Unlike other applications, this application COACHES YOU to understand and interpret heart and lung sounds with sounds, descriptions, diagrams, and a QUIZ.
In addition, this app has LUNG sounds, which are hard to find in most heart sound applications.
The high-quality sounds contained within this application are looped to allow you to listen for days! When you put your headphones on, the sounds come to life (as if you had a stethoscope in your ears)! Do you think you know what you’re listening to? Test your knowledge with an interactive quiz!
- More than 20 playable heart and lung sounds with information on murmurs, rubs, gallops, wheezing, rales, etc.
- Easy-to-read layout that coaches you to understand and interpret heart and lung sounds
- Diagrams for each heart sound, showing S1, S2, A2, P2, and the murmur
- Cardiac and pulmonary auscultation diagrams
- Heart and Lung sounds quiz
- Heart sounds include: Split S2, Innocent Flow, Venous Hum, Early and Late Aortic Stenosis, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Mitral Regurgitation, Pulmonary Stenosis, Ventricular Septal Defect, Atrial Septal Defect, Aortic Regurgitation, Mitral Stenosis, Friction Rub, S3, S4, Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Lung sounds include: Vesicular, Bronchovesicular, Bronchial, Tracheal, Coarse Rales, Fine Rales, Rhonchi, Wheezes
If you would like to see more features added, please e-mail or call us. We will try to add your recommendations to our next release!
Check out our other application, titled “Medical Doctor: Reference Tool” for a more comprehensive medical reference tool, including Heart Sounds and much more.
Keywords: murmur, lung, cardiology, cardiac, stethoscope, auscultation, valve, student, doctor, medical, cards, beats, s2
The information in this publication is provided as medical information only. Any such information is supplied with the understanding that the publisher is not involved in rendering legal or medical advice or in setting the standard of care. If legal or medical advice is sought, the services of a qualified professional should be obtained.
Best comprehensive overview covers the symptoms and treatment of chronic lung disease. This app has been developed for everyone, all topics has been made to make it useful and interesting.
*** Don’t wait! Download this app and get the health tips and facts you need today! ***
chronic lung disease app feature:
- What is COPD? ( Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease )
- COPD Symptoms
- Advanced Symptoms of COPD
- Diagnosis: Spirometry Breath Test, Physical Exam, Chest X-Ray
- Treatment: Bronchodilators, Corticosteroids, Lung Training, Breathing Better With COPD, Antibiotics and Surgery
- How Quitting Smoking Helps
*** Please Do Rate the APP and leave a reply on your valuable suggestions and improvements ***
Open the app, browse or search (with predictive text) the cancer you are looking for, refer the TNM staging, and bookmark it for quicker access. This app, based on the seventh (latest) edition of ‘ajcc Cancer Staging Manual’, is the simplest TNM tool at your fingertips. Access TNM staging from your phone or tablet. Never forget the ‘TNM staging’ again!
Every radiologist would find this app extremely useful while reporting CTs and MRIs. Whenever you are reporting any malignancy, open this app and go through the content. This will help not to miss any subtle findings which the treating surgeon and oncologist is relying on you. This app is developed by a radiologist to help his colleagues!
Health care professionals also would find this app handy and quick reference guide during multidisciplinary team meetings and discussions.
Its app for every oncologist, radiotherapist, oncosurgeon, histopathologist, trainees, cancer care nurses, and other medical professionals and allied staff involved in cancer care.
The little cost for the app would support the development of the app (to keep it up to date). Part of the revenue will be donated to a cancer charity.
However, please note that this app is not a substitute for ‘ajcc Cancer Staging Manual’. The purpose of the app is not meant to calculate the cancer stage.
Head and Neck:
Oral cavity and lips
Nasal cavity and ethmoid sinus
Colon and rectum
Gastrointestinal stromal tumour (GIST)
Neuroendocrine tumour of stomach
Neuroendocrine tumour of duodenum, ampulla, jejunum and ileum
Neuroendocrine tumour of colon and rectum
Pancreas and hepatobiliary:
Intrahepatic bile duct
Perihilar bile duct
Distal bile duct
Ampulla of Vater
Urothelial transitional cell carcinoma of prostate
Gestational trophoblastic disease
Cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma
Merkel cell carcinoma
Melanoma of skin
Every effort is made to make sure the information to be accurate, but we cannot accept any legal responsibility for any errors or omissions, or loss or damage to the healthcare personnel or to patient. We are not liable for any damages resulting from using the information provided in the app. For any further clarifications and details, please refer the official ‘ajcc Cancer Staging Manual (Seventh Edition)’. If there are any omission or errors please email me or follow the contact link through the app.
Key Words: Medicine, Radiology, Oncology, Radiotherapy, Cancer, Malignancy, TNM staging, TNM, Staging, CT, MRI, Healthcare, Medical care
Feel free to test the ‘free version’ and consider buying the ‘full version’ to unlock all the cancers. The ‘Full Version’ costs less than or little more than a cup of coffee. This little cost would support the development of the app (to keep it up to date). Part of the revenue will be donated to a cancer charity.
No two patients are alike nor should they be treated the same. This application will help you navigate your disease and give you information on the diagnosis process, treatment options, patient education videos, access to centers of excellence, a glossary of terms and more.. all purposefully brought to you in easy to understand lay terms. Literally putting the power in the patients hand.
