Available for tablets and phones!
Touch, Look, Listen is just like a real board book. Each page is introduced by a playful rhyme, while bright and colorful images magically pop-up in each 3D scene. When little ones tap a picture, they see and hear the word for it, making this a powerful tool for learning new words as well as reinforcing those they already know. With the second language option, they can explore other languages too, including French, German, Spanish and Chinese.
The book covers all the popular preschool subjects, grouped into 14 different categories. There are lots of familiar things to find and name, such as animals, vehicles and things around the home, along with key concepts such as numbers and colors.
Touch, Look, Listen ~ My First Words is part of the StoryToys Junior line. Designed for young children aged 15 months to 3+ years old, it includes the following features:
• Full 3D experience - just like a real book
• 14 interactive 3D pop-up scenes and over 100 words
• Choice of English, French, German, Spanish and Chinese as either primary or secondary language
• Fully narrated in each language by professional actors
• Stunning and highly-detailed photographs showing objects as they are in real life
• Featuring a calming soundtrack and fun sound effects such as animal noises and vehicles
Some Reviews of StoryToys’ Previous titles:
"StoryToys has near-brilliantly rethought children's books. This application evolves the very concept of what a story can be."
~ Jeremy Horowitz, iLounge
“Every page keeps the reader wanting more. The interactivity of the pop-up pages is superb.”
~ Leanne McGinty, Ahgoo Review
“Now THIS is what I call an app!! My jaw dropped when I started reading this interactive book.”
~ Sylvia Duckworth, French Apps for kids
“Stunning. If I had to sum up this app in one word it would absolutely be stunning.”
~ Danielle Smith, TheresABook.com
Two iLounge awards for best kids’ app
Winner of two Mom’s Choice gold and silver awards
Winner of the Editor’s Choice Award for Excellence in Design (Children’s technology review)
Shortlist nominations for the FutureBook Digital Innovation Award
Best Kids’ App Ever winner
Longlisted for the DBW Publishing innovation award (children’s book category)
Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Award.
Don’t forget to share your review below, we’d love to hear what you think!
Stay in touch to hear about new releases and promotions:
Visit us: storytoys.com
Email us: For any technical issues please email us at email@example.com
Like us on Facebook: Facebook.com / StoryToys
Follow us on Twitter: @StoryToys
-- An interactive picture book with over 100 sounds and pictures --
Touch & Listen is the optimal picture book app for young children. When you touch an object its name is read out and it is shown full screen with a picture and a sound. If you want to practice the sounds you have learned, there is even a fun and educational Guess the Sound game. The simple layout, fine photographs and pictures, and fun sounds make this an app which will provide hours of educational fun for young children.
The game includes six different categories with pictures and text: animals on the farm, wild animals, cars, in the house, and a surprise category with extra fun and special sounds.
LOTS OF DIFFERENT PICTURES AND SOUNDS
Every object is represented by several different sounds to enrich the learning experience and allow the app to be played again and again.
SIMPLE TO USE
You begin the game immediately when you start the app. No annoying menus -- just Touch and Listen!
BOTH A PICTURE BOOK AND A GAME
Not just a picture book; Touch & Listen has a unique “Guess the Sound” game! A sound is played and you guess who or what made that sound. A fun and rewarding way to practice new sounds and words.
DESIGN THE APP THE WAY YOU WANT IT
Do you want to just show the photographs but not the drawings? Or just hear the sound effects without hearing the words? In Touch & Listen you can choose how the game looks and works. Design the app that suits you best.
LEARN ANOTHER LANGUAGE
Multiple languages included: English, Dutch, French, Brazilian Portuguese, Swedish, Danish and Norwegian. Try playing in another language and practice your language skills!
Wombi makes fun and educational apps for kids! Check out all our apps on wombiapps.com!
100% FREE - No ADS, No Distraction, No Permissions.
ABC Touch Kids Best Learn (baby & preschool learning) is a premium learning app that is fully-featured and absolutely free. This simple educational game is designed so children enjoy success time and again and receive positive support in their learning aspects.
ABC Touch Kids Best Learn invites preschool children and babies to listen and learn the ABCs in ways that enchants them. Kids will learn the alphabet letters, alphabet letters sounds, alphabet letter names and will practice letter shapes, letter recognition, and finding letters in context. It will teach kids the phonetic sounds that the alphabet letters actually make.
The background music (instrumental ABC song), simplicity, usability (touch and scroll) makes this app standout for other learning apps and more kid friendly.
Highlights of the kid-friendly offering:
* Easy to use, simple and smooth experience - Just scroll and touch
* 100% FREE - No ADS, No Distraction, No Permissions.
* Designed specially for long time usage & night time usage
* Letter Naming - A premium distraction-free way for kids to learn the name and the appearance of each ABC alphabet letter. Kids can tap/click on the letters to verify that they have learned the names correctly.
* Recognizing & Remembering - Kids get used to playing this fun game where they have total control. By the time children are done with this game, they will know what each letter looks like, what letter goes with which sound and what object by heart. It teaches kids to recognize alphabet letters as they appear in words. As a result, preschoolers learn that words are made up of letters.
* Learn Letter Sounds/Phonics - Kids scroll to the alphabets, click/touch the area to hear the ABC phonics being pronounced along with real life objects to associate the real life environment.
* Soothing music - The background ABC music is soothing, hummable and nourishing. Even when the children are not playing they enjoy the background music.
* Skill Development - Will aid kids skill development are further exercised and expanded in their learning world.