Developed by a pilot and inspired by the aviation tradition of cockpit checklist handling, this application allows you to easily run through checklists and even will read you items. Checklist data is stored in a plain text file on your phone, and is easily edited on your computer.
It is inspired on the Airbus A320 MCDU, and it follows its concept, rules, design and color codes. It has a few modifications just for this application purpose.
With the Flight Time function you can:
- Add and subtract times, using the MCDU scratchpad, or any inserted value in the screen, like History inputs, Total Sum and Memories.
- Correct wrong inputs in the history list, without having to start from the beginning.
- No need to use the “:” or any other separator, neither zeros at left, just insert the numbers. As simple as that!
For 0h01 enter just 1, 0h25 enter 25, 2h35 enter 235 and for 10h00 enter 1000.
- Leaving the app will not make you lose any data, when you come back everything is just like you left it.
- Save your totals in Memories available, and use them next time.
- Intentionally, calculations are limited to 50000 hours, it is more than a pilot needs in a lifetime.
- There is a helpful tool that is the “+24” button, it helps you to calculate time differences between different days.
You depart at 22h50 and land at 2h50 next day:
In the scratchpad you insert 250 followed by the “+24” button. It will automatically show 2650 and then “add” button. Insert de 2250 followed by the “minus” button, and there you have the difference of 4:00.
- A simple Help page teaches you which buttons are active and their functions in the MCDU.
- Adjust screen brightness for night and day use.
- Finally, but not less important this application works on any android device you have, phone or tablet of any screen size or resolution. It will adjust to it perfectly! (Not stretching or shrinking)
With the Holdover Time function you can:
- Calculate easily the Holdover Time for de-icing/anti-icing operations.
- Table sources are from the Association of European Airlines: Recommendations for de-icing/anti-icing aeroplanes on the ground, Edition 29 – July 2014.
- The start time must be entered in hhmm format (four digits, including zeros on the left).
- Use left/right buttons to scroll option selected.
- For safety reasons the data in this function will be lost when you exit the app, to avoid suggestion errors in future use.
- Warns you when to check Lowest Operational Use Temperature of Types I, II, III, & IV Fluids (LOUT).
- Warns you when no Holdover Time guidelines exist.
NOTE: THE USE OF HOT FUNCTION DOES NOT REPLACE YOUR AIRLINE MANUAL OR EQUIVALENT. IT SHOULD BE USED ONLY AS A GUIDELINE.
If you find a problem or have any questions or suggestions, please contact me.
Aviation Tools is a pilot tool for preparing flights.
Get instant access to useful informations : METARs, TAFs, NOTAMs, AFD ...
Available languages: English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish
If you want to translate/correct :
Available Maps: USA, France, Italy (VATSIM), Netherlands, Norway, UK, Spain, South Africa
Contact to add more maps (I need a free website with PDF).
- Quickly find the nearest airports (displaying the distance and bearing)
- Weather information and NOTAMs (remain available offline),
- Download directly all available documentations (AFD, TAKE-OFF MINIMUMS, ILS...)
- Call ATIS directly from the application,
- Calculate sunset and sunrise,
- Inline airport Editor to add or change an airport (collaborative)
- Worldwide database pre-loaded
- If you are not French use FAA source for NOTAMs (Note: go to menu Preferences and select "FAA")
- The METARs TAFs and are decoded and converted according to selected units in the "Preferences"
- And much more...
Feel free to contact me if you have problems or if you have ideas for new features or if you need a better support for your country.
Includes equations for determining descent angle and VVI, crosswind calculations, drift correction, and visual descent point. Good for student pilots who want to practice 60:1 rule applications.
You can add and subtract times.
If you have question please send me a mail to:
Please remind I can not answer to your question on the rating board.
Aviation, FlightTime, Flight Time, Calculator
- METARs & TAFs from NOAA
- Airports from Airnav.com & World Aero Data
- Convenient unit converter
- Lots of E6B calculations built in
- Leg calculator makes filling out and checking Navigation Logs a breeze!
- A lot more! Want more still? Ask!
FlightPlan is a native Android application for both professional and hobbyist pilots. At its core, FlightPlan functions as an aviation calculator by simplifying many common calculations typically performed with an E6B slide rule computer. FlightPlan makes quick work of your number crunching, and is even used by CFIs to quickly check their student's flight and leg calculations (see Leg Calculator feature and FlightPlanHD's new Navigation Log screen)
FlightPlan for android will be evolving fast. All new features for pilots and their aircraft will be included free of charge. I'm always looking for user's feedback, so please feel free to email me with suggestions!
FlightPlan for android currently has the following calculations and features included:
- World Aero Data
- Quickly convert between common units, including Avgas and Jet-A1 weights to volumes and visa versa!
