This application is not a trial. Now you can access the same content you rely on in Micromedex® on your Android device for free. Drug Information contains the industry’s most comprehensive drug information and is backed by the same thorough, unbiased editorial process as Micromedex. Now from anywhere, clinical care teams can instantly get information to support confident treatment decisions.
Drug Information is a free resource for on-the-go access to the industry’s most trusted clinical reference information, providing users the peace-of mind of knowing the information is from Micromedex, coupled with the ease of use of Android devices. An internet connection is not required, allowing for access at anytime from anywhere.
Drug Information contains concise information on 4500+ search terms, covering:
• generic names, including selected combination products
• common trade names
• therapeutic class
• black box warnings
• dosage, adult
• dosage, pediatric
• dose adjustments
• indications (differentiated as “FDA labeled” and “non-FDA labeled”)
• how supplied
• adverse effects (separated into “common” and “serious”)
• drug interactions
• pregnancy category
• breast feeding
• mechanism of action
DrugIndex delivers frequently updated, comprehensive, practical information on over 30,000+ brand name and 2000+ generic drugs. This powerful app contains everything you need to provide better care to your patients including information on dosing and administration, safety, interactions and patient teaching.
It provides all the information required to protect themselves and their patients when administering drugs. This application delivers evidence base need to safely administer these drugs along with important patient monitoring instructions specific to each drug.
• Prescription & safety information of 2,000+ drugs and 30000 brands
• Drug / Brand Search Features
• Bookmark useful drugs / brand drugs to a personalized ‘saved’ list for easy access
• Special features of drugs, detailed information, safety details, available brands for each drugs etc.
MEDICAL NEWS CHANNELS- RSS FEEDS
• Default category based news channels (RSS feeds)
• Add or remove new changes
• Ability to save and email articles, share articles on Facebook and read offline without internet connection
SUPPORTED DEVICE AND OS INFORMATION
• Supported OS: 4.0 , 4.0.3, 4.0.4 , 4.1
NOTE: Users with 'rooted' devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using drugindex.
English and French within the App !
This app may be used by both healthcare professionals and the public.
Numerous drugs have the ability to pass through the placental barrier to reach the fetus during pregnancy, potentially leading to toxicities. The same phenomenon occurs when a woman breast-feeds her child with drugs that pass from the mother’s blood into her milk.
You (or your wife, this app is not restricted to women !) are pregnant or breast-feeding your baby ? You have a headache, cramps, digestive disorders, or a medical prescription for any chronic disease and you wonder which drugs you can take and which you must not ? With this app, you will be able to know what to do, which drugs to take and which you must avoid because they may be toxic to your baby. After the welcome screen, simply touch “Check your drugs”, then type in the first letters of the drug, and you get direct information on whether it is OK for you to take the drug (“O”) or NO, you should not take it (N), depending on the trimester of pregnancy.
This app gathered informations on more than 1000 different drugs (scientific names) which corresponds to near than 5000 drugs (brand names) and has been developed by pharmacists and physicians on the basis of scientific and medical data retrieved from the international scientific literature.
Take control. Participate in your healthcare.
MedWatcher is a mobile tool for both healthcare professionals and the general public. Now with easy-to-read descriptions of a drug’s medical uses and known side effects, and how long it has been on the market. Anyone can submit an adverse event report to FDA using the easy-to-use form on MedWatcher, or post to our online community to talk to others taking the same meds. You can make a quick list of all the drugs, vaccines and medical devices your family or patients use and track the latest developments in the app or via email.
Clinicians will find MedWatcher to be a vast improvement over the paper and fax FDA MedWatch form. No more cramped text boxes or tiny font! Do it at your convenience and fulfill your professional obligations in a convenient way. Get your patients involved in their health.
Actual feedback from people who report bad side effects or adverse events:
“I wanted to be heard.”
“I wanted action to be taken.”
“Reporting an adverse drug reaction can prevent harm to other people.”
(Source PMID: 20658130)
Available as a cross-platform app for tablet and mobile devices. More information at medwatcher.org.
