It is inspired on the Airbus A320 MCDU, and it follows its concept, rules, design and color codes. It has a few modifications just for this application purpose.
With the Flight Time function you can:
- Add and subtract times, using the MCDU scratchpad, or any inserted value in the screen, like History inputs, Total Sum and Memories.
- Correct wrong inputs in the history list, without having to start from the beginning.
- No need to use the “:” or any other separator, neither zeros at left, just insert the numbers. As simple as that!
For 0h01 enter just 1, 0h25 enter 25, 2h35 enter 235 and for 10h00 enter 1000.
- Leaving the app will not make you lose any data, when you come back everything is just like you left it.
- Save your totals in Memories available, and use them next time.
- Intentionally, calculations are limited to 50000 hours, it is more than a pilot needs in a lifetime.
- There is a helpful tool that is the “+24” button, it helps you to calculate time differences between different days.
You depart at 22h50 and land at 2h50 next day:
In the scratchpad you insert 250 followed by the “+24” button. It will automatically show 2650 and then “add” button. Insert 2250 followed by the “minus” button, and there you have the difference of 4:00.
- A simple Help page teaches you which buttons are active and their functions in the MCDU.
- Adjust screen brightness for night and day use.
- Finally, but not less important this application works on any android device you have, phone or tablet of any screen size or resolution. It will adjust to it perfectly! (Not stretching or shrinking)
With the Holdover Time function you can:
- Calculate easily the Holdover Time for de-icing/anti-icing operations.
- Table sources are from the Association of European Airlines: Recommendations for de-icing/anti-icing aeroplanes on the ground, Edition 29 – July 2014.
- The start time must be entered in hhmm format (four digits, including zeros on the left).
- Use left/right buttons to scroll option selected.
- For safety reasons the data in this function will be lost when you exit the app, to avoid suggestion errors in future use.
- Warns you when to check Lowest Operational Use Temperature of Types I, II, III, & IV Fluids (LOUT).
- Warns you when no Holdover Time guidelines exist.
NOTE: THE USE OF HOT FUNCTION DOES NOT REPLACE YOUR AIRLINE MANUAL OR EQUIVALENT. IT SHOULD BE USED ONLY AS A GUIDELINE.
If you find a problem or have any questions or suggestions, please contact me.
Aviation Tools is a pilot tool for preparing flights.
Get instant access to useful informations : METARs, TAFs, NOTAMs, AFD ...
Available languages: English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish
If you want to translate/correct :
Available Maps: USA, France, Italy (VATSIM), Netherlands, Norway, UK, Spain, South Africa
Contact to add more maps (I need a free website with PDF).
- Quickly find the nearest airports (displaying the distance and bearing)
- Weather information and NOTAMs (remain available offline),
- Download directly all available documentations (AFD, TAKE-OFF MINIMUMS, ILS...)
- Call ATIS directly from the application,
- Calculate sunset and sunrise,
- Inline airport Editor to add or change an airport (collaborative)
- Worldwide database pre-loaded
- If you are not French use FAA source for NOTAMs (Note: go to menu Preferences and select "FAA")
- The METARs TAFs and are decoded and converted according to selected units in the "Preferences"
- And much more...
Feel free to contact me if you have problems or if you have ideas for new features or if you need a better support for your country.
Includes equations for determining descent angle and VVI, crosswind calculations, drift correction, and visual descent point. Good for student pilots who want to practice 60:1 rule applications.
You can add and subtract times.
If you have question please send me a mail to:
Please remind I can not answer to your question on the rating board.
