screen. Tap one of them.
４）When tapping a circle mark, it chenges to triangle and X mark. You can use the triangle the situation like, you took the medication but not on time for example. You can use them as you like.
５）Edit the time with the button shows the time on it.
６）Tap the pencil button! You can save a note for the medication. Return to the list with Save button.
Tap List Tag!
Move to Medication List screen.
１）Press and hold to change the sequence.
Tap Hospital tag!
１）Medical examination:Tick the checkmark when you go to hospital then a hospital mark will be displayed on the calendar.
２）Date of next checkup:Save the next visit. Select the date.
３）Appoint:Save the time.
４）Memo:Save a memo.
＊You can confirm the hospital mark on the date.
１）Tap the arrow in the middle of the calendar to switch to a full-screen.
１）Help：Move to the description webpage of GalleryApp.
２）Market：An Introduction of GalleryApp's other apps.
＜Bottom's buttons from the left＞
１）Today：Return to today's date.
２）Left/Right ：Move the date right and left.
３）List：Move to List screen.
１）Middle button:Tap this button to see all the contents at one tap.
２）Left arrow:Displays the previous month.
３）Right arrow：Displyas the next month
Has a drug addiction taken over your life? Are you finally looking to break the cycle? Do you or someone you know need some help? If so, pay close attention!
This book covers everything there is to know about drug addiction and it's easily understandable to the average person!
You're going to discover so many things on addiction with little effort! Not only will you discover the thrill of breaking free from your addiction, but you'll also learn extra bonus tips to actually help other people!
Here is what you will learn inside...
★ Learn the benefits of helping yourself.
★ Find out why most people use drugs.
★ Discover the different types of drugs.
★ Learn how each plays a role.
★ Discover what happens during the drug episodes.
★ Finding out if you have a problem.
★ Discover how to get treatment for yourself.
★ Learn the signs in others.
★ Discover how you can help others in the same situation.
★ Learn how addiction works.
★ Discover rehab treatment plans.
★ Learn about drug detoxing.
★ and much, Much More!
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $16.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
This app helps us to easily identify diseases and symptoms and gives its treatment. It also explains what precautions we should take.
This app contains novel information that the general public and their doctors are largely unaware of.
WebMD for Android helps you with your decision-making and health improvement efforts by providing mobile access 24/7 to mobile-optimized health information and decision-support tools including WebMD’s Symptom Checker, Drugs & Treatments, First Aid Information and Local Health Listings. WebMD the App also gives you access to first aid information without having to be connected wirelessly – critical if you don’t have Internet access in the time of need.
• WebMD Symptom Checker – Select the part of the body that is troubling you, choose your symptoms, & learn about potential conditions or issues.
• Conditions – Find medically reviewed information about Conditions relevant to you & learn more about causes, treatments, & related symptoms.
• Drugs & Treatments – Search our extensive database for information on Drugs, Supplements, & Vitamins. Access content such as Uses, Side Effects, Warnings, and more.
• Pill Identification Tool – Identify your prescription drugs and over the counter medicines by pill shape, color, & imprint.
• First Aid Essentials – Your handy guide for medical emergencies. From insect stings to broken bones, helpful treatment tips are always available, even without an Internet connection.
• Local Health Listings – Find the closest physician, hospital, & pharmacy based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• Create custom lists of Drugs, Conditions, and Articles
• Save custom lists securely
• Review your saved information anytime and anywhere
• Native Voice Search Functionality – Search WebMD with their voice for a condition, drug, treatment or first aid topic.
• Maps – View local health listings & individual Physician, Hospital, & Pharmacy locations in a map view.
• Get Directions – Enter your primary address once in app settings and get one click directions.
• Email Friends – Send your friends medically reviewed content covering First Aid, Conditions, & Drugs.
• Email Me – Quickly send yourself content with one click. Simply save your email address in app settings.
• Content Updates – Timely content is updated automatically.
• Tour – Swipe through a quick visual tour of key features and navigation.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
1. 동일성분의약품의 최고가와 최저가와 상품명을 요약해 보여줍니다.
2. 선택한 의약품의 가격변동내역을 보여줍니다.
3. 키보드가 화면을 가리는 경우를 최소화해 더욱 넒은 화면을 보여줍니다.
4. PC버전의 핵심기능을 모두 구현했습니다.
지난 10여년 동안 PC용으로 개발해 배포하던 B119를 안드로이드폰 용으로 포팅했습니다. 모바일에 맞게 간편하고 핵심적인 기능을 우선 구현했습니다.
처방의약품을 검색해서 의약품의 전문/일반의약품 여부, 약가, 성분, 보험코드, 동일성분 의약품들 등의 정보를 보여줍니다.
2010.10.23 수정: 의약품 정보를 인터넷에서 더욱 편리하게 찾게 했습니다. 아울러 성분명을 클릭하면 Wikipedia에서 상세한 영문 정보를 찾을 수 있게 했습니다.
개발자 연락처 :
부산시 부산진구 가야대로 779 가까운약국
Some prescription drug benefits presented in this application, among others, to address a wide variety of complaints or illness of more than 76+ kinds of complaints.
We serve more than 76+ solutions to overcome various diseases, ranging from mild illness to severe disease such as cancer, tumors and diabetes.
- Overweight vs. Obesity
Plus a comprehensive section on Treatments and helpful ideas on how to control obesity and maintain a healthy weight and lifestyle.
Plus a section on how to get help for yourself or for a loved one who is debilitated by depression.
Note: The content in this program is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for emergency treatment, formal first-aid training, or professional medical advice. If you believe that you, or someone else is in a life threatening or emergency medical situation, please seek professional medical help immediately.