It is inspired on the Airbus A320 MCDU, and it follows its concept, rules, design and color codes. It has a few modifications just for this application purpose.
With the Flight Time function you can:
- Add and subtract times, using the MCDU scratchpad, or any inserted value in the screen, like History inputs, Total Sum and Memories.
- Correct wrong inputs in the history list, without having to start from the beginning.
- No need to use the “:” or any other separator, neither zeros at left, just insert the numbers. As simple as that!
For 0h01 enter just 1, 0h25 enter 25, 2h35 enter 235 and for 10h00 enter 1000.
- Leaving the app will not make you lose any data, when you come back everything is just like you left it.
- Save your totals in Memories available, and use them next time.
- Intentionally, calculations are limited to 50000 hours, it is more than a pilot needs in a lifetime.
- There is a helpful tool that is the “+24” button, it helps you to calculate time differences between different days.
You depart at 22h50 and land at 2h50 next day:
In the scratchpad you insert 250 followed by the “+24” button. It will automatically show 2650 and then “add” button. Insert 2250 followed by the “minus” button, and there you have the difference of 4:00.
- A simple Help page teaches you which buttons are active and their functions in the MCDU.
- Adjust screen brightness for night and day use.
- Finally, but not less important this application works on any android device you have, phone or tablet of any screen size or resolution. It will adjust to it perfectly! (Not stretching or shrinking)
With the Holdover Time function you can:
- Calculate easily the Holdover Time for de-icing/anti-icing operations.
- Table sources are from the Association of European Airlines: Recommendations for de-icing/anti-icing aeroplanes on the ground, Edition 29 – July 2014.
- The start time must be entered in hhmm format (four digits, including zeros on the left).
- Use left/right buttons to scroll option selected.
- For safety reasons the data in this function will be lost when you exit the app, to avoid suggestion errors in future use.
- Warns you when to check Lowest Operational Use Temperature of Types I, II, III, & IV Fluids (LOUT).
- Warns you when no Holdover Time guidelines exist.
NOTE: THE USE OF HOT FUNCTION DOES NOT REPLACE YOUR AIRLINE MANUAL OR EQUIVALENT. IT SHOULD BE USED ONLY AS A GUIDELINE.
If you find a problem or have any questions or suggestions, please contact me.
Aviation Tools is a pilot tool for preparing flights.
Get instant access to useful informations : METARs, TAFs, NOTAMs, AFD ...
Available languages: English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish
If you want to translate/correct :
Available Maps: USA, France, Italy (VATSIM), Netherlands, Norway, UK, Spain, South Africa
Contact to add more maps (I need a free website with PDF).
- Quickly find the nearest airports (displaying the distance and bearing)
- Weather information and NOTAMs (remain available offline),
- Download directly all available documentations (AFD, TAKE-OFF MINIMUMS, ILS...)
- Call ATIS directly from the application,
- Calculate sunset and sunrise,
- Inline airport Editor to add or change an airport (collaborative)
- Worldwide database pre-loaded
- If you are not French use FAA source for NOTAMs (Note: go to menu Preferences and select "FAA")
- The METARs TAFs and are decoded and converted according to selected units in the "Preferences"
- And much more...
Feel free to contact me if you have problems or if you have ideas for new features or if you need a better support for your country.
How much can we get on? Are we limited by MRW / MTOW / MLW / LLW ?
Designed for pilots of heavy commercial jets this calculator will determine the maximum fuel that can be tanked between two airports. It considers the factors of Max Ramp Weight, RTOW, Max Landing Weight, Limiting LW, Zero Fuel Weight, Taxi & Trip fuel. The user selects the desired aircraft type which defines a limitation set and this also includes the desired weight 'buffer' to avoid exceeding MLW at destination.
The app comes with a database of popular airliner weights or the user may define their own aircraft type. The input data is presented together with the results to allow the user to trap 'rubbish in/rubbish out'. The maximum fuel capability for each limitation is presented together with arrival fuel to facilitate either tanking or 'round-trip' fuel.