Aviation, FlightTime, Flight Time, Calculator
Feature of the app:
50 fully customizable input fields
- the name, position and the visibility of the fields can be changed
FAA / JAR print out
3 different inputpages for new flight entries
- Single Page
- Query Page
- Tab Page
- input of ac registration will fill out ac type
- input of flightnumber will fill out dep and dest
Import function of old flight data (e.g. csv-file)
more than 15 statistical evaluations
Search Filter for stored entries
Licence and LDG Check function
Export and Backup functions
- SD Card and / email / Dropbox
Crew Duty Rest Calculator
Search & Replace function
different time (HHMM, HH:MM) and date (dd.mm.yy / mm/dd/yy / yyy-mm-dd) indiations
Dutyplan synchronisation with Google Calendar
change of text and background color
We just added a Where Screen. Designed to aid the pilot by providing information to aid location identification to ATC.
This APP is a quick and simple Navigation tool for pilots to enjoy the view from the sky without wasting precious flying time figuring out obtuse navigation instructions. Includes World Wide List of Airports, VOR's, and NDB's.
The Map screen works well on either a smartphone or tablet computers. If you fly multiple planes, you will have one portable navigation instrument that you know and can rely upon.
It only takes 5 to 10 minutes to learn how to get to any airport, anywhere in the world. Search airport descriptions, identifiers, or nearest lists. Pick a spot on the map and with a single press insert it into your flight plan and immediately see the bearing, bearing line, and distance to that location from your current GPS location.
You can export, import and edit your flight plan on your device or save and edit multiple versions on any computer.
Press NEAREST for the nearest 50-100 runways, press (select) the airport you want, and follow the bearing or track on the map, verbally if you wish. This App shows a single prompt (R)ight or (L)eft and the number of degrees, Eg. "L005" for turn left 5 degrees. Easy. It also shows Ground Track, Bearing, Ground Speed, Altitude, Distance to Airport and Estimated Time of Arrival at current speed.
Press MAP and you have a moving map with "Press and Go." With the map visible,press any place on the map and the Lat/Lon from that location will be stored in the destination list. You may also choose to immediately navigate to that location. In this case the navigation bearing line will be redrawn. You may edit the name of the location in the Flight Plan screen.
If you check the MAP screenshot on this page, you can see that to navigate to your destination, just turn to the plane until the track (black with pointer) line is coincident with the RED Bearing line.. The bearing line can be re draw to start from your current location anytime.
VFR+ has most of airports in the world. Airports can be found by ICAO or a word or phrase from the Description. For example, "paris" would return 25 runways to select from.
The VFR+ has a point logging feature. While flying every 30 seconds a Lat/Lon point is stored along with Altitude and Ground Speed. The Point Log can be emailed to your computer and opened with Excel or other compatible program. A hyper link is included to see that location on Google Maps.
The VFR+ has an automatic LogBook capability which saves pilot time and improves accuracy by automatically keeping your in air time. The Log Book stores your flight hours as well as your Type Aircraft and Tail Number.
The Log Book can be viewed on the phone or emailed to any computer of your choice. If necessary, you can start and stop the Time logger manually.
If you ever encounter a problem please contact us via email as soon as possible. We want to be available for support when you need it.
The Automatic Logbook feature uses a ground speed value greater than 30KTS to determine when you rotate and a speed value less than 5 KTS to determine when you have landed.
For further information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 650-323-0148
If you have any question or issue with this app, please email or call us to resolve it.
If you find bugs or if you have some suggestions or just a question please send a mail to:
With this function you can calculate your max available block fuel or payload.
You can save different ac types or registrations.
With this function you can calculate either the remaing fuel in three different units (liter, gallon, imperial gallon) or the final block fuel in kilogramm if you enter an uplift value.
-Weight & Balance calculations with editable database of aircraft
-Pressure Altitude/Density Altitude/Headwind-Crosswind Calculation
-Notice to Airmen
-Weather Graphics (Airmet/Sigmet/Winds/Prognostic)
-Abbreviations Dictionary (Weather/NOTAM) from official Notice-to-Airman publication
-E6B (Wind Correction/Time-Distance/Converter)
-FAA Publications (AFD/Terminal Procedures)
-METAR/TAF switchable widgets at two sizes (1x4)(1x5)
Aviationweather.gov and FAA.gov websites are used to gather information.
