Designed by existing police officers, Pocket Sergeant enables you to;
* Search criminal law definitions and points to prove in England & Wales by name and Act / Section
* Learn whether there is sufficient to charge a suspect (offence specific)
* When a crime report should be submitted (offence specific)
* Customisable Contacts section containing police force and partner agency telephone numbers
* Keep your work life separate with the built in Calendar
* Assistance when writing witness statements
* CCCJS Codes for many offences
* Reference Library to view PDFs offline such as the PACE Codes of Practice
* Email articles for printing
* Add a pin code for privacy
* Use Quick Scroll icons to find what information you want more quickly
* Increase / decrease font size
* Get In Touch section to offer any feedback
Please visit our website and check out our blog at: www.pocketsergeant.co.uk
NB - Pocket Sergeant covers UK law only
The content of Pocket Sergeant is provided for general information. The owner and developers do not accept any responsibility or liability for its use. By downloading and using Pocket Sergeant you agree to these Terms & Conditions.
v1.3 Update notes -
We’ve got some great new updates in v1.3 including;
- NEW! Bookmarks! You asked, we listened! Now you can bookmark your most used documents and keep them handy in a separate list.
- NEW! Updated crime information! Some old and dated documents removed and / or edited. New crime information added such as Power to Issue Community Protection Notices, Failure to Surrender Property, Airwaves National Status Codes and MORE!
- NEW! Extra documents added to the reference library.
- Huge performance improvements. Pocket Sergeant will now be even slicker on your device.
- Layout improvements
- Minor bug fixes
As always, if you find any issues with the app on your device, please get in touch through the “Get in Touch” section in the app and provide us with as much information as possible including the make / model of your device and operating system version it is running.
Thanks for downloading Pocket Sergeant and enjoy the new updates!
The Pocket Sergeant team.
The App contains over 250 articles, which are split into the following categories:
★ Criminal Damage
★ Public Order
★ Anti-Social Behaviour
★ Sexual Offences
★ Traffic Law
★ Police / Courts
★ Sporting Offences
★ Use of Force
★ Human Rights
★ Miscellaneous Offences
POINTS TO PROVE
Legislation articles include the points to prove for the offence.
Handy guides that include GOWISELY, ADVOKATE, PEACE interview model, Conflict management model, Arrest Conditions, FPN codes, PND codes and more.
You can search from within the App by subject and key words that will then display all the relevant articles for your search query.
EMAIL and PRINT
There is also the facility to email each article so that you can then print it off – very useful for points to prove in interviews!
The App contains offences from Acts of Law that apply in England and Wales (Although some of these acts also apply in Scotland and Northern Ireland).
Pocket FedRep is a quick reference guide to information relating to those frequently asked questions about UK Police Regulations & Determinations. Borne out of a need to know what an officers rights and entitlements are for those times when your local federation representative is unavailable.
As Crown Servants police officers do not have access to industrial rights and their role is unique in society. Contrary to popular belief however police officers do have rights and entitlements enshrined in Police Regulations and Determinations. Pocket FedRep sets out to answer those frequently asked questions that officers regularly ask.
In addition contact details for all police federations in addition to links to their websites, Facebook and Twitter accounts will help for those times when the question for which you need an answer cannot be found, as well as providing in built navigation to their offices.
Despite police regulations being enshrined in law there are always local variations and interpretation of what regulations and determinations actually say. We have endeavoured to make the information as generic as possible. With this in mind there may be occasions when information contained within this program may not provide the whole picture. Know who your local rep is and make use of them for definitive guidance.
At a time when self-appointed experts seem to have too much influence over policing knowing your rights and insisting on them will ensure that the best police service in the world does not get taken for granted and your demanding role receives the recognition it deserves.
All the information contained within this software can be obtained freely by searching the internet. The payment provides us with an incentive to ensure the information is maintained and updated regularly and accessible in one place.