‘Genetic engineering’ makes you understand the:
• Use of various tools used in genetic engineering
• Sequential steps of production of rDNA
• Benefits of genetic engineering
Catering to curriculum requirements of 'Secondary School' scholars, ‘Genetic engineering’ is an exciting assortment of:
• An informative animation
• A concise and explanatory text section
• A challenging quiz section
• An instructive weblink section
• A stylishly designed image section
• An explanatory glossary section
All in all, an immersive app with useful information at your fingertips. Download ‘Genetic engineering’ now and boost your grades!
Eureka.in apps are created by Designmate (I) Pvt. Ltd., a leading e-learning company that pioneers in the use of graphics, animation and simulations to simplify concepts in General Science, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. For more information, please visit www.designmate.com
Note: The cost of the app is for one year. You would be required to renew after one year.
Keywords: dna,gene,cell,cloning,medical,protein,rna,clone,mutation,technology,eureka.in,biology,education,3d animation,k12 education,animated video,e learning,quiz,secondary,high,school,designmate
By downloading this Application (“app”) or the digital content, you are accepting the terms and conditions mentioned in this End User License Agreement
Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
This USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from anywhere they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1. FACTORS INFLUENCING LAYOUT
2. APPLICABILITY OF PLANT LAYOUT
3. Work Study
4. Historical Developments
5. Method Study
6. Information Collection and Recording
7. Templates and 3-D models
8. CRITICAL EXAMINATION
9. Developing Better Method
10. Installation of Improved Method
11. Motion Study
13. SIMO Chart
14. Cycle graph and Chrono cycle graph
15. Principles of Motion Economy
16. Design of Workplace Layout
17. Work Measurement
18. Selection of job and worker for Time Study
19. Dividing Work into Short Elements
20. Number of cycles to be timed
21. Normal Performance
22. System of Rating
23. Example of system of rating
25. Types of allowances
26. Example of allowance
27. Work Sampling
28. Observations in work sampling study
29. Advantages and Disadvantages of Work Sampling in Comparison with Time Study
30. Predetermined Motion Time System
31. Physiological Methods for Work Measurement
32. Plant layout
33. TYPES OF LAYOUT
34. Process layout
35. Fixed Position layout
36. Quality introduction
37. Quality aspects
38. Evolution of Quality
39. Historical Aspects of Quality
40. Quality Control
41. Quality Costs
42. Traditional and modern view of Quality Costs
43. Normal Cost of Quality Distribution
45. Run Chart
46. Pareto Chart
47. Flow chart and scatter diagrams
48. Cause and Effect Diagrams
49. Control Charts
50. Types of Process Data
51. Example of Control charts for the variable type of data.
52. Control charts for Attribute type data
53. Example of P-chart
54. Example of c-chart
55. PROCESS CAPABILITY
56. Process Capability for Bilateral and unilateral Specification
57. Measuring Process Capability
58. Flow Chart for Conducting a Process Capability
59. Possible Applications of Process Capability Index
60. Facility location
61. Analytical Methods of Location Planning
62. Techniques of conducting a facility location study
63. Facilities Layout Design and Facilities Location
64. Product layout
65. Process layout
66. Fixed location layout
67. Cellular type layout
68. Layout Selection
69. Types of Flow Patterns
70. Introduction to material handing
71. LIMITATIONS OF AUTOMATED MATERIAL HANDLING SYSTEMS
72. PRINCIPLES OF MATERIAL HANDLING
73. Introduction to reliability
74. MEASURES OF RELIABILITY
75. BATH TUB CURVE
76. Reliability Determination
77. SYSTEM RELIABILITY
80. General Reliability Definitions
81. Exponential Distribution Used as Reliability Function
82. Risk Computations
83. Decision Tables and Trees
84. Computations for Project Analysis
85. CPM Scheduling
86. Advantages of project network analysis
87. Project Management
88. Network Construction
90. CPM and PERT
91. Example of CPM
92. Calculation of Expected Time and Variance of a Path in PERT
93. Example of PERT
94. PERT/CPM introduction
95. Network Representation
96. Forward-Pass Calculations
97. Backward-Pass Calculations
98. Calculation of Slacks
99. Calculations for Subcritical Paths
All topics are not listed because of character limitations set by the Play Store.
-Detailed Descriptions, Facts, and Specifications
-Favorites (Coming Soon)
View pictures of modern technological endeavors, achievements, and processes. These pictures were chosen based on merits of aesthetics, and technological complexity. This collection explores the pinnacles of today's engineering and the products of scientific advancement. As you scroll through these pictures, just think how many people, and how much of their time was devoted to create that item. Also, these products were not possible without building on the ideas that came before us. So these items were not made just by people today, but by everyone who contributed to building the ideas on which the item stands. Be inspired!
These are actual photographs of real structures, some are CAD drawings, but they are part of the design process and represent practical ideas. None of these are CG; they are REAL man made items, except for a couple screen shots of video games, which is a part of software engineering.
-Detailed Descriptions, Facts, and Specifications
-Pictures are updated daily.
-High Definition Photos
-Zoom in and Out
-Save Spot, Jump to Spot
-Save pictures to Phone
-Download and Share Photos
-Favorites (Coming Soon)
I highly recommend the premium version if you want to understand the picture rather than admire it. Also, there are absolutely no ads in the premium version!
This application requires an internet connection!