Please visit my facebook page for any comments, requests and reports..
FIT Aviation's all planes are now in the database. This application is not related nor approved by FIT Aviation by any means. Use at your own risk... Other schools can send their own list of planes so I can add them into the database.
-Load weather and elevation data from the nearest airport.
-Use your current elevation based on GPS position.
-Search for Airports. (Including voice-to-text search)
-Preferences for Unit of Measurement
-Share results via Email
-Speak results out loud
Fuel Calculator offers you:
+ Simple, easy to use interface that's easy to understand
+ It remembers most of the values, so that you don't have to fill them in everytime
+ If you travel with your friends, you can immediately see each person's share of total cost
+ When using company car and your company offers to reimburse, i.e. 20% of fuel costs, you can simply enter this reduction and see the reduced price right away, no more calculations needed
Other good news:
+ Localization to several languages, i.e. czech, english, german, estonian, french, italian, slovak
+ Support for Android versions from Android Froyo 2.2+
+ Material design for Android Lollipop 5.0+
+ No advertisements
+ No permissions required
+ No data are collected
If you have any problems, suggestions or ideas for improvement, or just want to tell me something, please contact me at email@example.com
“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” -- Leonardo da Vinci
Thank you for using my app(s)!
Designed by the Civil Aviation Authority Safety Promotion Unit, the Fuel Calculator application was created to complement the 2013 CAA AvKiwi Seminar, Get the Mental Picture.
See our web site, www.caa.govt.nz, for more CAA flight safety initiatives and an Excel version of the calculator.
It has one of the largest collection of units and currencies, more then 700, and we continue adding new units based on your requests.
Converter has intuitive and clean UI with many handy features:
- built-in calculator
- "favorite" conversions
- sharing results
- portrait and landscape modes for phones and tablets
- embedded search for all units
- precise calculations operating with big numbers without restrictions
- displaying converted results instantly while typing
Converter app has following categories:
- Dimension: length (distance), area, volume
- Useful: currency (all countries rates), clothes and shoes sizes, cooking weights, fuel consumption, time
- Mechanics: pressure, weight, force, torque
- Motion: speed, acceleration, angular speed
- Chemistry: density, dynamic and kinematic viscosity, mineralization
- Computing: data storage, data transfer
- Energy: power, temperature, consumed energy
- Electricity: electric charge, electric current
- Photometry: luminance, illuminance
- Radioactivity: radiation, radioactivity
- Other: flow rate, magnetic field, numbers, fractions, astronomy distances.
For questions or suggestions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment when reviewing the app in play store.
This is beta software. The final paid version is expected to cost ~$15. Your data will not be lost when you upgrade to the paid version.
First Android Aviation Pilot LogBook
- 9000+ airports
- Capture flight details
- Capture crews details (including contacts integration)
- Capture aircraft registration, aircraft type and airport details/map
- Autocomplete for airport codes and flight#
- Quick entry of pilot times and takeoff/landings (long press)
- (Experimental) Auto calculation of day/night times and takeoff/landings
- Allow adding next leg, return flight with details pre-populated
- Provide summary view of hours (day, week, month, year, custom)
- Support export to CSV format
Feel free to rate or leave comments, but please be aware that we cannot reply to the comments here. If you would like your issues to be attended to, please email us.
For documentation (with screenshots), please check out our product page at http://android.nestan.com.au/aviation/intellipilot
*Referral Fee Percentage (Different for each category)
*Variable closing fees for media (per item)
*Variable closing fees for other products (per item plus per weight)
*Shipping credit per item- Domestic Standard
*Shipping credit per weight (for certain categories- Domestic Standard
*Allows selection for Pro Merchant Discounts
Fees last updated in 2012
Disclaimer: Information is provided to the best of the developers knowledge. Under no circumstances shall the developer be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of this app.