The calculator is designed to operate in either Tonnes or kLbs in the format xxx.x. It takes no account of increasing fuel burn with weight so once you arrive at a ball-park figure it is recommended that a suitable % manual adjustment is made to the Trip Fuel to refine the result.
*Note: The manufacturers weights supplied for standard aircraft vary according to customer specification. If in doubt - define your own.
After installation periodic internet access is required for Google licensing purposes.
Includes equations for determining descent angle and VVI, crosswind calculations, drift correction, and visual descent point. Good for student pilots who want to practice 60:1 rule applications.
-Weight & Balance calculations with editable database of aircraft
-Pressure Altitude/Density Altitude/Headwind-Crosswind Calculation
-Notice to Airmen
-Weather Graphics (Airmet/Sigmet/Winds/Prognostic)
-Abbreviations Dictionary (Weather/NOTAM) from official Notice-to-Airman publication
-E6B (Wind Correction/Time-Distance/Converter)
-FAA Publications (AFD/Terminal Procedures)
-METAR/TAF switchable widgets at two sizes (1x4)(1x5)
Aviationweather.gov and FAA.gov websites are used to gather information.
Please visit my facebook page for any comments, requests and reports..
FIT Aviation's all planes are now in the database. This application is not related nor approved by FIT Aviation by any means. Use at your own risk... Other schools can send their own list of planes so I can add them into the database.
Feature of the app:
50 fully customizable input fields
- the name, position and the visibility of the fields can be changed
FAA / JAR print out
3 different inputpages for new flight entries
- Single Page
- Query Page
- Tab Page
- input of ac registration will fill out ac type
- input of flightnumber will fill out dep and dest
Import function of old flight data (e.g. csv-file)
more than 15 statistical evaluations
Search Filter for stored entries
Licence and LDG Check function
Export and Backup functions
- SD Card and / email / Dropbox
Crew Duty Rest Calculator
Search & Replace function
different time (HHMM, HH:MM) and date (dd.mm.yy / mm/dd/yy / yyy-mm-dd) indiations
Dutyplan synchronisation with Google Calendar
change of text and background color
You can add and subtract times.
If you have question please send me a mail to:
Please remind I can not answer to your question on the rating board.
Aviation, FlightTime, Flight Time, Calculator
If you find bugs or if you have some suggestions or just a question please send a mail to:
With this function you can calculate your max available block fuel or payload.
You can save different ac types or registrations.
With this function you can calculate either the remaing fuel in three different units (liter, gallon, imperial gallon) or the final block fuel in kilogramm if you enter an uplift value.
★ Enter aircraft fuel in litres or gallons(US) and get the value in kilograms(kg) or pounds(lbs) using the current Specific Gravity(SG) or weight per gallon.
★ Enter Proposed Departure fuel given by pilot or dispatch.(optional)
★ Get the Departure fuel/Actual Uplift calculated in kilograms(kg) or pounds(lbs).
★ Calculates the difference of fuel quantity in aircraft and Departure Fuel/Actual Uplift.
★ Calculates discrepancy between calculated uplift and uplift by bowser.
★ Very light on system requirements.
★ Works for all Aircrafts.
★ UTC Time also given.
★ No calculator required as it automatically calculates the value of Uplift and Departure fuel.
Read Instructions before use.
DISCLAIMER: The usage of this app is at your own risk. The owner of the app will not be held liable under any circumstances.
PLEASE RATE and give your valuable feedback.
If you have any suggestion, questions or problems, PLEASE email at email@example.com
Weight and Balance
Altitude and Ground Speed
Wind Speed and Direction
Heading, Ground Speed and Wind Correction Angle
Course, Ground Speed and Wind Correction Angle
Speed, Distance and Time
Dew Point and Relative Humidity
Fuel and Oil Weight
Weight and Balance
Flight Instruments (Altitude and Ground Speed)
Disclaimer: Use this application at your own risk. The pilot in command is solely responsible for assuring correct data and proper checking of the aircraft prior to flight.