- Cumuliform Cloud Base
- Density Altitude
- Heat Index
- Pressure Altitude
- Temperature from PA and DA
- Wind Direction and Speed
- Climb Gradient to Climb Rate
- Course, Ground Speed, Wind Correction Angle
- Critical Point
- Distance for Descent
- Distance from Time and Ground Speed
- Ground Speed Required
- Heading, Ground Speed, Wind Correction Angle
- Leg Calculator (New)
- Minimum Flight Level
- Radius of Turn
- Rate of Descent
- Rate of Turn
- Runway Crosswind
- Time en-route
- True Airspeed, Density Altitude, Pressure Altitude
- True Airspeed (Rule of Thumb)
- Wind Star
- Bingo Fuel
- Fuel Burn
- Fuel Rate
- Fuel Uplift
- Joker Fuel
- Point of No Return
If you notice any anomalies on your device please let me know. It seems to be difficult to predict how the app will look on all devices, and I appreciate your patience while I work through any issues that are reported.
Three simple tools in one that will make the paperwork after a long day of flying simple and easy. This will also account for Leap Years in the Julian Converter.
-Weight & Balance calculations with editable database of aircraft
-Pressure Altitude/Density Altitude/Headwind-Crosswind Calculation
-Notice to Airmen
-Weather Graphics (Airmet/Sigmet/Winds/Prognostic)
-Abbreviations Dictionary (Weather/NOTAM) from official Notice-to-Airman publication
-E6B (Wind Correction/Time-Distance/Converter)
-FAA Publications (AFD/Terminal Procedures)
-METAR/TAF switchable widgets at two sizes (1x4)(1x5)
Aviationweather.gov and FAA.gov websites are used to gather information.
Please visit my facebook page for any comments, requests and reports..
FIT Aviation's all planes are now in the database. This application is not related nor approved by FIT Aviation by any means. Use at your own risk... Other schools can send their own list of planes so I can add them into the database.
Feature of the app:
50 fully customizable input fields
- the name, position and the visibility of the fields can be changed
FAA / JAR print out
3 different inputpages for new flight entries
- Single Page
- Query Page
- Tab Page
- input of ac registration will fill out ac type
- input of flightnumber will fill out dep and dest
Import function of old flight data (e.g. csv-file)
more than 15 statistical evaluations
Search Filter for stored entries
Licence and LDG Check function
Export and Backup functions
- SD Card and / email / Dropbox
Crew Duty Rest Calculator
Search & Replace function
different time (HHMM, HH:MM) and date (dd.mm.yy / mm/dd/yy / yyy-mm-dd) indiations
Dutyplan synchronisation with Google Calendar
change of text and background color
The statistic pages gives you a valuable overview of the hours you have flown in the past 6 and 12 months (launches and distances too). You can also sort the output on glider types and seasons.
★ Enter aircraft fuel in litres or gallons(US) and get the value in kilograms(kg) or pounds(lbs) using the current Specific Gravity(SG) or weight per gallon.
★ Enter Proposed Departure fuel given by pilot or dispatch.(optional)
★ Get the Departure fuel/Actual Uplift calculated in kilograms(kg) or pounds(lbs).
★ Calculates the difference of fuel quantity in aircraft and Departure Fuel/Actual Uplift.
★ Calculates discrepancy between calculated uplift and uplift by bowser.
★ Very light on system requirements.
★ Works for all Aircrafts.
★ No calculator required as it automatically calculates the value of Uplift and Departure fuel.
Read Instructions before use.
PLEASE RATE and give your valuable feedback.
If you have any suggestion, questions or problems, PLEASE email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you find bugs or if you have some suggestions or just a question please send a mail to:
With this function you can calculate your max available block fuel or payload.
You can save different ac types or registrations.
With this function you can calculate either the remaing fuel in three different units (liter, gallon, imperial gallon) or the final block fuel in kilogramm if you enter an uplift value.
Designed by the Civil Aviation Authority Safety Promotion Unit, the Fuel Calculator application was created to complement the 2013 CAA AvKiwi Seminar, Get the Mental Picture.
See our web site, www.caa.govt.nz, for more CAA flight safety initiatives and an Excel version of the calculator.
*Referral Fee Percentage (Different for each category)
*Variable closing fees for media (per item)
*Variable closing fees for other products (per item plus per weight)
*Shipping credit per item- Domestic Standard
*Shipping credit per weight (for certain categories- Domestic Standard
*Allows selection for Pro Merchant Discounts
Fees last updated in 2012
Disclaimer: Information is provided to the best of the developers knowledge. Under no circumstances shall the developer be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of this app.