Radiotherapy dose equivalence (EQD2) based on LQ model, BED calculator, NTCP, dose correction for RT interruption, Intra-Breast Recurrence (IBR) estimation, RPA / DS-GPA score for brain metastases, Partin tables & Roach index calculation, D'Amico risk groups and PSA doubling time for prostate cancer, and a Bayesian calculator for the probability of malignancy (BIMC) in solid solitary pulmonary nodules (SPN), etc.
By Prof. Abdelkarim S. ALLAL, Head of Radiation Oncology Department, HFR-Fribourg, Switzerland. I've designed this app for the radiation oncology community and the professionals linked to this speciality.
Your comments and rating will be appreciated, suggestions or errors reporting are also welcome via e-mail.
This is Beta9 version series (for android version 2.3+) with the following features:
1) Radiobiology section:
- The LQ Mod to calculate the equivalent dose for different external beam radiotherapy schedules using the linear quadratic model.
- The BED (Biologically Effective Dose) calculation for 1 or 2 RT schedules simultaneously.
- The OTT to calculate the additional dose to be considered in case of RT interruption (OTT extension).
- The Normal Tissue Complication Probability (NTCP) models estimated by the QUANTEC
2) Prostate section:
- Partin tables for pathologic stage prediction according to cT stage, Gleason score and iPSA
- Roach's indexes for risk class of lymph node, vesicle involvement and extracapsular invasion for prostate cancer according to the Gleason and iPSA values
- D'Amico risk groups for localized prostate cancer
- Life expectancy for men at selected age according to USA life tables 2008 (all races and origins)
- PSA doubling time (DT) calculation
3) Breast section:
- Intra-Breast Recurrence IBR-nomogram to calculate the 10-y probabilty of freedom from recurrence with or without boost RT based on the EORTC 22881-10882 trials (by Erik van Werkhoven et al.).
4) Brain section:
- RPA / DS-GPA class and score calculation as well as median OS for brain metatstases patients. DS-GPA seems to be more reliable.
5) Lung section
- Bayesian calculator for the probability of malignancy (BIMC) in solid solitary pulmonary nodules (SPN) with improving diagnostic accuracy by means of expanded features (by G. A. Soardi & Simone Perandini et al.).
6) Varia + Ref section:
- It displays the references used in the present app and different professional links. Internet connexion is only required for this section (links), hence the network state authorization request. Otherwise the app don't need internet to function.
No user data is collected or used by the author.
The content of this app is for educational purposes only. Any other use of the results obtained in this application is under the responsability of the user.
Except the public content of the app, the Copy even partial of the app is not permitted. All rights reserved