MedWatcher was created by John Brownstein, Nabarun Dasgupta and Clark Freifeld. It is a project of Boston Children’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. The app was built by Epidemico, a technology company partially owned by Boston Children’s Hospital with exclusive license to HealthMap technology (healthmap.org).
Drug Rehab is a term for the procedures of medical or psychotherapeutic treatment, for dependency on psychoactive substances such as alcohol, prescribed medicines, and street drugs such as cocaine, heroin or amphetamines.
In this huge, informative drug rehab program tips app we have put the information into the following chapters:
1. What Drug Rehab Therapy Is Best?
2. Home Drug Rehab Or Drug Rehab Program?
3. How To Choose The Best Drug Rehab Program?
4. How To Choose The Right Drug Center?
5. How To Choose The Right Drug Rehab Program For Your Patient?
6. How To Choose The Right Drug Rehab Program?
7. How To Determine The Right Drug Rehab Program?
8. How To Get Rid Of Addiction? Try To Find The Appropriate Drug Rehab Program
9. How To Help Your Loved One With Drug Addiction?
10. How To Make Sure The Addiction Is Gone?
11. How To Choose The Right Drug Rehab Center For You
12. How To Select A Drug Rehab Center With The Best Drug Rehab Program
Drug Rehab Program Tips is one of the most valuable, informative drug rehabilitation apps you can find. Period!
We will update our app with more tips and news about how to treat drug addictions on a regular base.
Here are some features of our Drug Rehab Program Tips app:
- The most comprehensive ebook on drug rehab center.
- This ebook app covers everything there is to know about drug rehab programs.
- We have certain information on alcohol rehab, nicotine rehab and drug rehab in general.
Install this free app and share with your friends. Don’t miss it while it is still available for FREE.
Update contains new infos i.e.
- Gay Drug Rehab Programs in Illinois
- Gay Drug Rehab Programs and Drug Rehab Programs; Is There a Difference?
More will follow soon...
Bonus: upload your 23andMe personal genome data to check your specific profile for the different conditions. (Email your 23andMe zip file to the mobile; click on the attachment in email or in downloads manager and an option to import it into DIYgenomics will appear. Delete private data later if desired from the DIYgenomics app menu.)
Developers: v 3.0 Michael Kolb, Melanie Swan; v 1.0 Michael Kolb, Lawrence S. Wong, Melanie Swan.
The software is open-source: https://github.com/lablogga/DIYgenomics_Android
DIYgenomics is a non-profit research startup making personal genomic information useful and actionable.
• My Drug List – Add your medications to instantly assemble relevant medical information in a simple, easy to read personalized format. Access in-depth consumer information, FDA alerts, drug interactions, plus food, allergy and medical condition interactions. An invaluable tool for medication management and adherence.
• Complete Drugs A to Z listings – Fast search, accurate suggestion engine and the most comprehensive database of drug information available online.
• Pill Identifier – Identify any meds simply by entering an imprint, shape or color. Database updated daily.
• Interactions Checker – Provides a list of interactions that may occur when different drugs are taken at the same time. Also checks food interactions automatically.
• Q & A – Ask a specific question about your medication. Search on thousands of questions and answers.
• Health Professionals – Quick access to all the tools you know and trust.
• Many more helpful tools. Try the Symptom Checker. Lookup specialised databases for side effects and dosage information. Not quite sure how to spell a drug name? Use the phonetic search.
Important Notice: You must not rely on this application alone to remember to take your prescriptions or to replace medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult with your healthcare professional.
Drugs.com is the leading online drug information resource with over nine million unique visitors per month (ComScore, January 2013). Providing free, independent, peer-reviewed, and up-to-date information at both consumer and professional levels, Drugs.com empowers patients and caregivers to take charge of their health and be more informed than ever before.
If you have any feature requests, suggestions or you simply need help, please visit http://www.drugs.com/apps/support/ and our responsive support team will prioritize your request.
