Leveler is a heavy-duty leveling app that has a suite of tools and features that can be used in any leveling situation!
For an explanation about the permissions required, read the section, "About Permissions", towards the bottom.
And now, the levels:
-Traditional Level + virtual level
-Compact Level + virtual level
-Inclinometer Level + virtual level
-Angle Finder + virtual level
-Table Level + virtual level
Options for sound, calibration, target leveling, etc
Dynamic bubble sensitivity
Degrees or Radians
What is this "virtual level"? Virtual leveling is a mode of leveling that allows you to measure surfaces without placing your device on it! This is possible because the camera is able to virtually track the surface! This is a unique feature you will not find in any other leveling app!
Leveler requires 5 permissions:
INTERNET <-- Blah! Required for Augmented Reality
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE <-- Blah! Required for Augmented Reality
READ_PHONE_STATE <-- Blah! Required for Augmented Reality, so you can take a call when you get a call
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE <-- Blah! Required for Augmented Reality
The only app specific permission is the Camera which is needed for Angle Finder. The other four permissions are required for Qualcomm's "Vuforia" augmented reality technology utilized in this application. Data collected through these permissions is used by Qualcomm to improve their technologies. You will be prompted to agree to the terms and conditions set forth by Qualcomm. If you do not agree, then no information will be collected from you.
Simple and easy to use geometry app that you can carry in your pocket!
Calculate the perimeter, area, surface or volume of various geometric shapes.
Shapes includes 2D (square, rectangle, circle, triangle, trapezoid, parallelogram)
and 3D (cone, pyramid, sphere, cube, cylinder and rectangular prism)
If you are willing to help me translate this app into your language, send me an email ;)
We will support this product long term and add more features!
This product does not display Ads!
✔ High resolution graphics
✔ Redesigned (modern) app navigation
✔ New theme with slim frame (previous still selectable)
✔ New Unit Mode 1V:H common in engineering
✔ Rooftop Mode now labelled :12
✔ Two optional features as in app purchases: Camera mode and Relative Angle
According to wikipedia: An inclinometer or clinometer is an instrument for measuring angles of slope (or tilt), elevation or inclination of an object with respect to gravity. It is also known as a tilt meter, tilt indicator, slope alert, slope gauge, gradient meter, gradiometer, level gauge, level meter, declinometer, and pitch & roll indicator.
The TREMEC Toolbox contains:
• Driveline Angle Finder: Take the guesswork out of your chassis setup with this handy 3-step tool! By using your smartphone as a measuring device, the app will calculate each u-joint angle and provide an overall driveline operating angle with a Pass/Fail response. Designed for RWD vehicles equipped with a one-piece driveshaft.
• Vehicle Speed Calculator: Interactively determine your vehicle’s speed in any gear and any engine RPM for best performance. You can alter the axle gear ratio, the transmission gear ratio and tire size to see the impact in real-time. As an added bonus, the calculator doubles as a Gear Ratio Calculator.
• RPM Calculator: Determine what RPM your engine will run based on gear ratio, tire size, transmission and MPH. Try various combinations to come up with the best combination of gear ratio and tire size for your vehicle.
• Tire Size Calculator: Convert the funky P-Metric tire size (Example: 265/75R16) on the side of your tires to inches to simplify these drivetrain calculators!
★ change an angle given in degrees into radian
★ change an angle given in radian into degrees
★★ Whole content in English ★★
angle, radiant, degree, radians
Measure dimensions and angles of different objects. No calibration needed.
2. Level meter
Check the surface levels.
3. Smart speedometer
Displays you the speed on a racing-style gauge using GPS. It also records maximum speed, average speed, traveled distance and a current slope.
4. Smart distance meter
Measure distance and height of different objects using smart algorithm.
Measure the slope of any object using your camera and imaginary weight.
6. Smart speed gun
Measure speed of moving objects using smart algorithm.
7. Smart converter
Convert between different currencies and physical units. Currencies are updated automatically.
Will help you discover the right direction.
9. Location (map)
Shows your current location on the map, current GPS coordinates and the altitude.
Measure the time accurately. It also includes the countdown option.
11. Metal detector
Detect magnetic field of nearby materials and observe it on real time chart.
Observe real time seismograph data, based on Richter scale. The algorithm is auto-calibrating.
13. Luminosity meter
Measure the environmental luminosity (Lux).
14. Color sensor
Capture the color of any object in RGB format through your camera.
Measure your heart rate with a camera and observe a real time pulse chart. Smart algorithms are used to filter the noise.
16. Smart sound meter
Monitor the current sound pressure level and its spectrum.
17. Pitch tuner
Tune the pitch of your voice or musical instruments. It can also play the corrected tone.
Classic metronome with adjustable tempo.
Displays current temperature, humidity and air pressure.
20. Drag Racing
Measure the performance of your vehicle. You can switch between different acceleration and brake tests. It includes an auto start/stop function and a chart.
21. Battery tester
Test your device's battery.
Tools support both unit formats (metric/imperial) and several languages. However, not all devices have the appropriate sensors to support all the tools. The app is tested mostly on Samsung, LG, HTC and Toshiba phones. Feel free to email me if you find any bugs or need any help with the tools. Please note that it is a free app with some unobtrusive ads.
Car Finder is a powerful application which can save your car parking location with the press of a button. You can keep this location stored as long as you need without worrying, and Car Finder will remember it when you need it.
But that's not all! Car Finder is also able to:
- Show your car's last parking locations on a map for you to find it quickly.
- Save your car's parking lot number, in case you need to locate it inside a extensive parking lot.
- Set a reminder for parking time expiration, so you don't have to pay extra!
- Guide you to your car with point-by-point navigation, finding the fastest way to do so.
- Keep and show your car's parking location history, so you don't have to save the same parking spot twice!
- NEW: Find nearby parking lots, and use point-by-point navigation to drive to them. Make use of a global and continuously updated parking lots database.
- NEW: Bind Car Finder's application to your car's bluetooth-enabled music player, so you can save your vehicle's location automatically as soon as you park. A notification will let you know it has been saved successfully without need to open the application.
- NEW: Save your vehicle's location even without Internet connectivity. Not even once will you forget where you parked.
Also, you don't need to open Car Finder's app to save your car's location! With Car Finder's widget, just tap it once on your smartphone's home screen and you will have your location saved instantly.
And best of all, Car Finder is completely FREE! With all features available at no cost!
Get it now and spread the word!
It has an easy to learn, intuitive, clean, and simple user interface with two drop down menus, 1 to 3 inputs, a "round" button and the "Get Area" button! Very easy to learn and use! This utility is great for middle school, high school, or even university/college students! This area calculator is very accurate and ready to use!
You can find the areas of:
AND you can find the surface area of:
Lateral Surface of Cylinder
Image: Darren Robertson / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
The basic functions of this app are to convert between percent scores and the mark system. You are also able to enter the number of problems right/wrong and then convert that into a percentage and marks.
If you are a teacher and are looking calculate multiple grades at a time, you can use the teacher edition. The teacher edition allows you to set up classes with multiple students and calculate their grades all at once with out as much hassle. The teacher edition is expected to be available soon.