Cette application comporte 3 sections:
- La section TNM permet d'obtenir le stade tumoral d'une TNED à partir d'un questionnaire que vous remplissez sur les caractéristiques de la tumeur. Le stade TNM est déterminé de façon simultanée selon la classification de l'ENETS et selon la classification de l'UICC (Union Internationale Contre le Cancer).
- La section OMS 2010 présente la classification de l'OMS (Organisation Mondiale de la Santé) 2010 et son évolution par rapport aux versions précédentes.
- La section Grade permet de déterminer le grade histologique d'une TNED selon l'ENETS à partir des valeurs de l'index mitotique et du Ki67.
Une inscription préalable sur le site https://www.doccheck.com est nécessaire afin de recevoir des codes d'accès personnels qui vous permettront de vous connecter à l'application.
L'utilisation de l'application MY TNM est exclusivement réservée aux médecins diplômés et en exercice, dans un contexte strictement professionnel, pour déterminer le stade des TNED (pancréas, estomac, intestin grêle, appendice, côlon/rectum) de leurs patients.
Une fois l'application installée sur votre dispositif mobile, il vous appartient, sous votre seule et entière responsabilité, d'entrer les divers paramètres à prendre en compte afin d'obtenir, à simple titre indicatif, le stade de la tumeur de votre patient. Le résultat de ce calcul repose entièrement sur les données que vous avez librement fournies.
Vous restez dans tous les cas seul(e) responsable des conséquences des résultats fournis à titre simplement indicatif par l'application, et vous demeurez entièrement responsable de votre prescription médicale et/ou de l'absence de prescription. Tous les dossiers de malades atteints de TNED doivent être discutés en réunion de concertation pluridisciplinaire (RCP) régionale dans le cadre du réseau national spécifique aux tumeurs endocrines RENATEN.
Cette application ne peut être utilisée que dans le cadre de la classification ENETS publiée en 2006 et 2007, de la 7ème édition de la classification de l'UICC et de la classification de l'OMS publiée en 2010. En cas de modification d'une ou de plusieurs de ces classifications, cette application ne pourrait plus être utilisée pour déterminer le stade des TNED de vos patients.
Vous seul(e) êtes autorisé(e) à utiliser l'application et il n'est pas autorisé de transférer l'application à un tiers, pour quel que motif que ce soit.
Com o aplicativo "Ausculta Pulmonar", você conta com os sons pulmonares mais relevantes, acompanhados de gráficos e descrição completa de excelente qualidade sonora!
Além do som em si, você também tem acesso a:
* Imagem ilustrativa, que lhe auxilia a entender o mecanismo e o melhor momento de se ouvir o som.
* Breve descrição, contendo, entre outros:
** Onde é melhor ouvir;
** Que doenças ou situações é mais comum de ser observado;
** Manobras que auxiliam a ausculta;
** Relações com outros ruídos;
** Apresentação clínica.
Além disso, você conta com módulos exclusivos, abordando:
** Descrição e uso do estetoscópio;
** Quadro Clínico: Pneumonia Lobar e Edema Pulmonar.
Veja a lista de sons incluídos nessa versao:
* Sons Normais
* Ruídos Respiratórios
** Atrito Pleural
** Sons Vocais
* Ausculta Clínica
** Pneumonia lobar
** Edema Pulmonar
### Confira até 4 exemplos de som por item! ###
Baixe agora mesmo o Ausculta Pulmonar e domine essa arte você também!
** Fones de ouvidos são recomendados para melhor qualidade do som! **
Qualquer dúvida, entre em contato com os desenvolvedores:
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it please do share it with your friends and family. Application does not overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and does not require any proficiency.
❤❤❤❤❤ Content & Features ❤❤❤❤❤
• how to prevent yourself from interstitial lung
• definition , description of disease and symptoms sign
• what are the causes of interstitial lung and risk factors
• preparing for your appointment
• tests and diagnosis
• treatments and prevention
• lifestyle and home remedies
• internal medical disorders
• congenital and inherited disorders
• infectious diseases and organisms
• drugs and medication for interstitial lung
• easy to read and download & beautiful full screen slideshows
• table of Contents can be used for easy access.
• search option is available for quick search of the topic.
• friendly and easy to use.
• simple uses and indications.
• easy to study, no need to install or keep updating local databases
• important from examination point of view.
• add to favorite option is added.
• always new content will come in regular updates
• internet connection is not required in order to use this app
• 100% Free!!! anyway, this is a great worth app for your heath
What to handle your heath from now on? Download this App now and learn from it for you loved. Help to keep away from interstitial lung in your family! Just download it and learn from it! Enjoy! ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤ ATTENTION ❤❤❤❤❤
This app contains interstitial lung diseases information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to nearby doctor. Useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in this application, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
Information of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only. This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
❤❤❤❤❤ App Developer Note ❤❤❤❤❤
Please Rate it 5 Star for our application and feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions for future improvement. In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
It is designed to promote the Fleischner guidelines within the radiologic community, to provide efficiency gains to radiologists reporting pulmonary nodules of incidental finding, and to improve the accuracy of management recommandations in reports.
It can be useful to radiologists, internists, general practitioners and medical students.
For any suggestion : contact : firstname.lastname@example.org