• Learn and create through imaginative story play!
• Record your voice, move the characters, and watch your tale come to life.
Your favorite Disney Princesses are taking center-stage in a brand-new story—created by YOU! Make your own animated movie starring Cinderella, Ariel, Belle, and some of their very best friends. Choose your setting, characters, props, and actions—then record your voice to bring your magical tale to life. Simple puppet theater tools make it easy and fun to imagine and play. Disney Princess: Story Theater; where even the littlest princess can share her great big ideas, again and again.
• Enchanting Disney Princesses: Cinderella, Ariel, and Belle
• Multiple backgrounds, props, and surprises
• Resize and rotate your characters and props
• Beautiful art and magical sound set the stage
• Record your own voice and bring your story to life
**This app's features are available in English only**
• Introduces early literacy skills through guided and imaginative story play
• Multi-touch capability invites parents to join the fun
• In app guide for grownups offers offline activities to extend the learning
If you are experiencing any technical issues, please don't hesitate to contact customer care at 877-662-3769 or email@example.com.
Happy Shapes teaches preschool children how to recognize simple shapes in everyday objects.
Happy Shapes is easy to use. Give it a try, it's FREE!
I have designed the game so that instructions are not required. Kids figure it out by touching the screen and responding to the fun sounds and friendly shape characters.
Friendly-looking shape characters get a sad face if the child places them on top of a non-matching everyday object. The shapes get a happy face if the child places them on top of a matching object. They also do a spin emit a burst of stars. Thus, the child is rewarded for learning.
It doesn't matter what language your child speaks -- or whether they speak much at all! The game uses no words or voices, just inviting colors, facial expressions, cute sounds, and easy-to-understand interactions.
* It's easy to skip forward or back to the next or previous puzzle.
* If you don't like the background music, you may turn it off using the music on/off button. Other sounds remain -- these help the child learn.
* If you want to turn off all sounds, you must use your phone's manual audio controls.
* Happy Shapes is limited to four simple shapes - a square, a diamond, a circle and a triangle.
* THIS GAME WILL ALWAYS BE FREE. I may in the future create a paid version with additional shapes, maybe not.
* THIS GAME CONTAINS NO ADS AND NEVER WILL. I believe it's unfair to put ads on a preschool kids game.
* Please visit my website http://newskoolgames.com
Appendix zoo are developing games for children. Develops the application contains the following animals:
- The Canary
- The Fly
1. Postman - Help the Hedgehog to deliver a letter to the correct house, based on the provided address.
2. Maze - Find the way to a house inside a maze.
3. Sudoku with pictures - Fill the empty cells in the table with the correct objects, so that every object appears exactly once in each row and column.
4. Rhythm - Understand the pattern used in a sequence and find the object which breaks that pattern.
The author is a child psychologist with more than 10 years of experience.
Spatial intelligence develops in preschool and in early grades. The games "Postman" and "Maze" develop the ability of children to analyze spatial problems. The child learns to work with pictures, patterns, and maps. Such exercise helps the child to handle geometric material at school.
The games "Sudoku" and "Rhythm" develop logic and concentration, which are very important for further studies at school, especially in math, sciences and technical/engineering subjects. While solving logical tasks, children train cognitive functions, working memory, and attention which results in a higher IQ.
Levels of difficulty:
Easy (for 3 year olds)
Normal (4 years)
Hard (preschoolers, 5 to 6 years old)
Very hard (elementary school 1st grade, age 6 to 7)
The app works best on Android tablets but also has a zoom-in feature for smartphones with small screens.
Hedgehog Academy develops fun educational games and puzzles for kids, and each of them has a free Android version. Check our website (www.hedgehogacademy.com) and follow us on Facebook to get updates about new upcoming games.
1.) Target audience: preschoolers and toddlers
2.) English nursery rhymes/poems are given below.
a. Jingle Bells
b. Ringa, Ringa Roses
c. Ba, Baa, Black Sheep
d. Jack and Jill
e. One-two, Buckle my Shoe
f. Clap my Hands
3.) Enriched Multimedia:
a. Short, animated videos with sound for six standard nursery rhymes
b. Songs for each rhyme
c. Usage of funny characters in videos to make them more interesting
d. Animation contains songs and dance
e. Attractive start-up interface featuring a Ferris wheel with tap-sensitive icons for each of the six kindergarten poems
4.) Lyrics displayed in sync with the music
A detailed outlook:
Everyone has learned lots of nursery rhymes during their lkg and ukg schooldays. Everyone was once a baby or a kid or a child. Hence, the magic of nursery poems is not an alien fact to anyone. Some examples of these rhymes or poems are given below.
• Jack and Jill poem
• Ringa Ringa Roses poem
• Clap your Hands poem
• Baa Baa Black Sheep poem
• Jingle Bell Poem
This application is suitable not only for preschoolers but also for kids with ages 1, 2, 3 … 6. The idea of providing nursery rhymes in English with video and songs is a unique one in itself. When incorporated, this idea takes the form of a fantastic free kids’ app for 1 year old, 2 years old, 3 years old – even for 5 and 6 years old as well.
Kindergarten and preschool rhymes have been more than just educational rhymes for kids when present in the form of toddler rhymes videos and songs of this educational app for children. This is because these English nursery rhymes have been infused with entertainment and learning through singing and learning.
The fact that some of the best baby nursery rhymes have been selected for this application has gone a long way in increasing the interest factor for children. Nursery Rhymes for Kids is a first grade free learning app in the world of apps aimed at kid’s learning. It is also versatile since it can be termed as an effective learning game for kids, toddlers, even babies. Learning games in the form of apps for toddlers have certainly presented the world of educational rhymes for children in an entirely new manner.
Two rhymes are fully free, rest 4 can be unlocked through very minimal in-app purchase.
This app is interactive and so simple to operate that your kids can use it without you having to guide them every time. The simple animations of the moon, stars and owls provide visual stimulation, develop cognitive skills and make learning fun. The right brain remains dominant in children from 0 - 6 years. Flashcards help in right brain training. This app is best suited for kids under 5 years of age. Toddlers and preschoolers will enjoy using this app.
Flashcards teach your kids to identify numbers 1-10. This will help your toddlers and preschoolers learn to count objects.
• Learn to Count
• Identify numbers
• Improve hand-eye co-ordination
• Get quick with their observing skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Animations to make learning enjoyable
• Manual Mode and Auto-Play Mode
• Kid-friendly Interface
• Perfect blend of education, fun and entertainment
• Best suited for toddlers and preschoolers
• Number Quiz
• Memory Game
• Drag N Drop
• More or Less
We'd love to hear your ideas and feedback on the improvements to be made. Kindly leave a comment below or send us a mail.
Hope your little one finds our app enjoyable and interesting in the journey of learning!!!
Keywords: Preschool, Infant, Toddler, Kid, Flashcard, Kindergarten, Numbers, Math, Count, Counting, number, Baby, Nursery, Preschool-aged, Game, Educational, Animated, Children, Babies, Infants, Child, best free teaching apps, Preschooler, education, cognition, toddlers, best apps for kids, Autistic, Autism, free apps, 1 year old, 2 year old, 3 year old, 4 year old, 5 year old