Follow us on Twitter @drugscom for tips and updates.
it helping you all to know true meaning of Disease and drugs. Download best app of Disease + drugs with collection of disease , drugs and there meaning. it is helpful for all medicals which want the meaning of particular disease.This is the best Android application in my opinion! It helped me so much as a medical student and I will give an combine app of drugs and disease to Medical Applications on smartphones!
An excellent dictionary for both consumers and health professionals
Identify more than 10000 drug and disease
Find out customer ratings / comments of your prescription.
This app contain information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to near by doctor. All information presented by the application is for educational purpose solely
Keywords: disease guide , Dictionary, Medical Annotator, Thesaurus. Disease, illness, disorder, sickness, medical, doctor, symptoms, mental, psychiatric, drugs guide, drugs help
Full generic information including Therapeutic Class, Indications, Adult Doses, Pediatric Doses, Doses in Renal impairment, Doses in Hepatic impairment, Contraindications, Boxed Warning, Warnings / Precautions, Adverse Reactions, Overdose Reactions, Drug Interactions, Lab Interactions, Food Interactions, Mechanism of Actions, Metabolism, Pharmacodynamics, Assesment, Monitoring, Patient Counselling, Administration, Same I/V compatible, Same I/V incompatible, Pregnancy Category, Lactation, Storage Conditions, ATC Classification.
Drug - Drug interactions details with mechanism of interaction, security level and management.
Details of various drug brands available in market.We have collection of more than 1 lac drug brands ( Mostly Indian, Brands names of other country coming soon ) and increasing day by day.
Following details are provided:
Constituents of brand with amount
Manufacturer Name and complete address including contact no. and email id
Type of preparation like tablet, syrup, cream etc.
price per unit
when you search with exact brand name then GenericPedia system will automatically search for other brands with 100% similar constituents and will display that list according to increasing price or you can select to search similar brand by clicking on "Click to see all brands with all above constituents"
It support following search
Drug Brand Name ( Generic drugs brand name list )
Drug – Drug Interaction Search.
Pharmaceutical company Name
Combination of generic name
Search all brand which are 100% similar to other brand
Word Auto completion when you type
Select Brand, Drug - Drug Interaction or Generic from drop down to search respective content.
Following type of Input is supported
Full brand or generic name or pharmaceutical company
like Dolo Relieve or Dolo , paracetamol, Medico Health Care etc
combination of any of above
like paracetamol Medico Health Care , Dolo paracetamol etc.
Partial Name if you know only part of name of drug or generic name ( minimum of 3 character you should know e.g. para, ceta, medi, dolo ) . Your search query will be like this para* , *ceta* , *mol, i.e. you have to replace the missing characters with * ( without any space )
Input for Drug – Drug Interactions Search
Right Name of any no. of generic drugs separated by space between which interaction you want to search. It also support partial names as mentioned above e.g. paracetamol Probenecid can be searched as para* pro* , *mol pro*, *mol *cid etc. i.e. you have to replace the missing characters with * ( without any space )
Large screen version is also available at
GenericPedia is not responsible for any system generated error in displaying details.
it only help you to compare brands and is not replacement to proper medical advice.Contact your doctor for consultant before using any medicine.
Whether you are an ordinary user that needs general information on health or you are passionate about the well-being of humanity, this is the right app you need.
You can also save the lives of people by using this app judiciously.
Body Mass Index analysis
Save A Life
- India's first offline drug reference app displaying 1200+ generics and 70,000 brands
- Quick Search by Generic, Brand or Therapy Group
- Get complete details of the generic drug and it's available brands in India
- *Unique Feature* First of it's kind, to display the different combinations and it's brands available for a generic drug
- Simple, Concise yet precise drug information at your finger tips
- Save frequently referred drugs into your favorite list
We strive to give our users the best possible experience to get 5 stars. If there is any issue, please write to us and give us an opportunity before rating us below 5. Thank you!
Tags: Drug Dictionary, Drug, Medicine, Health, Reference, Dictionary, WebMD, Medscape, Micromedex, Medstac, Medstack, Generic Drug, APICON