KEEP IN MIND THESE ARE HIGH DEFINITION PHOTOS! BE SURE YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION CAN HANDLE THEM, AVG SIZE PER PICTURE = 170KB
I use ads from GOOGLE's company admob, they use non-intrusive ads and only operate within the application. GOOGLE's ad company is the most reputable mobile ad company today. They do not partake in questionable business practices, which is the main reason why I use them.
The creative application of scientific principles to design or develop structures, machines, apparatus, or manufacturing processes, or works utilizing them singly or in combination; or to construct or operate the same with full cognizance of their design; or to forecast their behavior under specific operating conditions; all as respects an intended function, economics of operation or safety to life and property.
If you have any problems, concerns, or suggestions email me at: SYMCERNOS@gmail.com
tags: engineering, science, pictures, photos, technology, gallery, design, mechanical, electrical, civil, structural, chemical, computer, aerospace, automotive, environmental, petroleum, systems, information
The item Glossary aims to help users do just that.
This useful reference work combines a technical dictionary with an illustrated glossary and example sentences to offer an innovative approach to ensuring technical terminology is understood and used appropriately.
The item Glossary currently contains entries in English and German.
There are plans to extend the range of languages to include Spanish and Chinese.
- Dictionary comprising approx. 60,000 entries
- Glossary of approx. 1,000 entries
- The entries explain terms in brief using related technical terminology. Every glossary entry has been translated by technical translators who work in the field of mechanical engineering.
- Users learn the correct translation and usage for a whole range of technical terms.
- The entries in the dictionary and glossary are based on specialist course literature and reference works used by qualified engineers.
- Approx. 20,000 example sentences for terms from the glossary and dictionary
- The example sentences come from technical translations.
- Approx. 500 labelled drawings accompany the glossary entries
The item Glossary is a work in progress.
More content will be added step by step until it reaches the planned size.
- The current version incorporates the following topic areas: Ergonomics, mechanics, conveying technology, design engineering, production processes, mechatronics, control technology, metrology and electrical engineering.
- The following topic areas are currently being prepared: Machine dynamics, production, material strength, mathematics and material science.
item Industrietechnik GmbH is the leading developer and supplier of building kit systems for industrial applications. As an innovative company, we want to support a system of education and knowledge transfer that prepares people for the future. We hope this technical glossary will be a helpful resource throughout your studies and career.
item – Your ideas are worth it.
Learn how to visualize engineering graphics by using this application to view 3D models with or without augmented reality.
How it works:
Without AR: Select the 3D model you'd like to see. To rotate, press and drag the model.
With AR (OPTIONAL): To view the 3D models with augmented reality, point your camera to the black and white marks that can be found in the book. Then, to view and interact with the model, point your camera to the large marker which can be found at the beginning of the book.
More from developer
(Use este applicativo para suas aulas de física. O programa simula movimento uniforme, movimento acelerado e movimento em duas dimensões sob ação da gravidade. Ainda inclui uma parte aleatória para professores e alunos testarem seus conhecimentos. Digite os valores e aperte GO. Você pode parar e continuar o movimento tocando na tela da simulação. Anote em uma tabela a distância percorrida e o tempo, faça para cinco valores, calcule a velocidade ou aceleração. Ótimo para escolas e universidades, pois este programa serve de complemento para as aulas de cinemática.)
This application can be used in your thermodynamics classes. Select the temperature scale, enter the final temperature, choose the material and press GO. Touch the assembly and you will see a zoom display, note the value of DELTA and divide by 100 millimeter, put in the equation you already know and find the coefficient of expansion! Easy and simple!
No more boring classes, this application has a random option so the teacher can apply a test with the students. It can be used in universities, technical courses, and schools. this application teaches without complications.
OBS.: Never forget to put the final temperature and choose the material.
Este aplicativo pode ser usado em suas aulas de termodinâmica. Selecione a escala de temperatura, digite a temperatura final, escolha o material e aperte GO. Toque na montagem e você verá um ZOOM do mostrador anote o valor do DELTA e divida por 100, jogue na equação que você já conhece e ache o coeficiente de dilatação! Fácil e simples! Nunca mais as aulas serão chatas, este aplicativo tem uma opção aleatória para o professor fazer uma prova com seus alunos. Pode ser usado em universidades e cursos técnicos, além das escolas. Este aplicativo ensina sem complicar.
OBS.: Nunca deixe de colocar a temperatura final e de escolher o material.
With this application you tilt your phone or tablet and calculate the static friction coefficient, selected in TEST. If your phone does not have orientation sensor, make it manually.
Secure your device with tape on a table. Place an object on the teacher's desk tilt the table, note the angle at which the object begins to fall. But if you want to view angle to which the object will fall, enter the value and press DEFINE COF. The program is easy to operate, and is already being used in some college classes physics. It is worth spend so little to learn more!
Com este programa incline o seu celular ou tablet e calcule coeficiente de atrito estático, selecionado em TEST. Caso seu celular não tenha sensor de orientação, faça de forma manual.Fixe o seu aparelho com fita adesiva em uma mesa. Coloque um objeto na mesa do professor,incline a mesa, anote o ângulo para o qual o objeto começa a cair. Mas se quiser visualizar para qual ângulo o objeto cairá, digite o valor e aperte DEFINE COF.
O programa é fácil de operar, e já está sendo usado em algumas aulas de faculdades de física. Vale a pena gastar tão pouco para aprender mais !