Please report any bugs found to help develop this application. It is very important to mention the input you entered. Contact me via email for requests or complaints.
Designed by the Civil Aviation Authority Safety Promotion Unit, the Fuel Calculator application was created to complement the 2013 CAA AvKiwi Seminar, Get the Mental Picture.
See our web site, www.caa.govt.nz, for more CAA flight safety initiatives and an Excel version of the calculator.
The free edition was created so that you can have the convenience of these calculators even when you don't have access to a payment account. This free edition does require internet access permission.
The calculators and features in this release are:
• Unit Converter
• Wing Area
• Wing Loading
• Pitch Speed
• Engine Size
• Tank Size
• Gas / Oil Mix
• Propeller Chart
• Drill Size Charts
• Battery Voltage
First to fully handle bi-fuel LPG, CNG, Ethanol and electric cars, with customizable Unit of Measurement and full English localization. The App can generate statistics from partial fill-ups or low fuel warning light!!
Help translate this App in your native language. Contact me to have the URL for the Online Strings translation Service for easy online translations!!
Import/export baseline features including www.spritmonitor.de format! Information required to add a vehicle or a fill-up is reduced to the minimum to have a simple interface.
Statistics are available in text format and as graphs.
★★★★For comments please contact me, especially to avoid low ratings!★★★★
Keywords: Diesel, LPG, CNG, Gasoline, Ethanol, Electric, bi-fuel, consumption, costs, garage, maintenance, statistics, mpg, efficiency, mileage, cost, management, car, motorbike.
Create a new Car and fill in the form. On events Tab add each time:
- a fill-up (full or partial)
- when low fuel warning light turns on (it is also possible to specify if you run completely out of fuel, useful for bi-fuel cars to have more accurate MPG)
When enough data are inserted, statistics will show up. It is not necessary that the first entry is a full-tank fill-up. Partial statistics (when enabled) only work between two partials (no fill-partial mixed statistics available at the moment).
In case of bi-fuel cars, on the statistics right column (in italic) there will be a combined fuel efficiency and percentage of distance covered with Gasoline (EXPERIMENTAL).
- enable to use partial fill-ups to generate statistics
- enable to use empty warnings to generate statistics
- invert efficiency display (L/100Km)
- enable a correction to take into account possible odometer error
- enable a correction to vehicle cost as at today (depreciation)
- Modify all Units of measurement
- Import/export of the whole fleet
- Better combined statistics LPG/CNG + Gasoline
- Cloud and auto backup
v0.9.x - Fix costs plots. FIX new car ticks error!! Added graphical views for fuel statistics and costs.
v0.8.x - Different views for fuel statistics and overall costs. Several fixes. All entries are maintained during update.
v0.7 - Added costs management. Several fixes.
v0.5.8 - Added Spanish translation (Thanks GIL!!!), French (Steph) and Portuguese (Thanks DavidPPMer) and Brazilian (Thanks JBergmann!!!).
v0.5.5 - Auto hint in notes field to recall old fill-ups notes. Further improvements to combined statistics, but still incomplete (you can add your fill details for now and with next releases the stats will improve).
v0.5.4 - Removed banner on main page, but put more relevance to the support link and updated support content. Improvements to combined statistics. Update of some English strings and info text added on some pages.
v0.5.3 - Bugfix for spritmonitor import (odometer with decimal xxx,00). Import taking into account car ticks. Better locale: $ for US, £ for UK and € otherwise.
v0.5.2 - Set Tank gauge ticks per car. Added Empty tank checkbox to generate statistics when fuel is over and the car can run on alternate fuel. Added CNG only as fuel.
v0.5 - First issue.
*Referral Fee Percentage (Different for each category)
*Variable closing fees for media (per item)
*Variable closing fees for other products (per item plus per weight)
*Shipping credit per item- Domestic Standard
*Shipping credit per weight (for certain categories- Domestic Standard
*Allows selection for Pro Merchant Discounts
Fees last updated in 2012
Disclaimer: Information is provided to the best of the developers knowledge. Under no circumstances shall the developer be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of this app.